Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
NewOrleansLady

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

A few months ago during one of Amy's instagram LIVES with her friend Lisa she said that they plan to live in this house for 10 yrs and then they plan on buying a different place for retirement.

I listened to that Instagram LIVE and Amy added that while she’s fine right now with having a 2 story house with stairs eventually (10 years) she wants a rancher or some type of home without stairs.

I thought it sounded like a good idea.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

New episode is up on Discovery+!

And we're on the farm. Matt is musing on how the never used, never completed Tower of Terror is so rotted, Matt can't ignore it the way he has for the last 20 years. Matt confides to Caryn that he wants to offer to buy Amy's side of the big house property. Caryn notes that Matt often flipflops on wanting the farm. Apparently this involves needing to talk to Zach. 

Zach and Tory walk the kids in their stroller about how Matt might buy out Amy again. They discuss the tower of terror and how basically its a death trap and always has been. They also plan to ask Matt to get the pool ready.

Amy and Deb and Lisa chit chat. They talk about how it was weird that Amy had Matt over. Both Deb and Lisa look immediately horrified at the notion of the wedding on the farm. Deb later says she loves the idea but Lisa isn't into it. And we got from "Matt's thinking of an offer" to "Matt has made an offer to buy out the farm and business". They all natter on about Amy moving from the farm. Oh jesus Amy, put Frozen in the DVD player and play "Let it go!"

Now Tory and Jackson on the farm. Zach and Tory are apparently considering co-owning the big house half of the farm. They debate whether Tory would be on Zach's side or on Matt's side on crazy projects. Tory also into into being around the farm animals. There's a lengthy debate on how gross chickens and goats are. 

Matt gives us the standard lecture on how he taught himself to drive the back hoe. Somehow Chris is there? With Amy, to see the tower of terror torn down. No one seems to have a real clue  as to what to do but ok. Amy continues to feel its awkward to have Chris talking to Matt. Chris oddly refers to his chatting with Matt as "mostly friendly". Now Zach and family are there to watch the tower fall. It essentially tips over from being pushed. 

Then we have a lengthy pool session. Jackson is timid in the water, Lilah loves it. Caryn thinks Tory and Zach should move there. Matt vaguely discusses it as well. 

Amy and Chris hang in her backyard. They discuss Matt's offer. Amy feels less pressured. She's planning to take the buyout, which does include the business.

We get a montage of fun moments on the farm as Amy heads off to sign the papers. There's oddly a bottle of wine sitting out in Matt's office. Matt notes how he will soon own all the property. He notes that his owning it doesn't mean he doesn't want Amy around for pumpkin season. He asks if she feels good. Amy notes that none of the process is good. Matt seems to want her to say she's happy and she's not giving him that. She notes too that he is getting what he always wanted. Matt voices over how Amy never really loved the farm the way he did that it was just a place to live for her. Apparently in the document its noted that Amy has unfettered access to the farm which frankly sounds ridiculous. Matt notes how it was a big difficult decision for him but he doesn't want her to feel sorry for him, and Amy curtly notes she does not feel sorry for him because he's getting what he wants.  Pretty classic Matt trying to be the victim as he wins. 

Amy and Chris drive around on the Mule and look at the farm. There will be one last fire with "the kids" and thats it. Its fairly maudlin. Oh good lord if we all got this verklempt over moving, the human race would still be crammed into Equatorial Africa. Basically Amy is sad about it while Matt can barely contain his glee.

Next week we get lectured by Caryn on even though she's dating a man with severe physical handicaps, a reasonable amount of wealth, and had a relationship with him long before he divorced his wife, there's really no reason for anyone to think she has ulterior motives.

 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

For all that Matt is the King of Farm Maintenance.... just how many of his precious structures have literally rotted away from lack of upkeep?

The original pirate ship.

The tree house.

The tower of terror. 

And he's owned the property for close to a year and still hasn't broken ground on his dreamhouse. 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

< snip >

We get a montage of fun moments on the farm as Amy heads off to sign the papers. There's oddly a bottle of wine sitting out in Matt's office. Matt notes how he will soon own all the property. He notes that his owning it doesn't mean he doesn't want Amy around for pumpkin season. He asks if she feels good. Amy notes that none of the process is good. Matt seems to want her to say she's happy and she's not giving him that. She notes too that he is getting what he always wanted. Matt voices over how Amy never really loved the farm the way he did that it was just a place to live for her. Apparently in the document its noted that Amy has unfettered access to the farm which frankly sounds ridiculous. Matt notes how it was a big difficult decision for him but he doesn't want her to feel sorry for him, and Amy curtly notes she does not feel sorry for him because he's getting what he wants.  Pretty classic Matt trying to be the victim as he wins. 

< snip >

 

I could have sworn he said "unfeathered" access.

 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/12/2021 at 10:08 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

 I’m glad that Matt and Amy seem to be with people they seem better suited to be with. 

I'm still surprised that they both found suitable people to be with relatively quick. And people who they would consider marrying. I guess being single, possibly forever single,  post divorce, isn't good tv. Maybe I am just used to people getting divorce and not remarrying.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I listened to that Instagram LIVE and Amy added that while she’s fine right now with having a 2 story house with stairs eventually (10 years) she wants a rancher or some type of home without stairs.

I thought it sounded like a good idea.

I take it during the  initial shopping and/or remodeling process making a bedroom& full bath on the main floor wasn't possible, in case the stairs become an issue sooner.

Is there a reason they didn't put in an elevator ?  or perhaps later get that chair- climber apparus that's seen on TV? Some people can handle moving, Amy's not one of them. Every new little memory made in her new house, is one more reason for her not to leave it, 10 years later.

Edited by sATL
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Please god let this be the last time we have to hear about Matt buying her out and Amy in turmoil over the process... STICK A FORK IN THAT TURKEY because it’s DUN!!!!!

Seriously, at this point I would just tell Matt to send the stuff to my lawyer and if I decided to sign it, I'd do  it in there.  Absolutely NO reason for them to meet in person other than TLC wanting to film their burning hatred for one another.  By now Amy should have watched herself last season and realized how pathetic she comes off clinging to the past.    

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Clip:

 

 

Geez, do these two EVER tell Amy anything she DOESN'T want to hear?!?

Suck ups.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I call them the fake friends.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm surprised Amy with all her talk about "the land" didn't buy a home on 5 acres or so. Or build a dream home on some acreage. It would give her that open, serene feeling she is missing, yet still be manageable.  Strange she went for a home in a conventional neighborhood. I think she has a beautiful backyard, though. Just not big enough for Amy. 

Who in TLC land thought it would be fun to watch smug Tori and her kids in the pool, on the farm, playing........She and Zach are frothing at the mouth wanting to move to the farm and in that big house. 

I'm sure Amy ended up with a nice amount of $$$$ with the buyout. She acts like Matt got it allllllll and she got nothing. Shut up, already!

Do Amy's friends ever get tired of everything being all about Amy, all of the time? I guess that's what they are being paid to do. Sit and listen to her whine. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Another evening of Matt baiting and Amy scrolling and being a real sour puss!

I forget who said what but it sounds like Zack and Tori for the win!

If the show is to go on it will have to be them since the other three are gone!

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, seasons said:

Geez, do these two EVER tell Amy anything she DOESN'T want to hear?!?

Suck ups.

Nope.. they tried a couple times in the past, got their head bit off and no longer try.

One attempt that comes to mind is when Amy was house hunting she took Lisa and Deb to see her place because she supposedly wanted their opinion, they told her to get rid of the old plastic privacy film on a window because it was discoloured, scratched, torn and visible from the street but Amy immediately got her back up and shut down the conversation... from that point on they did what they’re supposed to do... gush, agree and fawn all over her.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I can watch this show primarily for little Jackson. He is absolutely adorable. 
 

Am I the only one who thought it was strange for them to be in the pool with their microphones attached to their backs?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm sure Amy ended up with a nice amount of $$$$ with the buyout. She acts like Matt got it allllllll and she got nothing. Shut up, already!

Oh I dunno - on the one hand I think Amy frankly made out very well in the property settlement, especially with Covid tanking businesses that depend on crowds. On the other hand, she feels she was forced to move and I don't think she's wrong there.

And not helped by Matt, on camera, demanding his emotional stress over it all be acknowledged. I was pretty impressed with his gall in demanding pity. 

All in all, these two need to leave each other alone. There's no reason aside from creating drama for the tv show for these two to have gotten together with no other adults present to sign papers and bitch at each other. 

Now that Amy is off the property and out of the business, Matt will need to find someone else to bitch about - Amy isn't stopping him from spending all his pennies on whatever he wants. 

I'm sure though that Matt will find some way to be the victim, just like he did last night as he boo hooed to Amy how difficult it had been for him. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Kathy said:

I call them the fake friends.

I call them paid friends LOL

 

 

 

 

 

*at least I hope they’re getting paid.

3 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

I can watch this show primarily for little Jackson. He is absolutely adorable. 
 

Am I the only one who thought it was strange for them to be in the pool with their microphones attached to their backs?

It’s ok I watch primarily for Murphy!!! 🐶🥰

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm surprised Amy with all her talk about "the land" didn't buy a home on 5 acres or so. Or build a dream home on some acreage. It would give her that open, serene feeling she is missing, yet still be manageable.  Strange she went for a home in a conventional neighborhood. I think she has a beautiful backyard, though. Just not big enough for Amy. 

Who in TLC land thought it would be fun to watch smug Tori and her kids in the pool, on the farm, playing........She and Zach are frothing at the mouth wanting to move to the farm and in that big house. 

I'm sure Amy ended up with a nice amount of $$$$ with the buyout. She acts like Matt got it allllllll and she got nothing. Shut up, already!

Do Amy's friends ever get tired of everything being all about Amy, all of the time? I guess that's what they are being paid to do. Sit and listen to her whine. 

I was going to quote just part of this, but really it all needs quoted. 

Yes, Amy needs to just shut up about the farm already! She acts like she was forced off the farm in the matter of a day, in the dead of night, and given no choice of a new home. She could have bought a house with a few acres if more land was so important to her, but she didn't. Instead, she's just going to whine and moan about it. I admittedly only started watching regularly again in the past couple of seasons, but unless I'm mistaken, she was given the chance to buy the house or stay on the farm in some capacity, and again, didn't. And yes, I'm sure she got a tidy sum in the buy out. 

Amy also needs to get over Chris not hating Matt. She should be grateful she found someone who is willing to try to be on friendly terms with her ex. A lot of people can't do that. And if she wants to be part of her grandkid's events, you'd think she would want them to be pleasant ones. I mean, who wants to look back at Jackson's and Lila's birthdays and remembering nothing but Grandma Amy with a sour look on her face? 

I can't really blame Tori for wanting the big house. She's probably not going to come right out and say it, but she doesn't strike me as a stupid woman who's unaware of what her future might look like. The house they live in now is ridiculously stupid for most families with small kids, let alone a family with small kids who are also little people. It's obvious Jackson's going to need surgery soon on his legs. Is Zach going to carry him up and down the steps? Doubtful. Zach's no stranger to surgery himself, so what happens if he needs surgery again? Tori's supposed to run up and down a millions steps, trying to corral kids, and get Zach what he needs at the same time? Plus, Zach keeps going on about wanting more kids, and again, Tori's not stupid and probably is assuming they will have more little person kids. 

I also had to agree with her that chickens are disgusting! LOL! I used to refuse to go in the chicken barns at the county fair. They stink and are just gross to me. I'd always say they aren't good for anything but eating and laying eggs for me to eat! 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Amy also needs to get over Chris not hating Matt. She should be grateful she found someone who is willing to try to be on friendly terms with her ex.

Her concern is that Matt is a manipulator who gaslights and exaggerates. So if Chris is hanging around Matt, Matt is going to fill his ears and mind with not so complimentary stories about Amy. I have been there, to where I have warned friends who meet my charming manipulative relative that everything they tell the charming manipulator will be used against me, and any story they hear may have the grain of truth but may not actually be what went down. 

If I was Amy, I wouldn't want Matt trying to be buddies with my new man and I don't know many people who split in bad divorces - and this was not an amicable divorce - who immediately decide they really want to be best friends with their ex's new partner. Why is it so important to Matt to claim Chris's friendship? They have nothing in common except that Chris is engaged to Matt's ex wife. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

We all view this show from different angles.

Here’s mine. Divorced after 20 years. Had my ex to my home for holidays along with our children, while they were still living with me. Children are now married and have their own children. Daughter number one wants nothing to do with ex. Daughters 2 and 3, their spouses and children, myself, ex and ex’s wife celebrated one of my grandson’s birthdays yesterday, together.

It takes more energy to hold a grudge. His wife did nothing that would make me not want to at the very least, be cordial. Honestly, even if she did, so what? Ex is ex, it’s not going to change. Why dwell on all the crap that came before?

The difference could be, I wouldn’t follow a script for all the money in the world.

🤷🏼‍♀️
 

 

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

 

Do Amy's friends ever get tired of everything being all about Amy, all of the time? I guess that's what they are being paid to do. Sit and listen to her whine. 

I would.  I think as I get older, my fuse gets shorter with bullsh*t.  what - it was 8 yrs ago, when this drama started? And I highly doubt they were madly in the love land of ooh-laa-laa the day before the separation.

I would imagine her friends have had life changes, marital/relationship issues and sadness in their lives too.

She's not the first, and sad won't be the last , to get divorced. 

She's not the first , and doubly sad won't be the last to get cheated on.

She's not the first, and for damn sure isn't the last to move out from the home where the children was raised. 

Edited by sATL
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, sATL said:
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Do Amy's friends ever get tired of everything being all about Amy, all of the time? I guess that's what they are being paid to do. Sit and listen to her whine. 

I would.  I think as I get older, my fuse gets shorter with bullsh*t. 

I would imagine her friends have had life changes, marital/relationship issues and sadness in their lives too.

She's not the first, and sad won't be the last , to get divorced. 

She's not the first , and doubly sad won't be the last to get cheated on.

She's not the first, and for damn sure isn't the last to move out from the home where the children was raised. 

Doesn't this particular criticism fall on the friends? And not Amy?

Let me be perfectly frank. Amy is not someone I could be friends with. She's super high maintenance and she doesn't handle any criticism well, even valid and kindly met criticism. I could never be so patient with a friend who CONSISTENTLY puts themselves in the path of their despised ex - and who needs so much constant reassurance. I'm just not that patient. But these two have been hanging around Amy for over a decade. No one is forcing them and honestly, neither of them seems to need the money. Either it really doesn't bother them, or they're getting something out of the relationship. Or maybe both. Its on them if they're miserable as Amy's toadies... and they don't seem unhappy.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I'm scratching my head as to what Chris is getting out of this relationship. He is supposed to be starting a new life with someone who is holding onto so much bitterness and anger. Terrible way to start a marriage.

Edited by IndianPaintbrush
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

I'm scratching my head as to what Chris is getting out of this relationship. He is supposed to starting a new life with someone who is holding on to so much bitterness and anger. Terrible way to start a marriage.

Why Chris is with her is the 64 thousand dollar question for a lot of us.

She’s bitchy, petty, messy, has questionable hygiene, holds a grudge forever and she’s not exactly winning beauty pageants.

I wonder if she was just Amy Roloff without a TV show and all the perks that go with it if Chris would have proposed.

He’s  got a pretty sweet deal, he sold his house and Amy bought the house they’re living in and now he’s on a reality show collecting a salary plus being in real estate he’s got a lot of free publicity, I’m not sure what to make of him... I don’t know if he’s madly in love or just liking the life he gets to enjoy being with Amy.

There’s something about Chris that makes me uncomfortable and I don’t know why... just a strange feeling...maybe it’s because he seems to be to good to be true 🤷‍♀️ 

I’d love to know if there will be a prenuptial and what it will look like.

 

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

During this episode with Amy waddling along the street with Chris and then Caryn in a pair of shorts followed by scenes of Matt in the pool I couldn’t help but wonder... what kind of sex life these people are having.

yes I went there! 😂

I can sort of understand Chris and Amy but Caryn in shorts isn’t exactly tiny or petite and Matt in the pool with his little legs and arms made me wonder.

Caryn wonders why people think she’s a gold digger... I mean isn’t it obvious why people would think that?

I like Caryn but I still have trouble believing that she’s just in love with Matt and would be with him even if he was dirt poor and didn’t have a farm and reality show.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm A huge Lilah fan, Jackson too. He has such a handsome face even at this age. And those big blue eyes. And I think he's got spunk! (Lou Grant "I hate spunk!" But he is a doll. ) But when Lilah scrunches up that face and cries that baby diva cry, my heart melts. Like she did in last week's episode in the kiddie pool. She is a pisser, as we used to say!

 

I'd move into that farmhouse in a split second. Go for it, Tori! 

Edited by seasons
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Amy is a bitter, insufferable woman. I’ve only watched the years they were already divorced. Was she always such an unlikeable sour puss ? Her own kids don’t seem to like her. It seems abnormal that she is still this angry about the divorce & so contemptuous to her ex. Is it a fact he cheated on her? She acts like she still wants him. She acts very immature.  She is quite unlikeable.  I tend to think her boyfriend is in it for the money & “fame” also. I’m team Matt. Unless he abused her? Wtf is her problem? People divorce every day. She is so much better off financially then most,  but all she can do is whine. Yes sometimes you have to leave your home of many years. At least you had no problem buying a new one you are a very fortunate bitch. I’ve been thru much worse & didn’t act as nasty & toddler like. No sympathy here. Spoiled & immature. This contempt & anger towards her ex points to her having feelings for him, does Chris not see this or does he not care? 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Do the episodes shown on Discovery + have added scenes?  I watched on regular TV and there was no scene of Zach tossing Tori and the baby into the pool or a scene of Amy sitting between Chris and Matt in the cart.  

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

t’s ok I watch primarily for Murphy!!! 🐶🥰

 

15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

It’s ok I watch primarily for Murphy!!! 🐶🥰

Is it okay that I am watching primarily for Chris? I am slowly realizing that...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wonder if she was just Amy Roloff without a TV show and all the perks that go with it if Chris would have proposed.

Never. My opinion only but I always thought Chris was attracted to her celebrity (and money). You can't tell me that a man in his late 50's  that has never been married has found his love match in Amy. His willingness to be buddies with Matt doesn't sit well with me, either. 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Caryn wonders why people think she’s a gold digger... I mean isn’t it obvious why people would think that?

I've got to give Matt credit for not jumping on the marriage train with Caryn. He has no intention to jump in to any of that. And if he ever does, you can bet there will be an iron clad pre-nup. This is all I am giving him credit for. The rest of his douchiness still stands. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Amy is a bitter, insufferable woman. I’ve only watched the years they were already divorced. Was she always such an unlikeable sour puss ? Her own kids don’t seem to like her. It seems abnormal that she is still this angry about the divorce & so contemptuous to her ex. Is it a fact he cheated on her? She acts like she still wants him. She acts very immature.  She is quite unlikeable.  I tend to think her boyfriend is in it for the money & “fame” also. I’m team Matt. Unless he abused her? Wtf is her problem? People divorce every day. She is so much better off financially then most,  but all she can do is whine. Yes sometimes you have to leave your home of many years. At least you had no problem buying a new one you are a very fortunate bitch. I’ve been thru much worse & didn’t act as nasty & toddler like. No sympathy here. Spoiled & immature. This contempt & anger towards her ex points to her having feelings for him, does Chris not see this or does he not care? 

That's Amy!  Bitter and unhappy.  I just can't imagine Chris fell for her.  By now he's seen the good the bad and the ugly.  If he does marry her he deserves what he gets!

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I've got to give Matt credit for not jumping on the marriage train with Caryn. He has no intention to jump in to any of that. And if he ever does, you can bet there will be an iron clad pre-nup. This is all I am giving him credit for. The rest of his douchiness still stands. 

I just watched some YouTube called Fame that says Caryn has a net worth of 4.5 million so maybe she's happy with the arrangement and doesn't want to be married to Matt Roloff!

Google Caryn Chandler net worth!  Several say 4.5 million!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 4
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Google Caryn Chandler net worth!  Several say 4.5 million!

From being a manager at the farm? That's far fetched. I suppose she could have inherited some money or maybe got a boatload in her divorce or maybe her parents are very wealthy. If she had that much money why would she be working for Matt.  I'm a skeptic, I don't believe it. 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

So if Chris is hanging around Matt, Matt is going to fill his ears and mind with not so complimentary stories about Amy.

Or maybe, she's worried Chris might confront Matt with some of the stories told by Amy, in which Matt was this horrible, horrible, awful husband, and hear the truth straight from the horse's mouth?

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Never. My opinion only but I always thought Chris was attracted to her celebrity (and money). You can't tell me that a man in his late 50's  that has never been married has found his love match in Amy. His willingness to be buddies with Matt doesn't sit well with me, either. 

Exactly... plus when Chris’s friend asked him “why Amy, what’s different about her than the other women he dated?... Chris replied “it’s easy, it’s all just easy”

he didn’t say “I fell madly in love with her and knew I couldn’t live without her” or anything about his love for her... all he said was “it’s easy, it’s just easy”

For sure it’s easy...Chris doesn’t have to support her or provide a home for them to live in, she has her own vehicle, he doesn’t have to provide anything all he has to do is be there, he sold his house pocketed the cash, he can keep all his toys, his motorcycle and he gets a nice salary from TLC

I agree that he likes her celebrity status, he’s said a few times that he likes how popular his girlfriend is and during pumpkin season when there was a bunch of people waiting in line to meet Amy and get a pic with her Chris was bubbling over about people standing in line just to spend 2 minutes with her and get her autograph.

Just my opinion but the other thing that makes me wonder is the night he proposed he excused himself and went to the washroom and he was gone so long that a member of the TLC crew had to go check on him and see what was going on... to me that’s sounds like a guy who’s struggling with his decision and not like someone who’s head over heels in love and can’t wait to pop the question.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Do the episodes shown on Discovery + have added scenes?  I watched on regular TV and there was no scene of Zach tossing Tori and the baby into the pool or a scene of Amy sitting between Chris and Matt in the cart.  

Hold up.....

Zach tossed Tori and baby into pool???

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

From being a manager at the farm? That's far fetched. I suppose she could have inherited some money or maybe got a boatload in her divorce or maybe her parents are very wealthy. If she had that much money why would she be working for Matt.  I'm a skeptic, I don't believe it. 

I don’t believe it either because if Caryn was that wealthy why did she need Matt to purchase her parents home in Arizona?

plus as you said why would she be working at a pumpkin patch if she’s a millionaire?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

Hold up.....

Zach tossed Tori and baby into pool???

That's what I read here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

Hold up.....

Zach tossed Tori and baby into pool???

I know he shoved Tori into the kiddie pool while she held Jackson but is this a different situation?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jenny8, whats there to be afraid of? Chris goes to Matt over some horror story, Matt denies it and states his side and.... what? Chris leaves Amy because Matt is so truthful? I mean we've literally seen him lie on camera, specifically he's repeatedly said on camera that he lies about how much he is spending to Amy, but just recently told Zach he always consulted Amy about purchases for the farm. 

Frankly Chris strikes me as someone who takes complaints about Matt as background noise. Matt and Amy are divorced and Chris doesn't put himself in the fight. At best he's been a sounding board on what new house to buy. I really don't see Chris running over to Matt to verify Amy's tales.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

 

Is it okay that I am watching primarily for Chris? I am slowly realizing that...

Honestly, I like Chris too, just not as much as Murphy LOL.  Chris makes Amy’s scenes more palatable to me.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

What has been amusing me is when Matt starts going off being grandiose, unfocused Matt and Caryn makes some pointed comment.  If Amy did that Matt would have erupted into a major attack.  Caryn is now getting a side glance where she used to get agreement.  

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

not going to be a wedding  tlc will figure some way of saving chris's ass and add drama or he will get extra large check then disappear lol

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I obviously don’t know Chris or Amy, but I do think Chris enjoys that Amy is financially independent and I do believe he enjoys the perks of the show.  I also think the show probably has helped him get some new real estate clients.  Additionally, I think Amy has/had so much hatred for Matt that she probably rarely took any of her anger out on Chris. He was probably getting only or mostly positive feedback in their relationship.  

He may never have felt the need to get married, but after 3 years didn’t see a downside to it.  Financially he’d be as good or better off depending on how they keep their finances.  He’d probably have a bigger role on the show.  Amy and Matt are still caught up in the same old fights, so Chris is probably still getting nice Amy by default.  I do think Amy thinks Chris is a catch, I don’t necessarily know she thought that with Matt.  I think Amy has self-esteem issues and sees average height, reasonably successful, somewhat attractive Chris as a lot better catch than she probably thought she could get.  Thus, I don’t think she asks a whole lot from him.

I think Chris fell in love with Amy, the farm, and the show.  The order I’m not sure of.  Not to mention according to this board Amy might be wild in the sack LOL, so I guess that’s another plus for Chris if it’s true.  It will be interesting how Chris and Caryn respond after the show ends.  It will also be interesting how Chris reacts if Amy starts up with the messiness on a consistent basis, although I think some of that has been limited with the kids out if the house. She still has clutter but it’s not where as bad as it was in the farm IMO.  Plus you don’t have Matt’s stuff.  Chris seems very organized.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Stupid thing to do.  She could have fallen on the baby.  So this wasn't on the show.

 

It was on Instagram

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I obviously don’t know Chris or Amy, but I do think Chris enjoys that Amy is financially independent and I do believe he enjoys the perks of the show.  I also think the show probably has helped him get some new real estate clients.  Additionally, I think Amy has/had so much hatred for Matt that she probably rarely took any of her anger out on Chris. He was probably getting only or mostly positive feedback in their relationship.  

He may never have felt the need to get married, but after 3 years didn’t see a downside to it.  Financially he’d be as good or better off depending on how they keep their finances.  He’d probably have a bigger role on the show.  Amy and Matt are still caught up in the same old fights, so Chris is probably still getting nice Amy by default.  I do think Amy thinks Chris is a catch, I don’t necessarily know she thought that with Matt.  I think Amy has self-esteem issues and sees average height, reasonably successful, somewhat attractive Chris as a lot better catch than she probably thought she could get.  Thus, I don’t think she asks a whole lot from him.

I think Chris fell in love with Amy, the farm, and the show.  The order I’m not sure of.  Not to mention according to this board Amy might be wild in the sack LOL, so I guess that’s another plus for Chris if it’s true.  It will be interesting how Chris and Caryn respond after the show ends.  It will also be interesting how Chris reacts if Amy starts up with the messiness on a consistent basis, although I think some of that has been limited with the kids out if the house. She still has clutter but it’s not where as bad as it was in the farm IMO.  Plus you don’t have Matt’s stuff.  Chris seems very organized.

Amy wild in the sack 😂 

I think Amy wears her pumpkin patch costumes... she’s little red riding hood and Chris is the big bad wolf!

On another board they call Amy “Little Lava Vixen” and insist that “she’s a spinner and Chris plays helicopter every night”  I needed brain bleach after that visual 😵
 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

I hope it's alright to bring this over.  If not please remove mods.  Not sure about it but kind of explains what I'm reading when I google Caryn Chandler.  What is Famous Face Wiki?

Caryn Chandler is a well-known member of the Family Member club at FamousFaceWiki. She is also listed as a popular celebrity having a zodiac sign of Libra. Net Worth. What is Caryn Chandler’s net worth? She has an estimated net worth of around $4.5 million. Her main income source is her profession as a Family Member.

Caryn Chandler: Net Worth, Relation, Age, Full Bio & More

famousfacewiki.com/caryn-chandler/

Caryn Chandler Net Worth 2021: Money, Salary, Bio | CelebsMoney

www.celebsmoney.com › net-worth › caryn-chandler

As of 2021, Caryn Chandler’s net worth is $100,000 - $1M. Caryn Chandler (born October 1, 1967) is famous for being family member. She currently resides in United States. Reality TV personality who’s best known as the fiancee of TLC’s Little People, Big World’s star Matthew Roloff.

Caryn Chandler Net Worth Leaves TLC Viewers Stunned, Very ...

www.thehollywoodgossip.com › 2021 › 05

May 17, 2021 · Caryn is worth a pretty penny herself, too! Recent reports indicate that Chandler's net worth is $4.5 million , meaning he has this much in her bank account and/or between all of her assets just ...

Share this post


Link to post

That report doesn’t make any sense and it’s estimates are all over the place... she’s either worth $100,000 or a million 

That’s a pretty big difference in fact it’s a $900,000 difference and then at the end she’s suddenly worth 4.5 million

Her wealth comes from being a “Family Member” .... huh?.. Is her family in the mafia?  😎

sounds like a bunch of BS  💩 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

Important reminders: 

1. Our (golden) Be Civil rule applies to your fellow members.  It does not apply to the show, the characters, the cast, etc.  Folks are free to say whatever they like - and however they'd like to say it - about anybody related to the show providing it doesn't violate our hate speech policy

2. As per our site spoiler policy: episodes released on premium or pay-per-view services are not considered spoilers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size