Type keyword(s) to search

Celebrity Big Brother US Wish List

• Start Topic

Ross is a sweetheart.  Has Keisha ever taken a position on Cosby's downfall?  Could be awkward for her depending on how she handles it.   I can take Brandi Glanville in small doses -- she veers erratically between actually quite sane and capable of intelligent quips to off-the-handle crazy.  

I don't especially know the others, but that has never been a huge issue for me.  I enjoy seeing people who would never interact have to do so under pressure.  The Surreal Life was one of the great all time television shows -- where else would you see Tammy Faye Bakker and Ron Jeremy form a genuine friendship based on mutual respect (and it not be a joke?)

Disappointed that it's two weeks only -- are they even going to eliminate people, or just keep them all in there?

• Love 2

The mere fact that they didn't cast Johnny Bananas makes me happy.

Weirdly enough, I was disappointed. I was interested to see how he would do.  He should have dominated at comps, since most of these are baby games compared to The Challenge, but he wouldn't  have had automatic alliance-mates like he did there.  While I don't like him, I do respect that he tends to be both smart and savvy, and I would have liked to see how he fared.

• Love 3
On 1/30/2018 at 11:49 AM, kassa said:

Has Keisha ever taken a position on Cosby's downfall?

I believe she accompanied Cosby at least once on his way to court during the last trial.  So that should give a clue.

• Love 1

Let me see here...he has actually admitted to drugging young women and Keshia still excuses him, says she would still support him even if he's found guilty. (That's near the end of the video, at the beginning she doesn't want to go there).  Worth seeing, even just for the looks of incredulity from the ET team. I have often wondered exactly what went on between Cosby and Lisa Bonet. I would have much preferred to see her on the show. 

I saw Omarosa flash on my screen tonight during the Big Brother promo commercial when watching The Amazing Race and came over here to see if it is true?  Unbelievable.  Even Trump can't keep her fired.  And this pushes TAR back a full hour next week?  Groan.

On 1/29/2018 at 5:19 PM, Kromm said:

This is the human formerly known as Ronald William Artest, Jr., aka Ron Artest, a reasonably well known basketball player who did a Muhammad Ali, but even more ridiculous.  To his credit, he did have good intentions, since it was supposed to... er... inspire world peace.

Wasn't this Metta World Peace guy the father of one of the UCLA basketball players that got busted in China for shop lifting?  Then Trump said he personally got them freed but that they weren't appropriately grateful enough afterwards?.  Then Metta World Peace got into it defending his son and made some anti-Trump comment that made the news that lead to Trump making anti-Metta World Peace tweets and it was on all the talking head 24/7 news networks for like a couple of days?  Or did I just hallucinate the whole thing cause it all sounds totally crazy reading it back.

So let's get this straight.  One of Donald Trump's sworn enemies has been cast -- if I got it vaguely right above -- along with a big supporter he keeps firing.  Now I get it.  This is a casting plot by CBS to steal him away from his endless Fox News viewing.  I can't wait until all three 24/7 "news" networks go into hyper drive over the "deep political significance" of what goes on on Big Brother now with all their "expert" panels of jabberheads.  Also time to start a betting pool on how long it will take for Donald Trump to start tweeting about Big Brother stuff.

I should add that these are the only two members of the cast I know and I only know Mr Peace from the China incident with his son ... if I didn't hallucinate all that like I said.

Edited by green
4 hours ago, green said:

Wasn't this Metta World Peace guy the father of one of the UCLA basketball players that got busted in China for shop lifting?  Then Trump said he personally got them freed but that they weren't appropriately grateful enough afterwards?.  Then Metta World Peace got into it defending his son and made some anti-Trump comment that made the news that lead to Trump making anti-Metta World Peace tweets and it was on all the talking head 24/7 news networks for like a couple of days?  Or did I just hallucinate the whole thing cause it all sounds totally crazy reading it back.

Nope, totally different person. Metta World Peace is Ron Artest. He was the idiot who went into the stands during a Pacer vs Piston game and served a massive suspension for his idiocy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metta_World_Peace

• Love 3
On 1/29/2018 at 5:29 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I only know him from Dancing With the Stars and I liked him on there.

I knew every single person in the cast. I feel like I should be deeply ashamed about that, but whatever!

I think I was getting Chuck mixed up with that other fighter that's really popular right now.