Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Line Of Duty

54 minutes ago, scrb said:

But they're 5 seasons in.  So are they going to run 6 episodes a year for the next 5 years and whatever additional seasons may have aired?

This article says that they're going to air the first three seasons on Saturdays. 

• Like 1

just added Acorn while under self isolation due to virus.  Love the show.  in the middle of season 3 right now.  I love British TV......I have all but stopped watching American network shows because they become so tedious as they drag things out.  I've been alternating between this show and No Offence....

currently on season 2 on prime. it's good so far but I just want mark bonnar to read the dictionary or a phone book or some steamy adult novels to me.

• Laugh 3

2 minutes ago, buttercupia said:

currently on season 2 on prime. it's good so far but I just want mark bonnar to read the dictionary or a phone book or some steamy adult novels to me

I know him from Shetland (and he *is* really cute) but didn't even realize he was in LoD!

So, in the penultimate episode of S1, DI Arnott got his fingers cut off, or so I thought.  I just started S2 (The Ambush), and he's not showing any mutilations.  What happened?  Anyway, this looks like a pretty brutal series already.  One episode in and they're 4 cops down.

I'm actually happy Hastings is in trouble in the current season. He has a a problem with female officers. It's especially obvious in season 4. His treatment of Lindsey Denton in Season 2 ep 1 is subtle but it's there. He's a chauvinist twat.

Seasons 2 and 3 are actually my favorite Line of Duty seasons. 

Regarding this episode the husband staring at Kate during his wife's funeral was disgusting.