Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

Matt posted this on Facebook about an hour ago;

Clarification! The Future of the farm!

Sometimes people get so far astray of the truth we have to write direct messages to correct all the assumptions. 

We are getting quite a number of inquiries asking if we are still open for Pumpkin Season this fall. Answer is yes ... pumpkin seeds went into the ground 3 days ago. :)). I don’t think people understand the buyout option... let me explain.. despite what you see on TV ... Amy has chosen to sell me only one side of the farm. At this time.. Not the original farmstead ... not the side with the pumpkin patch or her house.. for now she is only selling me her partial share of ownership in the side (DW) that I live on. She will remain in her house (and on the farm) and 1/2 owner of our original farm until she decides to leave... At that time we will jointly work to sell the side she lives on together. This may happen in the future but it’s not happening yet!

The only change (for now) is that I will take title to the DW and can decide to remodel it to be more accessible with a lower kitchen or walk-in shower like my home in Arizona. 

The future may be different ...but Now is Now ...and this is where we are at this moment in time.... Maybe one of the kids will eventually buy it?? Who knows?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So the show was intentionally misleading the audience.  If she is selling the half of the farm that she doesn’t use big whoop.  And like she would block him from renovating the DW to make it little people friendly when she did the same thing to her kitchen?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Sometimes people get so far astray of the truth we have to write direct messages to correct all the assumptions. 

We are getting quite a number of inquiries asking if we are still open for Pumpkin Season this fall. Answer is yes ... pumpkin seeds went into the ground 3 days ago. :)). I don’t think people understand the buyout option... let me explain.. despite what you see on TV ... Amy has chosen to sell me only one side of the farm. At this time.. Not the original farmstead ... not the side with the pumpkin patch or her house.. for now she is only selling me her partial share of ownership in the side (DW) that I live on. She will remain in her house (and on the farm) and 1/2 owner of our original farm until she decides to leave... At that time we will jointly work to sell the side she lives on together. This may happen in the future but it’s not happening yet!

The only change (for now) is that I will take title to the DW and can decide to remodel it to be more accessible with a lower kitchen or walk-in shower like my home in Arizona. 

The future may be different ...but Now is Now ...and this is where we are at this moment in time.... Maybe one of the kids will eventually buy it?? Who knows?

So, all of this angst and hopelessness I feel for Amy is for nothing?  She’s staying in the house?  The original farm is intact?  Why couldn’t this have been clarified on the last episode?  That the buyout was only for the newer 70+ acre parcel?  Now I’m really mad and I feel like I’ve been duped.  Screw this reality TV!  Not cool.  Not cool at all.

• Love 24

Maybe they told Matt this was the last season and that’s why he feels free to blow up the credibility of the show.  It was bad enough they milked Amy’s supposedly gut-wrenching decision all season, but then when she makes it, it’s fake.  

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Wow!  That is not at all the way it was edited or scripted on the show. Poor  Amy was crying on  Chris's shoulder about the memories while images of the kids played in screen.  

I live in  Surprise.  I believe the area where Matt 'bought' is actually Sun City  Grande.  Surprise is not a retirement community, it's very much a young family community. I do agree with the poster who said about the summers. We are talking 110 plus degree temps.   I feel better in the warmth than the cold myself,  but this is beyond warmth.   And I've lived here since the mid 70's.   In the summer,  you cannot sit comfortably out in your patio enjoying a drink.  Unless it's hot coffee!  Ice melts in a matter of minutes.  The claims of a 'dry' heat is no longer true.  

Whoever thought Zach would end up being the shows voice of reason. 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 6

Vacant land is not a liquid asset.  And it might not be worth all that much.  

And if a developer wanted it, he or she would probably offer less because of the cost of getting rid of all of the odd structures on the farm.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Spike said:

So the show was intentionally misleading the audience.  If she is selling the half of the farm that she doesn’t use big whoop.  And like she would block him from renovating the DW to make it little people friendly when she did the same thing to her kitchen?

Basically. Nobody even knew that Amy owning the DW side was stopping him from doing anything to the house anyway (I bet she wasn't). Her debating whether to sell that would not have been a storyline at all. So both of them acting like this was such a "big decision" and being all "I won't step foot on this farm again" was total BS.

1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

I live in  Surprise.  I believe the area where Matt 'bought' is actually Sun City  Grande.  Surprise is not a retirement community, it's very much a young family community. I do agree with the poster who said about the summers. We are talking 110 plus degree temps.   I feel better in the warmth than the cold myself,  but this is beyond warmth.   And I've lived here since the mid 70's.   In the summer,  you cannot sit comfortably out in your patio enjoying a drink.  Unless it's hot coffee!  Ice melts in a matter of minutes.  The claims of a 'dry' heat is no longer true.  

I live in Surprise too! And yep that's exactly what I'm talking about. It gets to be 110, 115 for days on end. Nobody goes outside, not even to sit on their porches. You basically live inside, even the kids stay in. You can tell when Fall is here because all of a sudden all the kids come out lol. It's a different beast.

Edited by missnoa
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, missnoa said:

Basically. Nobody even knew that Amy owning the DW side was stopping him from doing anything to the house anyway. Her debating whether to sell that would not have been a storyline at all. So both of them acting like this was such a "big decision" and being all "I won't step foot on this farm again" was total BS.

Just can't trust reality shows because what you see ain't necessarily what you get. . . . .

• Love 7
6 hours ago, missnoa said:

Basically. Nobody even knew that Amy owning the DW side was stopping him from doing anything to the house anyway (I bet she wasn't). Her debating whether to sell that would not have been a storyline at all. So both of them acting like this was such a "big decision" and being all "I won't step foot on this farm again" was total BS.

I live in Surprise too! And yep that's exactly what I'm talking about. It gets to be 110, 115 for days on end. Nobody goes outside, not even to sit on their porches. You basically live inside, even the kids stay in. You can tell when Fall is here because all of a sudden all the kids come out lol. It's a different beast.

I'd love to see Matt struggling on his crutches when it's 115 out! And were talking about from 9am till 8pm of temps over 100 degrees. Even his little mobile scooter will have problems. The batteries die in the excessive heat. Tires & batteries have short lives out here!

I have heard he's been spotted at the Home Depot several times.

That black velvet headboard looked ridicules with the Southwest decor.

I'm not a follower of this show.  I really do not care for any of them. But I had no idea Matt & the Pumpkin Manager woman were messing around while he & Amy were still together.  JMO, but unless she is really desperate, I don't get what she sees in him. Both looks and personality sucks. 

Amy seems to be a different person with her new man. I had watched the earlier seasons then stopped watching. But I just remember she never had anything positive to say to or about Matt. I'm sure it went both ways, she was just more vocal.  

Does Amy's boyfriend have kids? Does she get along with them?

1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

I'd love to see Matt struggling on his crutches when it's 115 out! And were talking about from 9am till 8pm of temps over 100 degrees. Even his little mobile scooter will have problems. The batteries die in the excessive heat. Tires & batteries have short lives out here!

I have heard he's been spotted at the Home Depot several times.

That black velvet headboard looked ridicules with the Southwest decor.

I'm not a follower of this show.  I really do not care for any of them. But I had no idea Matt & the Pumpkin Manager woman were messing around while he & Amy were still together.  JMO, but unless she is really desperate, I don't get what she sees in him. Both looks and personality sucks. 

Amy seems to be a different person with her new man. I had watched the earlier seasons then stopped watching. But I just remember she never had anything positive to say to or about Matt. I'm sure it went both ways, she was just more vocal.  

Does Amy's boyfriend have kids? Does she get along with them?

Chris does not have kids and has never been married.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I'm surprised he wasn't violating a NDA with that post.

Maybe it was worth it to make Amy look like a fake - but they're all fake; it's just a show.

Amy:  I will never step foot on the farm for any reason.

Translation:  I will continue to live on the farm.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Thus Amy's post that she didn't like production's story line for the season.  I'm sure as it dragged along, they became more and more aware of just how bad the audience reaction was going to be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

It is far past time to end this farce.

I think that’s the smartest thing I’ve heard all week.  This is no longer entertaining or interesting and it has come SO far from the original premise of the show and why I started watching that it is no longer worth putting out more upsetting lies.  It’s not amusing us anymore, so what exactly is the worth?  

Either the producers realize that they have burned a bridge with the viewing audience and totally retool to get back on an honest track or they hang it up.  Their credibility is zero in my book.  And, Jacob = vindicated.  The producers ARE evil assholes.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I think that’s the smartest thing I’ve heard all week.  This is no longer entertaining or interesting and it has come SO far from the original premise of the show and why I started watching that it is no longer worth putting out more upsetting lies.  It’s not amusing us anymore, so what exactly is the worth?  

Either the producers realize that they have burned a bridge with the viewing audience and totally retool to get back on an honest track or they hang it up.  Their credibility is zero in my book.  And, Jacob = vindicated.  The producers ARE evil assholes.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd really like to just observe their lives without the manufactured drama.  As a woman in her late 40s, I do find Amy's new journey interesting and heartfelt.  It's like the producers try too hard.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

JMO, but unless she is really desperate, I don't get what she sees in him. Both looks and personality sucks. 

What does Caryn  see in him....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and chance to be Bossman's wife...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd really like to just observe their lives without the manufactured drama.  As a woman in her late 40s, I do find Amy's new journey interesting and heartfelt.  It's like the producers try too hard.

Yes!  I would love to see Amy on a journey to finding herself, and think it would be of interest to a lot of people who find themselves middle-aged, and needing to start over for many reasons.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

But Matt and Amy ARE producers, aren't they? 

I also feel duped by the storyline. I do think its unhealthy for them to be living so close and working together and thought they finally wised up. Amy clearly hasn't gotten over her anger and hatred of Matt. She won't be truly happy until she does.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

But Matt and Amy ARE producers, aren't they? 

I also feel duped by the storyline. I do think its unhealthy for them to be living so close and working together and thought they finally wised up. Amy clearly hasn't gotten over her anger and hatred of Matt. She won't be truly happy until she does.

She specifically said in the last episode that she made the decision because she could no longer live just 500 feet away from Matt.  Yet that exactly is what she continues to do.

I don’t know if they fed her lines or they edited what she said to be misleading (or Matt is lying in his FB post) but the whole thing stinks to high heaven and now I get why she wanted the episodes re-edited.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

Yes!  I would love to see Amy on a journey to finding herself, and think it would be of interest to a lot of people who find themselves middle-aged, and needing to start over for many reasons.

As much as I'm curious, not many of us have her money or opportunities to start over as she can.  Good for her, just not realistic for some of us.

19 minutes ago, Spike said:

I don’t know if they fed her lines or they edited what she said to be misleading (or Matt is lying in his FB post) but the whole thing stinks to high heaven and now I get why she wanted the episodes re-edited.

They were/are both complaining & clarifying, but they could be doing so after the fact just for damage control.

11 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

As much as I'm curious, not many of us have her money or opportunities to start over as she can.  Good for her, just not realistic for some of us.

Point taken, but I would be more interested in hearing about her from the personal side of it.  Things like how she's moving on, how she's trying to forgive, etc.  Not about her buying real estate or opening up a business, etc.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Honestly, I hope Amy's bitterness toward Matt is just another story line. Granted cheating is a good reason to be bitter, but even with her challenges she's got ample opportunities in life: a TV show that rakes in some money, her own businesses (salsa, food, speaking engagements, SM income), a lovely house & land, supportive friends, ability to travel, the kids & grands, & a nice cherry on top having a good relationship with Chris who seems to treat her well.  Geez, if she can't forgive & move on by now, when in the hell will she? I understand having to work things out emotionally, but enough is enough of the public laments; she has much to be thankful for. If she can't be civil with Matt she needs to avoid him AMAP; no more couples campfires 🙄.

And I say this as someone who is most definitely rooting for her for the best & happy she's doing well.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Honestly, I hope Amy's bitterness toward Matt is just another story line. Granted cheating is a good reason to be bitter, but even with her challenges she's got ample opportunities in life: a TV show that rakes in some money, her own businesses (salsa, food, speaking engagements, SM income), a lovely house & land, supportive friends, ability to travel, the kids & grands, & a nice cherry on top having a good relationship with Chris who seems to treat her well.  Geez, if she can't forgive & move on by now, when in the hell will she?

Many people never do.  I know some people still bitter and talking about it 20 or 30 years later.  It's a cut that can run very deep.  There's a grief after divorce that is very similar to grief after a death.  It's the death of dreams, expectations, trust, and the marriage.  While most people these days don't put a time line on grief after the death of a spouse, it seems we may need to grant people who are recovering after a divorce a bit of the same leeway.  After all how long is socially acceptable to grieve?  

Amy does seem civil to Matt to me.  She does call him out for his failings, but that isn't being uncivil, it's finding a way to deal with him in a new situation.  Uncivil would be yelling at him that he's a lying, deceiving, drunken bastard and doing it in front of the cameras, family, and friends.  Now that is hanging onto bitterness and incivility and I've had the misfortune to see in someone ten years after the divorce. 

• Love 8

I get it, believe me. I'm not trying to be cold. I just think it should at least help that she has so much good going for her.

Agree she's not yelling; she did bring up the past at the campfire, but then so did he. He's pretty toxic & if that's the way things truly are they should keep distance. That would help her as well.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I get it, believe me. I'm not trying to be cold. I just think it should at least help that she has so much good going for her.

Agree she's not yelling; she did bring up the past at the campfire, but then so did he. He's pretty toxic & if that's the way things truly are they should keep distance. That would help her as well.

What I saw her bristle at is Caryn bringing up her and Matt's thoughts about Amy's relationship with Chris and then making comments about how Matt and Amy used to be.  I think that Amy didn't get up and kick Caryn's ass right there and then shows a great amount of restraint.  Amy, and even Matt, still seem to be processing the fact that they each have new partners.  The difference is that Amy held on to her marriage hoping to maybe get to a better place and enjoy the family and life they built, whereas Matt had a head start on letting all of that go.  Many women I know raise their kids in marriages that aren't fantastic, but good enough, because raising kids is hard work and takes so much time and we're hoping to get back to the good stuff once the child rearing gets easier.  We can't really justify divorcing and blowing up our kids' lives; we're holding on until our kids are older.  I'm not saying that's  right or good, but just what I've seen.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

He's pretty toxic & if that's the way things truly are they should keep distance. That would help her as well.

I agree that keeping the property and the businesses that they have in common is a toxic stew.  Keeping the show going likely reopens the wounds at every forced encounter and discussion.  They could each use the distance of only needing to see the other at such events as grandchildren's birthday parties.  Amy would also be better off if Caryn learned to shut her trap during filming.  Hopefully Amy seldom or never watches the episodes and her friends don't feel the need to repeat what Caryn says and does.  It's enough to deal with the ex-spouse.  One doesn't need to deal with ex's partners also.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 3

When Caryn talked about Amy this season I just kept thinking about how Amy was going to deal with that bitch afterward. Hopefully she doesn't have to much & they all keep their distance IRL.

19 minutes ago, readheaded said:

The difference is that Amy held on to her marriage hoping to maybe get to a better place and enjoy the family and life they built, whereas Matt had a head start on letting all of that go. 

Yes, she did have hope, which makes it more sad for her. He was gone long before it was officially over.

• Love 2

Hell, my late evil Mother In Law has been dead for 12 years now, and there are days that I still hate her with a passion.  Every time I take my husband to a new psychiatrist or therapist and he has to talk all over again about her beating him.....every time he mentions something she did to him.....I just want to dig her up and scream at her...….every time I see the teeth she broke.....  As time goes on, it gets easier, but I really struggle with it sometimes, and I wasn't married to her.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Hell, my late evil Mother In Law has been dead for 12 years now, and there are days that I still hate her with a passion.  Every time I take my husband to a new psychiatrist or therapist and he has to talk all over again about her beating him.....every time he mentions something she did to him.....I just want to dig her up and scream at her...….every time I see the teeth she broke.....  As time goes on, it gets easier, but I really struggle with it sometimes, and I wasn't married to her.

Horrific; so sorry.

And it's so difficult to heal when you can't get away from the toxic abusers. That's why I think it's great she has her freedom but they are way too close on that farm. And couples evenings by the fire?  Even for the kids I'd say um, no!

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Horrific; so sorry.

And it's so difficult to heal when you can't get away from the toxic abusers. That's why I think it's great she has her freedom but they are way too close on that farm. And couples evenings by the fire?  Even for the kids I'd say um, no!

Yes - I think Amy is handling it surprisingly well.  A lot better that I probably would be if I had to deal with Matt and Caryn all day.  At least we had a 2 hour buffer zone between us and the in-laws.  I cut her some serious slack.

• Love 3

Matt wrote that post because he wanted to get it out there that there would be a pumpkin season, IMO. 

What he actually did, was say, that was all bullshit, this is how it is.

Didn’t they redraw the property line this season? Perhaps that’s where the 500’ bull came from.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

It’s a total crock.  Not at all surprised.  The pretend and over the top animosity this season never made any real sense.  Pffffft....

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 1

I wonder if Caryn would take Matt as he is without ANY of his assets? If the guy was almost broke would she be with him? I doubt it somehow.

Where is Amy now, in real time? Is she still on the farm in her house? What is Zach's health situation? Has he had back surgery? What's the situation with Zach and Tori's second child? Does she have Jackson's issues? This program is way behind real time, as are others on TLC.

• Love 5

Didn't Amy and Zack have a conversation about how she wanted them to visit at wherever and he said invite us!  She said she'd visit him more often!!!!wherever!

I took that to mean when she moved she wanted her new home to feel like home to the kids!

Much to do about nothing!!!

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Didn't Amy and Zack have a conversation about how she wanted them to visit at wherever and he said invite us!  She said she'd visit him more often!!!!wherever!

I took that to mean when she moved she wanted her new home to feel like home to the kids!

Much to do about nothing!!!

This a point where Amy loses me.  Sorry.

At what age or relationship status do your adult children have to be before the parent stops feeling that their home is also home to their offspring?

Two of the Roloff children are married with kids. One is married and probably at least thinking (trying) for kids. The last already is in a steady relationship.  Shouldn't the abode whether it be a house, apartment, condo , off campus apartment, or tent no matter what city or state be their home ?

Amy acts like it is "only THE farm" where her kids/grands will come to visit her. I would think any parent would want visits no matter where they lived - whether it be the original birth home, a home after children have moved out, Sr living ctr, snow-bird location home, job reposition home/location, etc.  It sounds like a bribe or a threat - "now that I fought to live here , you need to (or better) visit me".

Amy should want to live in the farmhouse because she wants to - no tying strings to anyone else , including Chris.  Not because her children will visit her more or visit her without advance invites. And there is no reason she cannot go visit the children - no matter where they are. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
(edited)

Maybe something happened during negotiations, such as Matt not able to buy the entire farm at once or Amy got cold feet about leaving her home of 30 years.  I guess we'll find out next season lol!

I really, really, REALLY want Caren's ex-husband added to the cast next season. Why did he not allow their minor children to visit the farm?  It was in the divorce papers, right?  I want all the details darn it!

Also, I don't believe Amy would take the divorce so hard if the other woman hadn't been friendly with her for years. That's the knife in the back. Caren's the worst!

Edited by SoCal4Us
  • Love 6
(edited)

If I was Amy this is what I would do:

First off the boys can't handle the farm.  Sell the thing while it still has cache.

Buy a nice piece of property near, or between all the kids.

Have a pool that is enclosed and can lock.

Set up a grandkid's room.  Right now that would be a nursery.  I would even give the grandkids the master bedroom and have toys, books, and other faves.

Have bathrooms for regular sized people and for little people.  My brother actually changed one of his bathrooms to child size fixtures.  It has been over 10 years and the little ones keep coming and the older have graduated to the adult bathroom.  He sees his kids/grandkids more often during potty training.

I installed a long cabinet in the family room with shelves and baskets.  Each grandchild in the entire family has their own section complete with picture and name.  There is a craft cabinet.

I have been thinking of making a bunk room with triple bunks.  Real nice ones.  The lowest bunk is just inches off the ground and would have shelving, electronics etc.  

Make it a haven for the whole family.

Have sleepovers!

Right now, between us 3 siblings, we have 6 kids, 4 kids-in-law and 6 grandkids infant - 11 years old.  Two more are on the way.

I am doing what my long-time boyfriend/father of my child did.  Every mother's day she would take all the kids and send all the mothers and other women to a spa day.  The guys would hang out at the pool and play with the kids.  We all met back at her house for a nice dinner.  Even the college kids would come down.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 6

I get the feeling Amy doesn't trust that her kids will visit her in a new home... Jeremy and Audrey look their nose down on Amy...you need a written invitation in order to come anywhere near the Jeremy and Audrey Roloff home.... All the children (minus Molly) treat the farm as their own personal and private park...

• Love 2
On 6/7/2019 at 6:18 AM, gonecrackers said:

I'm surprised he wasn't violating a NDA with that post.

Maybe it was worth it to make Amy look like a fake - but they're all fake; it's just a show.

I was wondering if Matt put that out after showing of last weeks episode because he was getting backlash from Amy's "fans", i.e., 'you & girlfriend forced poor  Amy away from the home she raised her kids in.' type of thing.  

On 6/7/2019 at 8:59 AM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I remember when this show first started,  the idea was to show how little people make it in a taller person's world.  We now know how they have not only survived but flourished,  along with several other little people families.  As I said before,  I am not an avid follower of this show & not a huge fan of the family.  

I do not know about the reasons for the divorce. Based on what I observed the first season, it did not surprise me.  They did not seem to like each other even then.  But,  to watch "Amy" move on... she's already moved on.  She seems to be in a very committed relationship with Chris.  

Was it ever explained why he had never married before?  

• Love 3

In honesty I don't think the Roloff farm is going anywhere until TLC cancels the series.  Right now they are trying to see if any of the young ones can carry the season just like when the Duggers turned their show over to Counting On with the girls in charge.  If it works..they keep the farm.  If it's unsuccessful I think Matt and Amy will bid goodbye to Roloff farm. 

Right now TLC pays the bills and provides a nice income for all of them and I'm sure the episodes are producer written and driven..the show must go on.

When we had our lake house the kids loved it there.  We had them every single weekend.  Coming and going with their kids sleeping wherever and even bringing tents for long weekends when everybody was there.  The boats and pontoon, paddle boats and water toys kept everybody busy and delicious meals it was like running a bed and breakfast.  But it kept us close and with no camera's I think the Roloffs could have a good time with something like that.

• Love 4

I really, really, REALLY want Caren's ex-husband added to the cast next season. Why did he not allow their minor children to visit the farm?  It was in the divorce papers, right?  I want all the details darn it!

There could be a lot of reasons.  I'm not an overprotective parent, but I wouldn't want my kids roaming around that property unless they were very closely supervised.  Who knows how structurally sound some of those buildings are?  And some of them are likely decaying due to age.

How are Tori and Zach going to support themselves once the show ends?  I know Tori can go back to teaching, but it's not easy supporting a family on that salary.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, camom said:

How are Tori and Zach going to support themselves once the show ends?  I know Tori can go back to teaching, but it's not easy supporting a family on that salary.

Zach will have to get off his dead ass and get a job...does he have any kind of marketable skills?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, camom said:

12 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Zach will have to get off his dead ass and get a job...does he have any kind of marketable skills?  

No.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3