Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Zach doesn’t strike me as someone who has much in the way of common sense. He also seems like one of those guys who, if they weren’t married, would expect his mommy to do everything for him. It’s like he went from relying on Amy to relying on Tori (!) to handle the adult stuff. 

Honestly, watch Matt's mom in early episodes. This is definitely a trait passed down on the male side. Matt may have more common sense, but he's not one to do for himself if there's a woman available to do it for him. That's very much how the twins were raised. 

• Love 6

It is a generational thing. I am 81, and that is how we were raised back then. Men held the jobs and were the money makers. Everything about the house including the kids was the woman's job. Men worked harder physically back then most of the time and were worn out by the time they got home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

And Amy admits she knew nothing about running the farm and didn't care to know; the house and kids were HER domain, and that's the way she wanted it.

So Tori had "lots of dates" around the time Zach asked her out?  We were just remarking that she must've been pretty desperate.  TLC must read this forum!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

And Amy admits she knew nothing about running the farm and didn't care to know; the house and kids were HER domain, and that's the way she wanted it.

She didn't know much about running HER domain either.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Jenny8 said:

She didn't know much about running HER domain either.

Yeah . . . the only things "running" in her domain were the kids . . . like wild animals.  And God help Matt if he tried to stop them.

• Love 8

Poor Cha Cha and Matt, Those two "knuckleheads" (Tori's favorite word) seem to dump their kids on them a lot.  Not sure why they had to spend the night with Matt and Caryn so those two could sit in their yard.  Put the kids to bed and go sit in your yard.  These stories are all so contrived.  Anniversary of their first date, give me a break.  What's next the anniversary of Jackson's first poop on the potty🙄

After watching Amy and her man discuss ex's, I am wondering how many of his former girlfriends Amy has met.  Her man has met Matt, so that does it for Amy.  I really hope they film that wedding, I cannot wait to see that thing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Poor Cha Cha and Matt, Those two "knuckleheads" (Tori's favorite word) seem to dump their kids on them a lot.  Not sure why they had to spend the night with Matt and Caryn so those two could sit in their yard.  Put the kids to bed and go sit in your yard.  These stories are all so contrived. 

I got the impression Zach wanted to do the deed that night; maybe that's where the third pregnancy came from?  Seems they co-sleep with at least Jackson a lot, so Tori's shop may be closed, as she put it herself once, most other nights.

However, isn't Jackson's relationship with Cha-Cha adorable?  She's great with him, and he seems to really adore her!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

However, isn't Jackson's relationship with Cha-Cha adorable?  She's great with him, and he seems to really adore her!

Without Caryn Matt admitted he couldn't do it, she enables him to spend a lot of time with his grandchildren.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Yeah . . . the only things "running" in her domain were the kids . . . like wild animals.  And God help Matt if he tried to stop them.

Yes, because Matt's a weak man who pees himself in terror if someone "hollars" at him? Sorry, Matt just didn't care - he's said again and again he's resilient and will get what he wants if he wants it, he does what it takes when he wants it. He didn't *want* to discipline his kids and in this specific example, he really didn't care if his sons learned basic life skills because the life skill of cooking is woman's work and his *boys* ain't women and women serve men. Its really obvious that all the Roloff men, Matt included, think very little of female associated skills. 

1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Poor Cha Cha and Matt, Those two "knuckleheads" (Tori's favorite word) seem to dump their kids on them a lot.

I didn't see Matt or Chacha saying no. They're grown adults, they can say no to overnight babysitting. However....

1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Not sure why they had to spend the night with Matt and Caryn so those two could sit in their yard.  

Its called a storyline, and without the kids being dropped off, Matt didn't even need to be in this episode. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

I got the impression Zach wanted to do the deed that night; maybe that's where the third pregnancy came from?  Seems they co-sleep with at least Jackson a lot, so Tori's shop may be closed, as she put it herself once, most other nights.

It’s very cute…Jackson lights up like a Christmas tree at the thought of staying the night with Cha Cha and grampa! ❤️
It was really sweet to see how excited he was packing up to go to grampa’s house and Caryn is just so good with him, playing and having fun.

Amy and Chris acting like silly teenagers is really starting to annoy me… Im not sure how much more of the giggling, smooching, teasing, kissing and Chris’s non-stop pawing and adjusting I can take… good grief. 🙄

plus I’m sick of Amy and her bossy, pissy atttitude… if you’re worried about Matt ruining your wedding DON’T have it at the farm and Chris’s obsession with being friends with Matt is really getting CREEPY…. Even Matt looks a little confused by Chris’s man crush.

At least we finally met Chris’s fish Henry! 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

I got the feeling that Matt would jump in with the kids when it suited him for a storyline, but otherwise basically left all of the child rearing to Amy (it being women’s work). How often did we see him not spending time with his kids because it was “boring” - like on a family vacation, for example? If he was disengaged from the kids while the cameras were off (and I think he was) I don’t blame Amy for being annoyed when he stepped up for the cameras. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Its called a storyline, and without the kids being dropped off, Matt didn't even need to be in this episode. 

Yeah that is why I said this

2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

These stories are all so contrived.

All roads lead to Matt, love that line

1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

he really didn't care if his sons learned basic life skills because the life skill of cooking is woman's work and his *boys* ain't women and women serve men. Its really obvious that all the Roloff men, Matt included, think very little of female associated skills. 

If that's true, that's too bad because neither did Amy.  They slept on beds with no sheets, and the house was a pigsty.  

• Love 13
(edited)
17 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I got the feeling that Matt would jump in with the kids when it suited him for a storyline, but otherwise basically left all of the child rearing to Amy (it being women’s work). How often did we see him not spending time with his kids because it was “boring” - like on a family vacation, for example? If he was disengaged from the kids while the cameras were off (and I think he was) I don’t blame Amy for being annoyed when he stepped up for the cameras. 

I seem to recall Amy making vacations he// for Matt: planning physical activities in which she would excel "for the cameras" knowing he was incapable of participating (hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, etc.), although he tried; nagging him for being too slow to hobble down to the shuttle on his crutches, etc.  I would cut out of there, too, if I were him!  His type of vacation was lounging on the beach in Hawaii, making that an interesting choice for her honeymoon.  No doubt she will master the art of surfing!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Maybe it’s because I haven’t seen Jeremy in a while, but Zach seems totally incompetent in almost every aspect of life.  I don’t know if he just never had to do anything when he was younger, or if he’s just not bright. Or if he has some legitimate learning issue, but God forbid something happened to Tori (and I don’t think she’s the sharpest tool in the shed), I don’t know how he’d manage taking care of his family. I don’t mean anything to do with his dwarfism though I could see that making it harder. Something like there’s 3 of us, well that equals 1 hot dog (total) and 1/3 of a hamburger bun.  Oh, he forgot the ketchup and then proceeds to open a jar of spaghetti sauce. Am I misremembering or did he almost blow himself off the stool while trying to use the gas grill at the birthday party episode? I maybe am getting that confused when he toppled over using the shotgun a long time ago on an earlier episode. Then poor Chris ended up with grill duty, too bad he didn’t think to shove a burger in his pocket so he could have eaten.  The only thing I’ve really seen Zach do on this show halfway decent is give people tours during pumpkin season. Obviously, they make decent money with the show, and hopefully they have invested it, because if the show is real I don’t see how Zach can run the farm without Matt unless Matt’s gonna be there another 20 years helping, which is possible because I can’t see him actually ever selling the farm.

Speaking of Chris, I wonder if the friendship with Matt is producer driven.  It seems like they are constantly asking Chris about Matt or Matt is in some way talking about him.  I think Chris would get along with just about anybody and don’t think it’s weird he’d be friendly to Matt but it seems like the last few episodes it’s really being pushed.  In actuality, I think Chris may think if he stays on Matt’s good side it’s a bigger network to pull clients from or be referred to by Matt.  

However, the show mentioning escape routes to the DW, “secret” texts with Matt, special wedding “guest of honor”, Matt, it’s all so forced albeit funny.  I really want to know if the producers come up with these things or it’s Chris’ way of dealing with Amy’s bitchy attitude.  If production really wants to drag this show out with exaggerated or fake storylines, they should have Amy dump Chris or vice versa. Matt offers his temporarily homeless friend, Chris, to move into the DW with him. They soon become best buddies.  Chris eventually pushes Caryn out and Matt and Chris are bachelors on the prowl...maybe hit up some gentlemen’s clubs!  The farm could become the new Playboy Mansion 😂.   They could even get Henry some fish babes for his tank. The possibilities are endless since it would be reality fakery.   

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

Oh, Amy has her flaws in parenting. I believe I am on record stating both Amy and Matt were at fault for how the kids were raised. I just seem to get a lot of protest at the "and Matt" parts. ;)

But at the end of the day, the kids had two parents and both did a shit job. Both. Not just Amy, and not just Matt. 

As for all roads lead to Matt, seems to me some people think all roads lead to Amy.

Not me - they are both at fault. The three knocks that make Matt win the bigger asshole prize are the DUIs, the cheating with Caryn, and his open admission on camera at various points that he lied to or refused to consult with Amy about large monetary decisions. 

2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I seem to recall Amy making vacations he// for Matt: planning physical activities in which she would excel "for the cameras" knowing he was incapable of participating (hiking, kayaking, horseback riding),

She specifically designed the Mississippi trip for him to not do physical activities and he left early. On the Costa Rica trip which tends to be the one that Matt gets a lot of sympathy for, Matt was well aware of the film crew's plans to film certain things - he knew before going that there would be kayaking, hiking and horseback riding to where he special ordered a custom saddle for himself so Amy did not spring any of these activities on him. He also intentionally brought his driving pedals  with him and got to film an extensive pity party for Matt scene where he showed everyone what a good time he could have while everyone cruelly hiked without him. This was a trip with all the kids and Matt wanted everyone to hang around the pool. I also recall how every morning of that trip started with Matt being late and Amy complaining. Neither of them are prizes but Matt was well aware of the Costa Rica activities. 

7 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Speaking of Chris, I wonder if the friendship with Matt is producer driven.  It seems like they are constantly asking Chris about Matt or Matt is in some way talking about him.  I think Chris would get along with just about anybody and don’t think it’s weird he’d be friendly to Matt but it seems like the last few episodes it’s really being pushed.

It is. It pisses off Amy, so that makes something to film. It gives production different things to be filmed, namely Chris and Matt. For all the talk, Matt doesn't seem to like Chris beyond being cordial to him. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm sure the producers love #TheStoryofMattandChris for Amy reaction filming potential, but I also think "my man" is a genuinely affable, sociable people person -- after all, he IS a realtor -- who highly values peace and harmony (good luck, Chris) and also genuinely admires Matt's accomplishments in the face of his disability.  They're both friendly, cheerful, positive, "let bygones be bygones" types and probably has more in common with Matt in that way than with Amy.

I'd say he also hopes and plans to use him as a sounding board when the going gets tough.

As for the Mississippi trip, I'd have to rewatch the episode (I thought there was some emergency at the farm he had to get back to, which may or may not have been true), but I'm sure Amy was her usual charming, loving self, making that trip, too, a sheer pleasure for him!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I thought it was funny that "my man" said "do you mind if I invite him".  Matt will be there, this is why they are showing them getting together at Caryn's place etc.  Makes for good drama.  Oh I hope it all gets filmed.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

As for the Mississippi trip, I'd have to rewatch the episode (I thought there was some emergency at the farm he had to get back to, which may or may not have been true), but I'm sure Amy was her usual charming, loving self, making that trip, too, a sheer pleasure for him!

All roads lead to Amy?

I'm sure Matt saying there's an emergency on the farm has been the go to excuse when Matt is bored and doesn't want to do something. To use a non Amy example, Caryn wanted to go to the beach and Matt didn't so Matt spent the entire time when they did go grumbling about how he needed to do things on the farm and how he really didn't like the physicality of walking on the beach. Caryn learned her lesson and we no longer see Caryn suggest things that will make Matt be an utter whiny baby full of excuses. 

• Love 6

Obligatory PSA:

Betta fish need at least a 5 gallon tank with a heater and a filter to be kept humanely! Henry looks so dull and miserable in that tiny vase. 

For God’s sake, PLEASE do your research before getting a pet!!!!!

I am really waiting for the other shoe to drop regarding Chris. Just putting it out there now. There will be a scandal and/or a divorce. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Obligatory PSA:

Betta fish need at least a 5 gallon tank with a heater and a filter to be kept humanely! Henry looks so dull and miserable in that tiny vase. 

For God’s sake, PLEASE do your research before getting a pet!!!!!

I am really waiting for the other shoe to drop regarding Chris. Just putting it out there now. There will be a scandal and/or a divorce. 

Yes, I was trying to figure out if that is where they actually kept Henry or was just someplace they put him until the tank was set up.  I don’t know about goldfish but it seemed like a pretty small place.  Not to mention it seemed like it could be easily knocked over when the grandkids visit.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy and Chris acting like silly teenagers is really starting to annoy me… Im not sure how much more of the giggling, smooching, teasing, kissing and Chris’s non-stop pawing and adjusting I can take… good grief. 🙄

What is it with these two? The constant kissing after every sentence is so creepy. I bet they don't do that off camera. 

I agree Amy is really showing her bossy side. She mentions cupcakes as  an idea for the wedding. Chris said he likes the cupcakes idea. Then she says well, we will see about that. You could see Chris biting his tongue several times during their conversations because he's well aware of the camera. So again, stop with all the pawing and kissing, Chris. We know Amy is getting on your nerves. Chalk it up to bridezilla behavior but I have a feeling she's like this all the time. 

Then there is Caryn and Matt, the complete opposite of Amy and Chris.  They rarely show any affection. Caryn said they don't spend as much time together as they used to. I get the feeling they care for each other but the love bloom is off the rose and they are now settling in to the good friend zone that are comfortable together. I doubt they will ever get married. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Does Amy ever have the kids over night? She will need a long gown to cover up her lower legs, and those large dents on the front of them. Can't picture her in an average length gown at all. She looked terrible in the skirt in the Michigan picture. Seems like I am thinking too much about  her legs lately...need to get a life!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Something like there’s 3 of us, well that equals 1 hot dog (total) and 1/3 of a hamburger bun.  Oh, he forgot the ketchup and then proceeds to open a jar of spaghetti sauce. Am I misremembering or did he almost blow himself off the stool while trying to use the gas grill at the birthday party episode? I maybe am getting that confused when he toppled over using the shotgun a long time ago on an earlier episode.

I don't understand how Tori puts up with him. She seems to adore him and laughs at his screw ups. I wonder what it's really like off camera and how happy she is going to be when the show is cancelled, neither of them have jobs and they have to face the real world. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Does Amy ever have the kids over night? She will need a long gown to cover up her lower legs, and those large dents on the front of them. Can't picture her in an average length gown at all. She looked terrible in the skirt in the Michigan picture. Seems like I am thinking too much about  her legs lately...need to get a life!

I’d be very surprised if she wore a short wedding dress with her legs on display.

I’m still suspicious of Chris’s real intentions because there’s a lot to overlook being her partner… maybe he’s just a very nice guy and doesn’t care about her physical deformities OR maybe he’s an opportunistic guy who’s willing to do anything for money, fame etc… and it’s not like she’s so sweet and nice… she’s a bossy, sour, loudmouth who always has to have everything her way… time will tell.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

she’s a bossy, sour, loudmouth who always has to have everything her way… time will tell.

I mean editing just play a role here. I do believe that they can't show what you don't do, but I suspect Chris wouldn't have stuck around for five years if this was all the time. 

The money just isn't that good. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Caryn learned her lesson and we no longer see Caryn suggest things that will make Matt be an utter whiny baby full of excuses. 

Could be Caryn is showing respect.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, ginger90 said:

Could be Caryn is showing respect.

Could be but relationships are partnerships, not "My way, woman, or else you're a bitch disrespecting me". 

One undercurrent I did notice in these last few episodes is that Matt is NOT pleased that Caryn has her little two story place that doesn't entirely accommodate him. 

• Love 4

Lol I was just thinking Amy a Bridezilla, a wife Bridzilla and a friend Bridzilla. 

I was kind of surprised when without hesitation Tori wanted Matt and Chacha to babysit. No pondering that decision.

11 minutes ago, stoppro said:

chris sold himself out.  and its all gonna suck.he best be leaving that show.he is twisting in the wind and no one is going to cut him down.

Fools rush in where wisemen fear to tread!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Fools rush in where wisemen fear to tread!

They've been dating for at least five years. They aren't exactly contestants for "90 Day Fiance".

Also didn't *Matt* marry Amy after like, what, six dates? ;)

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What is it with these two? The constant kissing after every sentence is so creepy.

omg i know!

the worst part is Amy trying to make her demure, sexy face as she leans in for ANOTHER kiss and she winds up looking like the Geico caveman and Chris is doing this squinty eyed thing that makes him look like a lounge lizard. 🤢

It's like.. just kiss if you must but forget about the flirty, cutesy, sexy faces because you're both way too old and IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

you're right... IT'S CREEPY!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Regarding the wedding I was just thinking the Hawaiian theme Chris wanted could actually work quite well.  

For one thing it takes away the comparison to the other beautiful Roloff Farms brides.   Audrey and Tori were lovely in their bridal attire. 

A Hawaiian type dress could hide all kinds of body flaws and could be quite lovely for a second marriage of an older woman. 

It would surely please Chris looking for comfort on an Oregon Farm in August heat with no ac. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I'd rather see a Hawaiian themed wedding than yet another white fancy dress and evening jacket type cookie cutter affair.  

I always wanted to do bride side as Star Wars characters and groom side as Star Trek characters. :)

Although now with new and old Battlestar on the table, I'd sorta love Classic Battlestar for the groom side (all the capes and disco clothes) and the bride's side as New Battlestar, with the bride in Number 6's classic red cocktail dress. 

The heart wants what the heart wants. Amy buys into the classic white wedding thing. It is what it is. 

• Love 2

The thing is Amy keeps using the fact that this is Chris’s first wedding to justify the formal white wedding but Chris doesn’t want it!

this is all about bossy little tyrant Amy getting what SHE wants and it has nothing to do with what Chris would like his wedding to be. 🙄

• Love 13

Why would any man knowingly marry someone so selfish and dismissive of his wishes and feelings?  She's shown herself to be over and over.  Chris must like being bullied!  Their love life grows more and more intriguing...

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Why would any man knowingly marry someone so selfish and dismissive of his wishes and feelings?  She's shown herself to be over and over.  Chris must like being bullied!  Their love life grows more and more intriguing...

An evening of wedding planning with #amyrandchrism:

Her:  I want a formal wedding with a long white dress because you have never been married before, Darling.

Him:  I'd just as soon wear a Hawaiian shirt and some nice pants.  A formal wedding seems silly at our age.

Her:  Okay, we'll compromise.  We'll have a formal wedding, I'll wear a long white dress, and you can feel strangled in a tux ALL DAY.  Now let's talk about the cake.

Her:  What do you think of these cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake?

Him:  I like the idea of the cupcakes.

Her:  Okay, we'll compromise.  We'll have a wedding cake.  Now let's talk about the music at the reception.

Her:  I'd like quiet background, formal music.

Him:  I'd rather have a band that plays music everyone can dance to.

Her:  Let's compromise.  We'll have a string quartet playing during the dinner, and then you can pick a band that I have the final right of approval for the dancing at the reception. 

Yep.  That's gonna be the rest of his life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

omg i know!

the worst part is Amy trying to make her demure, sexy face as she leans in for ANOTHER kiss and she winds up looking like the Geico caveman and Chris is doing this squinty eyed thing that makes him look like a lounge lizard. 🤢

It's like.. just kiss if you must but forget about the flirty, cutesy, sexy faces because you're both way too old and IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

you're right... IT'S CREEPY!

Geico caveman... omg you cracked me up! I'm still giggling! 

• LOL 10

It just seems so strange to me that Caryn bought a place with stairs that Matt has trouble with. 

And The bedroom is upstairs. So she can avoid intimate encounters?

No inventory on one level houses? Maybe, but the whole thing just seems fishy. 🐟

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, seasons said:

It just seems so strange to me that Caryn bought a place with stairs that Matt has trouble with. 

And The bedroom is upstairs. So she can avoid intimate encounters?

No inventory on one level houses? Maybe, but the whole thing just seems fishy. 🐟

I’m pretty sure that her new house is a flip and she’s hoping to make some money…. Matt’s new home is just starting to be built, they’ve been pouring the foundation and a crew is preparing all the lumber… Caryn might as well take this time and flip a house.

she’s done a bunch of updates and landscaping and by the time Matt’s new home is ready she’ll sell it and pocket the cash… I think It’s a great idea.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

This episode was boring. With all the wedding and date anniversary bullshit.  Not interesting to me.  

Plus, at this point in my life, I don’t understand wanting to be married again after getting out of it. It’s way overrated. Be independent & live your life your way women. Men tend to be too domineering & we lose ourselves to their wants etc.  

I get the feeling the grandkids like Caryn a lot more than like Amy. 

Zach seems to be nice & he has a sense of humor but maybe not the highest IQ. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m pretty sure that her new house is a flip and she’s hoping to make some money…. Matt’s new home is just starting to be built, they’ve been pouring the foundation and a crew is preparing all the lumber… Caryn might as well take this time and flip a house.

she’s done a bunch of updates and landscaping and by the time Matt’s new home is ready she’ll sell it and pocket the cash… I think It’s a great idea.

In a video, Matt said in the time he’s known Caryn she’s owned 4 or 5 houses. The idea is she’ll sell this one when Matt’s is done, in a year or so.

They are working on the garage now. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chediavolo said:

I get the feeling the grandkids like Caryn a lot more than like Amy. 

We really only get Jackson's reactions, and Jackson is very much Matt's favorite who is lavished with fun and new toys and new play areas whenever he comes over. 

I fully grant playing at Amy's isn't as fun since Amy doesn't indulge his every whim with major gifts. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

In a video, Matt said in the time he’s known Caryn she’s owned 4 or 5 houses. The idea is she’ll sell this one when Matt’s is done, in a year or so.

They are working on the garage now. 

Definitely a flip.  And her boyfriend just happens to have construction workers handy to help her improve the property, so that makes it easy!  This is the hottest real estate market in many years or maybe ever; smart move indeed.  There's the DW for sexy time.

When Jackson and Lila aren't visiting, of course!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Matt's started building???

• Love 1