Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
NewOrleansLady

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Recommended Posts

Creepy when pervy Matt was fantasizing about his daughters-in-law hooking up with his sons in the tree house.

33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's Matt's side of the farm, you're the intruder!!

I think the part where all the “attractions” and the big house are located is co-owned by both.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Thoughts..

  • Chris has a buddy that he's played poker with for 35 years ?? years? So who is the rube-fool in the game - Chris or the buddy ?
  • Is Chris only showing houses that he too would like to live in? And if he is the buyers agent - he gets a commission.
  • I never thought a grandparent's mission was to provide the exact same childhood experiences that the children had.. Matt crying over that 2x4  lumber fire-trap of a tree house....If it wasn't for the tree, I would had a big bon fire and get the grands  something better/safer to play in. 
  • Didn't those hot dog/marshmallow forks seem awfully large ? Amy needs a big house because she can't let go of sh*t - not because she wants to be the big entertainer and have people over all of the time. Who is using (or ever did use)  the football-speed-agility ladder ? That camping stove was full of dust. Zach - save a coin and hit a walmart to get your own camping gear, if you love it so much. 
  •  Toddler Jackson was riding in a car seat in the matt's ATV - but was he strapped in via a seat belt ? If Matt would have hit the brakes, hard..
  • Caryn said it was good to see Amy ? Bullsh*t. Stop Lying.
  • Star of episode - Murphy, who has gotten quite big . swims out and then gets in the kayak.
Edited by sATL
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/11/2020 at 9:06 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I think I've figured it out!  It just came to me.  Zack and Tori will move into the big house on the farm!  It's perfect for their three little people and the show Little People Big World will go on.

That's why Zack and Matt and Caryn are so tight.  Matt will micromanage Zack and the farm and Amy can come and go at will to visit her grandchildren.

Just something to think about!

Oh boy! It kind of seems like it would be kind of a natural progression for Zach and tori to take over the farmhouse and continue the show. But that might be tough for the other siblings, esp Jeremy. Audrey has had her eye on that farm house, i thought?

And i guess jacob and his wife could live in their van? The financial stuff would really have to be hammered out for all of them...

Edited by seasons
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was kind of surprised when Matt was talking about Jeremy moving into the big house.  I had it in my mind it would be Zack and his little people!

Jeremy doesn't even appear on the show anymore!  Strange.

I too was worried about Jackson.  I didn't see anything holding him in!

Share this post


Link to post

who was the man dressed in all black  & white hat , sitting on the grass at the tree house destruction event?

Edited by sATL

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, seasons said:

Oh boy! It kind of seems like it would be kind of a natural progression for Zach and tori to take over the farmhouse and continue the show. But that might be tough for the other siblings, esp Jeremy. Audrey has had her eye on that farm house, i thought?

And i guess jacob and his wife could live in their van? The financial stuff would really have to be hammered out for all of them...

 A while back Matt said that Jer wanted to buy it but he wasn't quite ready yet financially, that Jer needed a little more time... That was almost 2 yrs ago and since then I think Matt has been reconfiguring and working out a way for Jer and Auj to buy the big house.... On tonight's show Amy said that Jer and Auj would like the big house, then Jer can carry on the family tradition with his own ideas and projects..... Jer and Auj are there all the time so they might as well live there. 

I think Matt will build a home for himself and Caryn on his side of the farm.

I think Zack is happy where he is right now but I wouldn't be surprised if Tori and Zack move to the farm at some point in the future.... Maybe into Matt's double wide... Or maybe they'll build.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Creepy when pervy Matt was fantasizing about his daughters-in-law hooking up with his sons in the tree house.

 

Matt probably was glad that something he build ages ago was still that sturdy for two horny teenagers hooking-up

It's a wonder that  he&amy and/or he&caryn didn't think of that location ... does every memory of the farm have to be of the kids having a good time ?

Edited by sATL
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, sATL said:

who was the man dressed in all black  & white hat , sitting on the grass at the tree house destruction event?

Not sure but when Jer and Auj drove off after the treehouse demolition he was in their vehicle so maybe it's a friend of theirs.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was kind of surprised when Matt was talking about Jeremy moving into the big house.  I had it in my mind it would be Zack and his little people!

Jeremy doesn't even appear on the show anymore!  Strange.

I too was worried about Jackson.  I didn't see anything holding him in!

He isn't on the show right now but he spends every day there.... So the only change would be them living there instead of driving over and driving home.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I think the part where all the “attractions” and the big house are located is co-owned by both.  

Thats correct they co-own it..... My point was, Amy only owns HALF of that side, not the whole thing.. and since she has a large portion of it including the house, beautiful big yard with large inground pool all to herself.... It only seems fair that Matt and his GF have access to the rest of the space...but nope... Amy just had to bitch and imply that Caryn shouldn't be there.

It's none of Amy's business if Caryn wants to watch the demolition with Matt but Amy is so bitter she just can't keep her mouth shut and enjoy the moment with her kids.

What if Chris wanted to watch the demolition?

Chris has known the kids for less time than Caryn but I bet you a million bucks if Chris wanted to watch the demolition Amy would have been fine with it. 🙄

 

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was kind of surprised when Matt was talking about Jeremy moving into the big house.  I had it in my mind it would be Zack and his little people!

Jeremy always pretended to want the big house and said he would run the farm, too, when Matt retired. Problem is he's too damn lazy to do any of that. He will ruin it with neglect or poor management or both. I remember Zack saying he didn't want it because he knew how much work it would be to maintain it all. 

Chris, really? You gonna make Amy feel worse by telling her YOU will miss the farm, the stunning views, the land? Amy was annoyed by his comments and I for one am glad she spoke up to him about it. He needs to shut up and support her. Let her wrap her head around all that is going to change for her. She knows her life with her kids will never be the same, she has said it several times now and she's trying to adjust to that. I just don't know what that guy's end game is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I found it interesting that while Amy and Chris were looking at the house she ended up buying he was saying, she is the one buying it but ultimately he will end up living there if she says yes to marrying him.  Maybe he should have proposed before the house hunt so they could buy the house together and he could help with the cost.  Amy seemed like odd man out at the tree house destruction and I got the impression she was not happy Caryn was there.  She constantly mentions she needs an inviting space and rooms so the kids and grands can visit.  She is obsessed with feeling that Matt has the upper hand still being on the farm and the kids will always go there, but not necessarily to her house.  She brings this up a lot.  Matt has that room for the kids to play in and Amy made a "Grandma" room in her house.  Lots of jealousy and is probably part of the anger.

Luckily that water Zach was on with that boat did not seem very deep.  I would have never let him and Jackson out there alone.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Thats correct they co-own it..... My point was, Amy only owns HALF of that side, not the whole thing.. and since she has a large portion of it including the house, beautiful big yard with large inground pool all to herself.... It only seems fair that Matt and his GF have access to the rest of the space...but nope... Amy just had to bitch and imply that Caryn shouldn't be there.

It's none of Amy's business if Caryn wants to watch the demolition with Matt but Amy is so bitter she just can't keep her mouth shut and enjoy the moment with her kids.

What if Chris wanted to watch the demolition?

Chris has known the kids for less time than Caryn but I bet you a million bucks if Chris wanted to watch the demolition Amy would have been fine with it. 🙄

 

 

 

They are co-owners of the entire half.  She does not own just a quarter of the two properties.  She sold her ownership of the half where the double wide is located so he owns that free and clear, they share ownership of the other half like any married couple would.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

They are co-owners of the entire half.  She does not own just a quarter of the two properties.  She sold her ownership of the half where the double wide is located so he owns that free and clear, they share ownership of the other half like any married couple would.

Or any ex-married couple who still maintain a business partnership.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Or any ex-married couple who still maintain a business partnership.

Yeah what I meant is it’s undivided.  Apparently when they divorced they decided to keep the  real estate ownership the same.  She first sold her half interest in the south lot to Matt and now is planning to sell her half interest  in the north lot.  It’s not clear if she needs to sell the half interest in the north lot to afford the house she bought on Third Street or if she had enough from the sale of her half interest in the south lot.  They were two separate farms.  They initially owned the north lot and added the south lot when it went up for sale.  

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, readheaded said:

To me, it seems like Amy feels like she's been replaced by Caryn on the farm and in the life she created there.  Amy hung in with her marriage through all the formative years when there was no promise of later success, just to now not be able to reap the familial benefits she thought she'd be a part of.  I'd be bitter about that, too.

The difference between Caryn and Chris is that Amy didn't insert him into the family as a replacement for Matt before the marriage was over.  Likewise, Chris doesn't act like a piece of crap about Matt or insinuate himself into the family with the same sense of entitlement that Caryn has.

The way I see it, Caryn and Matt want their cake and to eat it, too.  They want to have carried on an affair, had Matt divorce so they can be together, have Amy leave what they obviously feel is "their" territory on their schedule, have Amy be happy about it, and have Amy forget about the betrayal involved.  If that's not a huge sense of entitlement, I don't know what is.

 

I'm sorry, I tried to make a minor edit to my original post and this happened...

Edited by readheaded

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's none of Amy's business if Caryn wants to watch the demolition with Matt but Amy is so bitter she just can't keep her mouth shut and enjoy the moment with her kids.

I agree.  Can you imagine what Amy would be like if she were alone and did not have Chris, it would not be good for anyone.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was kind of surprised when Matt was talking about Jeremy moving into the big house.  I had it in my mind it would be Zack and his little people!

Jeremy doesn't even appear on the show anymore!  Strange.

I too was worried about Jackson.  I didn't see anything holding him in!

Jeremy has no interest in being micro managed by dictator Matt...he and Audrey actually want to move back to Bend. Also, Jeremy seems to be allergic to hard work. And yeah...Jackson was sitting in a carseat without being strapped in. Unbelievable but the Roloffs have always operated like this...just look at all the dangerous play equipment that Matt put up on that farm that was so unsafe and dangerous. As a mom, I would never have allowed my kids to play on that crap. So putting Jackson untethered in a car seat didn't surprise me...just made me mad.

4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I found it interesting that while Amy and Chris were looking at the house she ended up buying he was saying, she is the one buying it but ultimately he will end up living there if she says yes to marrying him.  Maybe he should have proposed before the house hunt so they could buy the house together and he could help with the cost.  Amy seemed like odd man out at the tree house destruction and I got the impression she was not happy Caryn was there.  She constantly mentions she needs an inviting space and rooms so the kids and grands can visit.  She is obsessed with feeling that Matt has the upper hand still being on the farm and the kids will always go there, but not necessarily to her house.  She brings this up a lot.  Matt has that room for the kids to play in and Amy made a "Grandma" room in her house.  Lots of jealousy and is probably part of the anger.

Luckily that water Zach was on with that boat did not seem very deep.  I would have never let him and Jackson out there alone.  

Jealousy??? Let's remember that Matt CHEATED other with the HIRED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, kicksave said:

just look at all the dangerous play equipment that Matt put up on that farm that was so unsafe and dangerous.

It was kinda funny when Matt said you have to be careful with unpredictable forces in light of the trebuchet debacle.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Jeremy has no interest in being micro managed by dictator Matt...he and Audrey actually want to move back to Bend. Also, Jeremy seems to be allergic to hard work. And yeah...Jackson was sitting in a carseat without being strapped in. Unbelievable but the Roloffs have always operated like this...just look at all the dangerous play equipment that Matt put up on that farm that was so unsafe and dangerous. As a mom, I would never have allowed my kids to play on that crap. So putting Jackson untethered in a car seat didn't surprise me...just made me mad.

Jealousy??? Let's remember that Matt CHEATED other with the HIRED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, over who will be closer to the grandchildren and children and see them the most.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I found it interesting that while Amy and Chris were looking at the house she ended up buying he was saying, she is the one buying it but ultimately he will end up living there if she says yes to marrying him.  Maybe he should have proposed before the house hunt so they could buy the house together and he could help with the cost.  Amy seemed like odd man out at the tree house destruction and I got the impression she was not happy Caryn was there.  She constantly mentions she needs an inviting space and rooms so the kids and grands can visit.  She is obsessed with feeling that Matt has the upper hand still being on the farm and the kids will always go there, but not necessarily to her house.  She brings this up a lot.  Matt has that room for the kids to play in and Amy made a "Grandma" room in her house.  Lots of jealousy and is probably part of the anger.

Luckily that water Zach was on with that boat did not seem very deep.  I would have never let him and Jackson out there alone.  

Agree on the obsession.. Scary actually... part of the bedroom walk-through Amy was saying how large the rooms were to accommodate everyone...is she expecting them to sleep over- when 2 of them are in the same city? It was almost Amy forgot her kids were adults, and moved out years ago..

I've seen it before when kid-adults (esp those married) come to visit divorced parents (or parents who are needy for non-medical reasons), they opt to stay elsewhere overnight, for peace of mind.

I wish Amy would elaborate just how does one "make" their adult children, esp. married and parents, go somewhere? anywhere? come somewhere ? 

What is so wrong with Amy going to visit the grands? Looks like Jackson and his new little sister has a great big back yard to play in.. 

Edited by sATL
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Unbelievable but the Roloffs have always operated like this...just look at all the dangerous play equipment that Matt put up on that farm that was so unsafe and dangerous.

When they were young they ran around that farm wildly, unsupervised most of the time. 

Edited by LucyEth
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Ratings for the week:  1.791 M viewers and a .33 rating.  17th cable show of the day.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Spike said:

They are co-owners of the entire half.  She does not own just a quarter of the two properties.  She sold her ownership of the half where the double wide is located so he owns that free and clear, they share ownership of the other half like any married couple would.

Omg... I KNOW.... I never said she owned a quarter.... Matt owns the doublewide side and they co-own the big house attraction side....each have 50%

My point wasn't about legalities and real estate it was about being a fair human being... Amy has the exclusive use of the big house, the yard around it including the swimming pool etc. (an area where Caryn obviously can't go with Matt even though he owns it just as much as Amy does)..... I thought Amy should have been nicer about Matt having Caryn at the tree house area.... But nope...Amy always has to be a bitter little prune and mouth off.... I'll be so glad when she finally moves her slow ass out the door.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's none of your business where Caryn walks!... It's Matt's side of the farm, you're the intruder!! 

This is what you said lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Agree on the obsession.. Scary actually... part of the bedroom walk-through Amy was saying how large the rooms were to accommodate everyone...is she expecting them to sleep over- when 2 of them are in the same city? It was almost Amy forgot her kids were adults, and moved out years ago..

I've seen it before when kid-adults (esp those married) come to visit divorced parents (or parents who are needy for non-medical reasons), they opt to stay elsewhere overnight, for peace of mind.

I wish Amy would elaborate just how does one "make" their adult children, esp. married and parents, go somewhere? anywhere? come somewhere ? 

What is so wrong with Amy going to visit the grands? Looks like Jackson and his new little sister has a great big back yard to play in.. 

I agree it's a bit scary, I really don't think Amy understands just how little the kids will visit and they certainly won't be staying over or coming for the weekend.... If Amy wanted that.... which actually might have been better she should have bought a place at the beach like she first talked about.

JMO but I don't think the boys (Jer and Zack) are as comfy hanging around their mom and Chris as they are around Matt and Caryn.... Some people think they're sucking up to Matt by being so friendly with Caryn...  Who knows maybe they just like her better.

Also it's a little scary because sometimes Chris seems really clueless about what to say... He knows Amy is struggling and it's breaking her heart to leave that farm and she's a negative person in general.... She doesn't need Chris sitting there sighing about how he'll miss that view... She immediately went into her injured bird posture and got defensive.... Wtf.. Doesn't he know that's the worst thing to say?

He might be a very nice person but I'm not sure he'll be the best person to comfort her about the kids not visiting as much as she hopes, he's never been a parent, he's a 50+ bachelor who sticks his foot in his mouth. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Matt is a gaslighter extraordinaire lol...all the kids know this, and I think Tori sees it too.  Audrey doesn't care lol.  IMO

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Matt's fun and the farm is inviting so who wouldn't want to go there?

Personally I think Amy made a big mistake selling her home!  I think it was all about the money.

You have to know they both walked away from that divorce with huge amounts of cash plus half of the farm.

Amy could have sold off property but kept her home and some acreage if she wants the kids there so much.  She could have maintained her lifestyle with pool parties and kids popping in and out.  She has plenty of money to do that.

She left because she can't stand to see Matt happy with Caryn.  Matt left because his marriage to Amy was so very unhappy.  Amy will always be the victim with no fault.

It was interesting hearing Chris talk about his conversation with Amy s dad and dad's lack of happiness and good wishes.

That's how those two, Amy and her dad, roll!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

And here we go again with Amy clinging to all the junk in her garage.... Zack can't have this or that or anything other than a couple hotdog forks.... She's such an impossible person... Let that shit Go!

I think she asked for the hotdog forks back. LOL! I'm pretty sure all he got was a random kids backpack and a stove, but only if it didn't work. 

20 hours ago, sATL said:

who was the man dressed in all black  & white hat , sitting on the grass at the tree house destruction event?

I think that was the friend Jeremy brought with him. Dan? 

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Matt's fun and the farm is inviting so who wouldn't want to go there?

Personally I think Amy made a big mistake selling her home!  I think it was all about the money.

You have to know they both walked away from that divorce with huge amounts of cash plus half of the farm.

Amy could have sold off property but kept her home and some acreage if she wants the kids there so much.  She could have maintained her lifestyle with pool parties and kids popping in and out.  She has plenty of money to do that.

She left because she can't stand to see Matt happy with Caryn.  Matt left because his marriage to Amy was so very unhappy.  Amy will always be the victim with no fault.

It was interesting hearing Chris talk about his conversation with Amy s dad and dad's lack of happiness and good wishes.

That's how those two, Amy and her dad, roll!

Amy’s dad was so rude for that.  It probably explains a lot about Amy and it was exacerbated when she got married to Matt.  If I were Chris, I’d be glad my in-laws were in Michigan (or whatever they live) 🙄.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Matt's fun and the farm is inviting so who wouldn't want to go there?

Personally I think Amy made a big mistake selling her home!  I think it was all about the money.

You have to know they both walked away from that divorce with huge amounts of cash plus half of the farm.

Amy could have sold off property but kept her home and some acreage if she wants the kids there so much.  She could have maintained her lifestyle with pool parties and kids popping in and out.  She has plenty of money to do that.

She left because she can't stand to see Matt happy with Caryn.  Matt left because his marriage to Amy was so very unhappy.  Amy will always be the victim with no fault.

It was interesting hearing Chris talk about his conversation with Amy s dad and dad's lack of happiness and good wishes.

That's how those two, Amy and her dad, roll!

I wish I could like your post a million times. 👍 ❤ 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Amy’s dad was so rude for that.  It probably explains a lot about Amy and it was exacerbated when she got married to Matt.  If I were Chris, I’d be glad my in-laws were in Michigan (or whatever they live) 🙄.

IIRC they're dead

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Amy’s dad was so rude for that.  It probably explains a lot about Amy and it was exacerbated when she got married to Matt.  If I were Chris, I’d be glad my in-laws were in Michigan (or whatever they live) 🙄.

It was the strangest thing..... Parents are usually proud of their kids and even more so if they have obstacles in the way but NO not Amy's dad....  He walked around shitting on everything they'd accomplished with the farm etc..... Who does that to their own kid or anyone else.... He was a GUEST in their home but his need to feel superior was more important.

Once you've seen her dad in action it's easy to understand Amy's sour demeanor.... They look for fault in others so they can feel better about themselves.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Amy's mother passed away sometime in this last year but her dad is still living.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think i was expecting that Amy would buy a house maybe in a more rural area with some more property, rather than a crowded suburban neighborhood. She is used to and seems to love the spread out land and views. Even chris does! Her house seems nice inside though. More land would be fun for the grandkids to run around, more like the farm. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

It was interesting hearing Chris talk about his conversation with Amy s dad and dad's lack of happiness and good wishes.

Yes, that was so telling about the dad.  Even Chris said something like expecting a little more than just "we always let the kids do what they wanted".  Then Chris had to cover by laughing and saying he likes the dad.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I think she asked for the hotdog forks back. LOL! I'm pretty sure all he got was a random kids backpack and a stove, but only if it didn't work. 

I think that was the friend Jeremy brought with him. Dan? 

 

I was cracking up (rare while watching this show) when Zach kept saying "okay, let me know when it's really up for grabs".  He totally knows his mom won't let that stuff go.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, luvbadtv said:

I was cracking up (rare while watching this show) when Zach kept saying "okay, let me know when it's really up for grabs".  He totally knows his mom won't let that stuff go.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Amy won't let ANYTHING go. Random crap, actual useful things, memories of the past, dreams of the future that doesn't exist anymore, anger about it all. Look at her bitterness over losing a house she really wanted. It was already gone, but she kept bringing it up to Chris. She's buying a house with rooms in mind for kids who aren't going to come stay with her. She's planning holiday get togethers that haven't happened in years, but suddenly now will when she has a new home.

My guess is her marriage will never happen, she'll just keep finding a reason she's sooo very busy that she can't get to it. I mean, unless the house she bought had SERIOUS issues, there's no reason it took her 6 months to move. Her  kitchen remodel was a few weeks project at most. She dragged it out as long as humanly possible, as she will do the engagement. Although, at this point, I'm betting Chris is in no hurry to walk down the aisle. Somehow I'm thinking quarantine Amy is NO joy to live with, no matter what the fakety fake  Instagram videos are trying to paint. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Amy won't let ANYTHING go. Random crap, actual useful things, memories of the past, dreams of the future that doesn't exist anymore, anger about it all. Look at her bitterness over losing a house she really wanted. It was already gone, but she kept bringing it up to Chris. She's buying a house with rooms in mind for kids who aren't going to come stay with her. She's planning holiday get togethers that haven't happened in years, but suddenly now will when she has a new home.

My guess is her marriage will never happen, she'll just keep finding a reason she's sooo very busy that she can't get to it. I mean, unless the house she bought had SERIOUS issues, there's no reason it took her 6 months to move. Her  kitchen remodel was a few weeks project at most. She dragged it out as long as humanly possible, as she will do the engagement. Although, at this point, I'm betting Chris is in no hurry to walk down the aisle. Somehow I'm thinking quarantine Amy is NO joy to live with, no matter what the fakety fake  Instagram videos are trying to paint. 

That was the best scene because Zack kept calling her out and trying to get her to admit it but she won't, that's Amy she digs in her heels and doubles down on the stupidity.

Like you said she can't let ANYTHING go.

I couldn't believe it when she argued about what the lot is called, she just can't stop even when she looks like an idiot, she had her arms flailing about to imitate a flag as her face turned beet red with anger...  I was dying laughing!  😂 

Once Matt is out of the picture she'll be flapping her arms at Chris and he has a temper of his own.

Get your popcorn ready!  

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Amy had a good reason not to let go of the vest thing.  She & Chris are very active & outdoorsy, so I can believe she needed to keep some things. She said most of it was up for grabs, but Zach wanted to grab her better things that she would actually use, so he didn't like that so much. Whatever Zach.

Cleaning out always looks worse before it gets better. It takes time. She has every right to take her time, & let go as she feels ready. I do think she's doing it & will get there.

She seems happy about the new house, but it's bittersweet as is reasonable given what she's losing. That farm is gorgeous & it hurts me watching her adjust to leaving for the burbs. Chris stuck foot in mouth with the view comment & hopefully won't do it again.

Amy's comments reg. Caryn were clearly from being asked, specifically, about her. Same goes for Caryn's "working on it" comment. They were both being asked, their responses were thrown in there, & really out of place I thought. I don't believe either obsesses about the other, but it was very bad editing.

I think Amy's concerned the kids won't come to see her as much because they all go to the farm for so many reasons, like photo shoots, projects, etc., then maybe would drop in to see her. They'll still see her for sure, as Amy likes to entertain, but there are probably a lot of drop by's that won't happen as much & no doubt she'll miss that since she clearly enjoys her kids & grand kids.

Wonder if Jer & Auj were paid for their cameo. So much for no more show for the fame whores.

White accentuates, Caryn... just saying.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Murphy is huge!!  Seems like a gentle giant type of dog, & well behaved.  I always marvel at people who have dogs that don't run away from them off leash - lots of training?  Anyway, the water scene was funny.

Tori is carrying big & does seem very uncomfortable. She had a ways to go yet too when this episode was filmed. It seems she bounced back really well considering.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Amy had a good reason not to let go of the vest thing.  She & Chris are very active & outdoorsy, so I can believe she needed to keep some things. She said most of it was up for grabs, but Zach wanted to grab her better things that she would actually use, so he didn't like that so much. Whatever Zach.

Cleaning out always looks worse before it gets better. It takes time. She has every right to take her time, & let go as she feels ready. I do think she's doing it & will get there.

She seems happy about the new house, but it's bittersweet as is reasonable given what she's losing. That farm is gorgeous & it hurts me watching her adjust to leaving for the burbs. Chris stuck foot in mouth with the view comment & hopefully won't do it again.

Amy's comments reg. Caryn were clearly from being asked, specifically, about her. Same goes for Caryn's "working on it" comment. They were both being asked, their responses were thrown in there, & really out of place I thought. I don't believe either obsesses about the other, but it was very bad editing.

I think Amy's concerned the kids won't come to see her as much because they all go to the farm for so many reasons, like photo shoots, projects, etc., then maybe would drop in to see her. They'll still see her for sure, as Amy likes to entertain, but there are probably a lot of drop by's that won't happen as much & no doubt she'll miss that since she clearly enjoys her kids & grand kids.

Wonder if Jer & Auj were paid for their cameo. So much for no more show for the fame whores.

White accentuates, Caryn... just saying.

Caryn's build is interesting to me because her body is bigger than her face suggests it should be.  It isn't that I think she's so obese, but from the neck up, she doesn't really look like she's carrying weight.  Maybe it's just me, though, because I've got a round face and it gets rounder if I gain the slightest amount of weight.  There was a guy on "My 600 lb Life" this season whose face looked normal, but when they panned down, his lower body was where he carried most of the 600+lbs.  It's fascinating to me the way bodies can be so different.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/15/2020 at 7:09 AM, bichonblitz said:

Chris, really? You gonna make Amy feel worse by telling her YOU will miss the farm, the stunning views, the land? Amy was annoyed by his comments and I for one am glad she spoke up to him about it. He needs to shut up and support her.

I couldn't believe my ears when he said that, 

Chris said he'd miss that view because at Amy's new place they'd be staring at fences... So I was expecting Amy's new backyard to be small and just bare fences all around and then they show her house and the backyard was really cute, nice size for her to manage, lovely little waterfall in the corner, lots of beautiful plants, shrubs and the quaint stone patio.... I could totally sit there with a glass of wine and relax... listen to the water and look at the greenery.. I don't know what Chris was talking about, sure it's not farm views but it was a perfectly nice lawn and garden view.... I liked it. 👍

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/15/2020 at 4:23 PM, sATL said:

I've seen it before when kid-adults (esp those married) come to visit divorced parents (or parents who are needy for non-medical reasons), they opt to stay elsewhere overnight, for peace of mind.

Zach and Jeremy live close by so they wouldn't need to stay over. Of course sometimes the grandkids stay at grandparents over night when they are old enough. I don't know about where Molly would stay, I'm sure with one of the parents and the other kid (forgot his name, lol) I don't know if he lives in town or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm sure with one of the parents and the other kid (forgot his name, lol) I don't know if he lives in town or not. 

I think his name is Jacob and I've read on different sites that Jacob and his wife were living at the big house with Amy..... Does anyone know if that's true?

If so I wonder where he'll go?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Cleaning out always looks worse before it gets better. It takes time. She has every right to take her time, & let go as she feels ready. I do think she's doing it & will get there.

6 mos. ago we sold and moved out of state from our house that we owned for 22 years. It was a nightmare purging and separating what we keep, donate and trash. We started with that before we listed the house for sale and it was still a nightmare right up to moving day and I never really considered myself a saver.  After we bought our new house we were still purging crap. I have made myself a promise to never save or hoard anything I think I can't part with or 'might need someday" ever again. Hot dog forks, anyone? I know what she's going through, though. Amy, just let it go,hon.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, readheaded said:

Caryn's build is interesting to me because her body is bigger than her face suggests it should be.  It isn't that I think she's so obese, but from the neck up, she doesn't really look like she's carrying weight.  Maybe it's just me, though, because I've got a round face and it gets rounder if I gain the slightest amount of weight.  There was a guy on "My 600 lb Life" this season whose face looked normal, but when they panned down, his lower body was where he carried most of the 600+lbs.  It's fascinating to me the way bodies can be so different.

I know what you mean about Caryn. I’m a plus size gal (5’7 and 16w/18w in pants) and I carry most of my weight in my bottom half (I can wear straight sized tops although I’m a F cup). My face/neck are very thin, you have no idea what size my ass is by my face, when I was thinner (like a size 12 for two seconds) my face looked chiseled and my collar bones could cut someone. I think a lot of women are like that especially if they are pear shaped, which I am and Caryn is. She also has a smaller face in general (as do I). 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

6 mos. ago we sold and moved out of state from our house that we owned for 22 years. It was a nightmare purging and separating what we keep, donate and trash. We started with that before we listed the house for sale and it was still a nightmare right up to moving day and I never really considered myself a saver.  After we bought our new house we were still purging crap. I have made myself a promise to never save or hoard anything I think I can't part with or 'might need someday" ever again. Hot dog forks, anyone? I know what she's going through, though. Amy, just let it go,hon.  

maybe I was just too sleepy when I saw that apparatus... I really thought at first it was a tool to garden with...the size kinda scared me...

or she has a real professional kind and spent good money for them- which is why she was holding them for dear life .... ours came from the camping section of the sporting goods store..😂

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Number 1 Rule here at Primetimer is Be Civil.

Disagreement with other posters is fine, posts which add nothing to the discussion besides mocking someone for their opinion is not a discussion -and it’s not civil. 
 

Posts have been removed for being in violation of the Be Civil rule. 
 

If you perceive someone to be in violation of the rules report and do NOT engage, the moderators will review. 

Share this post


Link to post

Caryn was walking towards the clean up stuff still happening and then turned to gather up some things and said we should probably move away from this and Amy chuckled and said Why were you walking that way then? and Caryn chuckled back and said I don't know. That was a light heart joke moment between those two not a why were you going where you aren't supposed to on my land moment.

I like how Zack reasons out things that happen and assesses the emotional effects they do or don't have and moves on from the situation. And that he uses deadpan humor to ease situations with Amy and Matt. He did it during the getting camping stuff from the garage from Amy and she did it back to him. He did it during the tree house discussions with Matt and Matt did it back to him. I liked Matt's humor of pretend crying when tearing down the tree house and also Amy's humor in going back at Zack on the up for grabs routine. 

I continue to be amazed at how laid back Zack and Tori are with Jackson and not hoovering over his every move. They are giving him so such a strong foundation to try and do anything. It is touching to me.

That's all I got for now. I have enjoyed this season but wish there were more of the whole family. I know they made choices not to film but I do miss it. 

Oh yeah I was looking at either Matt's or Amy's instagram and there was a picture of Zack and Jeremy at about age 2 or 3 in a wagon and whoa. I thought Ember looked like Audrey but that picture was the spitting image of Ember and Jeremy looking just alike at the same age.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

Moderator Reminder:

Although disagreement and lively discussion are encouraged here, please be mindful to respect the opinions of your other posters. 

Disagreeing with another poster is fine, attacking a poster (or multiple posters) for their opinion is not. Your post should remain primarily about the show, not other posters reactions to the show. 

This is not an “Pro-Amy/Matt” or “Anti-Amy/Matt” forum and no one is required to defend themselves for having an opinion either way. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size