Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Hard Facts: Vandalism and Vulgarity

First episode - the definitely have nailed the style of Serial and Making a Murderer! I had a few LOL moments, especially with the delivery of the actor playing Dylan.

Oh, and the quotable moments - as a grown adult, I shouldn't take so much delight in lines like, "The ball hairs. They're different!" and "I’ll never understand what’s so amusing about penises," or the bits about 'Baby Farting' and 'Dads Pantsing' but I totally unleashed my inner 12yo boy for this first episode!

• Love 5

I watched the first episode and really enjoyed it. As a former high school teacher, where finding short, stubby dicks drawn on surfaces was the bane of my existence in one job (when drawn on chairs, some students would refuse to sit on them *sigh*), it really spoke to me!

The actor playing Dylan is delightfully deadpan; I wonder if there are some great outtakes of him just losing it? Looking forward to the rest of the series.

• Love 5

I saw this in People and watched it last night with my 17 year old, thinking it'd be something we'd both find amusing and we did.  Her 19 year old BF came in for the last 15 minutes or so and when it ended said, "I want to see this!  Can we start it over!"  He said the Dylan actor is someone he's seen do comedy on YouTube before, so a bit of reality there.  

On 9/17/2017 at 5:31 PM, LCanterbury said:

I watched the first episode and really enjoyed it. As a former high school teacher, where finding short, stubby dicks drawn on surfaces was the bane of my existence in one job (when drawn on chairs, some students would refuse to sit on them *sigh*), it really spoke to me!

The actor playing Dylan is delightfully deadpan; I wonder if there are some great outtakes of him just losing it? Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Jimmy Tatro is famous for YouTube...he's been doing it for nearly a decade. A lot of his work is amusing. His persona is that of a boozy frat bro. Being that I have a shameful attraction to them, I had a period of really liking this stuff, especially his 50 Shades parody. It's pretty cool he's making some real inroads into Hollywood.

• Love 1