Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Like everyone else, I confused about her not being able to buy her kid some shoes but being able to travel to the other side of the world and stay for 2 weeks.

Maybe she used her later husband's insurance money ?

It is possible that a consular officer can issue another K1 visa assuming the 90 day clock since the initial entry had not run out but it is not normally used. It would be used for emergencies like a death in the immediate family during the 90 day period. My bet is the later, they did a beat the clock civil service and are now coming back for the public party wedding ceremony.

Looks like Brett and high maintenance Daya didn't get married yet. I'm not sure how to make this clicky but here is the link to their registries: http://registry.thek...ry-2015/8888639

So does that mean she went back to the Philippines or maybe they had a civil ceremony and plan to have a big church wedding in 2015?

Edited by Raja

Danielle is a fool. If he left her to go back home and she is trying to fund a trip for him to return a second time? And she's trying to enlist other peoples' help and money?! Oh good grief. That woman has the worst case of relationship denial I have ever seen on anyone. And that is saying a lot.

Run, Mohamed, run!!!! Change your name if you have to! Stage 5 clinger!!!

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 3

Run, Mohamed, run!!!! Change your name if you have to! Stage 5 clinger!!!

LOL if he changes his name, how is Danielle going to take the food out of her children's mouths to write him checks?  It seems like an unnecessary hurdle...

Its all a delicate balancing act.  On the one hand, he wants whatever little money and resources she has, so he has to encourage her attention.  But he has to watch out that she doesn't kill him and eat him so that he will be with her forever.  And the good lord help whatever poor foolish young american girl he convinces that he is single and decides to date him.  

I have to wonder if producers have some sort of contingency if someone goes bonkers?

I think their contingency is to have extra camera crews on hand. Perhaps they will negotiate with the union to have soundmen with bodyguard experience to protect them.

I think if and when Danielle decides to chloroform Mohammad and marry his lifeless corpse there is not going to be a person, persons, or army that will be able to stop her

• Love 5

Thinking about the photos that Mohamed took  during the July 4 parade from Nowheresbutt Ohio, I couldn't help but feel these were snapped with a spirit of making a mockery of the whole thing.  Not criticizing because I would have done the same thing, only worse, had I attended the event.

• Love 2

Thinking about the photos that Mohamed took  during the July 4 parade from Nowheresbutt Ohio, I couldn't help but feel these were snapped with a spirit of making a mockery of the whole thing.  Not criticizing because I would have done the same thing, only worse, had I attended the event.

Agreed, but it was fascinating to me that he literally took almost 900 pictures of that event. There's no way in hell that 4th of July parade (or whatever it was) was that exciting or interesting. Especially not in bumfuck Ohio. Do they not have parades in Tunisia?

Even on a snarky level there wasn't that much happening worth taking pics of.

• Love 3

Here is an article about Danielle from what I believe is her local newspaper:

http://www.norwalkreflector.com/article/5103466

First, I'm gonna be that asshole that remarks that this article is poorly written.  Second...."but after seeing his face on Facebook, somehow she felt more at ease."  lady, now you're just asking to get taken advantage of, come on now.  Oh wait, I take it all back "she saw emotions in his eyes" so its probably all legit.  And by the way Norwalk Reflector, the time limit is not set by the show, its set by the government.  

• Love 3

first off - why all the pictures of Dani's daughters butt?

ETA: sorry, I now can see he is taking pictures of everyones butt.  My bad.  Also, the entire family is so messy, was there really a need for her daughter to take off her shoes, she was only wearing flip flops.  Just, no.

ETAA:  goodness, even the pictures of this place look boring.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

Even on a snarky level there wasn't that much happening worth taking pics of.

True, except to photograph a lot of big asses, a lot of them from behind (oh hey a pun), the local pizza joint that looked like a double wide, and the world's most boring parade.  Look at those dumb Americans with their bags of flags, huge keisters, and watching a slow moving police car crawling down Dump Street and three teens with drums pretending to be a marching band!

• Love 3

True, except to photograph a lot of big asses, a lot of them from behind (oh hey a pun), the local pizza joint that looked like a double wide, and the world's most boring parade.  Look at those dumb Americans with their bags of flags, huge keisters, and watching a slow moving police car crawling down Dump Street and three teens with drums pretending to be a marching band!

I did think it was extra special that he snapped a picture of probably the most attractive lady in town in the green tee shirt, and then a picture of his bride to be in all of her glory.

OK, he's got an big ass fetish and he's out for money. Nothing surprising there.

So maybe if he likes big asses, his assessment of danielle as acceptable is more like an equation

Danielle's ass = exceptional, Danielle's face = unfortunate

Exceptional + unfortunate = acceptable

• Love 7

And here's Bezness Romeo'S FB:

https://www.facebook.com/majbeli?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

About the pages' content:

So if I'm looking at Dani's FB, she posts messages about lost love everyday, and if I'm looking at Mohamed's, he's in Qatar right now?

There are some concerning things on his FB.  For example, there is a picture at the very end of a guy that appears to have face wounds and he may or may not be dead.  There is also something about defending the messenger of Allah.  I don't want to be that girl, but the whole thing seems odd.

ETA: and yes, I know I'm being that girl, but the picture of someone's bruised face who looks like they may be dead is just weirding me out.  Someone who knows better than me, please explain how this is all innocent and how I'm totally being that girl about it.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

OK, he's got an big ass fetish and he's out for money. Nothing surprising there.

I was thinking more in the line of mocking Americans.

We know he's absolutely not into Danielle, so the big ass fetish looks like a very long shot.  Some profile pictures simply state "I am a Muslim" that is why I think he hates Americans enough to exploit Danielle for money and has nothing for contempt for her and his hosts.  He will take the money though.

• Love 2

He is laughing at all the fat people, the shitty jingoistic parade, the ugliness of the main street.  This fellow comes from Tunisia and Qatar which are beautiful places both in nature, history, architecture, and art.  He has never seen anything so disgusting in his life.

• Love 2

I feel like such a stalker for looking at Mohammed's FB. Wow. Out of close to 900 pictures, there were a few of Danielle and the kids, more of the kids without Danielle, a crapload of the parade, a few selfies of Mohammed... and zero of Mohammed and Danielle together. Most normal crazy-in-love couples would have had several if not tons of pictures of the two of them at every single event and outing all over their FB. I didn't see a single one.

Marcia Scrivner Daya wote Gne...hehe ingon akong bana di daw leopard ang ako chura, itoy daw tungod sa akong ilong...hahah Google translate:Gne ... hehe as my husband I like leopards chura, they were in my nose ... hahah ...I posted her pinerest profile.And yes .I believe they are married as she called him husband.
Like · November 1 at 10:03pm

Marcia Scrivner Dhedhe Mahinay Josine Dineros sunluganon man jud ni akong bana, kataw.an ra bya ko nya. Joy Salili Herarman hahaha...na nilala pa jud! Ikaw iring akong bana itoy...hahah unsa ka ha ang next? Ilaga? Haha wa nay pumpkin2x, plastik dritso - Filipino style man. Hahaha... sunluganon ug of my husband, I kataw.an ra jud ko. Joy instead Herarman hahaha ... that content and unstable! You cat puppy my husband ... hahah how in the next? Rodent? Haha I quit pumpkin2x, plastics dritso - Filipino style man. hahaha  DAYA AND BRETT ARE MARRIED ALREADY!!

Danielle is what defines the typical middle America stereotypes of overweight, frumpy women.  Not bashing that as I have weight to loose myself.  But I try.  Try to wear decent fitting clothes (not too big, not too small) and fix yourself up daily.  Her hair is awful, no style and in her eyes.  No makeup, thick glasses (I get it, I have a bad prescription, but nowadays that doesn't mean you need to wear thick glasses, get the lightweight lenses), ill-fitting baggy shirts.  Her denim capris aren't cute kind, they're stretch pants that are denim colors.  I also wasn't born with gorgeous legs, all the women in my family have been cursed. with that, so I really watch the kind of shorts I wear.  This picture defines her exactly.

I'm lost with the Brett and his ex-wife on Facebook.  That lady on Twitter isn't the lady that was on last night.

• Love 1

So, Danny moved from PA to Australia? Huh?

Looks like it. Or maybe he never updated his location once he returned from Australia to the states. I think that's where he met Amy, right?

There probably is a lot more info available only to his friends....and to be honest I was a bit surprised we didn't have any mutual friends. I know a ton of people who come from the Norristown/Conshy area and it seems like this corner of PA can be very small.

Damn it, that would explain why it wasn't even coming up on my phone.  I clicked on it because in Google, it previewed it as such:

"Hey My name is Paul Hollon I was with Cassia Tavares three years as her boyfriend prior to her knowing my friend Jason Hitch I would like you to know Cassia ..."

I mean, we have this name...

Wait, wait, searched for the cached version, this is what it says:

"Hey My name is Paul Hollon I was with Cassia Tavares three years as her boyfriend prior to her knowing my friend Jason Hitch I would like you to know Cassia is faking this relationship to get on tv! She is a journalism student and needed publicity she used to post nudes to do this too! We broke up over these pics. Also most the clothes you see her wear I bought her when I was in Brazil with her in February where we whent to a honeymoon island! Also Jason hitch was my bunk mate in basic training he is a back stabber! So you know you are getting used and helped destroy a relationship between someone who actually knew how to take care her emotionally and care for her because she is very complicated! I am an active duty service member and he is a reserve officer he got invoked with a lower enlisted soldier life and took his love of his life away from him"

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 2

More like this soldier has dodged a huge bullet.

So you know you are getting used and helped destroy a relationship between someone who actually knew how to take care her emotionally and care for her because she is very complicated! I am an active duty service member and he is a reserve officer he got invoked with a lower enlisted soldier life and took his love of his life away from him"

• Love 2