Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

if Matt is such a monster maybe Amy should go her own way like most divorced people and quit waddling around the farm but hell no if there’s a dollar to be made or saved she’s more than happy to pour her ass into a costume that she grew out of 30 lbs ago or risk her wedding happiness by having it at Matt’s property. 🙄

same thing for Zach, he’s a married man with 2 children maybe he should grow up and quit relying on Matt for a pay check, if he doesn’t like Matt’s way of doing things there’s nothing stopping zach from buying his own dilapidated farm and turning it into a money maker other than his own laziness 

they all bitch about Matt while humping his leg and whining about his rules, he’s the owner he can run his business however he wants, build his dream house whenever he wants, get married whenever he wants and no one is forcing Amy or Zach to hang around and put up with his rules or schedule.

couple of whiney little bitches who always need Matt to blame for their problems.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

if Matt is such a monster maybe Amy should go her own way like most divorced people and quit waddling around the farm but hell no if there’s a dollar to be made or saved she’s more than happy to pour her ass into a costume that she grew out of 30 lbs ago or risk her wedding happiness by having it at Matt’s property

Matt owns the farm. He is under no legal requirement to hire the ex on for pumpkin season. He doesn't have any legal requirement to host her wedding either.

If he's unhappy with her pouring her ass into a too tight costume, well, she's just an employee now and he can tell her to go home and change. Or just to go home. 

Matt's not the victim here because Matt is a)offering use of the farm he owns for the wedding despite knowing it means more Amy in his life and b) intentionally chooses to employ Amy at pumpkin season even though he completely owns the business now and does not have to employ her if he's not wanting to deal with her nonsense. 

In both of these instances - Matt has the power and the control. Amy didn't ask him to use the farm, and really doesn't need the host job and seemed a little ambivalent about it. In both situations, Matt is seeing to it that Amy is waddling around the farm. 

13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

same thing for Zach, he’s a married man with 2 children maybe he should grow up and quit relying on Matt for a pay check, if he doesn’t like Matt’s way of doing things there’s nothing stopping zach from buying his own dilapidated farm and turning it into a money maker other than his own laziness 

Agreed. I really do agree with you. Now when has Matt made this point? There's nothing stopping Matt from hiring someone other than Zach, is there?

14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

they all bitch about Matt while humping his leg and whining about his rules, he’s the owner he can run his business however he wants, build his dream house whenever he wants, get married whenever he wants and no one is forcing Amy or Zach to hang around and put up with his rules or schedule.

Yes he can run his business any way he wants and he chooses to hire both Amy and Zach even though he doesn't have to and they both seem like shitty employees. Forgive me if I am not applauding his good business choices. 

16 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

couple of whiney little bitches who always need Matt to blame for their problems.

Yet, funny enough Matt could be free of these annoyances and instead he's intentionally inviting Amy into his life in a way thats guaranteed to treat us to many episodes of Matt complaining about her wedding, and intentionally hiring Zach and playing into the whole co-owner nonsense even though he's pretty constantly whining that Zach is incompetent. Sure seems like Matt likes being miserable at others by creating these situations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I don't believe any of this would be happening if it weren't for the series.  All this drama is what keeps people coming back for more.  

Matt doesn't have to choose to be on a reality show. He doesn't have to have the drama...

• Love 5
Just now, DonnaMae said:

Likes the money.

I just will point that out when he's playing the victim whining how Amy's wedding is a pain in his ass and how working with Zach is a nightmare. Matt's been able to walk away from the nonsense and instead invites it in because he's getting a check. 

• Love 6

If Amy doesn’t want Matt sabotaging her wedding with tractors or ruining her day then don’t give him the chance, pull the plug and go elsewhere.

If Zach finds Matt so frustrating and impossible then go your own way, TLC doesnt care where Zach lives, he doesn’t live on the farm now and they still film him and his family.

this constant whining about big bad Matt the bully who ruins everyone’s  life and takes away their happiness is bullshit.

if Amy and Zach are so smart and know how to do everything better than Matt does then go do it!.. but they won’t because they’d rather sit back and whine about how awful Matt is and how they can’t trust him and how he ruins everything.

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

if Matt is such a monster maybe Amy should go her own way like most divorced people and quit waddling around the farm but hell no if there’s a dollar to be made or saved she’s more than happy to pour her ass into a costume that she grew out of 30 lbs ago or risk her wedding happiness by having it at Matt’s property. 🙄

Absolutely right!  Humping on Matt’s leg!  Go do their own thing!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Absolutely right!  Humping on Matt’s leg!  Go do their own thing!

Exactly Matt’s got Amy on one shin, Zack on the other and now Amy’s MAN is joining the humpfest. 😂

waaaaaahh waaahhh!!! WAAAAAHH!!!! Matt is ruining everything with his stupid rules and schedule!!! wwaaaahhhhhh! …call a waaaambulance for the whiney babies!!! 🚑 👶👶🍼

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Clip:

Go home Amy!  You’re done with the farm!

For some reason...probably $$$. She can’t say goodbye!

Caryn is such a breath of fresh air with positive ideas.  It’s refreshing!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly Matt’s got Amy on one shin, Zack on the other and now Amy’s MAN is joining the humpfest. 😂

waaaaaahh waaahhh!!! WAAAAAHH!!!! Matt is ruining everything with his stupid rules and schedule!!! wwaaaahhhhhh! …call a waaaambulance for the whiney babies!!! 🚑 👶👶🍼

I have not seen today's episode yet, but I see a recap has been posted.  I didn't read it, because I want to see it all without the spoilers.  I guess all this wedding trouble happens tonight.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

If Amy doesn’t want Matt sabotaging her wedding with tractors or ruining her day then don’t give him the chance, pull the plug and go elsewhere.

Agreed. However, Matt *offered* the farm which means that the issue raised in today's episode - will Matt be building his dreamhouse - is a fair question for Chris to ask. Chris did ask and Matt said he would not start building until after the wedding. Matt made the decision to offer that - he doesn't get to complain about Amy's wedding being annoying or having to put off building his dream house because Matt was in no way required to do any of this. 

6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

If Zach finds Matt so frustrating and impossible then go your own way, TLC doesnt care where Zach lives, he doesn’t live on the farm now and they still film him and his family.

Again, agreed. Nothing stopping Zach from leaving. Also nothing stopping Matt from pitching Zach out on his ass. Matt's under no obligation to employ Zach. He's choosing to do so, so he's also not the victim.

8 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

if Amy and Zach are so smart and know how to do everything better than Matt does then go do it!.. but they won’t because they’d rather sit back and whine about how awful Matt is and how they can’t trust him and how he ruins everything.

I merely note that Matt has currently volunteered the farm for Amy's wedding - despite wanting her out of his life, and continues to employee her for pumpkin season despite her having no ownership in the business. He could choose to keep Amy right out of his life and instead is pretty much insisting she stick around. He's choosing this. 

Likewise Zach, and when you see the episode you will see Matt cheerfully use Zach as his target for "whose an idiot today". No one is holding a gun to Matt's head making him employ Zach.

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I have not seen today's episode yet, but I see a recap has been posted.  I didn't read it, because I want to see it all without the spoilers.  I guess all this wedding trouble happens tonight.

Its not a spoiler if the episode has aired. Ironically, there's really no trouble, it's mostly Matt choosing to have Amy work for him despite no ownership in the business, and choosing to not start building his dream house until after Amy's wedding, that he volunteered the farm for. 

• Love 8

Sometimes I think Zach and Tori are dolts.  If they insist on having 3 year old Jackson walk a goat around by himself, they could have been a little closer to him. I get he owns the place, but the goat could have dragged him around like a rag doll.

I did get a giggle when they mentioned Amy likes to take pictures, WE KNOW, but at least we got to see she uses a selfie stick sometimes.

I don’t know if I ever see Zach running the farm, he seems lazy.  I guess that could improve with time.  I don’t expect him to jump in and know everything or have Matt’s personality, but he seems like he just wants to do one thing and have the money just pour in.

• Love 10

Zack just isn’t up to running with the big dogs! Tori seems to be inforcing the idea ‘we can’t make daddy Matt happy so why try’.

I think they both like lazing around their big house and money pouring in. 

Matt loves riding around on that mule being king of the ranch. Nobody can please him. 

Matts bossy and Zacks lazy. Nope not going to happen!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Sometimes I think Zach and Tori are dolts.  If they insist on having 3 year old Jackson walk a goat around by himself, they could have been a little closer to him. I get he owns the place, but the goat could have dragged him around like a rag doll.

I did get a giggle when they mentioned Amy likes to take pictures, WE KNOW, but at least we got to see she uses a selfie stick sometimes.

I don’t know if I ever see Zach running the farm, he seems lazy.  I guess that could improve with time.  I don’t expect him to jump in and know everything or have Matt’s personality, but he seems like he just wants to do one thing and have the money just pour in.

Zach is lazy, he wouldn't even clean his own garage up so Tori could park the car inside in bad weather while she wrangled a toddler and was pregnant with Lilah.

Tori said she would have cleaned it herself but she couldn't do it while pregnant..... Zach was too f*cking lazy and CHEAP to make a few phone calls and hire someone, Tori had to make the calls and hire someone to organize the garage, while Zach sat around watching soccer on TV.

Zach IS his mother's son, messy, disorganized, stubborn as hell and dumb as a stump.

Edited by Dustbunny
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

omg! Joan!...hahahahahaaaaaa!!! Leg Humpers!! that's perfect!

what a great idea for an animated gif 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Was it editing or did Amy say she shouldn’t really be at the farm since she no longer owns it about 20 times?  I get her point, but it’s clear they want her there because they make money for her to take photos with the guests. The tours and personal meet & greets bring in good money.  Having Amy and Zach there means more money fir everyone.  I didn’t fully understand the argument between Matt and Zach about how the route somehow disrupted the flow of traffic.....can someone explain that?  Has this never happened before?  And, what was the problem with issuing wrist bands?  It seemed the conflicts were contrived and overblown.  I honestly don’t see Zach caring enough to argue a point, but I suppose they have to have some kind of drama and Matt would  rather fight with Zach than Caryn. 😆

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4

Karen Thomas “KT” the blonde lady who was in this episode is the lady who is living in the big farmhouse where Amy used to live, she took over as farm manager 3 yrs ago when Caryn took a break from the job.

She’s living there while her new home is being built.

• Love 4

Mod Announcement:

It has been stated before, but episodes aired on a streaming service (such as Discovery+) are NOT spoilers and are free to be discussed in the thread (the pinned note above the reply box has been edited).

Discussions regarding the availability of Discovery+ are off topic for the thread- the focus of your post should be episodes of Little People Big World. 

If you have questions on how to use site features, please take it to PM (either a moderator or each other), such discussions derail the thread. 

Further off topic trends will result in warnings.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I just will point that out when he's playing the victim whining how Amy's wedding is a pain in his ass and how working with Zach is a nightmare. Matt's been able to walk away from the nonsense and instead invites it in because he's getting a check. 

Exactly. I haven't watched the episode, but it seems like it's the same old, same old anyway.

Matt can easily disengage from Amy--maybe less so Zach because after all, he is his son. I have a feeling they ALL like the paycheck that comes from the show--so each one bears  responsibility for the situation. Matt probably must agree to film with the others if he wants the show to continue, and vice versa.

I don't see the fairness of putting the blame entirely on Amy and Zach when, as people have said, Matt is the "mastermind" behind the show (and consequently the farm's success).

• Love 3

I think last night's episode made it very clear that Amy being at the farm during pumpkin season works for all of them.  It's good business and Amy wants to be there.  She is probably being given some compensation since she is no longer an owner, in case anyone didn't know.  Chris making little innuendos concerning Amy and her costumes🤢

Zach and Tori are becoming increasingly annoying.  Zach is exactly like Matt, they both think their way is the only way. Only difference is Zach is lazy.  He is also in denial about his kids, sure Zach there is nothing wrong with Lilah's eyes. I bet Karen Thomas loved hearing Zach say Tori could run the whole thing.  There was a scene where they showed the top of Zach's head and to me it looked like he was wearing a hair piece.  I wonder if he does due to the surgeries he had on his brain.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Zack kept saying that he is the co-owner of the farm? So he bought half of it?  All three boys were raised totally by Amy, and Matt was not allowed to interfere period. So we now have three "men", that are lazy beyond reason, and also the three are total idiots. They inherited Amy's brain it looks like. The only successful one is Molly, and she raised herself and has her father's intelligence. Matt might as well admit to himself that none of the three boys is capable of running anything. He needs to sell the farm when he tires of running it, and leave the money to the boys in a guardianship type of thing where the money is doled out to them. If Zack had ever had a real job, he would know that you must do what the owner, or boss says. No one really cares how you would do things period.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Matt can easily disengage from Amy--maybe less so Zach because after all, he is his son. I have a feeling they ALL like the paycheck that comes from the show--so each one bears  responsibility for the situation. Matt probably must agree to film with the others if he wants the show to continue, and vice versa.

I don't see the fairness of putting the blame entirely on Amy and Zach when, as people have said, Matt is the "mastermind" behind the show (and consequently the farm's success).

This. None of this is happening without Matt's agreement. So if the poor little diddums is miserable, he's choosing the misery.

8 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I think last night's episode made it very clear that Amy being at the farm during pumpkin season works for all of them.  It's good business and Amy wants to be there.  She is probably being given some compensation since she is no longer an owner, in case anyone didn't know.

Actually it was nice to see her job defined. She's basically the hostess and the "guaranteed fan meet" for the tv show fans. Which, by the way, does mean she can be fired or sent home if her costumes are too "racy" or "sexual". I'm guessing Matt didn't have a problem with her costume that was deemed "tits out".

11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Chris making little innuendos concerning Amy and her costumes🤢

I thought that was sort of cute actually. Apparently he does like her.

10 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Zack kept saying that he is the co-owner of the farm? So he bought half of it? 

By all indications, Matt has not sold any part of the farm. I think this is said for the show. It may be the future plan as well but all the property currently belongs to Matt.

12 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

All three boys were raised totally by Amy, and Matt was not allowed to interfere period.

There are many episodes showing Matt interfering, beg to differ.

13 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

If Zack had ever had a real job, he would know that you must do what the owner, or boss says.

Has Matt ever taught this? I absolutely agree Zach would find work outside Roloff Farms eye opening, but Matt also needs to establish his own authority. We saw last night Matt *suggest* to Zach that he learn some aspect of the business other than private tours. Zach blew him off... and Matt let it happen. I don't mean to harp but Amy's no longer in the business so we can't blame her for forcing this. Matt's the boss, evil Amy is out of the loop, what's stopping Matt from telling Zach he'll do whatever part of the business Matt tells him to do?

• Love 5
(edited)

Has Zach ever worked for anyone, except the gym for a short time.  And, of course the farm. 

I think Matt did make it clear that things had to be done to accommodate the greater need and not just what works best for Zach.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6

Matt knows that if he tells Zack what to do, Zack will walk. There really is no incentive for him to work at all. He thinks it will all come to him in the end, no matter how he acts now.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, winsomeone said:

Matt knows that if he tells Zack what to do, Zack will walk.

Which means Matt is making the choice to tolerate Zach's disrespect. No one is stopping him from firing Zach. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, winsomeone said:

Matt knows that if he tells Zack what to do, Zack will walk. There really is no incentive for him to work at all. He thinks it will all come to him in the end, no matter how he acts now.

I don’t think Zach has much of a choice if he wants to continue with the show. He’ll have to work on the farm and be filmed for the show.  I can’t imagine Zach could make even close to that kind of money doing anything else.  Minimum wage would be about it.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

I think that sums it up very well.  They are all involved and necessary for production of the show.  Filming each one individually doing their thing isn't really feasible to keep the show going so we're going to get contrived dramatic situations to produce an ongoing series.  I don't try to project their real life from the reel life we're shown very often.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Unfortunately it looks like we’ll all have to endure Amy waddling around the farm with her granny tits pushed up under her chin for Chris to drool on.

He’s getting creepier and creepier the more relaxed he becomes in front of the cameras.

A girl on Instagram said he used to hang out in a local strip club and was a generous tipper…I wonder if he wants the garage cleaned out so he can install a pole for Amy. 😂

You're killing me, OMG hysterical!

• LOL 8
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think that sums it up very well.  They are all involved and necessary for production of the show.  Filming each one individually doing their thing isn't really feasible to keep the show going so we're going to get contrived dramatic situations to produce an ongoing series.  I don't try to project their real life from the reel life we're shown very often.  

Right.  I sometimes have to remind myself that it’s reality tv, which means it’s contrived, produced and designed to promote discord.  TLC thinks that viewers like to hear loud and unruly screaming children, family squabbles and sexy talk between older couples.  😝  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

You're killing me, OMG hysterical!

😂 I’m wondering if that’s one of the reasons Chris chose Portland when he left Idaho?

it has the largest per capita amount of strip bars in the USA….I had no idea that it was a haven for strippers. 😳

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

😂 I’m wondering if that’s one of the reasons Chris chose Portland when he left Idaho?

it has the largest per capita amount of strip bars in the USA….I had no idea that it was a haven for strippers. 😳

I had no idea either but find the strip club thing (if it's true) to be creepy has hell.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Unfortunately it looks like we’ll all have to endure Amy waddling around the farm with her granny tits pushed up under her chin for Chris to drool on.

It doesn't seem to offend Matt, who owns the farm and can dictate their behavior. Its also not actually terrible that Chris finds his fiancé to be cute and attractive. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

I think that goes both ways - Matt's not making the obvious choice to no longer allow Amy around the farm for anything because Matt wants to do the show. Therefore Amy, who also wants to do the show, isn't choosing to hang around the farm because she's obsessed with Matt, or wants him back, or just does it to make him miserable. I don't mind the excuse, I mind that the excuse of "doing the show" gets thrown down when Matt's making choices that are odd or involve him spending more time with his ex wife that he clearly doesn't like working with but when Amy makes the same choice to do the show - she's always obsessed, or just refusing to move on, or devoting herself to making Matt miserable because she's just a bitch. 

I am thinking neither is doing the show for charity, so why is Matt always off the hook for bad behavior "because he has to do it for the show" while Amy is always accountable?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Chris making little innuendos concerning Amy and her costumes🤢

I don't ever need to hear anything sexual coming out of either of their mouths. I need brain bleach now. 

4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Zach and Tori are becoming increasingly annoying.

Definitely. I don't like Zach's attitude towards Matt and co-owning the farm. Shut up, little boy. You have alot to learn. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

He’s getting creepier and creepier the more relaxed he becomes in front of the cameras.

A girl on Instagram said he used to hang out in a local strip club and was a generous tipper…I wonder if he wants the garage cleaned out so he can install a pole for Amy. 😂

That girl posted a few times and she gave her professional name, I think it started with a "V" maybe "Vixen" but I'm not 100% sure on that..... I do remember her saying he was a good tipper, she said he drinks vodka and that he liked the petite girls best and always chose them for private dances.

What was the name Chris called Amy?.... his little Pookie Bear? our cable connection was terrible yesterday and the sound kept chattering so I had a hard time hearing what he said.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Likes the money.

Absolutely!  ALL of them love the $$$ and the "celebrity status." 

Speaking of Zach as one example, I can't think of any "calling", trade or profession that he would be equipped to pursue with the background, experience and training he has at this time.  He has 2 children to support and ALL of the Roloff's (and offspring/partners) have become accustomed to a certain level of a "lifestyle" that the show affords them.  Of course, there are the little sidelines and PR presence that they apparently thrive on, as well.

If the TLC cord was "cut" Amy and Matt would be fine financially but Zach and his family would be in a totally different situation than they are now. 

Tori's returning to teach Kindergarten seems a ridiculous option at this point given the income they have become accustomed to receiving.  If Zach and his family don't continue building "tension" between them and his parents, the show is essentially "kaput." 

The other children have opted out of the "drama" of the show and, apparently, (with the exception of Jacob who may live in his van and coast along financially...however that occurs) have the means to survive without TLC $$$$.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Definitely. I don't like Zach's attitude towards Matt and co-owning the farm. Shut up, little boy. You have alot to learn. 

This!

Zach whining about having to drive an extra 50 ft or whatever is soooooo typical of Zach, he doesn't want to push that gas pedal or turn that steering wheel any further than necessary because it's such hard work!

If I buy a private tour I want the longest ride possible past as many parts of the farm as possible but all Zach ever thinks about is how to do as little as possible and charge as much as possible for it.

He's such a dolt  🙄

• Love 9
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

What was the name Chris called Amy?.... his little Pookie Bear? our cable connection was terrible yesterday and the sound kept chattering so I had a hard time hearing what he said.

Yes, Chris said he wanted to poke his little pookie bear when he was “teasing” Amy about using Matt’s place for the groomsmen hangout before the wedding because Amy was complaining about him saying stuff to get a rise out of her.  I don’t know that he was actually teasing her I think she gets annoyed he doesn’t seem to hate Matt and he acts like it was teasing instead of maybe a legitimate thought he had.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Yes, Chris said he wanted to poke his little pookie bear when he was “teasing” Amy about using Matt’s place for the groomsmen hangout before the wedding because Amy was complaining about him saying stuff to get a rise out of her.  I don’t know that he was actually teasing her I think she gets annoyed he doesn’t seem to hate Matt and he acts like it was teasing instead of maybe a legitimate thought he had.  

Thanks....I agree, his interest in being besties with Matt is getting kind of weird

I think he's awkward and has a strange sense of humor, I rarely find his jokes or pokes to be funny, they're usually dumb and as he becomes more and more comfortable in front of the camera he's doing more of it and Amy usually sits there scowling

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

This!

Zach whining about having to drive an extra 50 ft or whatever is soooooo typical of Zach, he doesn't want to push that gas pedal or turn that steering wheel any further than necessary because it's such hard work!

If I buy a private tour I want the longest ride possible past as many parts of the farm as possible but all Zach ever thinks about is how to do as little as possible and charge as much as possible for it.

He's such a dolt  🙄

I was thinking the same thing about the patrons getting more time on their tour.  Giving them a minute or two of extra time is good for business.  I don’t think Zach really understands how enriching the experience for the paying guests is a plus. They rely on repeat customers.  You have to be loyal.  Guests seem to like Zach....maybe this whole fuss is a fake out. That doesn’t surprise me.  I do think Zach likes the easy way around though.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was thinking the same thing about the patrons getting more time on their tour.  Giving them a minute or two of extra time is good for business.  I don’t think Zach really understands how enriching the experience for the paying guests is a plus. They rely on repeat customers.  You have to be loyal.  Guests seem to like Zach....maybe this whole fuss is a fake out. That doesn’t surprise me.  I do think Zach likes the easy way around though.  

Yeah, I’m like shouldn’t they accommodate their guests more since they don’t get to do as much because of Covid. An extra 2 minutes on the ride isn’t giving away the house and MINIMALLY more work for Zach. Then Tori wants to charge the people the normal price even though there’s like half the things to do.  I get you want to make money but like you said these are most likely repeat customers, try not to completely rip them off, if you want to keep them coming back.  I don’t know why I expect any different Zach practically has his party guests drawing straws over who gets to eat half a hamburger served on a hotdog roll. Greedy, cheap, and lazy...I mean pick a struggle 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Amy looks like she never showers.....she put on the sparkles when she wore her butterfly costume and I swear it looked like she had left over with her black eye baseball player get up. Maybe she reapplied but it looks like slept in makeup to me....

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

Yeah, I’m like shouldn’t they accommodate their guests more since they don’t get to do as much because of Covid. An extra 2 minutes on the ride isn’t giving away the house and MINIMALLY more work for Zach. Then Tori wants to charge the people the normal price even though there’s like half the things to do.  I get you want to make money but like you said these are most likely repeat customers, try not to completely rip them off, if you want to keep them coming back.  I don’t know why I expect any different Zach practically has his party guests drawing straws over who gets to eat half a hamburger served on a hotdog roll. Greedy, cheap, and lazy...I mean pick a struggle 🙄

I wish I could like your post a million times!

You nailed it!  👍

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Yeah, I’m like shouldn’t they accommodate their guests more since they don’t get to do as much because of Covid. An extra 2 minutes on the ride isn’t giving away the house and MINIMALLY more work for Zach.

In an eight hour day, Zach can do 16  half hour tours. If he adds two minutes to each tour, each scheduled tour starts later and later than the reserved time - the private tours are by reservation. So the people getting the later tours are potentially waiting a half hour past their appointment time for their tour... which FYI can be a customer service issue. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

If Amy and Zach are so smart and know how to do everything better than Matt does then go do it!.. but they won’t because they’d rather sit back and whine about how awful Matt is and how they can’t trust him and how he ruins everything.

Your entire post is spot on. 

I can't stand Zack. Never liked him. He's a bitter, entitled arrogant little $hit. He takes after his mom. I don't understand what Tori sees in him. But I think both her and Zack are definitely opportunists. 

And what is it Zack does for a living? 

• Love 10

I thought they reduced the tours due to covid. And, it seemed like at one point they were not doing the regular tours.  I’ll have to rewatch to get the specifics.  Also, if the drive time is included in the tour time, why would that add additional time to the tour?

• Love 4

If Matt had been allowed to have any say in raising the boys, their room would have been clean, and by the time they were grown, they would have learned how the farm is run and works by hands on experience. Amy did them no favor at all in insisting they not work or learn to be half way neat. I think she said it would ruin their childhood, or something similar? Maybe her mother was a neat freak and actually made Amy and her brother work around their house?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10