Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: By Invitation Only

• Start Topic

I remember seeing Heidi briefly in S1 and didn't know who she was or how she related to the cast. IIRC, she was referred to as someone important in the Dallas "charity circle." Personally, I thought she was tacky and crude. I didn't like her at all.

• Love 2

Sour faced Heidi is a shining example of how unflattering a center part can be on some women.

Heidi looks like ass.  This woman, and Kameron Westcott, is who everyone wants to kiss up to and are the "right people" that everyone wants to be in with?  Is this the world we live in??

• Love 4

I finally realized why the D'andra/her mom/cosmetic company drama  feels so classic to me--- it feels like a daytime soap, Young and the Restless type plot.    Like Victor Newman might pop around the door at "Hard Night Good Morning" (seriously?!) at any moment.   

Agree that the Brandi/doctor visit seemed strange.   What exactly did the Mommy Makeover (hate that term) do to her uterus?  Sometimes Brandi seems Bride of Chucky borderline feral and dumb but then she wins me over with her impressions and goofy antics. 

Think that both the Hollman and Deuber marriage tensions this season are primarily an exaggeration  for the purpose of a storyline.   

• Love 5

Travis was a huge asshole (as Stephanie noted in her talking head).  I feel like she probably let him have it when they got home though.  Is it just me or is the view from the house not pretty?  They kept referring to a "water view" but it looked like a man-made duck pond.  And they you looked at some ugly high rises.  Not very beautiful IMO.

Loved D'Andra smacking down Leanne.  Too bad Leann didn't listen.  They should hire D'Andra to give a talk like that to every Real HoWife.

Brandi's doctor is very pretty.  

I am all over the place with how I feel about Brandi this season.  I agree with her about the "charity scene" really being a vanity project.  I enjoy her and Stephanie's real friendship.  Her kids seem crazy, jumping all over her while she was trying to have a phone conversation.  I was rude of her to invite Cary and Stephanie on the trip in front of Kameron but 1) she apologized in advance and 2) it was probably something she had to do before she left and they stopped filming.   Kameron was accurate in saying Brandi was rude but then was equally bad as Brandi for lecturing her especially in front of Brandi's daughter.  I agree with the previous poster who stated that manners are about making people feel welcome and secure and not about berating people who aren't well-mannered.  I also noticed Kameron dropped the baby valley girl voice when she was pissed off.  She can also check herself with the cavalli dog outfits and purse raincoat.  Gross.  

• Love 4
On 9/10/2017 at 2:29 AM, Rubyslippahz said:

I finally realized why the D'andra/her mom/cosmetic company drama  feels so classic to me--- it feels like a daytime soap, Young and the Restless type plot.    Like Victor Newman might pop around the door at "Hard Night Good Morning" (seriously?!) at any moment.   

They even have the soap opera look!

3 hours ago, iloveit said:

I also noticed Kameron dropped the baby valley girl voice when she was pissed off.  

I forgot about that!  Me too!

Edited by princelina
  • Love 3

I think these cows feel they are better than LeAnn because they "married well."  As if they had anything to do with that, that it wasn't just dumb luck.

That house was a money pit, that pool was ugly.

so Brandi doesn't want LeAnn in her house.  Weren't Brandi and Stephanie always talking about pooping last season?  Hypocrites.

Brandi has no class.  How can she give gifts to the other women in front of Kameron?  What a selfish cow.  Even a six year old knows that's bad manners.  And they think LeAnn has no class.

I don't feel sorry for Stephanie.  You marry money and money is what you get.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think these cows feel they are better than LeAnn because they "married well."  As if they had anything to do with that, that it wasn't just dumb luck.

That house was a money pit, that pool was ugly.

so Brandi doesn't want LeAnn in her house.  Weren't Brandi and Stephanie always talking about pooping last season?  Hypocrites.

Brandi has no class.  How can she give gifts to the other women in front of Kameron?  What a selfish cow.  Even a six year old knows that's bad manners.  And they think LeAnn has no class.

I don't feel sorry for Stephanie.  You marry money and money is what you get.

I think they just don't like Leanne because she's too aggressive and threatens violence. I wouldn't want to be around her, either. And I can sympathize with Stephanie talking behind her back when we've seen Leanne get in her face and yell at her. I actually am amazed the women remain as composed as they do. Leanne is the two faced one, her entire career is presenting a fake, positive image to women, when the reality is she's a violent, petty, mean woman who's the biggest social climber of them all. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I think they just don't like Leanne because she's too aggressive and threatens violence. I wouldn't want to be around her, either. And I can sympathize with Stephanie talking behind her back when we've seen Leanne get in her face and yell at her. I actually am amazed the women remain as composed as they do. Leanne is the two faced one, her entire career is presenting a fake, positive image to women, when the reality is she's a violent, petty, mean woman who's the biggest social climber of them all. 

Leanne is one of those people who yells, "I'm going to kick your ass!" but never, ever does because if someone wants to fight you, they will and won't tell you they will.  Leanne's issue is that she acts like a child.  

My issue with women like Stephanie and Brandi is, they got lucky, that's all.  They "married well".  They probably think it was some kind of skill that drew their husbands to them, when in reality it was dumb luck.  That's my beef with them; to me, they are no better than Leanne.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Leanne is one of those people who yells, "I'm going to kick your ass!" but never, ever does because if someone wants to fight you, they will and won't tell you they will.  Leanne's issue is that she acts like a child.  

My issue with women like Stephanie and Brandi is, they got lucky, that's all.  They "married well".  They probably think it was some kind of skill that drew their husbands to them, when in reality it was dumb luck.  That's my beef with them; to me, they are no better than Leanne.  

I agree. Although I doubt it was dumb luck. They definitely sought out successful men. I agree that it's dumb luck they were born pretty enough to land rich husbands without developing personalities. Though, I think Leanne is prettier than all of the other women. 

I wouldn't be so dismissive of Leanne's threats. She's definitely crossed the line on this show, and her history before this show suggests when she snaps she WILL get violent. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I agree. Although I doubt it was dumb luck. They definitely sought out successful men. I agree that it's dumb luck they were born pretty enough to land rich husbands without developing personalities. Though, I think Leanne is prettier than all of the other women. 

I wouldn't be so dismissive of Leanne's threats. She's definitely crossed the line on this show, and her history before this show suggests when she snaps she WILL get violent. 

Yes, when I said dumb luck, I meant dumb luck that the men married them.  Sure they sought out successful men, but a lot of women do and not all of them get husbands.  That's what I meant by dumb luck.

I think Leanne acts like that because she knows she's on a reality show.  

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yes, when I said dumb luck, I meant dumb luck that the men married them.  Sure they sought out successful men, but a lot of women do and not all of them get husbands.  That's what I meant by dumb luck.

I think Leanne acts like that because she knows she's on a reality show.  

You don't get court ordered anger management therapy because you are on a reality TV show though, she has a history of getting physically violent. 

And they are all on the same show. LOL

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

You don't get court ordered anger management therapy because you are on a reality TV show though, she has a history of getting physically violent. 

And they are all on the same show. LOL

Yes, I do know they're on the same show.  But let's face it, Stephanie, Brandi and that other one are boring as all hell.  Leanne may be a train wreck, but she's good TV.  Last night, I wished I could have fast forwarded through Stephanie, Brandi and the other one's scenes they were so damn boring.

Also, from what I've seen of "anger management," a lot of it is bullshit; because it's more about, "here's appropriate ways of expressing your anger" without actually getting to the bottom of why that person is angry in the first place.  I'd be insane if I had to be around people like Stephanie, Brandi and that other one, the one married to the plastic surgeon (the one whose face looks ruined).

• Love 2
On 9/5/2017 at 8:09 AM, ghoulina said:

Brandi isn't sure about a son because....and I quote...."she doesn't do TP on the pee-pee". Da fuq??? Neither do ANY boys!!!

I thought she was talking about a "pee pee teepee"?  But I could be totally wrong!

• Love 2