Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Loose Lips Sink Friendships

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Gaily said:

Bravo is currently running "Tamra's OC Wedding" and I have to say I think Tamra and Eddie do love each other.  Honestly, he's one of the nicest husbands across the entire Housewife franchise and he's a good influence on Tamra -- I feel like she's not as mean and awful as she used to be. 

Agreed.  I am curious to know the truth about Eddie, but I'm not sure it matters much in the end.  Tamra and Eddie seem to really love each other and they take care of each other really well.  Or so it seems to my eye, anyway.   It would be sad if that boat was rocked because of the show.

1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

LOL I am watching too and came to post about it :-) so weird seeing Ricky titled as Tam's best friend seeing that he is now doing Vicki's dirty work spreading Eddie gay rumors (so foul like in 4th grade when you call someone 'gay' to insult them).   I love Eddie and think he's mostly responsible for Tamra becoming less of a bitch each year (also her cutting down on alcohol has made a HUGE difference).

and yes please bring Heather back!  We need at least one person in each franchise who is not a screaming drunk.

I apologize but I've been in and out with OC for some time.  It just got to be too toxic for several years and then too boring to watch every episode.  Who is Jerrfy?  What's his history with Tamra and Vicki?

55 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

Hey, a total throwback to the past could be a good idea. Andy could have the ho wives do a Big Brother type show wherin the must live without alcohol, technology, and modern dress. They'd probably kill each other.

Big Sisters edition.  

7 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Right?! Of course ICKI is an idiot, but lame ass, unfunny, insufferable, Shannon has a lot of nerve calling someone else, "Victim."

Agreed.

She really is a downer and a total nag.  I doubt there's anything David can do that would make her happy at this point.  And part of the problem is that she expects other people to make her happy.  When they can't and she remains unhappy, she lashes out and plays the victim.  

I'm not sure that she even loves David.  (She's been criticizing him since her first season, and doesn't seem to enjoy his company.)  And he certainly seems to be detached from her.  Apparently he copes by staying out of her way, and I can't blame him for that.   I would avoid constant negativity, tantrums, and screaming as much as I could too.  My guess is that he's sticking around so he can be with their kids.  There's no doubt that she would make things very, very difficult for him custody/visitation-wise if they were to split up.

She definitely has a fun side - We've seen flashes of that.  But she needs some good therapy to find out why she keeps getting in the way of her own happiness.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Why do ANY of them?  They need adulation, fame (haha), attention.  I dunno....

OK, but when the show started Vicky was running a small insurance agency. i suspect that Vicky & Tamra earn most of their money from being on the show. Heather Dubrow used the show to restart her acting career & market some creams with Dr Terry. Shannon was from a wealthy family before the show. It makes no sense to me why she would want to air her dirty laundry for a tv audience.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DebbieM4 said:

Agreed.

She really is a downer and a total nag.  I doubt there's anything David can do that would make her happy at this point.  And part of the problem is that she expects other people to make her happy.  When they can't and she remains unhappy, she lashes out and plays the victim.  

I'm not sure that she even loves David.  (She's been criticizing him since her first season, and doesn't seem to enjoy his company.)  And he certainly seems to be detached from her.  Apparently he copes by staying out of her way, and I can't blame him for that.   I would avoid constant negativity, tantrums, and screaming as much as I could too.  My guess is that he's sticking around so he can be with their kids.  There's no doubt that she would make things very, very difficult for him custody/visitation-wise if they were to split up.

She definitely has a fun side - We've seen flashes of that.  But she needs some good therapy to find out why she keeps getting in the way of her own happiness.

Shannon is SO typical of someone who went to USC - University of Spoiled Children.

10 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Jeana looks like an American Eskimo woman. 

Again, Briana has some health issues that make losing weight difficult. Why wear clothing suited for someone half her size though? She had to be self conscious in that skimpy dress. Duh. 

Brianna, the FAT, is just as clueless as her mother, Miss Piggy, in knowing how to dress. She's a LOSER, like her mother and married to a dumb, TOTAL loser.

On 9/14/2017 at 5:58 PM, ChitChat said:

I don't care for props on the table.  Just bring me my damn food!!  Well, maybe one prop, but not the giant fork.  That would probably kill somebody if it fell over and hit them on the head!  I guess food has to be exciting these days.  A visual orgasm of sorts.  I don't know though.   <shrugs>

That restaurant was weird and not in a good way. Like Meideval Times on LSD

• Love 5

Shannon, I'm going to say the same to you as I would to Yolanda fucking Hadid. It's called menopause. Get away from the stupid fucking 'holistic' medicine and get yourself to a real ass doctor who will put you on some damn hormones. Kelly was actually right on. David is white-knuckling this but for how long is anyone's guess. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Jeana looks like an American Eskimo woman. 

Again, Briana has some health issues that make losing weight difficult. Why wear clothing suited for someone half her size though? She had to be self conscious in that skimpy dress. Duh. 

Haha!!! I Can't stop laughing at that comparisonJulieGirlJ!! That's exactly what she looks like! 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That restaurant was weird and not in a good way. Like Meideval Times on LSD

I hate cutesy themed restaurants. That whole setup would have bugged me so much.  I can't take clutter.   Give me Chilis or Carrabas any day over that mess.  Just give me some affordable damn booze and food, thanks.

• Love 3

Kelly's watermelon sized boobs, WTF?? They looked hideous.

Vic,ki walking into her own party and putting her hands up in the "applause please" motion was cringe-worthy and then laughable when no one even turned around. No one really cares about you anymore, cancer scammer! She's gross.

Lydia ripping on Meghan's emotional meltdown on the "mountain"-what a bitch. So Lydia never felt overwhelmed and overly emotional right after having any of her babies? Even now, when her children are older she never feels overwhelmed? Bullshit. Oh wait, she just sprinkles fairy dust on her rainbow and all is perfect. Can't stand this stick bug.

• Love 7
On 9/11/2017 at 7:34 PM, jaybird2 said:

i want the '1st yr' shannon back.  the fiesty, zany shannon.  not this whiney shannon.

I agree!! I adored Shannon her first season, she was spunky and fun! This version of her is just pathetic and annoying. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Kelly's watermelon sized boobs, WTF?? They looked hideous.

Vic,ki walking into her own party and putting her hands up in the "applause please" motion was cringe-worthy and then laughable when no one even turned around. No one really cares about you anymore, cancer scammer! She's gross.

Lydia ripping on Meghan's emotional meltdown on the "mountain"-what a bitch. So Lydia never felt overwhelmed and overly emotional right after having any of her babies? Even now, when her children are older she never feels overwhelmed? Bullshit. Oh wait, she just sprinkles fairy dust on her rainbow and all is perfect. Can't stand this stick bug.

I was going to comment on those breasts awhile back but couldn't come up with anything witty to say. Those balloons are way too big, classless (unless you work at Spearmint Rhino "Gentlemen's" Club). Less is more, Kelly.

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, HunterHunted said:

It's one of those magazines where nearly every article is a paid advertorial and all of the content is for businesses with similar customer demographics. So you thumb through it while waiting for your appointment at the med spa and find out that there is a concierge dry cleaner that will pick up your clothes at your home and an auto detailer that will pick up and drop off your car while you're at the spa. Diko's article is in line with that. Diko wants people who are spending at least $100K on a car to know that they can customize their new expensive car with custom wheels or rims. Same thing with the business that customizes car consoles with exotic woods or leathers.

I thimnk the word you want is "synergy".

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:30 PM, Mu Shu said:

Even if he is a hobo and a big loser, Slade gets better looking with age.  

It saddens me to agree with you!

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:32 AM, biakbiak said:

Did I miss him or was Michael not at his mom's Birthday? Can the only afford to pay one child to pretend to love her?

He was there in a blink-and-you-missed-it moment where he made his required appearance and presumably left.

Briana and Vicki are both dressing like their former physical selves.  Briana had on no pants and Vicki looked like a big, red sausage.  I laughed out loud at her "big entrance."  Not bringing politics into this, but she looked like the physically embodiment of Hilary Clinton's book, "What Happened?" 

Don't get me wrong, I think Vicki looks great, but at a certain time in your life you need to accept that you can no longer dress like you did in your 20s.  At least IMO.  

Jeana looks like a wicked witch with her plastic surgery.  She was naturally pretty and didn't need all that work. I'm glad she finally had that mole removed.  I never understood why a family obsessed with eugenics and appearance never had that removed. 

How did Ricki weasel his way into this season?  

Slade looked old AF. 

The gun gift? Okay, Roy Moore.  I also find it to be a big red flag that Vicki didn't realize Steve was carrying - especially when he was watching her grandchildren.

Lord. 

Edited by misschung

I had to mention I heard about that restaurant with props on a radio this weekend during a computer tech type show, of all places! The host mentioned it in passing when discussing how restaurants are reacting to people taking photos of their photo for social media by changing the lighting and presentation of their food so the pictures look better.

• Love 1
On 9/12/2017 at 7:06 PM, zoeysmom said:

I liked the fact David opened up and said he shut down when Shannon obsessed.  Big hint Shannon-he is tired of hearing about it.  She is obsessing over Vicki stabbing her and David in the back.   That is what Vicki does and has been doing for the entire four years she and Shannon have known each other.  

I am of the opinion, that Shannon and David never had an idyllic marriage.  I don't know that Shannon leaving or the two divorcing is the solution.  They have both expressed a desire to keep on keeping on.  It may work for some people to divorce when they are unhappy it certainly doesn't work for others.  With kids it just creates a whole new layer of trouble.  

We have seen Shannon prove that she can earn a living-I question this restaurant idea, as does David.  Shannon and David need to just start asking the other for their support instead of their opinion-when they really don't want feedback the other's feedback, they want support.  I feel like the restaurant is a bad idea until the kids are out of the house because they are so active and need mom.  I also think David needs to dial back his training regime.  These people have about four more years with their girls and then it is a whole new world-enjoy the kids.  That is their commonality and they both seem committed to their girls.  

Most of all Shannon needs to stop being so "open", we had enough of she and David's woes.  Just be people-no more screaming matches with Vicki or tears.  Vicki will always be there to deliver a low blow-don't feed the beast.

Yeah, there seems to be an assumption that Shannon is needy because of the affair and I’m not sure that’s true. I think it’s possible that this has always been their dynamic and David had the affair out of frustration (not Shannon’s fault! He had other options to deal with their issues. He choose the worst one). As far as I can tell Shannon is a needy, neurotic mess with everyone. Not just David. And her nitpicking behavior goes back to her first season when she claimed she didn’t know about the affair. I think it’s all more of a messy ball of stuff then a straight line of cause and effect. And I just don’t see any affection between them. A sense of duty and maybe mutual admiration, but not affection. I wonder if they got married too quickly and had the kids too soon after that and by the time they realized they really aren’t a good match they both felt trapped and sunk into this passive agreessive dance they do.  But I can’t stand Shannon and have never liked her so take this with a grain of salt.