Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

On 5/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, Dmarie019 said:

I agree - I think that's what he's doing. Waiting until Amy says "ok I want a buyout" and then give her an extremely low offer while she's in the mindset of leaving the farm so that maybe she'll take the bait easier. 

What she needs to do is tell Matt that in the event she wants the buyout, what does he plan to give her. She can't make a decision without knowing those numbers. 

I imagine even with the nuclear option either one of them can drag their feet on the listing amount because they'd have to agree how much to sell the farm for, right? 

Fine, but then just say I’d like to get a value on the farm and the houses and possibly move towards a buyout. Then they each pick an appraiser and see what  they come up with. If the valuations are wildly different then they may have to get a third and do an average. If they can’t agree on a value they may have to have a mediator  or a judge make a decision. Honestly I think Matt is finished  with the farm but he wants Amy out and off it first and then he’ll get rid of it. 

I don’t think Amy is going to be happy living there if Chris continues to be so outwardly friendly with Matt. IMO they should be cordial and pleasant but Chris shouldn’t be getting lessons from Matt on working the big equipment and learning all about the workings of the farm. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Kid said:

So, Chris is getting pissed off at Amy for the same reasons that Matt used to get pissed off at Amy.  Common denominator is Amy.  I find it interesting that she would pick another man with a type A personality.  

Because she’s wishy washy and can’t make decisions, she chooses men who do and then resents the decisions they made and she went along with. 

• Love 14

Why do Zach and Tori feel it is ok to take their dog everywhere?  The diaper thing, wow.  They let that dog run wild and just expect others to love their dog too.

Matt says every year that this might be the last pumpkin season.  Yeah right Matt.  

What does Jacob do all day long if he lives with Amy but has no job?

Zach has back/leg/disc issues yet buys a house with a bazillion stairs and levels.  Makes no sense.

Matt and Chris, new best friends, Lol!

Matt had a whole year to finish that stupid pirate ship.  Why didn't he?

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I remember when Matt and Amy were divorcing it took several seasons of hashing, rehashing muttering and so forth, on and on over several seasons so I am sure they are going to go through the same crap deciding on the farm.  Matt can't even launch a faux pirate ship!

• Love 2

It was interesting when Chris maybe slipped and said with US, referring to Amy, Chris and Matt, living so closely on the farm!  I took that to mean Chris has moved in!

I don't know what to say about the three of them.  Chris is putting Amy in a bad position playing with Matt even a little bit!  Matt loves it and Amy hates it!  Matt could end up breaking them up over that!paying

I'm tired of Caryn too!  I kind of liked her previous seasons but with Matt promoting her so much I'm kind of done with her!

Poor Zack I wonder if the moving and all those stairs have gotten to his back?

On 5/20/2019 at 4:38 AM, floridamom said:

I'm tired of living their divorce and property settlement. This subject should not be included in the show very much at all. It's dragging it down IMO.

It's the season topic but yes it's tiring!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, endure said:

Is this becoming the Karen show? 🙄

I guess now that her kids are adults their father can’t block them from being on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, endure said:

Anyone see Jeremy at Pumpkin Season, guess he can't make any effort to help out.  He showed up at the party last week though. 

They showed Jeremy at least once, as well as Odd and Ember. I think Matt said that Jeremy was helping out with the tractors or equipment or something like that. The best part of the whole episode was when they showed Ember on the bale of hay and she was giving the person beside her the stink eye. I was wondering who it was as you could only see the person's arm - turns out it was Matt. Ember has Matt's number already. 

My second fav part was Murphy. I laughed when Tori said that Murphy (to paraphrase) was bull headed, stubborn and didn't listen. I thought "Tori and Zach have adopted the dog version of Matt". But Murphy is much, much cuter and loves life.  Matt, not so much.

I was shocked that Matt was lost without Caryn at pumpkin season. He complains every pumpkin season about how he does everything and no one else can do what he does. And now all of a sudden Caryn was the big hero every year who kept things on track?

Matt can stop whining about how Amy can't make up her mind. Matt hasn't been able to launch a toy pirate ship in a friggin' year. Wasn't that what Amy always said - Matt had big ideas but would take forever to get any thing done? Seems to be the case here. 

• Love 11
(edited)
11 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Dear God, Matt!!!

The word is puMpkin, not punkin!  And Karen didn’t run the season “geniusly”, you moron. Also, the plural of guys is guys, not guyses!!! 

Last week he said honor-y instead of ornery.  I think they both say fustrated.  

Amy asked the guy to take a  picture of he and I.  

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Fine, but then just say I’d like to get a value on the farm and the houses and possibly move towards a buyout. Then they each pick an appraiser and see what  they come up with. If the valuations are wildly different then they may have to get a third and do an average. If they can’t agree on a value they may have to have a mediator  or a judge make a decision. Honestly I think Matt is finished  with the farm but he wants Amy out and off it first and then he’ll get rid of it. 

I don’t think Amy is going to be happy living there if Chris continues to be so outwardly friendly with Matt. IMO they should be cordial and pleasant but Chris shouldn’t be getting lessons from Matt on working the big equipment and learning all about the workings of the farm. 

I don't believe for a single second Matt is interested at all in leaving that farm. He wants total control over all of it, he wants Amy gone, but that is his life's work and his pride and joy and something he can use to maintain control over the entire family. You couldn't pay me to believe Matt is interested at all in selling his portion whether Amy does or not.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, endure said:

Anyone see Jeremy at Pumpkin Season, guess he can't make any effort to help out.  He showed up at the party last week though. 

I saw him, and their homely kid who never smiles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

It was interesting when Chris maybe slipped and said with US, referring to Amy, Chris and Matt, living so closely on the farm!  I took that to mean Chris has moved in!

Yeah, I caught that, too.  Chris actually said, in a TH about getting along with Matt,  "when you're living on the same piece of ground".

I also caught the fact that Caryn has been unemployed since her departure from the farm (if not Matt's) payroll.

Matt's grandiose "attractions" haven't had the best track record. From the trebuchet of tragedy to the unsanctioned Ark, and every crumbling and unusable attraction inbetween, he has shown himself to be a starter, not a finisher.  Which probably suits Caryn just fine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I got the vibe tonight that Caryn is a bit jealous of Amy.  Tonight she referred to Amy as a firecracker.  She always has some not-so-nice things to say about her.  Also, I can picture Matt constantly talking about Amy during Matt and Caryn's quiet time together.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Kid said:

So, Chris is getting pissed off at Amy for the same reasons that Matt used to get pissed off at Amy.  Common denominator is Amy.  I find it interesting that she would pick another man with a type A personality.  

I didn't see Chris getting pissed off at Amy. When did that happen? I also don't see that Chris has a type A personality. He seems kind of laid back to me. He needs to lay off the friendship with Matt, though. Especially since he knows it makes Amy uncomfortable. 

• Love 10
On 5/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, Kid said:

And if I were Tori, I would keep the puppy and get rid of Zack. At least the puppy will add value. All he does is whine. Whine about the puppy, whine about the house not selling.  He is lazy.

Then he whine's when the house does sell! Not happy with the 390K for that little house! He still made a profit so stfu and move on. He's trying to sound like a smart business man when in reality he hasn't a clue. Also, I'm curious why he didn't ask Chris to be his realtor. Maybe that was for the best. 

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, missnoa said:

I don't believe for a single second Matt is interested at all in leaving that farm. He wants total control over all of it, he wants Amy gone, but that is his life's work and his pride and joy and something he can use to maintain control over the entire family. You couldn't pay me to believe Matt is interested at all in selling his portion whether Amy does or not.

I thought that too, but physically he can’t really do it anymore. He needs Caryn and her organizational skills to run it, but I don’t think she wants to spend the rest of her life not only taking care of him as his body fails but shouldering the farm work. The kids want the income but don’t really want to work it. He could buy Amy out, then lease the farm and let someone else run it, collecting rent. I see Caryn sort of letting him talk himself into what she wants, moving to a warmer climate and traveling a bit and relaxing. And I don’t think Amy really wants it either, she’s just so afraid of doing what she thinks Matt wants her to do. She’s trying to prove to herself that she’s changed and is finally standing up to him and not being “bullied”. It could end up as a Mexican standoff, both sides entrenched, refusing to compromise for fear that it is seen giving in to the other. Both will end up miserable. 

• Love 5

Good thing I don't play drinking games anymore.  If the "Drink!" words were "Caryn" "Caryn Chandler" or "Pumpkin Season", I'd have been dead before the first commercial break.  Give it a rest already.  Caryn may be Matt's GF, but now she's the patron saint of pumpkin season too?  I thought Matt the Genius orchestrated everything good and profitable on the farm?  Now we find out that Caryn was the brains, heart, soul and muscle of the whole thing!

That stupid money pit  Pirate Ship is still not open to the public??  WTH? Hasn't that boondoggle been sitting on the property for 2 pumpkin seasons now?  If Matt were truly the "detail oriented" person he thinks he is, that thing would have been inspected and repaired and refreshed by August.  Who walks the property or attractions on a big commercial enterprise the day before opening?  And where is "Farmer Jer" or the Invisible Boy Jacob to  swing a hammer to fix those errant nails Ol' Eagle Eyes Matt discovered?  

The dog vs. diaper thing made me gag.  I had to turn off the volume & leave the room til it was over.  I am still sick over the idea that filthy dog mouth was riding in close proximity to Jackson on their ride home. 

Tori is starting to disappoint.  She can't work pumpkin season b/c she's oh-so busy watching Jackson & Murphy.  Huh???  There are just so many logical solutions to that made up problem that I just can't even.  And if she is spending so much time with Murphy, then why isn't he starting to learn obedience commands?  If he is still too rambunctious and not following his master, and could potentially interfere with paying customers, then maybe stay home?  But I guess if she (and Zack) are stupid enough to get a large, energetic dog capable of knocking down small people, then I should know they are too stupid to enroll that dog in puppy school. 

Enough with the farm property and the future of pumpkin season!  All the talk about the precious memories, and dreams of the grandkids doing the same things their parents did on the farm...enough.  Memories of good/bad times will stay with you, no matter where you live.  The grandchildren will have their own memories of different adventures that Amy & Matt could be part of making...in different houses, different cities, whatever. Their kids did not seem to have a problem moving off the property.

Roloff Farm is not the Bridge to Terabithia or Hogwarts, FFS.  It is not a magical world encased in a snowglobe. All their boo-hooing about the end of farm makes it sound as if they will turn to dust if everyone doesn't "Clap if you believe!!" to revive the magic. At the end of the day, it's just land and buildings.  Amy and Matt can move on to other land with other buildings and still exist. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Kathy said:

Why do Zach and Tori feel it is ok to take their dog everywhere?  The diaper thing, wow.  They let that dog run wild and just expect others to love their dog too.

Matt says every year that this might be the last pumpkin season.  Yeah right Matt.  

What does Jacob do all day long if he lives with Amy but has no job?

Zach has back/leg/disc issues yet buys a house with a bazillion stairs and levels.  Makes no sense.

Matt and Chris, new best friends, Lol!

Matt had a whole year to finish that stupid pirate ship.  Why didn't he?

I have lost all respect for Tori.  The diaper situtation was gross enough, but then she pulls it out of Murphy's mouth and throws it down and starts yelling at him.  

In the meantime I'm thinking, what the hell is there not a garbage can or can't you contain the diaper somewhere?  This is your husband's family business, no one else wants to pull up and see a dirty disgusting diaper.  I was floored that she didn't put it in the garbage.

Take this show off the air, Tori and Zach are not appealing AT ALL.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Honey said:

I saw him, and their homely kid who never smiles.

What the hell was that sicking out from her forehead?  Ember looked ridiculous in that skull cap hat twisted down unicorn look.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Then he whine's when the house does sell! Not happy with the 390K for that little house! He still made a profit so stfu and move on. He's trying to sound like a smart business man when in reality he hasn't a clue. Also, I'm curious why he didn't ask Chris to be his realtor. Maybe that was for the best. 

That apple did not fall far from the mommy tree.  

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I didn't see Chris getting pissed off at Amy. When did that happen? I also don't see that Chris has a type A personality. He seems kind of laid back to me. He needs to lay off the friendship with Matt, though. Especially since he knows it makes Amy uncomfortable. 

He got irritated when he poked a hole in his RV and she was all little miss sunshine trying to get him to lighten up.  Then, she is ALWAYS late.  He went to the beach to meet up with her and her friends and she was out with her friends  and “lost track of time”.  He was pissed that she was late and did not call and let him know.

I say he is Type A because he is precise, prompt, and organized.  Everything she is not.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Kid said:

He got irritated when he poked a hole in his RV and she was all little miss sunshine trying to get him to lighten up.  Then, she is ALWAYS late.  He went to the beach to meet up with her and her friends and she was out with her friends  and “lost track of time”.  He was pissed that she was late and did not call and let him know.

Oh, ok. Totally agree with all that. I thought you meant he was pissed at her in this episode when all I saw was a sickening amount of ass kissing between Chris and Amy. Matt was really laying it on thick with Caryn, too. I wish they all would stop trying so hard to sell how deliriously happy they are with their new partners. We get it. It's been years now.  Time to start acting like normal couples. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Kid said:

I say he is Type A because he is precise, prompt, and organized.  Everything she is not.

And then he brooded and pouted the rest of the day.

• Love 4
(edited)

A few thoughts:

Matt: What a whiny asshat. All he did on last night's episode is whine about Amy, whine about Caryn not running the pumpkin season, whine about not being able to maybe or maybe not being able to do pumpkin season anymore...OMG! He did not stop! And his whining about missing Caryn and all her mad organizing skills. His rude remarks about Amy are unnecessary and mean spirited...especially when he compares Caryn to Amy with platitudes of glowing compliments of how wonderful Caryn is and what a sourpuss Amy is...but sprinkles some sunshine in there with kind words about Chris and how he has the potential to make Amy a nice person. It's really disgusting what self centered troll Matt is.

Caryn: What a passive aggressive witch. Her attempts at trying to befriend Amy are lame and clearly, Amy doesn't want any part of it. You cheated with her husband...and to top it off, you keep saying stuff about her that is poorly veiled put downs. Go away.

Tori and Zach: Where to begin...the issue of the dog is sad. They buy a large, active dog and don't leash him, they don't get him professionally puppy trained. They take him to a large public gathering and let him loose in the parking lot. I was a wreck watching him run around while cars were coming and going. Then they're shocked when he jumps in a car and takes a dirty diaper. Yes, it was vile but THEY are to blame! Not the dog. He should have been leashed or left at home. It's like everything else those two do...like the houses. Zach thinking he should get more money for a small house with no backyard to speak of shows his total lack of knowledge about real estate. He honestly thought he should have had a bidding war between several buyers? For that place? Really??? Then they go and buy a weird house with stairs up the ying yang and an odd layout that will not be practical for Zach and for all the babies these two nudniks plan on having. 

Chris: I'm not sure what to make of this guy...his sudden bromance with Matt is strange and kind of tone deaf. He knows how Matt treats Amy...he should keep a healthy distance from Matt and just be polite...I don't blame Amy for being a little unhappy about this.

Finally...I think Amy needs to break free from the farm and Matt. Take the buyout and move. This is an unhealthy situation for her and her relationship with Chris. Let Matt do what he wants with the place. She should get a good attorney to help her get a good deal on a buyout and not let Matt dictate the amount of it. Get some cut throat lawyer that will make Matt's head spin. Take the money and buy a home that has everything you want and need and be happy. Don't look back and reminisce about the kids playing on the farm. It's over and they need to make their memories with their kids in new places. She needs to break free from Matt once and for all and move on.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 14

Okay, I've had enough of Matt and the Yearly Drama! of Punkin Season. They've been doing this for, what, twenty years or so? And yet every single year is just as tense and unknowable as the freakin' lunar landing in 1969. Really, Matt? You don't know how things are going to work? This year, TAKE SOME NOTES!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

So in the preview for next week, we see the doctor saying Zach will definitely need surgery for his back etc in the future, and Tori looking floored.  I wanted, with every ounce of my being, to scream at her through my tv, "Maybe you should have thought a little bit harder before you quit your teaching job with AMAZING health insurance to be a reality tv "star!!!"

And sweet Jesus, not sure I will last another season, because just imagine the fucking whining that we're in store for now.  IMHO, they could all use a lesson from Jennifer Arnold on The Little Couple, who faces incredible adversity, most recently hip replacement surgery, with grace, zero complaints, and sincere gratitude for the good things in her life.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

So in the preview for next week, we see the doctor saying Zach will definitely need surgery for his back etc in the future, and Tori looking floored.  I wanted, with every ounce of my being, to scream at her through my tv, "Maybe you should have thought a little bit harder before you quit your teaching job with AMAZING health insurance to be a reality tv "star!!!"

And sweet Jesus, not sure I will last another season, because just imagine the fucking whining that we're in store for now.  IMHO, they could all use a lesson from Jennifer Arnold on The Little Couple, who faces incredible adversity, most recently hip replacement surgery, with grace, zero complaints, and sincere gratitude for the good things in her life.

I guess they will set up a bed for him in the living room since they have all those stairs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm curious why he didn't ask Chris to be his realtor. Maybe that was for the best. 

They were listed with one of those realtor places that only charge 1% commission 

Chris is probably working at a larger mainstream real estate company that charges more to sell your home.

JMO but I think that might be why it took a little longer to sell.

• Love 4

Matt saying to Amy that’s why we’re not married anymore ( because she wasn’t immediately going with his buy out)pisses me off.    Actually the reason is you had to dip your pen in the company ink.  Caryn is trying to paint herself as the sweet happy go lucky former employee and thinks what she was doing with the boss will be forgotten is rich.  The plot for take over will involve her back running punkin season and holding court in a new home to her liking.  

I think Amy should build what she wants on the back property have a new drive to her place so she doesn’t have to have Caryn  rubbed in her nose. She’s giving Matt a pardon because she’s in love, I wouldn’t be able to. That being said  ,my ex said we should have coffee a month ago and so much crap behavior to me and affecting my children  came flashing back to me.   I was sincerely happy when he found someone when I left him but there will be no coffee klatch in my future.  

It’s nice  to see Chris look at Amy so lovingly , everyone should have that once in their life. I would think if he was living there Matt would be moaning about it.  She knows or feels the pull for the kids is the farm and is probably thinking she will not get visits from the kids like she does now if she moved elsewhere. 

• Love 5

I love seeing Matt happy with Caryn and Amy happy with Chris.  Well, as happy as Amy can be.  I think that with Chris's input and Caryn's work, all four could make the farm a huge success.  We'll see what happens, but, I have high hopes for the future of the farm, owned and operated by The Roloffs and Marek's! lol I actually think they could get some more material (TLC) out of that set up.  

And, if they shift from pumpkins, CBD oil might be an option.  From what I've read it's legal in OR and though there may be too much saturation now, good quality would prevail. 

I really hope that Tori's excuses for taking their dog to the farm for the first day of pumpkin season was production's idea.  If not, that girl is not too smart.  A puppy off leash, running around a crowded parking lot, with tractors, trucks, etc.  Not so safe, imo.  And yelling bad dog at him? They have zero insight into dog behavior or training.  Really makes me wonder. 

• Love 4

Jeesh!  Chris and Matt are not having a bromance, they probably spent all of 1 hour together, and only because Chris wanted to try driving a tractor.  I would bet anything that he asked Amy's permission before he did it.  Chris respects amy too much to ever have a real friendship with Matt.

• Love 4

The dog trying to eat a poopy diaper was disgusting, but so was Tori just tossing it away instead of finding a trash can to put it in. And then of course the dog got it again! That was one of the grossest things I've ever seen and I'm not referring to the dog.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Honey said:

Jeesh!  Chris and Matt are not having a bromance, they probably spent all of 1 hour together, and only because Chris wanted to try driving a tractor.  I would bet anything that he asked Amy's permission before he did it.  Chris respects amy too much to ever have a real friendship with Matt.

Then why was an issue made of it at all? They sure talked about it enough. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Amy acts like she never had sex until Chris came along..that is getting old fast too. 

Well maybe she never had good sex considering Matt’s general selfishness.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
23 hours ago, kicksave said:

A few thoughts:

Matt: What a whiny asshat. All he did on last night's episode is whine about Amy, whine about Caryn not running the pumpkin season, whine about not being able to maybe or maybe not being able to do pumpkin season anymore...OMG! He did not stop! And his whining about missing Caryn and all her mad organizing skills. His rude remarks about Amy are unnecessary and mean spirited...especially when he compares Caryn to Amy with platitudes of glowing compliments of how wonderful Caryn is and what a sourpuss Amy is...but sprinkles some sunshine in there with kind words about Chris and how he has the potential to make Amy a nice person. It's really disgusting what self centered troll Matt is.

Caryn: What a passive aggressive witch. Her attempts at trying to befriend Amy are lame and clearly, Amy doesn't want any part of it. You cheated with her husband...and to top it off, you keep saying stuff about her that is poorly veiled put downs. Go away.

Tori and Zach: Where to begin...the issue of the dog is sad. They buy a large, active dog and don't leash him, they don't get him professionally puppy trained. They take him to a large public gathering and let him loose in the parking lot. I was a wreck watching him run around while cars were coming and going. Then they're shocked when he jumps in a car and takes a dirty diaper. Yes, it was vile but THEY are to blame! Not the dog. He should have been leashed or left at home. It's like everything else those two do...like the houses. Zach thinking he should get more money for a small house with no backyard to speak of shows his total lack of knowledge about real estate. He honestly thought he should have had a bidding war between several buyers? For that place? Really??? Then they go and buy a weird house with stairs up the ying yang and an odd layout that will not be practical for Zach and for all the babies these two nudniks plan on having. 

Chris: I'm not sure what to make of this guy...his sudden bromance with Matt is strange and kind of tone deaf. He knows how Matt treats Amy...he should keep a healthy distance from Matt and just be polite...I don't blame Amy for being a little unhappy about this.

Finally...I think Amy needs to break free from the farm and Matt. Take the buyout and move. This is an unhealthy situation for her and her relationship with Chris. Let Matt do what he wants with the place. She should get a good attorney to help her get a good deal on a buyout and not let Matt dictate the amount of it. Get some cut throat lawyer that will make Matt's head spin. Take the money and buy a home that has everything you want and need and be happy. Don't look back and reminisce about the kids playing on the farm. It's over and they need to make their memories with their kids in new places. She needs to break free from Matt once and for all and move on.

Just now, luckykat said:

I agree with this, but I think Amy is probably really afraid of being alone, and since Chris seems to be ambivalent about committing, she's probably uncomfortable giving up the only home she's known for the majority of her adult life.  

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:34 PM, SabineElisabeth said:

So in the preview for next week, we see the doctor saying Zach will definitely need surgery for his back etc in the future, and Tori looking floored. 

Tori seems oblivious to what goes on with little people. Has she not done any research into possible medical problems? She lives in her own little world. 

• Love 10

All the Roloff men in general seem like losers, and I don't get what any of the women see in them (minus Instagram fame ho Audrey), especially Tori. Zach is stuck at 17 emotionally, lazy, and has zero apparent long-term goals, which to be fair also describes Jeremy and probably Jacob, but Tori is just so normal and well-adjusted.

Jeremy looks perpetually miserable.

Must be awkward for Caryn's kids to know there's a strong possibly their mom broke up her former bosses' marriage and then have to pal around and play blended family with Matt. I don't know why she insists on forcing (the appearance of) a continued relationship with Amy, who can barely seem to stomach eye contact with her. Regardless of when the Caryn/Matt relationship started, it's a bitter blow and incredibly tacky for your employee of a decade to not only start sleeping with your (ex) husband, but continue to flaunt their relationship and play house on your property for years afterwards.

On the flip side, I don't get why Amy is so bothered by any hint of casual friendship between Matt and Chris. I think because she's in giddy high school sweetheart mode and justifiably still sour about Caryn, a tiny part of her wants Chris to hate Matt or be jealous of him to indirectly scratch her petty itch or boost her ego. But Chris has never been married into his 50s - this clearly ain't his first rodeo dating in a divorced family. I think it's very mature and realistic of him to want to build a positive relationship with Matt knowing it will be easier for him than Amy to influence Matt in her favor, as evidenced by Matt's douchey comment that Chris has been a "calming influence" on Amy or whatever condescending, backhanded bullshit he said.

Look, I get having an affinity for a particular dog breed, but Tori has to realize Murphy is a terrible dog to not only have around any toddler, but potentially several toddlers with dwarfism, especially with his boundless energy and total lack of training. You'd think this would've occurred to her given that there's a good possibly she'll be the only person in her family of average height.

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Look, I get having an affinity for a particular dog breed, but Tori has to realize Murphy is a terrible dog to not only have around any toddler, but potentially several toddlers with dwarfism, especially with his boundless energy and total lack of training. You'd think this would've occurred to her given that there's a good possibly she'll be the only person in her family of average height.

They may end up being grateful that breed doesn’t live long if they never get it under control.  Or they give it to Matt to be a farm dog and he makes it live outside like Rocky.

• Love 2

Amy would do herself well to get a great price on her half and buy her own paradise the kids would love to visit!

Every time she and Mart show up they both turn ugly!

If he's so anxious to own it all make him pay through the nose and walk away the winner!

I think Chris is the best thing that ever happened to Amy AND the same for Caryn and Matt.  I sincerely wish them all the best.  

That said, living within yards of an ex isn't ideal and I'm surprised it's still going on for over two years.  My guess is that Matt and Amy get along better then they'd have us believe.  Don't forget LPBW is a tv show!!!

• Love 8