Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: By Invitation Only

• Start Topic

Stephanie draws a line in the sand with Travis about the expensive renovations they need to make to their new home. LeeAnne shows potential as a role model for women until Brandi overhears her gossiping about Stephanie. Meanwhile, D’Andra demands to know when her mother will finally turn over the family business and is surprised when she hears the real reason. And when Brandi invites Cary and Stephanie to Memphis right in front of Kameron, it sparks a fight about etiquette and manners.

I feel bad for Stephanie. Travis can be quite rude to her and really diminishes her input and feelings.  She seems like a sweet person and i really like her. I understand that Travis makes all/most of the money, but, he married her knowing that and she still deserves a voice IMO.

• Love 15

To me it doesn't matter that Travis is the breadwinner. She is his wife and the mother to his kids. It's their money, not his money, and he needs to respect her. That he throws it in her face like that in front of a stranger is shocking to me. If that's what he's doing in front of others, what does he say to her when they're alone? The designer's horrified face was probably what my own face looked like. Free Stephanie. She can do so much better than that blockhead.

Brandi looked really good in her TH with the pink top. Most of the episode though, her skin was practically ruddy Trump orange. Fake tan rarely works on redheads with her coloring, she needs to embrace her fair skin.

It does look like Stephanie is sucking up to Kameron. There was no way that generic princess costume was the best in the room.

D'andra needs a makeup lesson or two. No one should wear that much eyeliner on the lower lash except Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. I understand where her mother is coming from. Her mom has people depending on her for salaries, insurance, etc. She can't let the company fail and she can't turn the company over to someone she doesn't trust to keep it successful.

Brandi's call to that old bitch was so hilarious. I'm not 12! However it was pretty rude to completely ignore Kameron like that at the end. I'm glad that Kameron said something to her. I don't even like Kameron but she's right. I guess if someone ever treats Brinkley or Brooklyn like that, Brandi won't be bothered.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 10

Although it was nice to see the feisty and fun Brandi of last season reappear tonight, that was really extra tacky of her to give gifts and offer travel invites only to Stephanie and Cary right as Kameron was standing there watching.

Yes, Kameron is pretentious and annoying((I cackled at Brandi's DEAD ON impression of her)); yes, that was equally as bitchy of Kameron to call out Brandi that way; yes, the two women obviously just don't *click*, but damn, have enough common sense to not place some of your party guests into such an awkward position. Brandi should've taken Stephanie and Cary aside to another room and done that. But then again, this was obviously done for extra dramatic purposes---I'm sure producers put a little idea into Brandi's head about that slight.

LeeAnne *really* likes to snark on other people supposedly social claiming and being in "the right address"---she'd better work on her aim, throwing all those stones from her glass house.

Can't help but like D'Andrea so far; she seems genuine and no bullshit. Plus, anyone trying to calmly talk sense into the fruitloop that is LeeAnne deserves some mad respect. 

• Love 18

For the life of me I can't figure out why anyone wouldn't warm-up to Kameron's annoying voice and ridiculous facial expressions.  

That prank phone call was hilarious, as was Brandi's impression of Kameron.  Funny Brandi is back!  

Does Mother really want her D'Andra to succeed?  My gut tells me there's a part of her that cringes at the thought of her daughter having an idea that might be better than her's.  I've been wrong before.  

• Love 21
17 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

For the life of me I can't figure out why anyone wouldn't warm-up to Kameron's annoying voice and ridiculous facial expressions.  

That prank phone call was hilarious, as was Brandi's impression of Kameron.  Funny Brandi is back!  

Does Mother really want her D'Andra to succeed?  My gut tells me there's a part of her that cringes at the thought of her daughter having an idea that might be better than her's.  I've been wrong before.  

i don't think you're wrong this time!

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Wow, Kameron, you're right.  What Brandi did was a LITTLE awkward.  And what you did was SUPER awkward.  Congrats.  You know you just wanted the pink bag anyway.

The gift giving and the invitation was awkward, but Kameron chastising Brandi was hella uncomfortable. It only got worse when Kameron completely missed Brandi's joke. Actually Kameron completely missing the joke was a bright spotlight for why she wouldn't have been invited on the trip. In a certain sense, there is nothing for Kameron to be upset about because she doesn't know Brandi well enough to even catch when she's joking. Why would Kameron expect a gift or an invitation? And why would she be hurt because she didn't get either?

I didn't even watch all of season one. It's not like every episode is 42 minutes of Brandi. Conceivably Kameron has spent more time around Brandi than the 3 hours of edited and condensed footage that I've watched of Brandi's life, but I know Brandi better than Kameron does. And I don't fucking know Brandi. Kameron is a virtual stranger to Brandi. Get the fuck over yourself pink princess,

Additionally, Kameron is the one who volunteered that she didn't have a talent. Brandi saying she would enter Kameron into a pageant with no talent portion isn't an insult. It's operationalizing Kameron's assertion that she's talentless. I'd also add humorless.

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

The gift giving and the invitation was awkward, but Kameron chastising Brandi was hella uncomfortable. It only got worse when Kameron completely missed Brandi's joke. Actually Kameron completely missing the joke was a bright spotlight for why she wouldn't have been invited on the trip. In a certain sense, there is nothing for Kameron to be upset about because she doesn't know Brandi well enough to even catch when she's joking. Why would Kameron expect a gift or an invitation? And why would she be hurt because she didn't get either?

I didn't even watch all of season one. It's not like every episode is 42 minutes of Brandi. Conceivably Kameron has spent more time around Brandi than the 3 hours of edited and condensed footage that I've watched of Brandi's life, but I know Brandi better than Kameron does. And I don't fucking know Brandi. Kameron is a virtual stranger to Brandi. Get the fuck over yourself pink princess,

Additionally, Kameron is the one who volunteered that she didn't have a talent. Brandi saying she would enter Kameron into a pageant with no talent portion isn't an insult. It's operationalizing Kameron's assertion that she's talentless. I'd also add humorless.

To paraphrase Emily Gilmore, when someone has bad manners, your good manners are to rise above.  Yes, it was awkward, but rise above, bubblehead.

• Love 17

Kameron is annoying and very high on herself. It was kind of awkward Brandi gave the gifts right in front of her but she made it a million times worse. Im also so sure Brandi is insecure cause she lives in Dallas. She can go away now pls.

Stephanie was totally sucking up at the Halloween party tho because Kameron's costume was pretty boring and I saw better ones just watching the show.

• Love 6

I have to wonder - is Travis THAT much of a pig? Or he is trolling the viewers??? "I make the money so I make all the decisions, grrrr". And then telling her the pool is okay because she's really good at mopping. Fuck the mess, someone will drown in that thing! I thought they were going to flip it, not live in it! 

I have to say, prank calling that sour-face Heidi Dillion was hilarious. Brandi's scary voice was everything. Her impersonation of Cameron was spot-on too. 

So Bryan and Brandi are trying to have another baby. Brandy has general "baby fever", but Bryan just wants that son. Brandi isn't sure about a son because....and I quote...."she doesn't do TP on the pee-pee". Da fuq??? Neither do ANY boys!!! Maybe you should figure out how boys go to the bathroom before you try to have another baby, just saying. 

I REALLY do not get the obsession with living in Dallas proper vs. living in the suburbs. I always thought the suburbs of major cities were often nicer and more desirable? But what do I know? Until 2 months ago I live on the "wrong" side of Main St. in a town of 200 people. 

I have to say, as much as I dislike Cameron, I did agree that it was wrong of Brandi to invite people on a trip with her at a party, in front of others. She could have done a little lunch, or just called them on the phone. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 11

I wish D'Andra's mother would straight up tell D'Andra that she's not entitled to take over the company. 

D'Andra would feel so much better if she did her own thing rather than begging her mother for the company and being shot down every time.

• Love 8

Brandi had a Mommy Make Over because she must have thought she was done having kids...do we smell story line?  Bryan seems utterly clueless about where babies come from or at least how they got theirs, did they use a fertility doctor?   When Brandi told her doctor she had a miscarriage I thought it was odd the doctor did not know this information, wouldn't she have gone to her doctor after she returned from vacation to get checked out?

Sour faced Heidi is a shining example of how unflattering a center part can be on some women.

D'Andra and mother have the potential for being a real Lucy and Ethel combo but come off as Mommy Dearest.  Momma does not want to hear anything D'Andra has to say about moving their products in to the future and in all fairness, plopping yourself down in front of any CEO and proclaiming you need $250,000 for marketing without the research, budgets etc...is not going to get you the money even if it is your mother. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Brandi had a Mommy Make Over because she must have thought she was done having kids...do we smell story line?  Bryan seems utterly clueless about where babies come from or at least how they got theirs, did they use a fertility doctor?   When Brandi told her doctor she had a miscarriage I thought it was odd the doctor did not know this information, wouldn't she have gone to her doctor after she returned from vacation to get checked out?

There were many odd things about this doctor visit.  I'm not so sure she had a miscarriage after all.  Doctor initially asked her if she had any complications from the Mommy Make Over and she nodded yes, but then talked about her miscarriage.  Her explanation to the doctor was so vague and Brian looked just as surprised/lost.   I rewound it a couple of times and I don't think doctor was convinced.  Can't decide if the look on her dr's face was  "poor thing isn't too bright"  or  "wtf is she trying to tell me?"...   LOL

Also Brandi - your core could not have been wider than your entire body.  Just saying.

• Love 8

OMG, Stephanie's husband is totally insufferable! I couldn't stand being married to that entitled prick for 5 minutes, I don't care how much money he has. Poor Steph, talk about selling your soul to the devil!. Girl, sometimes money just isn't enough. He is never going to consider her an equal partner in the marriage so she better learn to live with the indoor pool. It's no wonder he's best friends with the other prick, Brandi's husband. Two of a kind. 

D'Andra telling Leann off at lunch was everything. There's no way those two could be friends IRL. 

Somebody, please give Brandi an eyebrow intervention. It's all I see when I look at her, I can't take it! She also needs to learn how to apply make-up to those tiny beady eyes. Harsh black liner all around the eyes is not the way to go when you are so fair and have small eyes.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I kinda wonder that myself but I haven't seen a single conversation between D'Andra and her mother where D'Andra isn't asking when she's going to get the business, when is mom going to finally retire, when will she get to take over...maybe mom is thinking that instead of sitting here telling me how competent she is and how ready she is to take the lead she should use that time to prove it. I too have been wrong before. Dead wrong. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have to wonder - is Travis THAT much of a pig? Or he is trolling the viewers??? "I make the money so I make all the decisions, grrrr". And then telling her the pool is okay because she's really good at mopping. Fuck the mess, someone will drown in that thing! I thought they were going to flip it, not live in it!

What kind of insensitive asshat says these kind of things? I predict Travis is going to be the one found drowned in that pool.

I REALLY do not get the obsession with living in Dallas proper vs. living in the suburbs. I always thought the suburbs of major cities were often nicer and more desirable? But what do I know? Until 2 months ago I live on the "wrong" side of Main St. in a town of 200 people. 

It really depends on the city. I think you could probably say that about a lot of the old industrial cities whose city cores had collapsed in the 70s and 80s and had atrophied to near nothingness or died by the 90s or early aughts. A lot of those cities have experienced some revitalization. However, they've always had sections of the cities that were pretty much immune to slump and flight. I imagine Dallas was much the same. But we're at least 15 years post urban flight. It's all about gentrification now. I live in Texas, but not Dallas. I bought in a decent area 6 years ago. It's been a near constant fight on property taxes because my neighborhood has improved and the appraised value of my house has risen by $200,000 with zero improvement to the property. Gentrification and urban redevelopment y'all.

• Love 3

I'm surprised no one needed a sweater with all the shade Kameron threw at Brandi this episode.  And it was obvious she didn't think Brandi's brains were developed enough to understand that Kameron was being a bitch.  But Brandi is not as dumb as Kameron pretends to be…she side-eyed the hell outta Kameron.  And I liked that Brandi got a small moment back when she faked "mean-girling" Kameron intentionally.  I laughed almost as hard as Stephanie.  Kameron must have thought she was on the first season of RHoPotomac with the etiquette lesson that showed less proper etiquette than Brandi's gift and vacation invitation did.

The prank was immature, but kinda funny.  And I'll take prank calls over endless discussions about "Jesus juice" or poop any day.  Plus, Stephanie and Brandi always look like they're having a blast together (when they aren't fighting) and that is infectious.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

D'Andra telling Leann off at lunch was everything. There's no way those two could be friends IRL. 

IKR?  D'Andra told no lies, and LeAnne had no comeback.  LeAnne knows that was over the line, but didn't care because it meant a) airtime (though Stephanie nipped that in the bud), and, b) a chance to jab at the woman trying to steal her new BFF (in LeAnne's mind)!

D'Andra will have to pry that company out of her mother's cold dead hands.  No way it's coming to her without mama having both feet in the grave.

• Love 8

Leeann is pathetic. She is insecure and jealous of everyone. Hopefully she will have a "come to Jesus" moment when she finds out her Bestie  du jour , Brandi,  doesn't even want her in her home or near her kids. If we're really lucky she will quit the show or be fired. She is a nasty, vapid cow. 

Cary's kid is like 3 years old and wants us to believe she has suddenly developed maternal instincts and wants to be a full time Mom now. Not buying it. 

Brandi and Stephanie are vain airheads. They are also perfect together and funny to watch. Everyone needs a likeminded pal that understands and loves them. No more fighting girls!! 

Dont like or care about D'andra or her overbearing bitchy mother. Yawn......

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Although it was nice to see the feisty and fun Brandi of last season reappear tonight, that was really extra tacky of her to give gifts and offer travel invites only to Stephanie and Cary right as Kameron was standing there watching.

Tacky and rude and ill mannered. No class.

Dislike her and that weird face and horrible voice.

This show is like a scab for me. It starts to heal and I have to pick at it - watch it.

Edited by booboopbedoo
added
  • Love 1

;yes, the two women obviously just don't *click*, but damn, have enough common sense to not place some of your party guests into such an awkward position.

Brandi was also a guest, and since she was leaving, that was probably the only on-camera opportunity she had to give the gifts. Short of asking Kameron to get out of the shot, I imagine there really wasn't much else Brandi could've done to alleviate the awkwardness.

D'Andra is one of the best HW additions in a while. Kameron, OTOH...

Dee was 56 when she started her skincare line? Good for her. I wonder what she did up to that point.

• Love 12

LOVED D'Andra scolding LeeAnne and shutting down each excuse she tried to blubber out. Too bad LeeAnne will never change though. Brandi had her pegged, one minute standing up, motivating people. The next minute, talking shit on Stephanie and her house. 

Brandi looked beautiful in her TH with the light blue ruffly (is that even a word?) dress. Her eyebrows looked at normal placement. Not sure what is going on the rest of the time we see her face. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have to say, prank calling that sour-face Heidi Dillion was hilarious. Brandi's scary voice was everything. Her impersonation of Cameron was spot-on too. 

So Bryan and Brandi are trying to have another baby. Brandy has general "baby fever", but Bryan just wants that son. Brandi isn't sure about a son because....and I quote...."she doesn't do TP on the pee-pee". Da fuq??? Neither do ANY boys!!! Maybe you should figure out how boys go to the bathroom before you try to have another baby, just saying. 

I have to say, as much as I dislike Cameron, I did agree that it was wrong of Brandi to invite people on a trip with her at a party, in front of others. She could have done a little lunch, or just called them on the phone. 

I think she said "teepee on the peepee" meaning how you have to tent the new diaper over the penis or the air makes the baby pee everywhere.  I don't think I've ever changed a boy diaper and have barely changed girl ones, even though I have brothers that are 15 and 17 years younger than me and a nephew, so everything I know about the topic is pretty much based on TV jokes about boy babies peeing everywhere, so I might be wrong.

I think that in general really nice neighborhoods in a city proper cost a lot more than something comparable in a suburb so there's the economic looking down the nose.  And also people that actually live in the city just in general look down on those in the 'burbs like NYers with the bridge and tunnels and Angelenos and the valley (even though the valley is technically in LA proper, it's totally far and suburby).

7 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I wish D'Andra's mother would straight up tell D'Andra that she's not entitled to take over the company. 

D'Andra would feel so much better if she did her own thing rather than begging her mother for the company and being shot down every time.

But according to D'Andra she was just doing her own thing and thriving and her mom asked her to move back home and take over the business.  It's not like her expectation is out of nowhere.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I just assumed he was teasing her. Maybe a cute little inside joke or something? I used to call my ex-husband "my future ex-husband" while we were together, as a joke (wasn't as funny later haha). Couples tease each other all the time. From what I've seen on the show and twitter, it seems like they actually have a really nice, supportive relationship.

Aaaaand now I hate myself for defending someone from the RH franchise.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, marymary said:

I just assumed he was teasing her. Maybe a cute little inside joke or something? I used to call my ex-husband "my future ex-husband" while we were together, as a joke (wasn't as funny later haha). Couples tease each other all the time. From what I've seen on the show and twitter, it seems like they actually have a really nice, supportive relationship.

Aaaaand now I hate myself for defending someone from the RH franchise.

No, you shouldn't hate yourself. I wonder about it myself. He SEEMS like such a pig, but I often wonder if he's just really playing it up for the cameras. My husband and I can fuck around like that a bit too.

14 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

But according to D'Andra she was just doing her own thing and thriving and her mom asked her to move back home and take over the business.  It's not like her expectation is out of nowhere.

I need to see more, but as of right now, her mom seems to send a lot of mixed signals. "Be assertive, show them who's boss" - "Except you're not the boss and I WON'T consider your product changes or employee recommendations". Alrighty then....

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

need to see more, but as of right now, her mom seems to send a lot of mixed signals. "Be assertive, show them who's boss" - "Except you're not the boss and I WON'T consider your product changes or employee recommendations". Alrighty then....

Also, if what D'Andra said was true about the reaction she got when ordering a new computer her mother's attitude is rubbing off on the other employees.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, marymary said:

I just assumed he was teasing her. Maybe a cute little inside joke or something?

That was my take on it as well.  The problem being that when you say something that makes you sound like a caveman and you actually look like a caveman, people can't be faulted for taking you seriously.  (I don't actually know what cavemen looked like from firsthand experience.  I'm not that old.  Just based on Fred Flintstone, whose looks I'm assuming are historically accurate.)

1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

And also people that actually live in the city just in general look down on those in the 'burbs like NYers with the bridge and tunnels and Angelenos and the valley (even though the valley is technically in LA proper, it's totally far and suburby).

The NY bridges and tunnels (except those that connect to NJ) also lead to places that are technically NYC proper, like Brooklyn and Queens and the Bronx and Staten Island.  And now Brooklyn is probably even cooler than Manhattan, and Queens is on its way.  So they can stop looking down their noses already.

Does contact with air really make boy babies suddenly need to pee?  That would explain why my brother was always getting the poor pediatrician in his face.  I learn so much here!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Somebody, please give Brandi an eyebrow intervention. It's all I see when I look at her, I can't take it! She also needs to learn how to apply make-up to those tiny beady eyes. Harsh black liner all around the eyes is not the way to go when you are so fair and have small eyes.

I said the same about Brandis makeup last episode. Her eyebrows look nonexistent and that eyeliner. I have not seen anyone wear that much black eyeliner sine the heavy metal days of the 80's.

And D'andras mother I cannot focus when she is on the screen. Her face ispulled so tight I do not know how she can blink!

I wish someone would ask Leanne why she cares so much if Stephanie is a social climber?  If the heights of Dallas society means palling around with Kreepy Kameron and that vulgarian pig Heidi,  I'd be thrilled to stay on a lower level.  The prank phone call was awesome :)

I'm betting Cary, who doesn't want to be involved in other people's fights, will be the one to inform Leanne that she is not allowed in Brandi's house.

• Love 4

Also, if what D'Andra said was true about the reaction she got when ordering a new computer her mother's attitude is rubbing off on the other employees.

That conversation made me wonder if D'Andra is a dilettante. Maybe she flits in and out of the business as she feels like it, or does only the easy stuff. Her mother's comments about knowing how to manage the business' money were telling.

They need to pitch the pink housewife into Stephanie's pool and be done with her. She's an idiot.

I agree with another poster that Travis was punking the cameras with his caveman talk to Stephanie. It's part of her storyline, not being taken seriously by her husband.

• Love 2

Perhaps Leanne is so obsessed with Stephanie's social climbing because she's afraid that Stephanie will take the spot where Leanne used to sit after her shitty behaviour last season had her dethroned. It's comical that Leanne is so hung up on this when she the biggest social climber of them all. We haven't forgotten the whole backstory of her rise from carnie child to Dallas's social scene...without being rich. Leanne wore her inclusion in Dallas society as a badge of honour and now she's scorning someone else for getting involved and reaping the social benefits of it? Pot, please meet kettle.

Brandi was hella rude giving the invite in front of someone that wasn't included, but Kameron was equally rude in calling it out in that moment. She clearly is feeling a certain way about not vibing with Brandi. She could have asked her to drinks or something and talk it out and bring up how uncomfortable she felt in that moment even though she understood why she wouldn't have been invited to something so personal of Brandi's. I did get a laugh when she brought up Brandi's squinty eyes since we talk about it every week, lol.

Speaking of squinty eyes, Brandi's eye make up during her date with Stephanie is so much better than her usual dark on dark, thick on thick eye look that she does.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I said the same about Brandis makeup last episode. Her eyebrows look nonexistent and that eyeliner. I have not seen anyone wear that much black eyeliner sine the heavy metal days of the 80's.

And D'andras mother I cannot focus when she is on the screen. Her face ispulled so tight I do not know how she can blink!

This! I am so freaked out by her eyebrows. I do like D'Andra though. I love how saw right through Leeanne at that lunch.

That crank call to Heidi was the best! 

• Love 4

There is something so weird about what they want us to believe about the "Dallas Society" thing anyway.  I find it hard to believe that every person of consequence in a huge city like Dallas wants to hang out with Kameron and Heidi the Pig.   Look at the society pages of any reasonable-sized city and you see that there's way more than 2-3 people out there.  I guess you know who the richest ones are, but still.  I'm sure they all run into each other here and there, like at that dog costume contest, which I assume was for charity, and seemed like a fun event with lots of participants and spectators, as one would expect.  Compare that to Leanne's event, which barely filled "Conference Room C" at the local Marriot.  And had that big sign on the wall saying "Chairwoman Leanne Locken", and then she's also the keynote speaker?  That's not how things like that work.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Does contact with air really make boy babies suddenly need to pee?  That would explain why my brother was always getting the poor pediatrician in his face.  I learn so much here!

YUUUUP. And somehow I never learned. Got peed on in an airport bathroom minutes before our flight. And on Christmas Eve my son peed all over a friend's bedspread. So embarrassing! 

• Love 5

I just assumed he was teasing her. Maybe a cute little inside joke or something?

That was also my thought, but then again, I don't find Travis to be all that offensive - at least in comparison to some of the husbands across the franchise. I don't dislike Bryan, per se, but I can't look at him without thinking about him chewing his toenails and picking his nose. (I blame Brandi for that, though.)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Perhaps Leanne is so obsessed with Stephanie's social climbing because she's afraid that Stephanie will take the spot where Leanne used to sit after her shitty behaviour last season had her dethroned. It's comical that Leanne is so hung up on this when she the biggest social climber of them all. We haven't forgotten the whole backstory of her rise from carnie child to Dallas's social scene...without being rich. Leanne wore her inclusion in Dallas society as a badge of honour and now she's scorning someone else for getting involved and reaping the social benefits of it? Pot, please meet kettle.

Brandi was hella rude giving the invite in front of someone that wasn't included, but Kameron was equally rude in calling it out in that moment. She clearly is feeling a certain way about not vibing with Brandi. She could have asked her to drinks or something and talk it out and bring up how uncomfortable she felt in that moment even though she understood why she wouldn't have been invited to something so personal of Brandi's. I did get a laugh when she brought up Brandi's squinty eyes since we talk about it every week, lol.

Speaking of squinty eyes, Brandi's eye make up during her date with Stephanie is so much better than her usual dark on dark, thick on thick eye look that she does.

Why do I get the feeling that Kameron followed the camera crew around that entire party, making sure she was filmed each and every time! I suspect she never left Stephanie/Cary's side the entire time, which forced Brandi to do the invite in front of her. At least Brandi apologized upfront, something Kameron forgot to mention when she retold her version of what happened. 

• Love 9
On 9/4/2017 at 11:17 PM, HunterHunted said:

The purpose of manners is to be considerate of others, to make people feel comfortable, and not embarrass those around you. The mannered thing to do in this situation would have been to fucking swallow your tongue. By pointing it out, Kameron tried to shame and chastise Brandi for not being discrete or considerate. It also tainted Cary and Stephanie's appreciation of the moment. Thanks to the pink princess everyone is upset. Hate her. She's a one and done.

ITA! She made a bad situation worse. Instead of showing some grace she acted like a child. I cannot stand her exaggerated speech and mannerisms (and find her nose distracting). Brandi's impression of her cracked me up. 

• Love 7

"Bubbles for Brandi!"  Hahaha!   I still like Brandi.  She cracks me up.  The prank phone call was pretty silly, especially since you know Heidi is going to be watching the episode when it airs.

And the part where Brandi invited the girls to Tennessee with a gift....I think the producers probably set that one up.   I'm sure they wanted her to do that on camera and Kameron just happened to be there.   I don't think Brandi did anything intentional to hurt her feelings.

I am not enjoying watching Kameron, why did they pick her??  

Stephanie's "Chateau" is truly a house on steroids!    And she wants to change the fireplace?  Doesn't it match the arches on the front of the house?  Is she going to change all that too?  I think Travis really thinks he could be James Bond - now that is really funny!!   He is far from that.

• Love 5

i said that i like d'andrea until i read her blog.  she totally sided with the fake pink woman.  i know brandi have ask cary and step in front of kam. but kam made it worse.  and as someone said up thread, i believe this was producer driven,

• Love 1

i believe she's the head of the social scene.  i vaguely remember she embarrassed cary by asking her to demonstrate eating a hot dog implying that's how she got her husband.  leeann put her up to it.   at least i think this is what happened

what's a mommy makeover

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

Would someone give me a quick primer on this Heidi? Didn't watch the first season and am only 1/2 watching this one so not sure who she is. Many thanks!

According to this article Heidi Dillon is a social climber that's totally thirsty for her own reality show.  Also God told her to start a fashion charity with dubious funds allocation and to get a reality TV agent.  It probably chaps her ass that she's no more than a bit player on this show, like I don't know if shes even friend of status. 

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 5

Had to laugh at the " TP on the peepee " comment by Brandi. My first baby was a girl, as were all the kids I babysat as a teen. My next 3 babies were boys and I went through a sort of weiner boot camp. Now I'm a pro ! ?

Ditto on thinking Kameron is very camera savvy- hence some of the ladies insisting she is smart. Not smart in an intelligence quota, but, self aware and self promoting type of way. 

• Love 4

Yes, if Kameron (Kameran?) wants to hold herself up as a paragon of social grace, she should stop pointing out other people's etiquette missteps!  I agree that the timing and setting of Brandi asking Carey and Stephanie to go with her was probably producer-driven but yes, she shouldn't have done it in front of someone else.  However, Kameron's making a big deal about it made the whole situation worse.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

Would someone give me a quick primer on this Heidi? Didn't watch the first season and am only 1/2 watching this one so not sure who she is. Many thanks!

What Stephanie said - she invited them all over to her house for a lunch and was rude and made everyone uncomfortable - except for Leanne, who had her lips firmly plastered to Heidi's posterior orifice and informed us all that Heidi was the pinnacle and creme de la creme of Dallas society!  While Heidi demanded that Cary demonstrate deep throat techniques on a corn dog.

• Love 6