Type keyword(s) to search

Celebrity Big Brother US Wish List

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

It'll. Never. Happen.

But I would be willing for round two of Raven and her Terminal Diseases. The first time was fun. And I mean, there's so many more out there that she hasn't contracted or developed yet! She has a whole four months to go surfing on WebMD to pick some new ones (don't worry, she doesn't actually read the symptoms or anything, she just uses the name and makes up the rest). 

Remember, y'all. Wear ecru for endometriosis so that we can show those suffering from an itchy, painful rash on their internal organs that we crouch over and scratch in sympathetic pain with them. 

Nevermind. Apparently the person who posted it is a friend of Elena's and posted it as a joke.

3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Don't know if this is true or not but someone on Twitter just said that Raven said that she's going to be on Celeb BB. For now I'm taking this news with a mountain ton of salt.

Well, then it won't be "Celebrity" big brother.  It would be "pathetic famewhore loser"  BB. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Don't know if this is true or not but someone on Twitter just said that Raven said that she's going to be on Celeb BB. For now I'm taking this news with a mountain ton of salt.

For now I'm taking anything Raven says as representational evidence she is the current-day embodiment of Lot's wife.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 1

Do you know who would be super cool but would never ever do it? Julie Andrews. I was backstage with her once and she was super nice and cheerful.

I know - how about Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York? If she was paid enough she might!

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I know - how about Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York? If she was paid enough she might!

Sarah, Duchess of York? I dunno. Hasn't she been cleaning up her act in the past ten years? I know she was nutso back in the 90s - I'm in the middle of reading a biography on the Royal family and it just got up to the Prince Charles and Lady Diana wedding so I know Fergie's gonna be popping up with some toe sucking soon to make me laugh. From my understanding, she's pretty deep in debt but Celeb BB will (most likely) be for charity and since she hasn't had that many scandals recently, I don't think she would command high money for engagements afterwards. Plus I don't think the younger generation really know much about her. 

I know, she's never been the most regal person to marry into the Royal family but I think Celeb BB US is kinda beneath her. Which is saying something. 

• Love 1

I'm just waiting for the first official announcement or pretty accurate sounding link so we can know if they are going trash CBBUK style or if they'll manage to pull some actual celebrities. That will let me know if I'll want to watch or not. 

Who am I kidding, I'll watch, but I know if there are "real" celebrities (even if they've been off the radar for a bit), it will be much more boring since they have an actual brand to protect, unlike someone like Mama June, for example.

• Love 1

I would soooo much rather watch formerly famous people than not-even-D-list reality stars. I mean, if all they're gonna do is recycle reality stars, just do a BB All-Stars or something.

I'd love to see a bunch of former teen stars. Throw 'em all in there, from Bobby Sherman to Donna Pescow to Mindy Cohn to Alfonso Ribera to Elizabeth Berkley to Lance Bass or something. People who just kind of aren't super active in their careers (other than occasional appearances), but are still kind of interesting, or at least not disgusting.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I would soooo much rather watch formerly famous people than not-even-D-list reality stars. I mean, if all they're gonna do is recycle reality stars, just do a BB All-Stars or something.

I'd love to see a bunch of former teen stars. Throw 'em all in there, from Bobby Sherman to Donna Pescow to Mindy Cohn to Alfonso Ribera to Elizabeth Berkley to Lance Bass or something. People who just kind of aren't super active in their careers (other than occasional appearances), but are still kind of interesting, or at least not disgusting.

Bobby Sherman! Yes! Jeremy Bolt! Donna Pescow! wow, havent thought of her in years, but she was my girl crush during Angie. Alfonso is hosting America's Funniest Videos these days so at least hes doing something. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Sebastian Bach

He'd be kinda interesting...

10 minutes ago, Happy Belly said:

Bobby Sherman! Yes! Jeremy Bolt! Donna Pescow! wow, havent thought of her in years, but she was my girl crush during Angie. Alfonso is hosting America's Funniest Videos these days so at least hes doing something. 

You're right! Oops. 

• Love 2

I was reading an article in the NY post dated Sept. 8 which I'm sure was brought to this board and I missed.  What jumped out at me is this quote from Julie Chen: 

“I’m curious to find out with our announcement [of the show] if casting has been approached yet by anyone,” she says. “I know [‘Tonight Show’ host] Jimmy Fallon is a big fan of the show. If he does do it, I bet we could get [Stephen] Colbert, [James] Corden and [Jimmy] Kimmel. Can you imagine?”

Has Julie been smoking something?

• Love 11

Who do I have to pay to make sure Brandi Glanville or Frankie Grande aren't on the show?  <<I>> know they aren't celebrities, but no one seems to have told them that.

Edited by Wouldofshouldof
And as long as we're dreaming, can we have Sam Heughan?!?
  • Love 8

I am not exactly excited about "other people" taking over our house. It almost feels dirty, tainted. I also don't like crossover to The Challenge. I guess I have this fantasy that Big Brother players are generally better quality of people than Challenge people.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:56 AM, dolphincorn said:

Maybe they'll get Frenchy instead.

I loved when they used to do subtitles of what Frenchy was saying on I Love Money and when they did not understand what they were saying they would either put questions marks or try to spell it out how what they would think she is saying.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, Lamb18 said:

For chaos and craziness:

Gary Busey

Dennis Rodman

Charro

Ann, the Dance Moms lady

Gordon Ramsey

We might need a couple of normal people to balance out the mix - Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear

I said it in the Live Feed threads but I think I would honestly be very disappointed if Gary Busey does not show up.  That guy is comedy gold.  Seeing Gordon Ramsey going off on him would be great.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:53 PM, Eyeland Baby said:

Crispin Glover. Weird Al Yankovic. Aziz Ansari. Donald Glover. Juliette Lewis. Aubrey Plaza. Adam Driver. Jenny Slate. Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

I know, I know. A girl can dream though.

I have a major crush on Aubrey Plaza so I would love to see her on there.  Her deadpan confessionals would be fantastic.

3 hours ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

Who do I have to pay to make sure Brandi Glanville or Frankie Grande aren't on the show?  <<I>> know they aren't celebrities, but no one seems to have told them that.

I think we all have to brace ourselves for the fact that Frankie will be on the show.  He is the only "celebrity" that has been on the show and he has been on the UK version, so yeah he will probably be there.

2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

How about Erik Estrada?  He seems to be pretty cool and has a sense of humor.

Erik was great on the Surreal Life so I think he would kill it on this show.

I would like to see Ron Jeremy and Vanilla Ice rekindle their feud from The Surreal Life: Fame Games.  That was one of the most fantastic meltdowns I have ever witnessed on television.

Why do I have a feeling that someone from The Hills will end up on the show.  I am thinking Audrina Patridge.  I just have that weird feeling.

• Love 2
On 10/2/2017 at 5:34 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly most of the BB players are probably worse people than most of The Challenge people.

It does seem as if there are a lot more outright racists, homophobes, and just overall trashbox people on Big Brother. I will say the Challenge is full of misogyny (although it seems to have lessened over the years). I wonder why that difference is? There is not a huge overall age difference once you average it out. Maybe it's just MTV editing, but some of these people have been on so long (combined with Real World) that you'd think more would come to light if they were super scummy.

59 minutes ago, neenyah said:

It does seem as if there are a lot more outright racists, homophobes, and just overall trashbox people on Big Brother. I will say the Challenge is full of misogyny (although it seems to have lessened over the years). I wonder why that difference is? There is not a huge overall age difference once you average it out. Maybe it's just MTV editing, but some of these people have been on so long (combined with Real World) that you'd think more would come to light if they were super scummy.

The difference is that every other show can edit those things out - Big brother can't.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The difference is that every other show can edit those things out - Big brother can't.

Or, more specifically: BB has a truth pipeline bypassing the mainstream broadcast edit which the others don't.

• Love 2
On 10/2/2017 at 10:02 AM, Vixenstud said:

How about Erik Estrada?  He seems to be pretty cool and has a sense of humor.

Since I have to admit to watching Worst Cooks in America, "Celeb" edition, I'll say I loved him there. He'd be too nice for the house, but could balance out the crazy.

I'd totally watch Vanilla Ice. Yep yep.

Denise Richards. Jason Priestley.

• Love 3

I think there will probably be a few MTV "celebrities".  There is a rumor that 

Spoiler

The Challenge season that is filming right now has some Big Brother alums on it.

I think CBS will push for a younger demographic with Celeb BB and hope that it carries over into regular BB.

The more I think about this, the more I'm disliking this "twist".  Its already annoying that so many BB contestants go on the show, not to win the million, but to increase their social media exposure.  These "celebrities" are also not going to care about the millions, but more about increasing their exposure for the next reality program or other social media sites.  Its just going to encourage more regular contestants to continue along this lines with creating "characters" for the show just staying in the house as long as possible for maximum exposure and not about winning.

• Love 3

I suppose I don't care which celebrities end up in the house, as long as they are all real fans of the show, such as Bobby Moynihan proved to be last summer, and they agree to abide by the rules and play the game. 

My fear is that a bunch of wannabees, usedtobees and neverweres negotiated clauses into their contracts with CBB that "I won't do this..." or "I won't eat that..." or I must have____________"  Time will tell if CBS and Robin Kast stick to their guns to make the "celebs" actually play Big Brother, or if they cave to some "star" and his/her agent's demands in order to fill the cast. 

Unfortunately, Kast will be entirely predictable and there will be one or two LGBTQ representatives, several castmates of color, one of whom will be a typical angry black female.  There will be at least one Billy Baldwin/Kirk Cameron style of In-Your-Face Christian, a conservative (maybe a Duck Dynasty brother) and a few liberals.  At least a few will be extremely narcissistic, and there will be at least one bully.  If she is really true to form, Kast will also recruit one or two celebs who have never watched BB at all and are clueless about how to play.

So...I'm heavily debating still whether I want to watch it. The issue is that many of my shows will probably still be airing during February, and also the Olympics will be going on. I mean, BBOTT was a no-brainer at the time because it literally started a week after BB ended. But unless there's a celebrity I actually know and am interested in watching, I probably will skip it and read up on reviews here. At the very least, I probably won't be watching the live feeds. I know it's only a month of CBB, but I know I won't care about the celebrities they grab....actually, I know I won't know at least 90% of them, and I'll probably recognize one name. 

• Love 2
On 12/2/2017 at 4:51 PM, Lady Calypso said:

So...I'm heavily debating still whether I want to watch it. The issue is that many of my shows will probably still be airing during February, and also the Olympics will be going on. I mean, BBOTT was a no-brainer at the time because it literally started a week after BB ended. But unless there's a celebrity I actually know and am interested in watching, I probably will skip it and read up on reviews here. At the very least, I probably won't be watching the live feeds. I know it's only a month of CBB, but I know I won't care about the celebrities they grab....actually, I know I won't know at least 90% of them, and I'll probably recognize one name. 

I hear you...the only thing keeping me interested is the fact that these will be bottom of the barrel people who are willing to do a lot for airtime. Not much satisfaction in the way of pure BB gameplay, but the trainwreck factor should be interesting.

• Love 1

I saw a link to a tabloid article that said Farrah Abraham of Teen Mom had signed on to do this show, but the link went to the main page of the tabloid. It was either deleted or click bait, who knows, but she was on the British version and was as horrible with a nasty personality like always. I only watched clips on Youtube of that show, so it's possible that the clips were only of the bad parts, but since she rarely has a good part, that's a bit hard to believe.

Someone on twitter has a cast list from what they believe is a reliable source. It's here.

I'm not sure if this would be considered spoilers, but I'll tag my thoughts just in case.

Spoiler

I hate this lol. Yay for Gary Busey though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
Someone on twitter has a cast list from what they believe is a reliable source. It's here.

I'm not sure if this would be considered spoilers, but I'll tag my thoughts just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

I hate this lol. Yay for Gary Busey though.

I'll also put this in spoilers, just in case.

Spoiler

Apparently Gary Busey tweeted that he said no to CBB, so he's at least not going to be in it.

Overall, some look legit. A good chunk of those names were on Dancing with the Stars, so they'd probably be up for CBB. Some look....less than legit and I'd have to see it to believe it. I mean, Charlie Sheen? That politician guy? Would Mischa Barton even be interested in doing this show? I mean, she fits the bill of unstable person who somehow got onto the show despite having serious mental issues, but hey, it wouldn't be BB without them attempting drama through mental illness! 

Also, still don't know who Blac Chyna is, and I have a feeling I won't care.

Well, overall, a better rumoured list than I could have ever thought up. I know at least four or five names on there, so that's a plus.

Still likely won't be tuning in to the live feeds. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hide contents

Apparently Gary Busey tweeted that he said no to CBB, so he's at least not going to be in it.

I don't think that really means anything since people lie about that kind of thing all the time. But still, yea, I'm not ready to believe this list is for sure true. Also, it's very likely that some celebs they have may drop out and be replaced before it begins.

4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Seems like a good cast of characters who would bring the drama. Still hating that it is lasting only 2 weeks, do we know the schedule yet? Surely we arent going to get only 6 episodes...

There will be 13 episodes in total and it'll be basically three or four episodes a week throughout February. It'll be airing during the Winter Olympics, so kind of an alternative if you don't watch sports.

The only issue here is that not all shows are going on break during the Olympics, so it still will have competition past that. 

• Love 2