Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Personality Testing

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

17 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I am guessing this is from the 80's

I think it's anywhere from 1989-1991 because of the style of boots (white boot w/ brown heel) they're wearing. That style  replaced the old go-go boots  but was before the cowboys boots (1992 debut).

When did Kelli become the director?  Her last season as a DCC was 1988-89. I'm basing my information from looking at the old  squad photos.

Kelli didn't get prime spots like Judy did. In fact she only got front row her last year. Prior to that she was always in 2nd or 3rd rows. Tina (Miller) Kalina was only a DCC the same time as Kelli for 2 seasons (1984-85 & 1988-89). I wonder if she quit to get married and have kids.

There is a scene in this episode when Judy yells at the TCC's that they are not doing the routine the way it was taught. Then calls out Gina specifically for just doing the routine wrong. Given the episode after this, I wonder if/how the two correlate. 

• Love 1

Rewatched the episode. Gina is full of herself. I have more talent than the other rookies, and I have other dance skills they do not have. This is the best rookie class ever. Really...I think this is the worse rookie class since Season 8.

I do not understand why Selina was not cut for her weight. One year vets in the past were cut for weight at finals and during TC. Are they short on talent this year they keep a weak one year vet who was called out for weight her rookie year.

On 9/22/2017 at 7:42 PM, Tootie said:

Found this video from 2009 about Show Group.  Kelli (1:45) & Tina (2:50) are in it!

I see Dorie Grogan (now Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders director) on the left.  She really stands out!  

Edited by missmansfield
Wrong word

Rewatching this episode now and when Milan is telling Kitty about her 4.0 and the girls applaud her, you can see Simone confused in the background asking Stephanie what Milan said, and you can see her happily mouthing 4.0 to Simone as they cheer her on! ? LOL ? OMG the things I notice on this show I've clearly watched the episodes too many times haha ? having said that I love catching these little cute moments in the background! Anyone else ever notice anything that others haven't in the background of scenes? ? I'd love to hear!! 

• Love 1