Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: The Minotaur/ S03.E10: The Diviner

• Start Topic

Of course he will make his way back, or, if it's like every other time when someone leaves (or is presumed dead) on this show, they will somehow bump into him at some point.  Strand, Daniel, Travis, the woman from the raft, Nick, Ophelia, that's a lot of "surprise" bump intos in a short time.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Jel said:

Of course he will make his way back, or, if it's like every other time when someone leaves (or is presumed dead) on this show, they will somehow bump into him at some point.  Strand, Daniel, Travis, the woman from the raft, Nick, Ophelia, that's a lot of "surprise" bump intos in a short time.

I'm waiting for them to bump into the walking dead Travis. In a very special episode.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Madison's intimate relationship with Travis wasn't believable, and we haven't seen her intimately involved with anyone since.

Picturing* an intimate encounter between Madison and Travis:

Travis:  Are you ok?  Did I hurt you?

Madison: I'm fine, why do you ask?

Travis: You moved.

* "Picturing" = hearing the words in my head, actually, because visual imagery of such an event...?  No. Pass. Please.

• Love 3

I'm watching this season all at once on the plane over the holiday. It's just not good. I can't imagine watching week to week giving the grindingly slow pace and general stupidity. I mean wow. Cowboys and Indians in the ZA? Ok. 

The only thing remotely watchable is Strand and Salazar. I'm continually amazed how everyone just let's Madison in to muck about and ruin everything.