Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Surrender

Athena
  • Start Topic

On 9/17/2017 at 5:54 PM, WatchrTina said:

THE GOOD

I just loved watching Cait’s face as she plays Claire encountering the prejudice she will face non-stop as a female medical student.  

Claire meets Joe Abernathy.  This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

It was lucky for Claire and Joe to have each other.  Many of the early firsts would have been the only one in the class and subject to that same kind of disapproval.  

On 9/17/2017 at 9:21 PM, morgan said:

I agree about how odd it was seeing Jamie wandering around in daylight.  My non-book reader husband didn't even realize at first he wasn't living in the house.  When they showed the cave he was confused and definitely didn't pick up that he wasn't around the house on a daily basis.  

Makes the redcoats look really incompetent.  Jamie is hiding on his own estate and they can't find him?  And he's so notorious?  The British are not very thorough when they search an estate.  

On 9/17/2017 at 10:19 PM, CalamityBoPeep said:

Murtagh might be just as inclined to slit Charles's throat, but whatever...

Murtagh wanted to do that in the first place, in Paris.   He was anxious to get back to Scotland.  France smelled bad.

On 9/19/2017 at 3:14 PM, Biggie B said:

Am I the only one who kept thinking of Dubonnet the aperitif every time one of the Redcoats said "Dun Bonnet"? 

dubonnet.JPG

Nope.