Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

OMG . this is just 1/4 of the office/room of someone who is packing and moving..

I'll bet if you ask Amy to find me the document that states xxx - she couldn't..

There was one scene she was moving papers/envelopes from one box to another...why??? And she and her friend left the room empty handed ???

What sad is she has poor chris building shelves in the garage to hold some of this sh*t

image.png.2bede17990de954f8860e6747e0d0823.png

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2014 at 12:19 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Matt never fails to inspire me.  I think he does that for a lot of people, regardless of what kind of disability they have.  And while Amy can't even figure out why a broken hand for someone who uses crutches it an issue, I think she does a good job at public speaking.  She can be quite charming when she's not around Matt.  Apparently, Amy and Molly have had some issues too.  Molly's not shy about revealing that.  I'm also not surprised that the kids don't side with Amy anymore.  If Matt was the reason Amy was so miserable, then why is she still witching when he's not around?

I suspect that Amy's negative and critical demeanor is a direct result of the environment she was raised in.  Her dad is that way as revealed in seasons past and I guess she just can't break it without some serious therapy. And I doubt she would ever venture to admit she is at all at fault in their marital breakup.  

The beauty of it is that Matt seems to be able to be happy again and will certainly find someone who is not dead set on being miserable.  I hope he grabs it and makes a happy life.  

Does anyone know who Shannon is?  Is she a secretary, assistant?  

Well I feel totally different. I can't stand Matt. He always thinks everything should be his way and right away. Like he's some king.  I think you gotta wait acting like this over the years.

I think Amy has put up with tons of things over the years. And I understand her wanting to go through everything. They are both pack rats and so it is a problem. Matt acts like he hates her.  I have gotten to the point where I tape the show and then watch it and I can speed through his snarkiness. 

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do Zach and Tori not understand that you don’t allow a child to physically abuse a dog?  🙄. Just because the dog tolerates doesn’t mean it’s ok.  You don’t brag on it.

They are really stupid.  You can never 100 percent trust an animal and that kid shouldn’t be pulling and tugging at that dog.  In a minute that dog could turn on him and he could be badly hurt.

• Love 13

Too bad that Amy has to tough it out in that 2 story postage stamp house. 😢 

Will she ever stop comparing her new house to the old one? I love that goldfish pond. Just lovely. I don’t think I’d complain about it.

• Love 6

I don't know how Oregon handled the pandemic, but I live here in AZ and we handled it pretty badly, so it's pretty bad luck that Matt and Karen came here for it to blow over. Cause it still hasn't. And we've also had over 140 days where it was over 100 degrees and broke the record on that, so.

• Love 2
  • I've never been a fan of Amy's since after the first season she's proving how selfish and unappreciative she is with everything she has, especially the farm and this show, which she wanted no part of and I'm sure tried talking everyone out of it with her fake way she acts when she's talking business. Matt may be difficult but he's at least a self-sufficient person who by the way has a much more real handicap then Amy. She will use her dwarfism as an excuse for her insecurities Etc  and then turn around and say I can do anything . Matt doesn't take credit for things in the way Amy does, she's so full of herself believing she's an intellect, and is rude two people who are trying to have it mature conversation with her about business Etc, she's the furthest thing I've ever seen from an intellect. She was a substitute teacher and she acts like she  was  a scholar . I'm watching the show tonight and she actually had the guts to say yeah I think covid-19 has giving us something special, meaning her and Chris at home, she's so pathetic and desperate. I said it a few weeks ago about how if Matt says something to her she just immediately gets offended and gets defensive  oh, and spits out this just things towards Matt, no matter what he says and that's one of the most ugly things about her because if Chris was to say the same exact thing and he has, she laughs with her phony fake laugh. She's just a big fake that's the bottom line
5 hours ago, antfitz said:

Well I feel totally different. I can't stand Matt. He always thinks everything should be his way and right away. Like he's some king.  I think you gotta wait acting like this over the years.

I think Amy has put up with tons of things over the years. And I understand her wanting to go through everything. They are both pack rats and so it is a problem. Matt acts like he hates her.  I have gotten to the point where I tape the show and then watch it and I can speed through his snarkiness. 

I laughed at Matt's dad saying that although he would do anything to keep Jackson happy, he doesn't want Jackson bossing him around too much or he will pick up bad habits and turn out like Matt. Lol. And Matt's mom says "Oh dear".  Looks like his parents have the same view of Matt as you do - lol.  It also looks like Matt doesn't get his inability to show affection to Caryn from his parents. They were very sweet holding hands as they were being interviewed at the farm. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, sATL said:

OMG . this is just 1/4 of the office/room of someone who is packing and moving..

I'll bet if you ask Amy to find me the document that states xxx - she couldn't..

There was one scene she was moving papers/envelopes from one box to another...why??? And she and her friend left the room empty handed ???

What sad is she has poor chris building shelves in the garage to hold some of this sh*t

I know it may be surprising to some people, but packrats are still worthy of love.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Too bad that Amy has to tough it out in that 2 story postage stamp house. 😢 

Will she ever stop comparing her new house to the old one? I love that goldfish pond. Just lovely. I don’t think I’d complain about it.

Right? And too bad she had no other choice but to choose that new house, had no say in it, never saw it before she bought it. No other houses with more yard space, or at least not right on top of the neighbors, existed. 

I mean, seriously, she probably was never going to buy a 10 acre farm, but if she was going to do nothing but whine about her lack of land and stars, she could have bought a house with a few acres or even just an acre. My nephew bought a little ranch house, 3 bedrooms, 1 full, 1 half, bath, on a corner lot, and has half an acre and his yard looks to be 10 times the size of what Amy bought. She's never going to stop comparing the new house, her "second act" to the farm and what she had. 

I also didn't know Oregon stopped trash pick up during Covid. What? They didn't? And Amy has no reason to NOT to have cleared the rest of the shit out of the house? Why do I feel like there was still crap in there until Matt got back from Arizona and there still could be. 

13 hours ago, sATL said:

Yeah, she took files out of a plastic box and put them in a paper box. Made NO sense. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I laughed at Matt's dad saying that although he would do anything to keep Jackson happy, he doesn't want Jackson bossing him around too much or he will pick up bad habits and turn out like Matt. Lol. And Matt's mom says "Oh dear".  Looks like his parents have the same view of Matt as you do - lol.  It also looks like Matt doesn't get his inability to show affection to Caryn from his parents. They were very sweet holding hands as they were being interviewed at the farm. 

In an early season episode (can’t remember which) Matt’s dad says something like “I’m sick of being bossed around by dwarfs” as he was helping Matt with a farm project. Imo, Matt uses his disability to order others around into doing things HIS way— if you don’t, you’re “not helping.”

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Right? And too bad she had no other choice but to choose that new house, had no say in it, never saw it before she bought it. No other houses with more yard space, or at least not right on top of the neighbors, existed. 

I mean, seriously, she probably was never going to buy a 10 acre farm, but if she was going to do nothing but whine about her lack of land and stars, she could have bought a house with a few acres or even just an acre. My nephew bought a little ranch house, 3 bedrooms, 1 full, 1 half, bath, on a corner lot, and has half an acre and his yard looks to be 10 times the size of what Amy bought. She's never going to stop comparing the new house, her "second act" to the farm and what she had. 

I also didn't know Oregon stopped trash pick up during Covid. What? They didn't? And Amy has no reason to NOT to have cleared the rest of the shit out of the house? Why do I feel like there was still crap in there until Matt got back from Arizona and there still could be. 

Yeah, she took files out of a plastic box and put them in a paper box. Made NO sense. 

the only story I heard on national news.. and our local news.. was that trash pickup was sometimes slower (ie by days/week) due to staff calling out with COVID. those with privatized services saw less of an issue. Our landfill dumps were initially closed, but opened up as the landscape services (who were deemed essential) and residents started to complain.

Edited by sATL
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Things like that make me think it was more production driven in that scene than Amy driven.  So far this episode is almost impossible for me to watch.  

17 hours ago, antfitz said:

YES!!!! Last night watching Matt beat up on Amy verbally was truly disgusting. He has been pestering her to clean out the house for months...she's been doing it but then he says she's hanging onto the farm and shouldn't she be in her new house  "nesting" and creating a home there? So Matt...tell me...you keep pressuring her to get out of the farmhouse but then you criticize her for being at the farm cleaning out the house? The things he was spewing to her, the criticisms, the badgering...it was cruel and showed to us just what kind of man he is...a bully and a control freak. I think he's a horror show and Amy seems almost like psychologically battered woman. I thought the scene where Matt, Caryn and his parents were snarking on Amy was disgraceful. For people that are supposedly devout Christians, it wasn't exactly very Christian of them to make the comments they did with such a heavy dose of snark on camera no less. She is the mother of their grandchildren...show her the respect she deserves. I have never heard Amy ever make one snarky remark about her in laws. That was pretty low and it really lowered my opinion of Matt's parents. AS for Caryn and Matt...I'm sorry I just don't see the attraction both physically and emotionally to Matt for her. She sees what a bully he is and how he behaves...I have to think she's in it for the money. She is as loathesome as he is.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, sATL said:

Oh, come on! She is totally organized. Like TOTALLY. Just ask her. She has color coded folders and EVERYTHING. 
(bolding mine)

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

I could swear I heard Amy refer to her new house as “transitional”. Is she expecting to move again? If so, she’d better start packing NOW. 

yes on an earlier episode (or it might have been during a chat) Amy said that they plan on living in her house for 10 years until they retire and then they plan to buy a 1 story rancher type house together.

Edited by Dustbunny
clarity
  • Useful 3

I didn’t think what Matt’s parents said was that bad.  His Dad joked that they could have a double wedding and the Mom said, something about Amy having everything neatly boxed up.  I watched the repeat of last weeks episode for the “bonus scenes”, which were not really interesting at all.  The scene with Chris showing up at the house was more telling than I originally thought.  She gets mad and tells him to go away that she is pressured enough and not sitting around eating BOM BOMS (LOL), he immediately says “I’m sorry”.  Then in the talking heads session, he says how he tries not to push her too much and she said  “He knows not to push that red button too much”.   I really don’t get what Chris sees in this woman at all, best of luck to him.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, sATL said:

the only story I heard on national news.. and our local news.. was that trash pickup was sometimes slower (ie by days/week) due to staff calling out with COVID. those with privatized services saw less of an issue. Our landfill dumps were initially closed, but opened up as the landscape services (who were deemed essential) and residents started to complain.

Amy said she wanted to donate what was left, but no place was open for donations.  

• LOL 3

I guess production thinks conflict is interesting TV, but I don't want to see any more production set up "discussions" with Amy and Matt about farm, house, divorce, moves, etc.  That's just disturbing to watch.  I don't think those meetings would have happened if not set up by production. 

I think it's telling that in all the filming with Amy away from Matt she didn't mention Matt once that I noticed.  However, Matt and Caryn had to jabber about what was Amy doing back home.  Amy didn't care a whit what Matt was doing in Arizona. 

Interesting that Matt's parents pretty much confirmed he has control issues.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

This last episode tells me Amy is very unhappy with the divorce and having to leave the farm!

She never thought Matt would divorce her. He was her whipping boy for years and she thought things would stay the same. 

Shes not happy with the new house. She’s a cheapskate and that’s all she was willing to spend. 

I’m guessing she’s paying for everything in her new house and Chris is just skating along!

Amy knows Chris will never be a Matt and shower her with money, farm, house. He’s nice enough but no builder of dreams. 
Sad but true!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 10/15/2020 at 12:39 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Because children are despoiled by breasts?

I respectfully note that Amy's breasts are not visible, if this photo was reported for nudity, it would not be taken down, and this seems much adue over something that has generated no complaints from actual customers over years. (Its not a new costume).

What damage does seeing a little bit of cleavage cause in a child?

Omg ikr!  I never even noticed she had cleavage showing, until I saw all the cackling about it here.  Omg There was nothing wrong with her costume. Maybe just adjust and pull up the material a bit.  🙄

• Love 5
On 10/16/2020 at 10:42 AM, Shauna said:

I have a friend who has had a colostomy all his life.  He does not follow a certain diet.  Also, I would be surprised if Amy has a colostomy as I would think she would need to wear loose fitting clothing to accommodate it.

I doubt she has a colostomy now.  I had ulcerative colitis 20 years ago and had a J pouch procedure.  They took my whole colon out and I had a colostomy for three months.  Then they did what is called a 'pull down' attaching the small intestine to the " exit part".  At first you have to get used to not eating certain things.  But now 20 years later I can eat whatever I want and it was the best thing I ever did for myself.  Sorry if I went on too much, i just saw people had questions.

• Useful 5
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

I could swear I heard Amy refer to her new house as “transitional”. Is she expecting to move again? If so, she’d better start packing NOW. 

On a previous episode Chris referred to the new house as their "starter home". I don't get it. These people are in their late 50's. Why on earth would they want to move yet again? I was getting irritated about Amy showing the exterior of the new house and how "small" it was with the lack of land. That's what you get in Oregon for half a million dollars, get used to it, Amy, and be thankful you could afford that.  I thought the backyard was awesome, had enough lush landscaping and privacy, nice water feature and fire pit. Of course she had to whine about the fire pit not being as good as the one at the farm. Honestly,  she needs to get over herself.  

Caryn's comment about not caring to get married was interested. I have a feeling she said that because Matt is the one not wanting to get married again and she knows it's not going to happen.  He like the relationship just the way it is. 

• Love 4

There is absolutely no reason why Amy shouldn't have hired professional organizers to sort out the 'junk' and 'keep' piles for her. They would have forced her to work with them in those decisions. A few days and the junk would have been weeded out. THEN, for $2,000 she could have hired professional packers and in one day, that whole house would have been packed up to move it all. She could afford it; no reason to drag this on and on for months. Any pro would have had Amy decide what's keep and what's toss. Amy, who seems to be disorganized, can't do this all herself. She's be ready to move in one week.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, floridamom said:

There is absolutely no reason why Amy shouldn't have hired professional organizers to sort out the 'junk' and 'keep' piles for her. They would have forced her to work with them in those decisions. A few days and the junk would have been weeded out. THEN, for $2,000 she could have hired professional packers and in one day, that whole house would have been packed up to move it all. She could afford it; no reason to drag this on and on for months. Any pro would have had Amy decide what's keep and what's toss. Amy, who seems to be disorganized, can't do this all herself. She's be ready to move in one week.

Except that she didn't want to hire professional organizers.  She probably needed to go through the exercise as part of the grieving and closure.  

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

On a previous episode Chris referred to the new house as their "starter home". I don't get it. These people are in their late 50's. Why on earth would they want to move yet again? I was getting irritated about Amy showing the exterior of the new house and how "small" it was with the lack of land. That's what you get in Oregon for half a million dollars, get used to it, Amy, and be thankful you could afford that.  I thought the backyard was awesome, had enough lush landscaping and privacy, nice water feature and fire pit. Of course she had to whine about the fire pit not being as good as the one at the farm. Honestly,  she needs to get over herself.  

Caryn's comment about not caring to get married was interested. I have a feeling she said that because Matt is the one not wanting to get married again and she knows it's not going to happen.  He like the relationship just the way it is. 

And, by the same token, Matt's talking about building another "big house."  Should he get over himself, too?

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

yes on an earlier episode (or it might have been during a chat) Amy said that they plan on living in her house for 10 years until they retire and then they plan to buy a 1 story rancher type house together.

retire?? Sorry - I need a little more clarification of what Amy is retiring from and to what....

People do retire in their 50s - isn't she already at retirement?  Amy is involved in a business whose best revenue period and hustle is 2 months out of the year. Please don't tell me it takes her 10 months to plan out the annual pumpkin season.

And as much as Chris appears to be lovable - he doesn't strike me a the high and mighty real estate broker and hard negotiator, where he needs to retire from the daily stress grind.

10 more years of working on the farm ? 10 more years of the show?  10 more years of bickering with Matt over farm related (or not) business concerns ?

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, readheaded said:

And, by the same token, Matt's talking about building another "big house."  Should he get over himself, too?

Interesting question, isn't it? Matt owns the double wide and was VERY loud in recent seasons on how he was perfectly happy with it (when Amy expressed an interest in switching sides, Matt suddenly LOVED the DW). Matt also owns a lovely home in AZ. AND he owns a completely customized for his disability McMansion and as of late he's very proud to say none of this is good enough and he wants his dream house too!

Funny how when it's Matt, there's never any tongue wagging on how maybe its excessive. Personally, while I have my doubts for several reasons on whether ground will be broken for his new house, I will be amused if he does start throwing his money down the hole of another customized McMansion on the farm.

2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I’m assuming that according to the sale agreement Amy has to be out of the house by a specific date. If Matt doesn’t like how long it’s taking her, too bad. 

Agreed. From a sanity standpoint, I think she would have been smart to hire some organizers but considering the sheer nothing in plots in these episodes from other family members (Matt's storyline is "I'm bitching about Amy being slow and Zach and Tory's is "we exist!") I honestly wonder how much production was involved in order to have *something* to film. For all the talk - I've already seen the previews of the empty house so you know what? Amy moves out. And Matt isn't suing for breach of contract for it taking so long which he'd be well within his rights to do if she didn't move out by the agreed upon date. 

1 hour ago, sATL said:

People do retire in their 50s - isn't she already at retirement?  Amy is involved in a business whose best revenue period and hustle is 2 months out of the year. Please don't tell me it takes her 10 months to plan out the annual pumpkin season.

People do retire in their 50s but it's certainly not *required*. 

Also quite frankly Matt goes on and on about how indeed, he's always planning for pumpkin season, whatever month it happens to be. 

1 hour ago, sATL said:

10 more years of working on the farm ? 10 more years of the show?  10 more years of bickering with Matt over farm related (or not) business concerns ?

If she is still part of the business of the farm, why not? The show is Little People Big World not The Matt Roloff Hour. And is it an issue why no complaining that Matt continues to work? He's older than Amy yet there's no insistence that regardless of what Matt wants, its time for Matt to retire. 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Interesting question, isn't it? Matt owns the double wide and was VERY loud in recent seasons on how he was perfectly happy with it (when Amy expressed an interest in switching sides, Matt suddenly LOVED the DW). Matt also owns a lovely home in AZ. AND he owns a completely customized for his disability McMansion and as of late he's very proud to say none of this is good enough and he wants his dream house too!

Funny how when it's Matt, there's never any tongue wagging on how maybe its excessive. Personally, while I have my doubts for several reasons on whether ground will be broken for his new house, I will be amused if he does start throwing his money down the hole of another customized McMansion on the farm.

Agreed. From a sanity standpoint, I think she would have been smart to hire some organizers but considering the sheer nothing in plots in these episodes from other family members (Matt's storyline is "I'm bitching about Amy being slow and Zach and Tory's is "we exist!") I honestly wonder how much production was involved in order to have *something* to film. For all the talk - I've already seen the previews of the empty house so you know what? Amy moves out. And Matt isn't suing for breach of contract for it taking so long which he'd be well within his rights to do if she didn't move out by the agreed upon date. 

People do retire in their 50s but it's certainly not *required*. 

Also quite frankly Matt goes on and on about how indeed, he's always planning for pumpkin season, whatever month it happens to be. 

If she is still part of the business of the farm, why not? The show is Little People Big World not The Matt Roloff Hour. And is it an issue why no complaining that Matt continues to work? He's older than Amy yet there's no insistence that regardless of what Matt wants, its time for Matt to retire. 

I don't see 10 years of new material and continuity  , to keep an audience and sponsors , for the show. Sad to say, series do have an end date. Many series have a finale more memorable, than the final last season. 

Amy's retirement shouldn't be tied to Matt's retirement.  he already snow-birds in AZ, so why can't Amy take a few months off and do whatever, which is close to being semi-retired..

If Amy wants to retire - I guess I am not understanding what is the hold up that will take 10 years to resolve and how her recent  decisions is moving her towards that point. Too much good and bad can happen in 10 years.  If she wanted a ranch, why not move to one initially ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, sATL said:

Too much good and bad can happen in 10 years.  If she wanted a ranch, why not move to one initially ?

Apparently she didn't want to do that.  Which it might not be how some people would do it, but this house is what works for her in the moment.  Maybe she only wanted to downsize so far and then plans to downsize again later.  Who knows?  Why does Matt want to build yet another monument on the farm?  It's what they want to do.

• Love 7

23 minutes ago, sATL said:

I don't see 10 years of new material and continuity  , to keep an audience and sponsors , for the show. Sad to say, series do have an end date. Many series have a finale more memorable, than the final last season. 

I don't disagree and frankly LPBW is already well past it's prime but they keep getting renewed. Plus, there's now little ones to exploit so...

23 minutes ago, sATL said:

If Amy wants to retire - I guess I am not understanding what is the hold up that will take 10 years to resolve. If she wanted a ranch, why not move to one initially ?

Does she want to retire? It sounds like no, she wants to continue working.  And a guess, she wanted a house near the farm and the grandkids because of *filming* and Matt was throwing increasing hissy fits for her to move off the farm so she didn't have the luxury of waiting for a ranch property in the right locale to appear. 

12 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Why does Matt want to build yet another monument on the farm?  It's what they want to do.

Made worse that this is Matt so you know he won't be happy with it.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 7

Let me ask the question a different way: What is Amy's  job title and responsibilities, as it relates to the farm? Is it full time or part time ?

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 1

You'd probably need to address that to Amy and or Matt. For Amy, I think filming of the show is likely the bigger job attachment. But if they're going to continue to market as the Roloff family farm, Matt still needs *some* family to show up. I admit curiosity on what her level of involvement is as far as business ownership goes, but I think filming the show is the bigger business industry for all the Roloffs.

We kid about Zach and Tory not working but realistically filming the show is a full time job for all the Roloffs being filmed.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I thought the scene where Matt, Caryn and his parents were snarking on Amy was disgraceful. For people that are supposedly devout Christians, it wasn't exactly very Christian of them to make the comments they did with such a heavy dose of snark on camera no less.

Yet Matt is completely over Amy and never ever thinks of her, right? I mean, thats what I keep hearing - Amy is obsessed and probably still in love and Matt is DONE and NEVER gives Amy a thought and is never ever thinking of Amy and never has a passing thought about his ex wife that isn't "aw well, wish her well since I am done"?

Funny how Matt having yet another bitch fest over how he's pissed off over Amy is somehow not Matt still obsessed with his ex wife. I tend to agree with Caryn, his current lover, it's like he's still married to Amy, the way he carries on. I mean, his parents came to visit and Matt's still bringing up the wife he divorced actual years ago?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, floridamom said:

Amy would never hire professional anything!  She's cheap.  No movers, no landscapers and no painters.  Certainly no interior decorators.

Amy wants what she had with Matt.  A money tree.  She keeps trying but failing miserably.

Amy s second act was to feather her nest.  So far it not working.

Her only avenue of income are those sad cooking show videos that she gets from having the Roloff name.  Then she sold a couple dozen face masks and a few putrid looking boxes of Lemon fudge.

Chris is her hired help.  Nothing more nothing less.

Matt might be a lot of things but he did profit from his ideas and personata!   

Amy slugged along bitching all the way.

I think Matt talks about Amy because her so happy it's over and sometimes finds it hard to believe it ever happened!

Amy has small unprofitable ideas.  Matt has huge moneymaking ideas.  Amy burns with anger that if and when Matt makes more money half of it won't be hers.

She has the consolation prize.  Nice guy, gofer Chris.  Great second act!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Her only avenue of income are those sad cooking show videos that she gets from having the Roloff name.  Then she sold a couple dozen face masks and a few putrid looking boxes of Lemon fudge.

So now she's not making money off the cooking videos? I thought one of the big gripes was how awful it is that she's making money hand over fist by calling herself Amy Roloff in order to be showered with ill gotten sales? Now she's NOT making money? Which is it? Are we mad she is making money with the Roloff name or mad she's failing to make money while under the Roloff name?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, LucyEth said:

The scene with Chris showing up at the house was more telling than I originally thought.  She gets mad and tells him to go away that she is pressured enough and not sitting around eating BOM BOMS (LOL), he immediately says “I’m sorry”.  Then in the talking heads session, he says how he tries not to push her too much and she said  “He knows not to push that red button too much”.   I really don’t get what Chris sees in this woman at all, best of luck to him.  

Years from now, we'll read about what a controlling and passive aggressive jerk Chris really was, and did he not know all the trouble she'd had in her youth, and good for Amy for putting him in his place!

/sarc.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Jenny8 said:

Years from now, we'll read about what a controlling and passive aggressive jerk Chris really was, and did he not know all the trouble she'd had in her youth, and good for Amy for putting him in his place!

/sarc.

We'd have to read about it as opposed to witnessing it with our own eyes like we can with Matt.

• Love 6

Did anyone else catch how, when Matt and Caryn were living together in AZ, that she at one point was talking about how she wanted to surprise Matt by being naked like she saw on Tiktok?

That's pretty racy and randy if Caryn is really just Matt's paid companion and helper as he's too disabled to have sexual relationships anymore like some folks have been suggesting. Sounds like Caryn is indeed Matt's lover. 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Did anyone else catch how, when Matt and Caryn were living together in AZ, that she at one point was talking about how she wanted to surprise Matt by being naked like she saw on Tiktok?

That's pretty racy and randy if Caryn is really just Matt's paid companion and helper as he's too disabled to have sexual relationships anymore like some folks have been suggesting. Sounds like Caryn is indeed Matt's lover. 

Plenty of disabled people who need assistance with daily tasks are still sexually active. It could be both. 

I don’t know- it may be that she’s fine taking on caregiving duties as well as being a girlfriend, and if he’s paying for the trips etc more power to her. 

• Love 5