Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E04: We're Sleeping Wear?

Drogo
  • Start Topic

IG = Instagram

I get that the "You have one day to complete this look GO GO GO!!!!!" is to ramp up the drama but I really hate it.  The show is weeks long, let them have the week for their look.  When Demi Lovato made that comment about "sometimes you don't have time" I wanted to punch her in the throat.  When's the last time you were hurried to do anything, honey?  When Zac Posen was first coming up was he made to create a gown in 24 hours for someone walking down the red carpet?  I doubt it.  When Nina gets designs for her magazine, are they created in an hour?  Doubt it.

I thought Kenya's look, while not a textile was actually very pretty.  If the pants had been different then I probably would've bought it.  

I don't care what the twins design or how good it is.  I will hate it.  Both of them grate.

• Love 18

This was the worst runway presentation so far this season. Too many things were just over designed or had too much fabric to be practical or were just fug. It's fascinating how the designers have so much trouble making something so simple. Jammies. A nightie. A robe. Maybe it's because they slept rough on top of the Empire State Building & didn't have time to shower. Even the winning look had problems. It was pretty & I totally got the inspiration, but it wasn't flattering in the bosom. I thought the model looked oddly flat-chested. I love that it was produced in silk, but for $200 I expect perfection. 

The twins were so annoying to the the other designers this episode. I call gamesmanship.

• Love 9

When Heidi and Tim critiqued Shawn's look in the workroom Heidi brought up the bathroom issue. Did Shawn address that in her garment or not? I was wondering because Heidi brought it up with Kenya's design on the runway.

I cannot stand the twins and them tag teaming each other to work on each of their designs. I forgot which designer said that the twins designs are probably 50% each of them. It is hard to judge them on their sewing and construction skills when I am not sure who did what. I would be interested to see how the twins would work if one was auf'd. Claire might be fine, but Shawn I think would be over her head.

I do enjoy all the other designers reactions to the twins. If I was around them I would probably go crazy.

I am glad Kenya is sticking around. I agreed with Deyonte's auf'ing. I really wish Samantha would make it into the top. I think some of the designers had trouble because there should be some design with even a simple garment on this show. So making simple sleepwear probably would not cut it. It would be deemed boring or nothing special. I can see why Michael and Kentaro were in the top because while somewhat simple their print made their designs more interesting.

I actually do not mind the models discussing wearing. I like her their opinions.

I really liked Kentaro getting help from Samantha on designing for a plus size woman. Though most of the designers have said they are nervous, but are willing to learn how to design for various shaped women.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 13

Heidi is so goofy. Sometimes I forget how much I like her.

Also my guess is the reason for the "sleepover" was sponsorship by the NYC tourism board.

12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Is it me or is Amy doing well yet not getting a good edit or favorable commentary because they expect more out of her due to her background? Last week I loved her versatile outfit yet she is seemingly going without notice. 

I agree. I really liked her garment. It wasn't sexy enough for Heidi's taste though so I'm not surprised she was in the middle. Amy's "trunk full of wisdom" comment earlier in the season was an eyeroll, but she really does know a lot more about textiles and construction the most of the others. It didn't even occur to Aaron than painting all over his fabric would stiffen it up.

12 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

Anyway, Kentaro was my favorite, but you know they wouldn't mass produce that.

I couldn't understand the point of asking the designers to hand paint a garment that would have to be mass produced.

11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I was surprised at how not terrible most of the looks were.

I expected them to be better this week. As tired as the designers are, they did have all night to think about what they were going to make.

11 hours ago, Nidratime said:

I don't remember which designer designed the last look that came down the runway, but I really liked it and was shocked it wasn't in the top.

59b2a44f184d3_bluejammies.thumb.jpg.f4bbcb1f33b6e74bf6113287112ea2f5.jpg

8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I haven't finished the episode yet, but I had to come here to say I really dislike the inclusion of the models' opinions. 

I am really done with Liris waxing poetic about her curves and her shape. What did she say? She's the Naomi of plus? Not hardly.

6 hours ago, Lizzing said:

What was that blue marabou abomination?  It kind of looked like cuffs, but I can't figure why anyone would put that color of feather cuffs on a black sweater with fire engine red trim.  I'm questioning Nina's taste level and lack of sophistication, yet again.

cuffs.thumb.jpg.4d54f80fdf8a8ec3372760434ed48a56.jpg

4 hours ago, Aulty said:

I thought that he probably didn't know they would look that sheer on camera or in a highly lit workroom - I have a few blouses that look alright when I check myself in the mirror at home, but are a totally different story outside in bright daylight. I found it odd that the camera zoomed in on them so much.

Nothing odd about that. That was a weird outfit. Of course they zoomed right in on it, LOL.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I couldn't understand the point of asking the designers to hand paint a garment that would have to be mass produced.

According to Heidi Klum's site, the design is hand-painted on the version they are selling.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I get that the "You have one day to complete this look GO GO GO!!!!!" is to ramp up the drama but I really hate it.  The show is weeks long, let them have the week for their look.  When Demi Lovato made that comment about "sometimes you don't have time" I wanted to punch her in the throat.  When's the last time you were hurried to do anything, honey?  When Zac Posen was first coming up was he made to create a gown in 24 hours for someone walking down the red carpet?  I doubt it.  When Nina gets designs for her magazine, are they created in an hour?  Doubt it.

On Face Off there was once a special where the judges competed with each other. They had the same time constraints and had to do more than one look, but got help by previous contestants. It was so interesting to see them struggle and admit, that it was hard and how much time they usually spend on the different steps.

It would be so awesome, if the designers on PR would compete. Gunn, Posen, Kors, Mizrahi. Klum if she dares, I mean she calls herself a fashion designer because of her intimates line!

Edited by tiramisue
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, steff13 said:

I thought Amy's outfit this week looked like the drape they put over you when you get your hair cut.

I can totally see this.  But, when I saw the preview with them saying something looked like a hospital gown, I was sure they were talking about Amy's.

• Love 6

I really liked Michael's design and it was the easiest one to mass produce I think, so he was the deserved winner. Deyonte going home was a shame, because I liked him and he did have some interesting designs, but after last week's debacle and what he sent out today he deserved it.

I thought Kenya's was the worst actually, the hole in the back showed her model's panties, not a good look. But I am interested in seeing more of her.

And Aaron's bloomers... No. Just no.

I wonder if Tim's outburst about cheating from the previews is about the twins. Like others said, I think they will overstep the boundaries and start working together too much. But we'll have to wait and see. Looking forward to it though. As much as I love the wholesome relationships this season (Samantha & Kentaro, Michael & Margarita) I also love a bit of drama.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, rhys said:

I thought she just got done ravishing Cookie Monster.

Nina does not ravish!  We question your taste levels.

Interesting that so many people were flustered by having to work with silk.  In the first season, Kors complimented Wendy on her ability to tailor silk charmeuse.

I really liked Samantha's blue and silver pajamas.  But, did she do any paint enhancement?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I'm thinking that the twins go beyond "helping" each other to the point where one either designs or creates a look for the other.   Honestly, is it so hard for PR to have  a rule that  family members cannot compete in the same season?  Casting both twins the same season, even though they work together, is asking for trouble. 

I'm sure they were cast together for just this reason. There really isn't much drama this season; everyone seems to be getting along, at least compared to some of the cliques and meanies we've seen in the past. After all, we can't just focus on DESIGN now, can we? What fun would that be? The producers would get bored!

• Love 10
12 hours ago, latetotheparty said:

I've noticed that, too.  Also , Samantha has had really consistent strong work.  The jacket she designed this week was gorgeous.

Well, she had had several pregnancies... :)

Samantha's was a Celine ripoff.

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3670.JPG

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Nancypants said:

I'm. Super pissed that i actually liked what the twins sent down the Runway. Even more pissed that I liked Sinead O'conners look a lot. 

#Pajamas by Shawn, served with a Side of Pretentious Word Salad

So did I.  I loved it.  I know everyone hates the twins but I loved Shawn's silver outfit. Thought it was so sexy.  

• Love 3

Someone said "I'm using the Chrysler Building as inspiration" and I immediately thought of Jay's dress from Season 1.   Do you think any of the Season 16 contestants have even watched Season 1?

• Love 19

I really liked several of the looks that were in the 'safe' category.  I think they were safe instead of top looks due to the cost of mass producing them.  I would hope that the designers would study the show before they appear and realize that Heidi will have one competition to benefit one of her own lines.  And, knowing that, they would realize that the cheaper to produce, the better.  A question I have though is does the designer see any money for the sales of his/her garments when Heidi produces them, or do they only receive the 'honor' of designer for her?

I often wonder if producers of some reality shows try to predetermine who the viewers will like and then feature them more often than other contestants.  If so, I think that they thought we would be just delighted with the twins.  I wonder if they are surprised that many of us do not like them at all and want them off the screen as soon as possible.

Did anyone else notice that when the judges were introduced they waved and said hello to the designers and then the camera cut over to the designers who then said hello and waved back?  When doing so, all of the designers, with the exception of the twins, waved back to the judges.  Too special and precious to wave back to the judges?  Indeed.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, latetotheparty said:

That was Samantha's.  Simply stunning.  Gimme,

I LOVED Samantha's look - it was gorgeous, sophisticated and comfortable-looking, and I can't figure out why she is always stuck in the "safe" zone.  I can (reluctantly) admit that Baldy Twin's look was very nice, but Samantha's certainly was better and should have been in the top 3.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Heidi is so goofy. Sometimes I forget how much I like her.

Lol, this is the reason she works my last nerve a lot of the time.  It all seems so forced to me, like a forty year old woman trying to be a cutesy preteen.

2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

59b2a44f184d3_bluejammies.thumb.jpg.f4bbcb1f33b6e74bf6113287112ea2f5.jpg

I am really done with Liris waxing poetic about her curves and her shape. What did she say? She's the Naomi of plus? Not hardly.

cuffs.thumb.jpg.4d54f80fdf8a8ec3372760434ed48a56.jpg

Nothing odd about that. That was a weird outfit. Of course they zoomed right in on it, LOL.

If that top look is Samantha's look, I really didn't care for it, or maybe the model didn't sell it.  In the picture, she looks like she's lumbering back up the runway.  Regardless, I just don't like the color or the design so I'm glad it wasn't in the top.

Totally agree on Liris, get over yourself honey.

• Love 3

Kenya, its time o shake it off and get down to business.  I get the impression that the judges like her and seem willing to offer positive feedback even in a bottom critique but I think she  will be going home the next time she is in the bottom.  The judges save/turn a blind eye to their favorites but for only so long.  If you don;t step it up and produce something that will knock their socks off you are going home.  I am fan and even I can't justify the Tim Gunn save being used on kenya  given what she has put down the runway.  

• Love 1

Lol, this is the reason she works my last nerve a lot of the time.  It all seems so forced to me, like a forty year old woman trying to be a cutesy preteen.

I agree. I think our Heidi is desperately trying not to appear her age. And while I'm paddling in the shallow pool, I love her hair. Several seasons ago it was a horrible distracting fried mess, and now she's managed to get it lustrous and healthy again.

Agree the last look was the best and should have received recognition.

Let's trade out the models' musings for more design talk.

Aaron looked like he was wearing dirty underpants. Or like a playground perv. Something about the flesh-colored see-through bloomers and plan white drawers was very disturbing.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, dosodog said:

Michaels was pretty, but the straps would bug me to no end trying to sleep. 

I would have bought Kentaro's.  

Heidi must have to pee a lot in the middle of the night.......

I wonder why they didn't fuss about Shawn's jumpsuit being hard to get out of for a bathroom visit. It was the first thing I thought of when Shawn first said "jumpsuit" in the workroom. It was lovely, though  but I can't look at the twins without wanting to chain them together by their nose rings  

when one judge said of Aaron, "I don't know about his taste," I busted a gut. Yeah, the guy who designs peenie pockets and wears sheer knickers over saggy underpants is loaded with good taste.

• Love 16

I loved Deyonte's first look--the one he won with--but nothing he's sent down the runway since has been at the same level.  I wonder if he's one of those designers who has to muddle and stew and diddle for a while until inspiration hits and *bang*bam*boom* out come three brilliant designs and the start of a collection.  That sort of design method really doesn't work within the time constraints of PR.  It was torture to watch him fumble so.  That was a good auf.

I loved Kentaro's, and I do believe that the judges did too.  If this hadn't been comp where the winning design goes into mass production I think he might have won.  But those completely delicate and lovely scallops at the neckline would have made mass production impossible, and without them the design just didn't have the delicate beauty, so Michael's spaghetti straps had to win.  Which I'm OK with too, I thought his design was also beautiful.

And oh lord, I'm going to say it...I thought Shorn's was also quite nice.  The whole jumpsuit thing and peeing in the middle of the night is a show stopper, unless it was loose enough you could slip the straps off and pull the whole thing down.  The very best part was when she was up there talking about her design with her pretentious word salad (I  forget who coined that upthread, but it was brilliant) you could see by Nina's face that she purely hates Shorn, but was completely fair when evaluating her design.  That was kind of nice to see, that the judges can put personal likes/dislikes aside to judge based only on the design.  Which is in Aaron's favor, since his personal look (see through bloomers?  Seriously?) and his runway look were both bad.

I can't wait for the big cheating drama.  In the season opening preview, it looked a lot more serious than just collusion between the twins.  It looked like a hardcore PR rule had been broken like someone smuggled some sort of illegal assistance into the workroom, or someone actually sabotaged another designer's look.  Tim looked and sounded more pissed in that preview than I think he would if it were just a simple case of a designer bringing some hand-work back to the apartment to work on overnight.

• Love 6

I'm surprised that they didn't show one contestant saying, "When Tim told us we'd be designing our own textiles, I thought we'd be using that computer program."

I wonder if the twins were more or less annoying as children.

Shawn and Claire's mother and father: I blame you. 

"Shorn"!!! That's fantastic!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 11

15 HOURS AGO, DOSODOG SAID:

Agree on the straps--I pictured unnecessary bedtime annoyance trying to get all the straps properly placed.  

Every woman past the age of 50 or so has to get up in the middle of the night to pee (my unscientific statement, but probably mostly true).  I'm glad that she brought it up as a real world consideration.

Samantha and Kentaro were adorable.  It's nice to see people helping each other in a non-obtrusive way.  Note that he didn't yell for her help and that she didn't sew it for him or dash across the workroom.

I can't wait for the big cheating drama.  In the season opening preview, it looked a lot more serious than just collusion between the twins.  It looked like a hardcore PR rule had been broken like someone smuggled some sort of illegal assistance into the workroom, or someone actually sabotaged another designer's look.  Tim looked and sounded more pissed in that preview than I think he would if it were just a simple case of a designer bringing some hand-work back to the apartment to work on overnight.

Oh, bringing work back to the apartment would be HUGE.  I can see the producers having a hard time with the twins--designers regularly help each other out in the workroom, even sewing on each other's garments if they themselves finish early and someone else needs something hemmed.  Where do you draw the line, exactly?  I think that the twins are past that line, but I'd hate to see a situation where no designer can help another--those are some of the feel good moments on the show.

That said, both twins are so narcissistic that they seem completely unable to read a room.  The other designers have been shooting daggers at them with their eyes--I'm surprised that no one has told them to STFU or at least to use indoor voices.

Edited by Yokosmom
  • Love 10

I loved Samantha's look too, and Batani's was seriously sexy, i think.

batani.jpg

I wear gowns to sleep in, I like them. Granted, they're rarely glamorous or satiny, but occasionally. I liked the winning look, and the other top two, much as it pains me to admit that I liked anything one of those wretched twins did.

Edited by luna1122
  • Love 2

I loved Samantha's look too, and Batani's was seriously sexy, i think.

The look posted above (I've already forgotten whether is is Batani's or Samantha's) is beautiful, but it looks as though her boobs are a hairsbreadth away from falling out.  Cut a bit too low...

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Yokosmom said:

The look posted above (I've already forgotten whether is is Batani's or Samantha's) is beautiful, but it looks as though her boobs are a hairsbreadth away from falling out.  Cut a bit too low...

It's Batani's and it's WAY too low for anyone with even a modicum of a bosom...completely impractical verging on wardrobe misfunctiony, but so pretty.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Nancypants said:

I'm. Super pissed that i actually liked what the twins sent down the Runway. Even more pissed that I liked Sinead O'conners look a lot. 

That being said,  WTF was with Sinead"s (carefully worded, already-rehearsed-in the- mirror and delivered with Great Theatrical Effect and Clipped DiK-Shun).. Oral Dissertation explanation that she have When asked to "Tell us about your Inspiration? "

Indeed.

• Love 17

I just remembered how much I enjoyed Heidi scolding Shorn (heh!) for too much chatting, not enough working. 

50 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Aaron looked like he was wearing dirty underpants. Or like a playground perv. Something about the flesh-colored see-through bloomers and plan white drawers was very disturbing.

Yes! It looked grubby, like some old perv that hasn't taken time with personal hygiene. Someone last week said he looks in general like someone washed a red garment with a load of whites and got washed out pink everywhere and I liked that. I like a designer to look SHARP, whatever their style. He does not. 

That said, I kinda like the guy, but his personal style does not intrigue or inspire me. 

• Love 11

I hate to admit it, but Shawn's look was by far my favorite this week. As soon as they said it was a sleepwear challenge, I thought someone should make a wide-legged jumpsuit (stretchy enough that you wouldn't need zippers to get out of it). i absolutely hated the fabrics provided by Heidi (as per usual) as I like to sleep in stretch cotton, jersey or flannel. I really don't like satin as it has zero stretch in it. However, Shawn's was gorgeous and her print looked a lot less fourth grade craft project than most of the others. It actually looked like a printed fabric out of Mood. I also liked Claire's pink piece. Brandon's was cool too, and Batani's was really sexy and beautiful. I didn't mind the winning look, it was quite beautiful but I thought the neckline was a bit too high in the front for comfy sleeping. 

Even though it was by far the worst runway show of the season, I actually liked many of the designs, Ayana's and Samantha's were cool too. The bad ones were just so, so bad. The colors, the fabric, the lack of design. Ugh.

Aaron needs to go and take his yellow shorts with him. I don't need to see his tighty whities ever again.

Edited by iknow
  • Love 3

Overall, I liked Shawn's just fine, but I didn't like how it pooched out at the belly.  Looking straight on, like the runway shots, it looks normal and fine.  But when the judges did their inspection and the model turned sideways it was a LOT of pooch and looked like a lot of fabric.  And while I liked the look of the sash I would hate sleeping with it.  One more thing to get wrapped around my legs.  Also, I wouldn't be tying it on before bed and taking it off going to bed and putting it back on in the morning.  Ugh.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

probably from being pregnant so many times.  Or maybe she's planning on another pregnancy.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, millennium said:

I think if I were taken to the top of the Empire State Building for inspiration to make sleepwear, I would design a long, flowing garment that hangs from the shoulder and tell the judges: "It's a muumuu." 

Be careful. It could be a caftan. Apparently, and I learned this from RHOBH the Dubai trip, there is a difference between mumus and caftans.

People that know the difference take it seriously. All I'm saying is be prepared to feel the heat if you call it the caftan a muumu and vice versa. .....

7 hours ago, Nancypants said:

That being said,  WTF was with Sinead"s (carefully worded, already-rehearsed-in the- mirror and delivered with Great Theatrical Effect and Clipped DiK-Shun).. Oral Dissertation explanation that she have When asked to "Tell us about your Inspiration? "

Last night I could not NOT notice that they pronounce ending consonants very specifically.  If it ends in a T, you hear the T.

4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I actually do not mind the models discussing wearing. I like her their opinions.

I really liked Kentaro getting help from Samantha on designing for a plus size woman. Though most of the designers have said they are nervous, but are willing to learn how to design for various shaped women.

I like hearing the opinions too.  Whatever body shape you are, you know what brings you joy in a garment.  Style and shape wise, we have unique needs and wants.

As the weeks go by, the more I love a diverse runway.  And the more I want to see it from "professional" designers on their runways.  As a once fat, currently chubby, eventually thin gal, there is something about seeing fashion on everybody and anybody, all together, coming down the runway. 

Does anyone know if they stay with a mixture of models for NYFW or go back to everyone is pretty much the same shape?

2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So did I.  I loved it.  I know everyone hates the twins but I loved Shawn's silver outfit. Thought it was so sexy.  

I don't care for the twins.  But I really liked the print and use of it on her outfit.  

Who knew I could separate her personality from her design.  

50 minutes ago, Yokosmom said:

Agree on the straps--I pictured unnecessary bedtime annoyance trying to get all the straps properly placed.  

Every woman past the age of 50 or so has to get up in the middle of the night to pee (my unscientific statement, but probably mostly true).  I'm glad that she brought it up as a real world consideration.

Samantha and Kentaro were adorable.  It's nice to see people helping each other in a non-obtrusive way.  Note that he didn't yell for her help and that she didn't sew it for him or dash across the workroom.

Oh, bringing work back to the apartment would be HUGE.  I can see the producers having a hard time with the twins--designers regularly help each other out in the workroom, even sewing on each other's garments if they themselves finish early and someone else needs something hemmed.  Where do you draw the line, exactly?  I think that the twins are past that line, but I'd hate to see a situation where no designer can help another--those are some of the feel good moments of the show.

Unscientific or not you are correct.  I'm 53 and in the last 5 years, stopped sleeping completely through the night.  But so far, I only have to get up once and am able to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.  Leisurely.  No racing to get to the toilet and get my pj's off.

For me, the difference between the twins and Kenataro/Samantha is that KS was collaborating, sharing tips and tricks.  In the end, Kenataro did the actual work.

The twins do jobs for each other.  And I don't care for the twins.

So maybe I can't separate personality.....

• Love 4

I suppose we should be grateful that they aren't triplets. 

Please don't give the producers any ideas for next season!  :-)

(Seriously, I could see them coming up with something really awful like Project Runway: All in the Family or something.  Here's our mother/daughter team!  Here's our sister/brother team!  Here's our divorced couple!  Oh god, I hope they don't read these forums.)

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

when one judge said of Aaron, "I don't know about his taste," I busted a gut. Yeah, the guy who designs peenie pockets and wears sheer knickers over saggy underpants is loaded with good taste.

And I appreciated Zac's verbal smackdown of his absurd outfit--explaing how if he's presenting a garment, he shouldn't have anything distracting from the presentation.  Those sheer shorts were beyond distracting and seemed to be just for shock value.  

• Love 22
17 hours ago, Nidratime said:

I was so waiting for Shawn to win and then the whole "cheating" thing to happen or be declared. I'm guessing the other designers are going to get fed up with the twins helping each other, but I don't know if that would be enough for Tim to be so angry and confrontational as we saw in spoiler previews. So, I'm wondering what else happens.

I despise the twins, especially Shawn, but the other designers really need to shut up about "help". We saw all the advice being given to the dudes who don't know how to design for breasts. I can't remember the name of the woman who said she didn't want to win by stepping on people, but she spends a lot of time telling these people how to design for larger women.  (How refusing to do others' design work is dirty play still has me scratching my head. If you hide their supplies or trashed them to the judges, it would be unsporting. Simply not telling them how to do basic design tasks like, y'know, designing for the secondary sex characteristics of women--their primary customers--is not dirty.) This helping thing is not new, either. We have had people with pre-existing relationships before, and they advised each other, as well. The whole thing is so much whining. Almost as irritating as the twins themselves. 

I was relieved that Kenya didn't leave. I really like her, even if I agree that garment was horrendous. Sad for Deyante, but it was earned. 

• Love 2

I think the twins are going over the line with their collaboration.  Asking advice is okay.  Asking if you can help someone finish their garment when it's down to the wire is fine.  That's individuals bouncing ideas off of each other while still working on their own, separate designs.  

Asking:  "if I do your top will you sew my pants?" is over the line.  Saying "I need to focus on helping her so she can then focus on helping me" is over the line.  That's a team producing 2 garments rather than 2 individuals producing one garment each.

We don't know yet what the cheating is, yet but from the previews it does sound like an on going thing.  In the preview Tim says "it's cheating and it's got to stop now" makes it sound like something that's been going on a while.  If it's the twin collaboration I'd be really irritated that the producers saw it going on the whole time and did nothing about it until someone complained. 

I did like most of the designs, even some of the safe ones so the bottom designs really stood out as being particularly bad this week. 

• Love 15

I liked how several of the guys showed up in what seemed to be identical "classic pjs" with the contrasting piping. I guess those were the ones when told "bring your pajamas" said "I sleep nude". I mean that's got to be a fairly common thing? (or at least for the dorm style living they are wearing their boxers to bed)

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 4.55.52 PM.png

• Love 2