Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Place links to articles, websites, Facebook pages or other sources of outside info about the couples here.

Since one or more of the contestants has revealed spoiler information on social media and not adhered to the usual form of staying off such sites, this is now a spoiler thread.

Yes, butif you look at her photos she uploaded in August, he's in some of them and the comments on some of her recent photos say things like "it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, you two know you're in love."

I would be bet they *did* get married, which is a scary thought........

Interesting heated exchange by someone who may/maynot be Danielle and one her real-life acquaintances in the Starcasm comments section: http://starcasm.net/archives/292220

Farah gross  Jessica • 5 days ago
He already did hit on her friend and her friends 17 year old daughter
3  • Reply•Share ›

Dani  Farah gross • 4 days ago
What about the friend making moves when she was already married and plus has slept with two other guys and not her husband

• Reply•Share ›

• Reply•Share ›
Dani  Jessica • 5 days ago
You are gross to even think like that.
• Reply•Share ›
Farrah gross  Dani • 5 days ago
Real how gross is he??? I do believe he hit on your friends 17 year old daughter
3  • Reply•Share ›
Dani  Farrah gross • 4 days ago
Angie quit hiding. U and her took comments wrong way. My daughter read comments and she seen nothing wrong with comments

• Love 1

But then you see him stand aloof and apart of everyone in her family... in his own corner.

The posting of sad sack sayings about love started Aug 3 (one the cruelest things you can do to another person is to pretend you care about them more than you really do), and hit a fevered pitch in mid September.

I can change the format of this thread, to indicate before anyone enters that it will contain spoiler information. That will allow discussion of whatever is out there. I had no idea so much information would already be posted, because usually their contracts forbid that.

I figure TLC had them scrub their social media as to not give any spoilers.

Mohammed was definitely in Ohio on July 4th and Labor Day. Is that within the 90-day window of the K-1 Visa? Can anyone tell when he may have arrived in Ohio?

Re: the starcasm comments

It's sad that Danielle didn't take it seriously when her friend told her Mohammed made inappropriate comments to her [the friend's] daughter. Even if you're ~in luv~, you should take accusations like that seriously. It's possible something was said that was misinterpreted due to the language barrier, but still.

Edited by trimthatfat

I had to laugh at the comments on her FB page about her reading mean stuff about herself. A girl responded and said (paraphrased), "I posted a response to the mean stuff people are saying to defend you. Any friend of my grandma's is a friend of mine!"  I have no idea why that made me giggle.  It just adds to her overall frumpyness. 

Found this article about one of the guys who will be on tonights episode, Jason (& Cassia). No spoilers, but talks about how they met and the process to get her here. I'm totally looking forward to this story, she seems like true crazy.  It's weird, last season they showed all the couples the first episode except Lous & Aya. This season, there's 2 more couples that weren't shown last week.  Wonder why they do that, since most reality shows typically show everyone involved on the first episode.

• Love 1

She posted all these sob writings on stock photo backgrounds in mid-September about not loving people as much as you say do do and other crap.  So she probably wisened up - but not for long.  Now that he's exiled himself in Qatar, he's probably putting the charm on again to scam her out of money and immigration sponsorship.

Aren't these people under contract to keep their mouths shut and not post on social media until AFTER the show airs? I know from friends who've been on these types of shows that they are forbidden, under penalty of massive amounts of penalty money, not to say a word.

Is Danielle really that dense?

• Love 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Traversari

Gabriel's Wiki page, it seems he's had a decent career. I also noticed Myla Vox is only worth a couple sentences of his career and doesn't even have their own WIki page. That alone makes me think they're not that big. Maybe that is the goal....but that isn't the reality right now. I also went to the official site, mylavox.com and it gave an error message...so there's that. I also want to know that if Myla Vox is such a popular Nicaraguan group why are they in such a tiny town without adequate running water? Surely there are cities there with first world amenities, such as hot water. I get Gabriel is upset about Yamir leaving, but he was probably leaving what he saw as a sinking ship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Traversari

Gabriel's Wiki page, it seems he's had a decent career. I also noticed Myla Vox is only worth a couple sentences of his career and doesn't even have their own WIki page. That alone makes me think they're not that big. Maybe that is the goal....but that isn't the reality right now. I also went to the official site, mylavox.com and it gave an error message...so there's that. I also want to know that if Myla Vox is such a popular Nicaraguan group why are they in such a tiny town without adequate running water? Surely there are cities there with first world amenities, such as hot water. I get Gabriel is upset about Yamir leaving, but he was probably leaving what he saw as a sinking ship.

Great link! Even more reason for me to be on Team Gabriel: he obviously knows what he is talking about with respect to a career in entertainment. He worked for UNIVISION and seems very well connected in Miami. (He won the Hunk of the Year award from the Galaxy of Stars association, too! SWOON!) 

The salon Yamir visited was in a cosmopolitan part of the city - I am sure they have hot and cold running water there. I think Chelsea likes to exaggerate in order to manipulate people.  

• Love 5

I don't know much about the immigration process, why would Danielle need a co-sponsor? Is Mohammed really back in his home country?

I believe he's an Qatar.  Danielle needs a co-sponsor because she doesn't have the assets/income necessary to be a sponsor all by herself - that's my best guess.

• Love 3

I don't know much about the immigration process, why would Danielle need a co-sponsor? Is Mohammed really back in his home country?

According to his fb page he is in Qatar, but he hasn't posted much in a while.  I have a feeling they didn't get married due to some "religious" reason he will come up with and had to go back home but now is trying to get back but not through the K1 visa.

• Love 1

Wow.. They certainly really are into the fact that he offered to buy her kid shoes. That just re-affirms my post from the other thread. How the hell is she meeting the financial requirements for the K-1 process???? She can't even afford her own kids!

• Love 1

No shoes for her kids, but a 2 week trip to Qatar and an iPad.  She goes all the way over there and watches American TV for 2 weeks.

Then:

"When Jbali returned each night, he'd fix Mullins dinner and they'd spend nights out going places. They went to the movies, to a mall, walked by a body of water and he showed her downtown Doha. "He treated me very well," Mullins said."

A puddle?

• Love 3

No shoes for her kids, but a 2 week trip to Qatar and an iPad.  She goes all the way over there and watches American TV for 2 weeks.

Then:

"When Jbali returned each night, he'd fix Mullins dinner and they'd spend nights out going places. They went to the movies, to a mall, walked by a body of water and he showed her downtown Doha. "He treated me very well," Mullins said."

A puddle?

I know right? How very romantic. [snark] She also seems like the type to be extremely uncomfortable outside of her...um, typical surroundings.. I mean, who goes somewhere like Qatar and only sits around watching American tv?! Oh and of course, a walk by an unnamed mysterious body of water.. ??

• Love 3

I believe he's an Qatar.  Danielle needs a co-sponsor because she doesn't have the assets/income necessary to be a sponsor all by herself - that's my best guess.

so this shits is like co-signing on a car for someone who has bad credit?  Does she know people this stupid?  I'm shocked they didn't get married, I wonder who stepped in and stopped that.  Maybe he realized he would really have to have sex with her at some point, or maybe she foolishly gave him an ultimatum of some sort and he took off.

Haha! I already deleted him :) I was worried he would get my info and target me next ;)

What an honor that would be for you!  You would be powerless in the face of all that charm.  Powerless!

• Love 4

MsJackson, I was just coming to post the same.  She started the Twitter right when the show started.  90% of the tweets are that he makes her want to gag, she can't stand the show, and a ton of "MY EX IS ON THIS SHOW!"  She comes off as very immature and I feel bad she's playing his character to be a fool when they have a daughter together.  If she's doing this online in front of millions, what is she telling the child about her dad in private?

• Love 4

I read through a lot of those tweets from Brett's ex, and there's something I can't figure out.  She says something about the young girl being her niece, and about loving the the girl like she was her own daughter, and then seems to answer a question in the affirmative about messing with her sister's man or something.  I was genuinely confused and started thinking that this ex is not the mother of Brett's young girl, but is the mother's sister, and is also an ex. But I don't know.  Maybe there's more than one young girl she's talking about? Could someone explain it to me using their names, or a family tree diagram, or something?