Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Line Of Duty

Am about to finish season 5 on a free Acorn week. I love this show, but all the initials they use for different things confuses the hell out of me. Oh another one that just started on Acorn is London Kills, I think it might be even better guys! Enjoy!

Just now, atlantaloves said:

Oh another one that just started on Acorn is London Kills, I think it might be even better guys! Enjoy!

It's not.  London Kills was okay but nowhere as good as Line of Duty.

• Like 2

Well let's just say they are neck and neck...I love them both! But then again, I just started London Kills. 

On 7/16/2019 at 8:32 PM, atlantaloves said:

Well let's just say they are neck and neck...I love them both! But then again, I just started London Kills. 

I'm starting London Kills now as well as S2 of Line of Duty. Check out No Offence - which I adored. 

• Like 1

I'm starting to really dislike Hastings . He's so self righteous. 

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Like 1

Finally caught up! I was a bit disappointed in season 5,  it didn't have a compelling villain like the previous seasons. Still looking forward to season 6. I think I read that they haven't even written the script for it yet and it may not come out until 2021:(

I literally did a facepalm when I made the connection in the S05 finale to a character in the first season 😄

Superficially, I think Steve looks better with a beard. When he’s clean-shaven, he looks too young to be a seasoned cop. Also, Kate’s haircut in S02 was my favourite.

Edited by Capricasix
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Capricasix said:

I literally did a facepalm when I made the connection in the S05 finale to a character in the first season

I had to have it spelled out for me-- didn't make the connection myself!

I agree about the beard. He's quite my type.

• Like 1

I have been a fan of British television for decades (I remember watching the original House of Cards on PBS in the 1990s), but since I’ve just binged LoD and Bodyguard (twice) in the last month, I’m all GIVE ME ALL THE BRITISH MYSTERIES AND POLICE PROCEDURALS 😄 Netflix has 19 seasons of Midsomer Murders! And I didn’t realize that Vicky McClure was in the first season of Broadchurch, so I’ll need to watch that again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Capricasix said:

I’m all GIVE ME ALL THE BRITISH MYSTERIES AND POLICE PROCEDURALS

I joined Acorn just so I could get me some more. I'll have to move to Midsomer soon! (I also have Netflix)

• Like 1