Type keyword(s) to search

Celebrity Big Brother US Wish List

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

With the US version of Celebrity Big Brother in the works, who would you like to see on the show?

I'll go first. When does OJ get out of jail?

Matt Iseman. I loved him on Celebrity Apprentice, he's a Big Brother fan, and he seems like such a fun and positive guy.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

Not that long ago, I saw a bit on TMZ with Les Moonves and Julie Chen, where he was asked why CBS wasn't chomping at the bit to get the first OJ post-jail interview. I wonder if that could be the reason why...

Nah. OJ will probably be on some kind of probation that won't let him in the house. On the upside, if he was in there, it's still butter knife or nothing in the house so everyone else should be safe. 

("I'll take Tasteless Jokes for $500, Alex.")

• Love 4
On 9/9/2017 at 9:38 AM, dolphincorn said:

With the US version of Celebrity Big Brother in the works, who would you like to see on the show?

In about a month.  Any of the other confirmed HGs convicted felons?  OJ will be out on parole, so he wouldn't be able to associate.  ;)

Pauly Perrette from NCIS, Lisa Whelchel from Facts of Life and Survivor, Mark Ruffalo from a bunch of stuff, and Donald Trump from The Apprentice.  DT for Final 3 with Kathy Griffin and OJ...then lose the key so they can't get out.  (Yes, I know...that's impossible, but once a reality star, always a reality star.)

• Love 2

Chances are it will be the same Jersey shore/teen mom/Real housewife/bachelor losers who are on Marriage Bootcamp, Celebrity worst cooks, and Wife Swap.  

But a fantasy Celebrity list?   Rachel Maddow,  Simon Cowell, Clinton Kelly,  Kelly Clarkson, Stephen King, Kevin Spacey,  Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey, Trevor Noah.     Those are the ones who come to mind that I would LOVE to see, but they would never in a million years do it. 

Of course, a Celeb BB would be a shorter season, and they'd play for their charities, I assume. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Still, the people that come into the house have to have a similar skill set.  They have to be competitive. 

The regular people they cast don't necessarily have a similar skill set and the past few seasons most of them aren't even competitive lol.

I wish we would get even just one confirmed celeb so we could kinda get an idea of what type they're looking to get/are able to get.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

While this is a fun idea, I really doubt that any 'decent' celebs will sign up for this kind of 24/7 scrutiny.  I'd really rather see strangers than d-listers trying to gain/regain their infamy.   I'm sure I'll tune in for an episode or two, but no promises about sticking.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Ann, the Dance Moms lady

Do you mean Abby Lee Miller? Isn't she in jail though?

3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Call me crazy, but I kind of want to see how Johnny Bananas from Mtv's The Challenge would do on Big Brother.

He has said he wants to do it. I think if they get desperate and aren't able to get any C or D list celebs to join (which they won't lol), they'll get him.

I love Kathy Griffin, so I think she'd be a great houseguest, but I hope they don't pick any other celebrities I'm a fan of because it's too nerve-wracking!  I was a wreck the whole time Lisa Whelchel was on Survivor (huge FOL fan here) and I turned that stress up about a billion notches when my beloved Boy George was on Celebrity Apprentice.  Now I have to worry about Debbie Gibson on DWTS.  I can't take anymore! lol

• Love 2

There is a reason why reality shows that feature celebs are usually just awful, awful, terrible. I can't bring myself to type all the text that explains why that is so. Besides, I think most people already know the reasons.

I just hope the network comes to their senses and cancels this POS before it airs its first episode. It is bound to be a real dog or perhaps a real turkey. But it won't be very entertaining and that's for sure!

On 9/20/2017 at 9:05 AM, RandomWatcher said:

Call me crazy, but I kind of want to see how Johnny Bananas from Mtv's The Challenge would do on Big Brother.

Give her even more protection by putting her in a coffin and then bury her Six Feet Under the house. Seems to me that is where she belongs.

IMHO, she is the most boring and ridiculous host of any reality POS ever.

Except for Dennis Rodman, I'd be happy with any of those (heaven help me, I just agreed with Evel Dick!)

But, I fear we're going to get Instagram stars and youtubers, plus some people who were on CW shows several years ago - gotta get those young viewers, don'tcha know.

I'd happily watch George Takei do anything, but I'd be terribly worried he'd fall and break a hip during one of their stupid comps.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Twitter, Evel Dick has suggested names like Tommy Chong, George Takei, Paul Ruebens, Rick Springfield, Dennis Rodman, and a few others.

He wouldn't be able to smoke in the house. I know he supposedly cut back or something while he was on Dancing with the Stars but I think that might be the real nail in the coffin for him to appear. Survive that house and those egos without being able to get stoned out of your gourd?

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, Lamb18 said:

For chaos and craziness:

Gary Busey

Dennis Rodman

Charro

Ann, the Dance Moms lady

Gordon Ramsey

We might need a couple of normal people to balance out the mix - Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear

Gary Busey - but only if Meat Loaf is there to react off of him.  That combo almost killed me on Celebrity Apprentice.

The Worm - irritates me, but then I'm from Chicago.

Charro - sure, but I won't understand anything that comes from her mouth.

I watch Dance Moms, and I have no idea who this "Ann" is.

Gordon Ramsey - thinks far too much of himself to show up here.

Stacy and Clinton - I think too much of them for them to show up here.

• Love 3

I think casting is totally dependent on whether they're going for a version like the UK, or a species of it's own.  My understanding of the UK version (never saw it), is casting totally bottom of the barrel people, young, and willing to completely humiliate themselves, wreck their personal relationships, and get nude/possibly bang while in the house.

Or are they possibly going for the Dancing with the Stars type celebrities, who are majority non-reality show people, want to cling to their dignity, and possibly gain some credibility for a rejuvenated career.

I think they will probably have to go with the first option, because who else is willing to sacrifice months at a time?  It has to be people who have no other option in life.  And reality show types are more about self-promotion, and less about raising money for charity.  I'm curious.

• Love 1

Julie said in an interview something about TV stars from days gone by contacting BB to be on, so I'm trying to think of anyone who has been on a show from the 1970s who either needs money or who wants to revive their careers.  There's the Donnie Most/Pam Dawber-type people who probably don't need the money but may want to be relevant again, but not enough to humiliate themselves.  So I'm thinking the former TV stars will be people like Charo who have made the rounds of reality shows.

2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Julie said in an interview something about TV stars from days gone by contacting BB to be on, so I'm trying to think of anyone who has been on a show from the 1970s who either needs money or who wants to revive their careers.  There's the Donnie Most/Pam Dawber-type people who probably don't need the money but may want to be relevant again, but not enough to humiliate themselves.  So I'm thinking the former TV stars will be people like Charo who have made the rounds of reality shows.

then - Mindy Cohn (facts of life)  and Barry Williams (brady bunch)  They both have been on celeb versions of cooking shows.  

And Danny Bonaduce, if he's not busy or in rehab, David Cassidy?

George Takei would never take a week off of Twitter to do a reality show! 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, backformore said:

then - Mindy Cohn (facts of life)  and Barry Williams (brady bunch)  They both have been on celeb versions of cooking shows.  

And Danny Bonaduce, if he's not busy or in rehab, David Cassidy?

George Takei would never take a week off of Twitter to do a reality show! 

Lol, I forgot all about Danny Bonaduce.  Yeah, he'd be game for it.  George Takei was on Celebrity Apprentice, but he probably wasn't as involved in Twitter as he is now.  

eta:  I forgot about people like Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, Mama June, and the Jersey Shore cast.  If it'll be reality stars like this, I'll probably pass.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think they will probably have to go with the first option, because who else is willing to sacrifice months at a time?

I believe they've said this will be a shortened version. I imagine maybe like a month and a half or something.

BB in general is seen as so trashy now and they mostly cast heinous, trashy people, so I figure Celeb BB will follow that trend. Besides, even if Production wanted them, I don't see any decent celebs (like the ones they can get on DWtS) wanting to do something that's so trashy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Don't know if this is true or not but someone on Twitter just said that Raven said that she's going to be on Celeb BB. For now I'm taking this news with a mountain ton of salt.

It's obviously the truth. I mean, Raven is a celebrity, don'tcha know! She was on TV when she was a sick teenager! She also is totally allowed to announce her casting for CBB this early!

In all seriousness, it's false. I mean, it's Raven. The likeliest story behind this is she was talking to someone about CBB and they joked that she could be on it. Raven usually bases her lies on a tiny grain of truth. Well, that's not true either. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Don't know if this is true or not but someone on Twitter just said that Raven said that she's going to be on Celeb BB. For now I'm taking this news with a mountain ton of salt.

It'll. Never. Happen.

But I would be willing for round two of Raven and her Terminal Diseases. The first time was fun. And I mean, there's so many more out there that she hasn't contracted or developed yet! She has a whole two or so months to go surfing on WebMD to pick some new ones (don't worry, she doesn't actually read the symptoms or anything, she just uses the name and makes up the rest). 

Remember, y'all. Wear ecru for endometriosis so that we can show those suffering from an itchy, painful rash on their internal organs that we crouch over and scratch in sympathetic pain with them. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3