Type keyword(s) to search

Celebrity Big Brother US Wish List

• Start Topic

On 1/15/2018 at 0:59 PM, CrazyDog said:

I really need the list to be released. Sadly, I'm kind of excited for this.

I am too. I think the cast will be announced soon.  They will want to hype it.

On 1/15/2018 at 1:59 PM, CrazyDog said:

I really need the list to be released. Sadly, I'm kind of excited for this.

So am I. However, I'm a SAHM and I have no life. 

Romeo? 

I'm here for the Lil Kim. Bussey is annoying and I'm quite sure that he will talk about his friend the president. ???

Evel Dick has been tweeting "confirmed" names, and it wasn't until he got to Adam West that I realized he was likely trolling. The Inquisitr has a list that includes Sammi from Jersey Shore, Beth Chapman, Tiffany Pollard, Lance Bass, and others I've forgotten, but all seem plausible. We'll know soon, I guess.

6 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Evel Dick has been tweeting "confirmed" names, and it wasn't until he got to Adam West that I realized he was likely trolling. The Inquisitr has a list that includes Sammi from Jersey Shore, Beth Chapman, Tiffany Pollard, Lance Bass, and others I've forgotten, but all seem plausible. We'll know soon, I guess.

I hate myself that I know this (what? I was watching something on E! and I was too lazy to switch from E! News when it started. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!) but didn't Sammi just turn down the Jersey Shore reunion series? I think they cited drama with Ronnie as the reason but I guess Big Brother could also be the reason? I imagine MTV would give her a bigger pay cheque, though, so I dunno. 

The latest rumored cast members:

Spencer Pratt, Stephanie Pratt, Nene Leakes, Sharon Osbourne, Sebastian Bach, Vince Neal, Brandi Glanville, Bam Margera, Kathy Griffin, Neil, Patrick Harris, Ryan Lochte, Norman Reedus, Kaitlyn Bristowe & Shawn Booth, Perez Hilton, Blac Chyna, Brody Jenner, Tiffany Hwang, Tiffany Pollard, Gigi Gorgeous, Johnny Bananas, Beth Chapman, Matt Iseman, Brody Jenner, Lance Bass, Terell Owens, Andrea Boehlke, Sammi from Jersey Shore

Also, there's talk that they'll be moving in this weekend and a rumor that the cast will be announced at the Grammys.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Doesn't sound terrible- and a few non d listers in there. Where did you see this list posted?

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Spencer Pratt, Stephanie Pratt, Nene Leakes, Sharon Osbourne, Sebastian Bach, Vince Neal, Brandi Glanville, Bam Margera, Kathy Griffin, Neil, Patrick Harris, Ryan Lochte, Norman Reedus, Kaitlyn Bristowe & Shawn Booth, Perez Hilton, Blac Chyna, Brody Jenner, Tiffany Hwang, Tiffany Pollard, Gigi Gorgeous, Johnny Bananas, Beth Chapman, Matt Iseman, Brody Jenner, Lance Bass, Terell Owens, Andrea Boehlke, Sammi from Jersey Shore

Also, there's talk that they'll be moving in this weekend and a rumor that the cast will be announced at the Grammys.

That's 28 people. How in the world can they vote them out in three weeks?

Have they ever had someone originally on Survivor cross over to BB? I know they've done it the other way around (plus to Amazing Race). I see Andrea Boehlke on this list.

Kaitlyn and Shawn's ABC contract must have expired if they can go on a CBS show.

That’s just rumored cast, I seriously doubt many of those people would ever consider this.  Others probably had their agents on the phone with CBS as soon as they announced a celeb edition was in the works  

NPH does not fit in with that list at all, to me. 

Edited by Lsk02
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, God. Will Spencer Pratt just fall off a cliff into the ocean, never to be seen again already? Every time I think I've forgotten Speidi, they pop back up like a toe fungus that you can't get rid of. 

I would gladly take Nene but my headphones wouldn't. There's always the chance that Sebastian Bach and Vince Neal could form a two man band in there. Perez Hilton can follow Spencer Pratt right off that cliff.

Brody Jenner is so desperate for attention that his name is on there twice.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

While I wouldn't mind seeing Neil Patrick Harris, I do not want to see Johnny Bananas nor Terrell Owens

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Brody Jenner is so desperate for attention that his name is on there twice.

I just knew I was gonna accidentally mention someone twice! Fitting that it's him.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

That's 28 people. How in the world can they vote them out in three weeks?

LOL! That's just a compilation of all the rumors out there. 

I'm not buying the rumor that the cast is being announced during the Grammys. I would think they would advertise that if it were true.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I'm in.

Make room on the couch for me.  Brandi and Omarosa are guarantees to bring drama.  I expect Ross and Marissa will be great for dishing and bringing laughs.  I wasn't interested in watching until I heard they will be in it.  Now I think it might be worth giving it my time. 

• Love 1

The rumored cast was better. Tiffany Pollard would have been golden. I'm here for the dragging that O will get. I'm. Here. For. It. That's about all. 

I'm kind of disappointed in this cast. 

• Love 4

I've watched each and every damn season of this show. But with Omarosa on it--I may have to skip it. She's obviously a horrible person on and off camera. And the contestants will probably want to vote her out immediately, but the producers will convince them it's bad for ratings. The rest of the cast is of no concern or interest one way or another. 

• Love 3

I've been deciding how I feel about the cast list for the last 12 hours. And...I might give it a chance? It depends; maybe I'll wait until initial reactions here to decide whether it's worth my time. I don't know 80% of the cast. I recognize names like Omarosa and Mark McGrath (I was one of the ones to watch some of his hosting gigs over ten years ago), and the only name I actually recognize is Keisha (and I've watched some of Shannon Elizabeth's work but still don't recognize her at all). I don't care about this Brandi person, I cringe at the Metta World Peace dude that I just found out changed his name legally for that, and every other name takes too much effort to look up right now. 

Also, it's clear producers will keep Omarosa around for as long as possible. If she gets evicted night 1, that might peak my interest to watch. But I'm not here for producers favoritism. I know it'll happen, as I'm not a complete idiot to think producers will let their first CBB play out as is, but I'm not going to tolerate blatant producer rigging like I do for regular BB. 

On the plus side, almost everyone is above the age of 30, with many in their 40s, so that's kind of nice for BB to do. 

• Love 3
On 1/26/2018 at 10:31 AM, peachmangosteen said:

and Brandi was the only person on this list that will actually be in the Big Brother house.

All the more reason that I never pay any attention to "rumored" lists.

2 hours ago, Boilergal said:

As soon as I saw Omarosa I took a Hard Pass !!

We'll be watching some curling instead

I just have to post this.

I'm torn, because love Ross. But I despise Omarosa and Brandi. When Brandi yells, it turns into a shrill shriek at a pitch that could shatter all the one-way glass in that house. And I'm sure she'll shriek non-stop. And I watched Surreal Life, so I've already seen Omarosa live in a house with celebrities. It wasn't pretty - and it wasn't even for money! If those two weren't on, it would be different. I might have even bought feeds. But now - I'll probably surf to it occasionally while watching Olympics, maybe watch on demand once O and B are gone.

• Love 1

I only recognized three names:

• Omarosa - negative associations.  If I want Bad Kabuki Theater, I’ll kick on FauxNews.
  • Shannon Elizabeth - neutral.  Vaguely humorous recollections going back to American Pie, but nothing in the last couple of decades.
  • Keshia Knight Pulliam - neutral as well.  Same as Shannon RE The Cosby Show, but an even longer dry spell.

Everybody else...?  Nothing.  

Nada.  

Zip.  

Zilch.  

Zero. 

The Big Goose Egg.  

Nietzsche’s Abyss.  

You get the idea.

Probably a decent indicator of how far off I am from the current viewing mainstream - and I’ll let y’all guess just how much sleep I’m going to lose tonight worrying about THAT.  ;)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Boilergal said:

As soon as I saw Omarosa I took a Hard Pass !!

We'll be watching some curling instead

You don't have to choose! The Olympics are in South Korea, which is 17 hours ahead of me on the West Coast. That means that curling would be shown live sometime between 2 a.m. PST and 2 p.m. PST. Which leaves you free to watch both curling and Omarosa. It's like the universe is making it possible to see both. I've done the math.

I may or may not be trying to engineer a sleeping/napping schedule that means that I still get to see all my favourite parts of the Olympics (uh... all of it?) and BBUS: Celeb. The only thing that will ruin it is if Canada plays for and wins gold in both mens and womens hockey because there's usually beer then and I won't care that I got up at 5 a.m. and sloshed by 9 a.m. because hockey. 

Edited by Callaphera
Because I'm an idiot
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You don't have to choose! The Olympics are in China, which is 17 hours ahead of me on the West Coast. 

The Olympics are in PyeongChang, South Korea, not China. 

The games will be broadcast live in all timezones for the first time ever. The time difference is as follows:

Eastern Time (ET) -- Events in PyeongChang will occur 14 hours ahead (i.e., 8 a.m. ET = 10 p.m. Korea Standard Time)

Central Time (CT) -- Events in PyeongChang will occur 15 hours ahead (i.e., 7 a.m. CT = 10 p.m. KST)

Mountain Time (MT) -- Events in PyeongChang will occur 16 hours ahead (i.e., 6 a.m. MT = 10 p.m. KST)

Pacific Time (PT) -- Events in PyeongChang will occur 17 hours ahead (i.e., 5 a.m. PT = 10 p.m. KST)

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You don't have to choose! The Olympics are in South Korea, which is 17 hours ahead of me on the West Coast. That means that curling would be shown live sometime between 2 a.m. PST and 2 p.m. PST. Which leaves you free to watch both curling and Omarosa. It's like the universe is making it possible to see both. I've done the math.

I may or may not be trying to engineer a sleeping/napping schedule that means that I still get to see all my favourite parts of the Olympics (uh... all of it?) and BBUS: Celeb. The only thing that will ruin it is if Canada plays for and wins gold in both mens and womens hockey because there's usually beer then and I won't care that I got up at 5 a.m. and sloshed by 9 a.m. because hockey. 

They could guarantee that Big Brother Celebrity edition will not run up against any Olympic event and I would not watch Big Brother. I won't watch Omarosa on any show, she has been boycott worthy since her first appearance on the Apprentice. I can find something mildly redeeming in Cody but there is nothing redeeming about Omarosa. She was awful in her original show and nothing about her life since then strikes me as redemptive.  She is a hard not watch.

I'll read the boards, which is how I "watch" most Big Brother seasons because I just have no interest in watching such a Producer manipulated show, but I will not watch an episode on TV.

• Love 2

I was somewhat looking forward to watching Celebrity BB and knew they wouldn't be A-list celebrities, but I thought I'd at least recognize most of their names. But not so. And the only one I could probably identify from a picture is Omarosa. 

Omarosa Manigault - know her name from The Apprentice (didn't watch) & of course the White House 

Mark McGrath -  name's familiar, but don't know him

Shannon Elizabeth - name's familiar, but don't know her

Metta World Peace - is this an actual name? Or did I make an error cutting & pasting!

Brandi Glanville - heard of her, but have never watched a Real Housewife show

James Maslow - never heard of

Keshia Knight Pulliam - know from a billion years ago and the Cosby Show

Marissa Jaret Winokur - never heard of

Ariadna Gutierrez - never heard of

Chuck Liddell - never heard of

Ross Matthews - I think I've heard the name, but no idea who he is

• Love 3

I don't know half of these people but I'm kinda really excited for Ross.  Interested to see how Brandi deals with living in this environment. And Omarosa.  Both of them seem a little too "above" living in a smelly house.  And who's Chuck Liddell going to punch first?? Isn't he known to have a super bad temper!?!?

Why has this virus spread to the US?  CBB is one of the most virulently awful things in existence.  I mean I have to admit I occasionally watch it, but I consistently despise myself after doing so.

Also, the moment Omarosa came into play?  I hope this ruins the show. Seriously.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, buffynut said:

Metta World Peace - is this an actual name? Or did I make an error cutting & pasting!

This is the human formerly known as Ronald William Artest, Jr., aka Ron Artest, a reasonably well known basketball player who did a Muhammad Ali, but even more ridiculous.  To his credit, he did have good intentions, since it was supposed to... er... inspire world peace. 

Mark McGrath -  name's familiar, but don't know him

Lead singer of the band Sugar Ray. No reason FOR you to know this since they've been irrelevant for a long time.  He's also done a bit of bad TV. Emphasis on "bad".

Shannon Elizabeth - name's familiar, but don't know her

Actress. Not a very good one. Mostly in gross out comedies from the early 00's, like American Pie.

• Love 2

Chuck Liddell - never heard of

MMC fighter. Not mainstream famous, but in a way kind of a shocking person to turn to reality TV, because he was actually really good at his former job. I vaguely recall he was on Dancing with the Stars already though.

Ross Matthews - I think I've heard the name, but no idea who he is

A TV "personality", meaning he doesn't really do anything specific. He's kind of a host of things I guess and a pseudo comedian. He started as an actual intern for Jay Leno and they used him on air because he was a bit flamboyant.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

And who's Chuck Liddell going to punch first?? Isn't he known to have a super bad temper!?!?

I only know him from Dancing With the Stars and I liked him on there.

I knew every single person in the cast. I feel like I should be deeply ashamed about that, but whatever!

• Love 1

So, so disappointing. I had planned to watch at least some of it, but finding out the actual cast list is such a big disappointment. There's not one person I would enjoy watching on this show. Couldn't they have come up with anyone better? I'm pretty sure Kathy Griffin could do with the money and more exposure, and at least she has a connection with the show. They could have grabbed more interesting reality show participants if they really had to add them. These people are hideous. 

• Love 1