Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Welcome to a Puerto Rican Baby Shower

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Briana is pissed at Luis for cheating on her. He is now pissed off at her for having an ex-boyfriend over her baby shower. Twisted immature assholes.

The way I see it, Luis wasn't in a relationship with Briana. Why then is he all upset about an ex boyfriend being there at the shower?

It was crass and vulgar on Briana's part to even invite an ex boyfriend there for a baby shower.

Hunchback can miss me with her need to take her boys to class. Her knee-jerk reaction to Javi's comment shows what an immature twat she is. She calls at the last minute asking if Javi or his mother is available to babysit. How about paying someone to be there on call? She dares to call out Javi for having his family babysit but she is there doing exactly the same thing. Entitled twat.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Take a look at her video on her thread. If that is any indication of how she acts in the club, she was just begging for any dude to take her on. 

She has a thread? I don't see one. :(  Link? 

• Love 3

The only thing that made me go "huh" at Barb tonight was when she said "ever since she's been with David she's a different person" re Jenelle. Eh. Not true? Jenelle has always been an awful human being. I mean.. she was sort of tolerable when she wasn't dating anyone- which was only for like seconds- and she was sort of okay with Keefer, until she had to lie about it to Barb. I think Barb should have said something about Jenelles behavior changes with whoever she is dating, which is true. 

• Love 20
53 minutes ago, Linny said:

Every week Briana's drama is the same. Luis: breathes. Briana and Roxanne: "OMG, how dare you steal that air from Briana! She's carrying your child, Luis, she needs that oxygen! Stop being so disrespectful! What is wrong with you?!"

???

I used to sort of feel for Briana and her fam, but they kind of lost me when her mom was saying Luis and the camera was "sooo disrepsectful!" Er, no. There's so much worse he could've done. I wonder if Roxanne and/or Briana have depression or vitamin deficiency (or both) because those conditions can make it difficult to cope with any complication -- small, perceived, or otherwise.

29 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The only thing that made me go "huh" at Barb tonight was when she said "ever since she's been with David she's a different person" re Jenelle. Eh. Not true? Jenelle has always been an awful human being. I mean.. she was sort of tolerable when she wasn't dating anyone- which was only for like seconds- and she was sort of okay with Keefer, until she had to lie about it to Barb. I think Barb should have said something about Jenelles behavior changes with whoever she is dating, which is true. 

I think that speaks to how terrible David is and how much he's alienated Jenelle from Barb. And that's saying a *lot* IMO because it's not like Barb and Nathan were bosom buddies.

• Love 10

Hurricane Irma left me without power (had power throughout the storm but they shut it down in case of loose power lines) and thanks to you lovely people I practically watched it vicariously through some of the most wittiest people - Brittany ain't got NOTHING on my previously tv homies - you're the wittiest of the wittiest. ???

P.S. I hate the word "ain't" but it sounded better than 'does not' not as powerful. ?

I cant wait to watch the show later at my sisters as she has a generator but I got my fix this morning. ☕️ Love you guys ❤️ ? 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Leah.. was fine. Everything with Ali breaks my heart.

Am I alone in being over Leah?  The "I'm doing everything I can for Ali" schtick is not cutting it for me.  PUT HER IN HER CHAIR.  PUT A HELMET ON HER.  FOLLOW DOCTOR'S ORDERS.   

5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Right.  She's blaming it all on David.  While he's not a good person, Jenelle chose him, and she chooses to stay with him.  Also, it seemed like Jace probably overheard everything Barb said.  He was in the next room.  

• Love 16
9 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Adams girlfriend 

The one that looks like she could be Mr. Burns great grand daughter 

Holy fucking shit, it's 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, but I'm trying so hard to smother my fit of laughter at your frighteningly accurate comparison. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, TeeMo said:

1. Can any of these girls do math? Did Jenelle tell her lawyer that she and David were together 3 years or did I misunderstand that exchange? They got together in summer/fall 2015. The hearing was in May 2017. Did she have the same math teacher as Amber who continually insists that she and Matt were together for much longer than they actually were? 

I KNOW! They're not even rounding up at this point. 

8 hours ago, nikita said:

Why do Jo's throw pillows match She-Hulk's curtains?

I think it's just a very common design. I have an area rug with the same pattern. 

8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Luis' friend with the blonde highlights reminded me of Teck from Real World Hawaii. 

Oh my gosh, YES. And that is one old school reference. :)

• Love 12

Line of the night goes to Brittany, "I'm legit stressed, I have a bald spot! You cannot see it but it's there."

Aubree and the butterflies- my sister has always been terrified of butterflies, still is, and my mom & I never understood (not as if we can ask her you know?). When I see little kids afraid of butterflies I ask them why, the usual statement is that they think they bite. Makes sense to me. That was a nice outing for the two of them. 

Vee was giving SO MUCH side eye it was awesome. Joe is right Issac needs a schedule and consistency. 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Now on to the Hose-beast. I smirked when Kail said Chris would not give her problems in the future with Nameless Lo

I have no idea how Chris will be as a parent. But that just sounded to me like - "Chris doesn't give a fuck about me OR the baby, so he won't cause any problems". Not something I'd brag about. 

• Love 15

@TeeMo I second everything you said. Baby Lo deserves a Dad like Jo/Javi but I highly doubt he will get one. Chris is such a loser. I'm not saying he deserved his abuse by Kailyn (no one does), but something tells me (perhaps it's her thirst) that he doesn't give two shits about the baby (in any substantive way). 

• Love 10

Did I miss something about the carseats because why couldn't Kail give Javi the boy's carseats and just take them back when she picked them up? Also, if you knew you had class, why didn't you have your childcare situation already worked out? And she wants to add another child into this situation?  

• Love 22

Was Ali wearing some of that lipstick that Leah is selling? 

WRT that "baby shower":  First, I've never, ever known a husband, boyfriend, sperm donor or whatever to help with the shower planning, like the coven seemed to be expecting Luis to do.  Back in the day, it used to be inappropriate to throw yourself your own shower, have a shower for every pregnancy (you get ONE), or even have a shower if you weren't married.  Times have changed, some for the better (i.e. an unmarried mother is usually more in need of a shower than one in a stable relationship).  I was wondering whose house that was, and I'm reading here that she rented the house for the shower?  OoooohhhKaaaaaay . . . . !  And, I really didn't understand Roxanne;s indignance at the dude who brought a video camera.  I'm pretty sure there was something else going on, like maybe MTV prohibits other cameras and maybe Roxanne was concerned that the dude planned to sell it or use it for something other than personal enjoyment.  But under "normal" circumstances, bringing a video camera to a shower wouldn't be considered "disrespectful". 

I really don't get Brianna's story line with the adoption.  It seems pretty simple to me:  Brianna (says she) does not want to keep this baby and considers adoption.  Luis is entitled to his opinion, but unless he is willing to take on full custody of this baby he can just sit down and shut up.  If Brianna keeps this baby while not having any legal understanding with Luis on his involvement/support and her not wanting to be in any kind of relationship with Luis, then she has no room to complain.  Does she and MTV really think the viewers buy her story and don't know she is only having this baby because of the MTV paycheck?  I mean, it seems pretty obvious to me!

As for Jenelle, that girl has the dead eyes of a serial killer. 

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Did I miss something about the carseats because why couldn't Kail give Javi the boy's carseats and just take them back when she picked them up? Also, if you knew you had class, why didn't you have your childcare situation already worked out? And she wants to add another child into this situation?  

I was confused as well. She seemed to have made arrangements for Javi to take the boys, but then was griping about his schedule? He wasn't getting off in time. She said he could meet her at the school. But then it became  - no, he doesn't have carseats, I'll just take them to class with me. It was like she was trying to make a martyr out of herself. 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

As for Jenelle, that girl has the dead eyes of a serial killer. 

It is always simultaneously hilarious and scary as crap to me when Jenelle says something that implies emotion with her dead face.  "Dooooooode, I'm so stressed out."  Same expression as "Babe, I love you babe you're my babe."

• Love 19

I fast forward through all over the new girls scenes.  Don't care about what's going on with her.  

The other three girls was pretty much the same as usual. Just a different day.  

• Love 3

I call editing shenanigans on Garbage Pail Kail's scenes about taking the boys to school!

Before I get into the editing monkeys, I have so much to say about taking the boys to school with her.  I had to go back and re-watch.  

1) Garbage Pail Kail showed up looking like she crawled out of a hot dumpster!  Her hair was messy and dirty; her face looked greasy; and she was wearing tacky, inappropriate clothes that didn't fit!  You can see how the other students are dressed in normal, appropriate clothes.  

2) The instructor glanced at his watch when she-hulk walked in so she was late.  

3) She-hulk not only brought her kids (and a film crew) but she brought food and drinks like it was a restaurant!  That nasty she-hulk was the only person with food!  

4) She-hulk was on her phone texting!

The editing monkeys need to do better.  They were in the black SUV wearing different clothes during the "change of plans" scene.  Then she was driving the white SUV.  When she got to school the car changed back to the black one and in class their clothes were all totally different.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Did I miss something about the carseats because why couldn't Kail give Javi the boy's carseats and just take them back when she picked them up?

Exactly, but she would never share.  Also, the whole point of car seats is safety, but how safe are the boys when The Pillsbury Dough Girl doesn't have her seatbelt on during the segment while she's talking on the phone while driving?  The crew needs to STOP FILMING DURING ILLEGAL OR UNSAFE ACTIVITY.  Of course if they did that we'd never see Jenelle.  

IMG_6210.JPG

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

It is always simultaneously hilarious and scary as crap to me when Jenelle says something that implies emotion with her dead face.  "Dooooooode, I'm so stressed out."  Same expression as "Babe, I love you babe you're my babe."

Or when she said "I've been crying all morning" when they arrived at the courthouse. Dead eyes. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, TeeMo said:
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Or when she said "I've been crying all morning" when they arrived at the courthouse. Dead eyes. 

Your Universal Jenelle Translator was not working.  What she really said was "I've been smoking weed all morning."  

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Exactly, but she would never share.  Also, the whole point of car seats is safety, but how safe are the boys when The Pillsbury Dough Girl doesn't have her seatbelt on during the segment while she's talking on the phone while driving?  The crew needs to STOP FILMING DURING ILLEGAL OR UNSAFE ACTIVITY.  Of course if they did that we'd never see Jenelle.  

IMG_6210.JPG

IMO, Kail is more Staypuff Marshmallow Man, huge and leaves a path of destruction(emotional destruction in her case).

Thought so with carseats. Once again, just goes to show how rude and entitled she is. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Linny said:

Every week Briana's drama is the same. Luis: breathes. Briana and Roxanne: "OMG, how dare you steal that air from Briana! She's carrying your child, Luis, she needs that oxygen! Stop being so disrespectful! What is wrong with you?!" I don't like the guy, but he absolutely cannot win with this family.

This is just so perfect ?? all I can hear is Roxanne's voice. Amazing. Thanks for the good laugh!!! 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I really do think a lot of Chelsea's attitude was the sleepless nights and constant nursings. Now that Cole is a bit older, things have settled down. It's all good. 

I think you meant Watson, but this gave me a much needed laugh this morning.   Thank you!

I loved seeing Chelsea and Aubree at the Butterfly House.  That place is wonderful and I'm glad it got the publicity.

The look on Lincoln's face when he gave Kail the thumbs up from behind the glass cracked me up.  So did Addie cheerfully announcing that one of her fingers got cut off.  I'm trying to quit this show because of the dark things going on behind the scenes, but the cute kid moments keep me coming back.  I with they'd show more of them.

• Love 10

Watching Brianna is infuriating.  Must her mom and/or sister fight every single one of her battles???  So she didn't want the guy to record.  Is she that much of a punk that she couldn't have just told him, "I don't want no more cameras recording my set bro.  You gonna have to take that cam back to the car."  But no, Mama Pit Bull goes in for the kill instead.  I can't.  They enable and indulge this childish chick just waaaay too much.  Having that much drama all the time in one house has got to be exhausting.

ETA:  I'm glad Mama Pit Bull called her out (or tried to) about inviting the ex tho.  It was just to piss Luis off and everyone knew it.  

Edited by Tillshee
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

WRT that "baby shower":  First, I've never, ever known a husband, boyfriend, sperm donor or whatever to help with the shower planning, like the coven seemed to be expecting Luis to do.  

I think because Briana has never seen or experienced a typical relationship, she has no clue that most guys aren't tagging along with their girlfriends to Party City to buy decorating supplies. Additionally, Luis is not her boyfriend or husband. Briana expects him to do all this "couples" stuff when really he has no obligation beyond being there for his child. 

• Love 11

The Hulk dragging her kids into class was quintessential Karl: selfish, self-centred, entitled and all-round fucking annoying. You know she only dropped that PFA because girlfriend needed more free babysitting.

Others have covered off Briana's baby shower shitshow but I have to add inviting her "ex-boyfriend" was clearly a poor and miscalculated attempt to make Loser Luis jealous. "Dre" was clearly not a real ex-boyfriend - in Briana's words to Roxanne (who didn't recognise who the guy was): "you know, that guy who used to sometimes send flowers?" Read: would-be Baby Daddy Numero Tres, but he's probably too smart to hit that fake pumped up ass without wrapping his dick up first.

As for Jenelle, that sandbank for the swamp nuptials looks real fucking nasty. I can only hope Irma dumps a few extra feet of rain on that very particular locale (with apologies to the rest of the South East who are suffering under Irma and I do not mean to minimise their experience). 

Edited by Moogen
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I think she started to say that she didn't have time to switch the car seats in and out.  More so she didn't want to deal with the annoyance of having to do that - which I kind of get - I have friends with kids that tell me how annoying it is to take a car seat in and out of a vehicle so they either make sure any vehicles they use have one in it already - or they don't use that vehicle.  But in the end I think she just wanted to stick it to Javi and have people feel sorry for her.  She may also have been running late for class - but that's on her. Also sounded like she was trying to set up Javi to watch them at the last minute? There were a lot of things wrong with that whole scene. 

• Love 7

I'm curious as to why Brianna was the chosen new mom. As I said in another episode forum, MTV played the TM 3s only season as a marathon the weekend before this season started, I guess to reintroduce us to Brianna and see her past or whatever but seriously.. MTV could have picked any of the other girls featured in that show why choose Brianna? She isn't that compelling and neither is her story. I wonder if she's the only one who said yes? I'm curious if they asked others. But yeah.

This was the first time I actually watched an episode live so I couldn't ff her scenes and had to watch and wow.. all she does is complain, all her family does is complain, etc. And yes Luis doesnt seem like a prize to me but it's interesting (not in a good way) that the whole table of women at the diner were blaming just him for this situation. Brianna got herself involved in this too. She is just as at fault and again.. for a second time she's having a child with someone who she isn't really involved with and therefore it's probably going to be a hard situation. I don't know if she was ever serious about adoption, I feel like she was saying that to stir up things for the show? Or maybe she was hoping Luis would step up and declare his undying love for her? I did see her first segments in this seasons first episode and remember he trying to get Luis to be a dad figure to Nova and they had just started dating. So yeah. 

• Love 8

3) She-hulk not only brought her kids (and a film crew) but she brought food and drinks like it was a restaurant!  That nasty she-hulk was the only person with food!  

The editing monkeys need to do better.  They were in the black SUV wearing different clothes during the "change of plans" scene.  Then she was driving the white SUV.  When she got to school the car changed back to the black one and in class their clothes were all totally different.

Did you all notice the sign on the wall in the school studio that clearly read NO FOOD OR DRINKS?  Of course, Karl does as she pleases and to hell with anyone's rules. 

As for the wonky editing, I think this is what happened: Karl took the boys to school on two different occasions. 

The first time was when she had that conversation with Javi. Although she said she needed to take the boys, we didn't see the scenes of her taking the boys to school. The scenes of her wearing her "vjeana" (™ Bone) ramming shorts was the second time she had to take the kids and MTV felt that was a better scene and used it. 

Am I alone in being over Leah?  The "I'm doing everything I can for Ali" schtick is not cutting it for me.  PUT HER IN HER CHAIR.  PUT A HELMET ON HER.  FOLLOW DOCTOR'S ORDERS.   

@Sprockets Can I sit with you? I am not impressed with Leah. She is a mother who is supposed to do the things that she is shown doing, but I get the feeling she does it for the viewers. I also lost count with how much fast food and junk food these kids have been shown eating so far this season. Eating one egg out of how many times she has given them junk food? I watched a video of on Instagram and she was discussing what sauce goes better with her fast food cheddar sticks while Ali was eating a corn dog. 

David is probably only accustomed to brushing the hair of corpses.

Your comment reminded me of this sicko: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think she started to say that she didn't have time to switch the car seats in and out.  More so she didn't want to deal with the annoyance of having to do that - which I kind of get - I have friends with kids that tell me how annoying it is to take a car seat in and out of a vehicle 

It's a total pain in the ass. My niece is a part time nanny for a couple with a young toddler and they bought a car seat for her to keep in her vehicle so they wouldn't have to switch in and out a million times during the days that she's working. 

Regarding Briana, I wonder if the family knew at the time that the baby was a result of a club hookup. Briana might have been selling them the lie that she and Luis were in a serious relationship and he "cheated" shortly into the pregnancy. For some reason I get the vibe they were forming opinions with incomplete information.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding Briana, I wonder if the family knew at the time that the baby was a result of a club hookup. Briana might have been selling them the lie that she and Luis were in a serious relationship and he "cheated" shortly into the pregnancy. For some reason I get the vibe they were forming opinions with incomplete information.

This explanation clears up something that she said at the pizza place to her family that confused me.  When asked what happened between her and Luis, Briana said 'He cheated on me, while I was pregnant'.  I was thinking 'Well duh, you're still pregnant, so obviously it was while you were pregnant'.  But she was differentiating to them that it was not before she got knocked-up, which we know wouldn't have been considered cheating at all, because they weren't together. 

And what on earth was the point of this big put-on for her family anyway?  This is all being filmed for air on national television.  It only accomplished showing that she is an idiot and a liar. 

• Love 15

*sigh* This is what Vee was trying to tell Jo earlier.  Yes, it's time to consult your lawyer and get something in writing.  Isaac is the one that is being bounced around the most and I bet that never occurred to Karl how that is effecting the child.  

• Love 21
18 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

I didn't get what was "disrespectful" about the camera Luis and his friends brought

Nothing.  Disrespectful is inviting an ex fuckbuddy.  Sure, it might have been polite to ask before filming, but as Luis calmly pointed out SEVERAL times, they weren't filming.  Also, the Sleaze Harem wouldn't know Respectful if it crawled up inside them and paid rent.   

• Love 10