Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Loose Lips Sink Friendships

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

We did have to see Slade but at least he didn't speak lol

He said, "things are good". Three words too many. 

1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

My take on shannon/david...i think she truly believed the vow renewal was the cap to a successful attempt at work9jg on their relationshio...but the problem is that marriage is work and you have to constantly work on it.  Problem is that neither one of them are willing to meet the other half way.  He cheated because he wasn't happy with her, felt suffocated, etc...and I think deep down hoped shed leave him.  I think she is so afraid of divorce and being alone that she'll accept anything to stay married.  Both are wrong.  I understand why he cheated, but he doesnt get a pass whatsoever.

I agree. NO excuse for cheating, but I get the impression that Shannon thinks the affair means HE has to do all the work. She has her flaws and needs to put in work as well. 

• Love 16
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

What it is bear? Behr? Bare? Bear? Do bears poop? Where does a bear poop? Does a bear poop in the forest? Why would bear poop in the forest if he has house with Charmin? I'm more convinced than ever that all Peggy had to do for her English degree was identify if the language being spoken was English.

That restaurant was so weird. And all of that was way more fun than the majority of Vicki's party.

http://www.bartong.com/restaurants.html

I think that when Peggy said she was an English major, she meant English Second Language. But then, people I know who didn't grow up in the US, don't act that stupid.

16 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Does Meghan think that being pregnant gives her a pass for the text she sent to Kelly?  I like Meghan but I was disappointed that she couldn't/wouldn't (for the cameras, *wink wink*) recognize that Kelly was retaliating in a fight that Meghan started.  

I thought I was good at wallowing in self-pity but I'm gonna hand the trophy over to Shannon Beador.  We have a WHINER!  She should have divorced David after the affair.  Or, maybe this is her way of getting back at him?  lol

I miss Lizzy.

Icki's birthday speech looked great in fast-forward.  WOO-HOO!

I also watched the speech in fast forward.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I loved how she tried to draw Peggy into her tale of woe. She was invited to Shannon's event, she accepted, then pretty last minute said she couldn't come because it was her son's birthday celebration (??? She didn't know when her son's birthday was?) and when she let Shannon know that she wasn't going to be there, Shannon didn't return her text (as a side note if you're cancelling last minute you at least owe your host a phone call). She told all this to Peggy who asked if she'd accepted and when she accepted the invite. When Lydia said a month ago Peggy was like, "yeah you should have gone" and Lydia was startled "you mean I'm in the wrong on this?". Peggy kind of shrugged that yes, Lydia was in the wrong and you could see that Lydia was stumped. She had a whole script all ready about how she was going to stir shit against Shannon and how rude she was for not returning the text and Peggy completely undercut her whining. The first and only time I've liked Peggy to date.

And Lydia tried to say that because she and Shannon weren't friends to begin with it was Ok for her to blow the party off but she forgot that she claims she "loves" Tamra/Eddie and the party was for him, not Shannon.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

. I have no idea who this Ricky guy is. Someone said he is a friend of Tamra's? If he has been on before he made no impression. However with the way he was slobbering and crying at Tamra and Eddie's wedding, maybe he had a crush on Eddie and was upset that Tamra got him instead? They certainly seems to have done something to piss him off. 

This went up earlier today:

http://people.com/tv/tamra-judge-husband-gay-accusation-rhoc-recap/

Something apparently went down a few years ago:

“Tamra and I had many falling outs in the many years we were friends,” he wrote on Twitter in 2015 of the demise of their 10-year friendship. “I couldn’t do it anymore.”

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Welp Shannon, it could be your husband is not happy with you because he's cheating again or because you will never get over the affair he had before and you're constantly bringing it up. David looked like he wanted to just sink into that couch during that awkward conversation. 

The reason for the weight gain is not Vicki, it's a combination of marital stress and menopause. 

Yup....

he cant win in this sitch...

Shannon can't get over the first affair...and treats him/acts the same as she always did.

he is probably thinking 

"well...if she's going to treat me like I'm having an affair...I might as well have one...."

Peggy sickens me..she dumbs down even further when given the opportunity/attention...(because she thinks it's cute)..

then once in awhile we will hear her respond in a non-regional American English accent.

she and Diki are becoming repulsive to me...

• Love 8

The emotional burden of a newborn? Huh?

Jeez, I hope Vicki took her a casserole!  After all, it is the answer to everything, right?  As other's have said, she might want to start getting mentally prepared for the teenage years!  I know those days of having a newborn baby are tough, but damn, the teenage years can be a real challenge.  

40 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

NO excuse for cheating, but I get the impression that Shannon thinks the affair means HE has to do all the work. She has her flaws and needs to put in work as well. 

I agree, and I hope that Shannon realizes that although she wasn't the one who stepped outside of their marriage and committed adultery,  it really does take both of them to step back and take an honest approach to what issues they each bring to the marriage, and work on how they're going to fix it if they want to.   Speaking from personal experience, it can be very difficult to step back and recognize one's own faults when marital issues arise.  I'm not giving David a pass for what he did, but I do believe that if they can both acknowledge their issues and how that contributed to the breakdown of the marriage, they might be able to fix it.  She may be only 10% of the problem, and David 90% (who knows though, it could be the reverse!),  but that's still 10% she needs to work on.  Again, I'm not condoning what David did. Not. At. All.  But these 2 have some issues that need to be dealt with by a professional, IMO.  Expecting your husband to explain to you why he doesn't want you while filming a reality show is just plain nuts.  She needs to quit this show and work on her marriage. 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I was disappointed that Kelly was only wearing a red coat to Vicki's party, with a black dress underneath. Though Gretchen and I think Peggy were wearing more cream than white. As others have said, Vicki looked ridiculous. As did Brianna in her shirt. 

Loved Eddie fellating the swizzle stick. He is my fav house husband, and in the top two of any of the RHOC cast members. Also loved last week when Tamra was vacuuming and Eddie said he should be the one to vacuum since he is Mexican. Love a man who does not take himself too seriously. I have no idea who this Ricky guy is. Someone said he is a friend of Tamra's? If he has been on before he made no impression. However with the way he was slobbering and crying at Tamra and Eddie's wedding, maybe he had a crush on Eddie and was upset that Tamra got him instead? They certainly seems to have done something to piss him off. He and Vicki seem like they would make good friends, and deserve each other. 

I could be wrong...but wasn't Ricky Tamra's first "gay husband" (can't stand the term..ugh)?

seems as though I recall some birthday party of hers where she referred to him as such...

Eddie broke up Tam and Ricky's "marriage"

Ricky figured out that Tamra was just using him as an accessory as her "gay husband"...thinking she was so cool...all the HWs were doing it..and shamefully still do...

the "gay husband" thing has to go NOW! 

...along with Peggy...AGREED?

(does a bear leev in da wood..?...or iz eet sheet in da wood?...)

if a tree fall in da wood and keelz Peggy...but we dono eet happin...deed eet happin? 

Gawd..I wish..and I hope da bear poop on her

did I mention Peggy and Diki are starting to repulse me??

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Jel said:

Really, at some point you should probably give up the "fiance/e" title.

My thoughts exactly -- and one of my pet peeves.  An engagement shouldn't last longer than a year unless there are extenuating circumstances (tour of duty in Afghanistan, serious illness).  After years go by (and in some cases even children have arrived) and there's still been no wedding, it's called shacking up and let's don't delude ourselves and everyone else.  Their true status is just boyfriend and girlfriend.

When the man gives an engagement ring in lieu of a wedding band, he's not a fiancee, he's a jerk and should be shown the door.  After the children arrive, you might as well do everyone a favor and forget about the bachelor/bachelorette parties, the glitzy clothes, gift registry, and big splashy reception and just go get hitched quietly somewhere.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 8

Lydia has been sheltered and clearly doesn't have any common sense.

If you think you may want another child in the future why pushing for your husband to go under the knife when you could get something simple like an implant for yourself.

Next Lydia does not appear to understand the difference with someone saying your husband is cheating compared to someone asking if you are cheating they are not the same but the drama from Megan did feel fake my ex played the same tactics to get people to side with her changing the subject (she may have an inbalance going on but if it's that bad she should get checked out to see because someone like that could do something harmful to themself or child)

I attacked Peggy her for English but I noticed her English is fine until she is under pressure and her not understanding these sayings doesn't mean much she just doesn't understand the culture also doesn't appear to want to learn it also she doesn't have any humour which makes it worse.

I am sick of this blame for Vicki for everything Shannon has serious issues and needs to seek help plus she appears to live in this fantasy world how her husband has stuck with her is shocking i expect once the kids are grown up and leave home he will be gone she is a mess and very needy (has Shannon never had a job or even hobbies? )

Someone who is obese crying about there weight and they could die yet she is eating/drinking all the wrong stuff these sort of people really annoy me it's not hard to drop weight she has the money to hire people to assist or set out meal plans so follow them but we know she wont she is attention seeker just like Vicki is.

Gretchen is ugly what happened to her? when she first appeared many years ago she looked alright now awful. (is Slade still a dead beat dad who is playin the system to not pay for his kids?)

Who cares if Eddie is gay how is it their bussiness it's between Eddie and Tamara plus this whole thing feels so fake if it wasn't for this conflict stuff Vicki should be booted off the show she is dull and annoying plus I think Eddie and Tamar are bi but that is my opion if its true who cares. (Vicki going on about she doesn't care then why is she reacting and going on about it walk away or just say change the subject)

The next episode looks interesting

• Love 1

^^

agree 100% with you that both Tamra and Eddie might be bi. She was involved with a hot personal trainer Fernanda, I think?

In anycase, wtf cares? They are getting along great. Eddie is super supportive of Tamra and her family without being a yes dude.

It is a total nonmotherfucking factor, imo. And Vicki needs to mind her own business. 

Speaking of Vicky, during the rerun of the old épi in preparation to the return of Gretchen, I saw the reunion with the bitch Brianna ragging on her mom and Broke. Those two have zero boundaries and psycho Ryan taping Broke was beyond disgusting. (It was before the second cancer scandal).

who Vicky let fill her endless love tank is none of Brianna's business. Busybody bitch.

Vicki new man is kind of hot....

• Love 3

Wow, Vicks' loser party was really for Bravo's irrelevants, has-beens & throw-aways.  Seriously, anyone missing Lizzie, Jeanna or Gretch & Slade?  Anyone?

By the by, weren't Gretch & Slade engaged last we saw them?  Seems like 8 million years ago.  And weren't they driving around in a Rolls?  Ah, maybe it's just as well they didn't say much.  I haven't the patience for their ridiculous bullshit.

Anyhoo, Vicks, this assortment of losers are your closest (er, ONLY) friends these days, Ms. Cancer-faker?  Karma, Vicks, karma.  A pair of horns mighta gone well with that hideous red dress you were squeezed into, Cancer-faker!

• Love 12

David looked like he wanted to just sink into that couch during that awkward conversation. 

He also looked alarmingly like Richard Lewis.

When her hubby said the "does a bear poop in the woods?", Peggy's initial reaction seemed normal then there was a quick shift.  Like suddenly she remembered, "oh yeah, that's my thing . . . not understanding simple English.  It makes me sound cute and naïve".

I can only conclude that modesty is very important in Armenian culture because Peggy is doing such a bang-up job of not exhibiting her education.

That dress with those cut outs is really meant for someone around a size 4-6 or smaller.

On any body, a cutout right where your back folds over on itself is not a good thing.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Lady Writer said:

All four of theirs, including her boyfriend who claims to carry his at all times? The boyfriend who's been shown taking care of the children? If he'd been storing the gun in a safe at Vicki's or Briana's house, Vicki would know he carries a gun, so obviously he hasn't been doing that.

They're going to have to be taken out of the safe when they go to the shooting range, at a minimum.

Vicki's boyfriend is obviously of questionable intelligence because he is dating Vicki, but I'm going to give a LEO that has been carrying a gun daily as part of his job for 35 years the benefit of the doubt and assume he understands and practices gun safety.  I doubt just going to the shooting range is a huge risk.  The kids would not be going (they wouldn't be allowed) and the guns would not be transported loaded.  Every range I've been to (granted that number is very small) doesn't allow loaded weapons outside your lane.  You bring it unloaded and leave with it unloaded.  Having fired a gun before, I find them scary because I have witnessed their power, but I don't think it is automatically irresponsible to own one, even in a house with a child.  This isn't a hill I choose to die on though, so I'm not going waste a bunch of energy arguing back and forth on it.

7 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Lydia can shut it. I am completely on Megan's side. And yes Lydia you did say you were on Kelly's side. Megan saying I heard you have a bf is different than Kelly dropping the bomb that Megan is being cheated on by her husband. They are NOT the same thing. Meghan is right. 

I understand where everyone is coming from with both inquiries being the questioning of the stability of a marriage, but I agree they are not the same thing.  If someone asks you if you are cheating it is about you doing the action so you either know it is true or not.  If someone says your spouse is cheating even if you are pretty sure it isn't true it's going to cause some drama and doubt, especially if you are wife #3 and the husband is Jimmy.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 14

I haven't seen this episode due to the hurricane, but the recent photos I found of Jeana look good, IMO.  She looks like herself, but fresher and a couple of decades younger.  But unlike Vicki, Jeana was blessed with natural beauty and just got a tune up.  Vicki tried to change her whole face. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Hey - Chekhov's gun rule -

"If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there."

Will the season end with a cliffhanger like Who Shot JR?

One can hope.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I understand where everyone is coming from with both inquiries being the questioning of the stability of a marriage, but I agree they are not the same thing.  If someone asks you if you are cheating it is about you doing the action so you either know it is true or not.  If someone says your spouse is cheating even if you are pretty sure it isn't true it's going to cause some drama and doubt, especially if you are wife #3 and the husband is Jimmy.

I think that if Meghan had phrased it better, there might not have been an issue. Meghan could have sent a text that said "Are things ok with Michael? People on Twitter are saying you are dating X. Is that true?" Besides propping Vicki and feuding with everyone else, the rest of Kelly's time on the show was spent bitching about her terrible marriage to Michael. Meghan just needed to pay a little lip service to Kelly's anger about being accused of cheating last season at Shannon's party. If Kelly responded nastily, then she looks like an asshole.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I haven't seen this episode due to the hurricane, but the recent photos I found of Jeana look good, IMO.  She looks like herself, but fresher and a couple of decades younger.  But unlike Vicki, Jeana was blessed with natural beauty and just got a tune up.  Vicki tried to change her whole face. 

Something went really awry with the eye job.  She's hardly recognizable.jeanak.png.8cccb2688e4f2c0c9ff64a8308612a43.png

ETA: Hope all is well post hurricane and you all are safe &  can catch up soon.  I've dealt with my share too and know how it sucks. :)

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I think that if Meghan had phrased it better, there might not have been an issue. Meghan could have sent a text that said "Are things ok with Michael? People on Twitter are saying you are dating X. Is that true?" Besides propping Vicki and feuding with everyone else, the rest of Kelly's time on the show was spent bitching about her terrible marriage to Michael. Meghan just needed to pay a little lip service to Kelly's anger about being accused of cheating last season at Shannon's party. If Kelly responded nastily, then she looks like an asshole.

From the little we saw of that text, Meghan asked her if what she had been told was true and then she told Kelly who told her (Meghan) the rumor. It wasn't as if Meghan accused Kelly of cheating in some random text like Kelly accused Jim of doing in her retaliatory text back to Meghan.

• Love 15
20 hours ago, Lady Writer said:

I think Diko's figured out flattery is the way to get to Vicki . . . But, that said, I don't have a problem with him so far like a lot of the rest of you do. Everything is subject to change as the season goes on, of course, but so far he seems fine to me, especially in the realm of Real Househusbands. I think it's sweet that he doesn't want his daughters to go away. I wonder if Peggy has some jealousy issues with them; I've noticed all season that she seems somewhat short and cold with them, and it struck me when she made that comment about their youth a couple episodes ago when one made a joke about her being menopausal or something. And why was Peggy pissed that Diko noticed her new lipstick? I wonder about their history. Maybe she doesn't like him noticing details about women in general.

I don't care how pretty Vicki's backyard is, there's no way I would be going to a party around all those gun nuts. To me that was the most shocking part of the show, especially considering that Briana and Ryan's kids often assert control over situations and ignore instructions from adults. It seems to me there's a very real possibility of them getting their hands on one of those things, especially thinking of the scenes over the years of the camera capturing them doing something risky while the adults were focused on other things.

And Vicki, if you've been going out with a guy for a year and you're not close enough to know he carries a gun at all times, you need to get to know men a whole lot better before you're talking about marriage, boat buying, partnering with them for vodka or cancer smoothie deals, or other such things. Get over your fear of being alone and your love of all things superficial and actually get to KNOW a guy, for once.

I wondered where Christian was. He also seemed to be one of the better househusbands. I'm shocked that Gretchen and Slade are still together, so good for them if it's real.

Darling, wonder no more -- Peggy and Dickran were divorced, like 20 years ago.  See the link:

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/08/15/report-diko-peggy-sulahian-might-secretly-divorced/

Now, the real "I wonder" for me is about what brought them back together, and since when?

• Love 6
9 hours ago, luleetuni said:

Yes! They were bffs for years, I want more info!

As awful as Vicki is, it is interesting that she keeps in touch with almost all of the ex-wives.  This party wasn't a one off, she has been spotted with all of them the last couple years.  A lot of the old ho wives hate tamra and love vicki.  Perhaps strategy to get back on? Who knows, but she does spend off time with them.

I think it is more like the producers keep in touch with the former RHOC and bring them back as needed with Vicki's cheering section gets sparse.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 15

This was honestly a boring episode! I fast forwarded through most of Vicki's scenes.  I'm also so sick of the 'Eddie is gay' storyline. Is he gay, bi or straight, who cares. He may or may not be gay but the more Tamra comes at Vicki and keeps talking about it,  the more people are going to focus on the rumors. Just let it go and ignore!  Her priority should be her children and not some rumor.

Shannon, oh Shannon!  That woman is exhausting and insufferable! As someone so eloquently posted, "We have a Whiner"!  I understand that it takes time to forgive an affair but I don't believe that she will ever forgive David. It's so obvious that he has checked out of the marriage and can you blame him? He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. There's no winning.

Meghan just validated why I don't like her. She can dish it out but can't take it. Fun fact, millions of women have babies every year. Meghan, you are not special and being pregnant, nor hormones is an excuse for being a mean girl. Lydia calmly called her on her BS and she uses her pregnancy as an excuse. It's time for her to go and focus on being a Mom. If having a newborn is causing her to meltdown, just wait until she's the mother of a toddler, a pre-teen and teenager. She's going to look back at this time as a walk in the park.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

From the little we saw of that text, Meghan asked her if what she had been told was true and then she told Kelly who told her (Meghan) the rumor. It wasn't as if Meghan accused Kelly of cheating in some random text like Kelly accused Jim of doing in her retaliatory text back to Meghan.

From what I understand, Meghan texted Kelly that she heard a rumour that Kelly had a boyfriend and Kelly responded that she heard a rumour that Jim had a girlfriend. To me it was like, well you heard "this", and I heard "this."

I thought that Kelly's response was like.. "So what? It's rumours. People talk".

That was my take on it.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Something went really awry with the eye job.  She's hardly recognizable.jeanak.png.8cccb2688e4f2c0c9ff64a8308612a43.png

Its that horrible filler women have been sold as a liquid face lift. It makes the eyes look like little slivers and looks awful. I think Jill Zarin does it and is the only one I can think of that has a practitioner that does it right.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

ETA: Hope all is well post hurricane and you all are safe &  can catch up soon.  I've dealt with my share too and know how it sucks. :)

Thanks for that photo of Jeana (or whoever that woman might be! Lol) I already posted my shock at Jeana's new look but this pic shows really bad  plastic surgery. Poor Jeana.....I hope she finds a better cosmetic surgeon. She looks hideous...like a lab experiment gone wrong.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Angel3186767 said:

This was honestly a boring episode! I fast forwarded through most of Vicki's scenes.  I'm also so sick of the 'Eddie is gay' storyline. Is he gay, bi or straight, who cares. He may or may not be gay but the more Tamra comes at Vicki and keeps talking about it,  the more people are going to focus on the rumors. Just let it go and ignore!  Her priority should be her children and not some rumor.

Shannon, oh Shannon!  That woman is exhausting and insufferable! As someone so eloquently posted, "We have a Whiner"!  I understand that it takes time to forgive an affair but I don't believe that she will ever forgive David. It's so obvious that he has checked out of the marriage and can you blame him? He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. There's no winning.

Meghan just validated why I don't like her. She can dish it out but can't take it. Fun fact, millions of women have babies every year. Meghan, you are not special and being pregnant, nor hormones is an excuse for being a mean girl. Lydia calmly called her on her BS and she uses her pregnancy as an excuse. It's time for her to go and focus on being a Mom. If having a newborn is causing her to meltdown, just wait until she's the mother of a toddler, a pre-teen and teenager. She's going to look back at this time as a walk in the park.

If it wasn't David having an affair, then miserable, souless Shannon would find some other reason (or many reasons) to nag David.

An affair IS a big deal but Shannon NEVER acknowledges her good fortune and blessings in life....she has so much and still feels miserable. I cannot tolerate this rich entitled bitch anymore. She needs to go. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Yikes. Why do they do this to themselves? Look at the difference in the Season 1 cast photo:

RHOC-Season-1.jpg

Edited by SCS
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Batwings said:

It was fun seeing all of Vicki's previous faces during the flashbacks. Kelly's boobs looked GINORMOUS at the party. 

And the low-cut dress Kelly, the bitch, was wearing made her look like the trashy c she is. She's SO disgusting and low class. She's also REALLY overly botoxed and NOT attractive.

• Love 7

I liked the fact David opened up and said he shut down when Shannon obsessed.  Big hint Shannon-he is tired of hearing about it.  She is obsessing over Vicki stabbing her and David in the back.   That is what Vicki does and has been doing for the entire four years she and Shannon have known each other.  

I am of the opinion, that Shannon and David never had an idyllic marriage.  I don't know that Shannon leaving or the two divorcing is the solution.  They have both expressed a desire to keep on keeping on.  It may work for some people to divorce when they are unhappy it certainly doesn't work for others.  With kids it just creates a whole new layer of trouble.  

We have seen Shannon prove that she can earn a living-I question this restaurant idea, as does David.  Shannon and David need to just start asking the other for their support instead of their opinion-when they really don't want feedback the other's feedback, they want support.  I feel like the restaurant is a bad idea until the kids are out of the house because they are so active and need mom.  I also think David needs to dial back his training regime.  These people have about four more years with their girls and then it is a whole new world-enjoy the kids.  That is their commonality and they both seem committed to their girls.  

Most of all Shannon needs to stop being so "open", we had enough of she and David's woes.  Just be people-no more screaming matches with Vicki or tears.  Vicki will always be there to deliver a low blow-don't feed the beast.

• Love 9

No Meghan, nobody but you wants to be able to say that their mom was there when their baby was conceived.  You know why?  Because it sounds gross.  I know your situation, but it still sounds gross.  I wouldn't go around repeating that.  It's gross!!!  Did I say how gross it is?  Well it is! 

8 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

I suppose at the reunion, Andy will string all of these phrases Peggy says she doesn't know, together, like a blooper reel. Please don't Andy, she's not cute or funny, especially with her newly inflated lips.

I hope this doesn't happen also.  Peggy is one of the most unlikeable housewives since the Wiccan, whatsherface, from the Beverly Hills franchise.  (Can't be bothered to look up her name but you all know who I mean.)  She was also unlikeable from the start.  And is it just me or does it seem like Peggy hates her daughters?  That comment she made complaining about them calling mom all the time didn't make her sound very motherly.  As a matter of fact, she doesn't seem like she likes her husband very much either.  And her resting bitch face when she's around them doesn't help. 

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

If it wasn't David having an affair, then miserable, souless Shannon would find some other reason (or many reasons) to nag David.

An affair IS a big deal but Shannon NEVER acknowledges her good fortune and blessings in life....she has so much and still feels miserable. I cannot tolerate this rich entitled bitch anymore. She needs to go. 

How true! Some people are just not happy unless they are making others miserable. Not only does Shannon not realize how fortunate she is, she refuses to take any accountability on the problems in their marriage. I'm not saying that David having an affair is her fault, he made choice to be with another woman. However, if my husband had an affair after so many years of marriage, as angry and hurt as I would be, I would have to eventually do some soul searching.  Again not saying that she is the blame, but Shannon would eventually push the most faithful man away. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon and David need to just start asking the other for their support instead of their opinion-when they really don't want feedback the other's feedback, they want support.  I feel like the restaurant is a bad idea until the kids are out of the house because they are so active and need mom.  I also think David needs to dial back his training regime.  These people have about four more years with their girls and then it is a whole new world-enjoy the kids.  That is their commonality and they both seem committed to their girls.  

David wants support but I don't believe that's what Shannon wants. She wants him to suffer and hurt, like he's hurt her. What they need to save their marriage is counseling.

Also, David will not dial back his training since that's his excuse to be away from Shannon. The sad part about all of this is that once the girls go to college, there will no longer be a reason for David to stay. They will just be strangers bonded by marriage. We have 2 sons in college and 2 still at home. The dynamics change when kids start to leave the nest. If you don't have a strong foundation as a couple and only focus on your children, it will strain the relationship. Kids leave!  Our job as parents is to make them responsible and self-sufficient adults. Eventually it will be just Shannon and David without the buffer of the kids. If he stays, David will probably be racing out the door to file divorce papers, the second the last daughter is dropped off at college.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

To me this whole argument between Meghan and Kelly proves to me that they never really were friends.  If they were, Meghan would not have had to ask Kelly if the rumor was true.  A real girlfriend would have already shared that info with you if it was true and if it wasn't true, a real girlfriend would never ask her friend that question.  You would tell whoever is spreading the rumor to stfu and defend your friend even if you're not sure it's true.  These fake BRAVO friendships get on my nerves.  As to whether or not their allegations against one another are the same thing, it doesn't matter.  Both were insulting to the other.  Is there an argument rule that says the insults have to equal?  Meghan asked a question that insulted Kelly.  So Kelly shot back in the fashion that she's known for right below the belt.  So what if what Kelly said was worse.  It's called tit-for-tat.  Meghan needs to stfu about it being worse on her because she was SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT!!!  So the hell what?  If it makes you feel so bad, stop starting shit while you're SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT!!!  I never could stand Meghan.  And I'm glad she has a whiny fretful baby because she deserves it. 

• Love 12

A couple years ago a mentally ill man flashed me while I was waiting for my husband to get off work downtown in DC. He put his penis against my car window. It was huge, he was old, and it hung and was saggy and wrinkly. His dick looked just like Kelly's boobs, only there were two instead of one. Trauma. Thakkkkknks Kelly for reminding me of huge dicks and sexual assault.

Vicki is probably gaining weight cuz she is hanging out with Brianna who doesn't seem too active. They probably just eat all the time. They are always together, sitting, and eating or talking about eating. 

Vicki's backyard is really pretty. She must be making some serious bank. Good for her. I also like her hair a lot. 

Brianna looks like a muppet. did she lose her neck? Her mouth sort of morphs into her whole face. Vicki LOVES getting a rise out of Brianna. Brianna is Vicki's true husband.

The restaurant seemed gimicky and stupid as hell. Sorry. I hate Alice in Wonderland also. 

Eddie is probably experienced with men and women and Tamra before the baptism was kinky. 

The fact Tamra was talking about Vicki indicated she missed her at the dinner. I think Shannon and definitely Meghan are too low key for her. She needed someone to laugh and gag with.

Even though Vicki has gained some weight, I think she looks good. She's not a tiny small boned woman. Even Brianna, even though she's overweight, are build big boned. So even though Vicki has gained weight, I still think she looks good and it's better than the VIcki that only wanted to eat protein all the time. Remember when she was so picky about her diet? It's good she gave that shit up. Eat what you want!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Yeah, I recognized Jeana and Gretchen. Jeana has been on a few eps now and then.   Lizzie is the one I didn't recognize, but I had forgotten her name, too!

• Love 1

Um, Vick? Your show is dying. I cam hear the beeps of a flat line on the monitor.

these bitches better start flipping tables, humping alligators, or something to save itself. I got it! All the ho wives take a trip to a cabin in the Alaskan woods wherin bears are shitting. And while Vick is crying on the phone to steve from her lack of friends kelly is staging her orgie with Brooks on her bed. Make it happen Andy!

• Love 3
On 9/11/2017 at 10:36 PM, chenoa333 said:

Haha!! I was so bored with this episode  I actually forgot to watch the last 10 minutes! 

What was the "big" piece of gossip about? Eddie kissed a guy and he liked it? Who cares?

I'm really pissed off at the Bravo producers for insulting us viewers with the constant boring nonsense of this show. I'd rather watch cartoons and I hate cartoons.

Yo...I did too!  I zoned out and started playing piano and missed the whole party.

14 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

I don't believe for a second Vickie didn't know Steve was carrying or that he does all the time.  However I think he might have been joking " I carry all the time and you don't notice" or being coy about it . I am married to a cop and he would never wear his gun to a house party, or a casual dinner at a friends house ect. Lol. Literally no point unless you plan on shooting someone there? So maybe it does all make sense....HAH

Vickie looked horrible in the red dress.  Top 5 worst outfit choices. The color looked great on her but the cut, style and shape was all wrong. Looked like a high school prom dress to me.  She could have pulled it off 20 years/pounds ago. And she isn't fat but that dress was an awful choice

I kind of liked Lydia Duggar pointing out to Meghan ( calmly, I might add) that she did the same thing to Kelly that Kelly is doing to her. I find Lydia's  ability to communicate without screaming really nice. Even though I find her annoying her argument with Meghan was actually tolerable to listen to.

Also why the fuck would your husband get a vasectomy and then freeze his sperm because you might want one more??? Why not just wait on the vasectomy? Why would you put yourself through IVF unnecessarily? Unless they needed it all along, then it would make sense.  

Shannon needs help. Her conversation on the couch was hard to listen to. She was crushed and humiliated by the affair. She will NEVER forgive David. She punishes him daily by freaking out about everything, being defensive, nit picking. David speaks softly to her like he is talking to someone in an insane asylum.  

I think, in short order, he is going to say fuck it. He won't divorce her, but he will stop trying to cater to her/ stop trying to give a shit about her feelings. Shannon needs to get to some therapy stat if she has any intention of having a normal relationship with David again but  I think even with that it is too late. They would be happier off without each other. I am not sure why they torture themselves. Shannon is too hurt to get over this , and I am not sure David deserves another chance. 

Also regarding the Eddie "drama"-I don't know nor care if Eddie is gay. It isn't drama to me, all their interactions seem to be of people who at the very least like each other so meh. Maybe he made out with a guy once. Who cares. I've made with nearly all of my girl friends at one point or another (actually, including two of my bridesmaids haha, pre-hubby )

If he is BI who cares, if he is secretly gay who cares. I think trying to out someone on national tv  is kind of gross too. Can we stop with this stupid story line. 

If Lydia has no fertility issues, they would only require artificial insemination.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

But then, people I know who didn't grow up in the US, don't act that stupid.

...and Peggy isn't someone "who didn't grow up inthe U.S."   When we were introduced to her, she said she came here when she was one.  One!  Surely someone can give us information on the schools she attended: elementary and high schools.  

• Love 11