Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

S01.E06: Decisions, Decisions

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Abby might have scabies, and Sean might get them too.  Serves him right.  Voodoo is not gonna help.

That's exactly what I thought! Rashes aren't usually contagious.......unless they're caused by cooties. Scabies often choose the area between fingers to set up housekeeping, too. When she showed  Mambo Gladys the area on her hand, I said "Scabies!!!" outloud. Wonder how long it took for Sean to start itching?

Darcey, Darcey, Darcey. The reason your daughters said 'You go, mom' about Jesse is because they were sick of listening to you blather on and on about how he was the love of your life and what a great dad he's going to be to them. Her daughter could not have been less interested during that call and it cracked me up that the other one made sure she wasn't going to be home for the call. Can you imagine having to listen to Darcey 24/7 about every video chat, text and phone call with Jesse? The six weeks she was in the Netherlands was probably like a vacation for them. She seems nice enough but, she's so desperate and self centered, she's exhausting. I'd be ready to run away after five minutes with her.

Cortney IS Vicki Gunvalson 2.0! I didn't see it until last night but resemblance is spooky. Even the way she speaks. Antonio just wants a fuckbuddy. I'd love to know if he said anything to her to make her think he wants to have a monogamous relationship? I doubt it and think it's all a figment of her desperate imagination.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That's exactly what I thought! Rashes aren't usually contagious.......unless they're caused by cooties. Scabies often choose the area between fingers to set up housekeeping, too. When she showed  Mambo Gladys the area on her hand, I said "Scabies!!!" outloud. Wonder how long it took for Sean to start itching?

Darcey, Darcey, Darcey. The reason your daughters said 'You go, mom' about Jesse is because they were sick of listening to you blather on and on about how he was the love of your life and what a great dad he's going to be to them. Her daughter could not have been less interested during that call and it cracked me up that the other one made sure she wasn't going to be home for the call. Can you imagine having to listen to Darcey 24/7 about every video chat, text and phone call with Jesse? The six weeks she was in the Netherlands was probably like a vacation for them. She seems nice enough but, she's so desperate and self centered, she's exhausting. I'd be ready to run away after five minutes with her.

Cortney IS Vicki Gunvalson 2.0! I didn't see it until last night but resemblance is spooky. Even the way she speaks. Antonio just wants a fuckbuddy. I'd love to know if he said anything to her to make her think he wants to have a monogamous relationship? I doubt it and think it's all a figment of her desperate imagination.

the words ''wife'' and ''Mother of my children'' were tossed around on messenger, if I'M not mistaken.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Landlord said:

the words ''wife'' and ''Mother of my children'' were tossed around on messenger, if I'M not mistaken.

By a guy who stood her up at the airport.  And he didn't send a friend or a taxi, either.  At that point she should have gotten a hotel room and dumped him.  But no, she waited where he told her to, like a good slave.  And then whined about it, before following him to a fashion show because he told her to.  Mini-Vickie is a total loser.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Who flies in without a hotel booked?  When it's an overnight flight all you want to do is get to a hotel and shower and nap. And, as someone pointed out, you have to give an address where you're staying.  She's got a camera crew following her, so maybe they had her suitcase.  But it all seemed so fake.  She's dimwitted yet found her way to the cathedral ok?  And Antonio gave her no meeting time, but she said she'd wait 30 minutes.  And then what?... She'd fly back home?  Why was Antonio speaking in English to his Spanish friend?  I felt  I was being extremely manipulated by this storyline.    She's a twit and he's a gigolo there's no more to tell.

And I don't know if I can bear to follow the gullible Larry story.  

It would be nice if they threw in just one story involving an ordinary couple going through the process with honest and intelligent intentions. But maybe that would be too boring.... ???

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sprockets said:

By a guy who stood her up at the airport.  And he didn't send a friend or a taxi, either.  At that point she should have gotten a hotel room and dumped him.  But no, she waited where he told her to, like a good slave.  And then whined about it, before following him to a fashion show because he told her to.  Mini-Vickie is a total loser.  

Dunno Vickie, as I don't watch RH, but damn, it was sad to watch last night. For a girl to claim having backpacked alone through Europe, she seems to have very limited reessourcefulness. Jeebus, I was better organised when I was 16 and backpaked across Canada with my 20yo sister, and about 12 dollars in our pockets...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

*burying face in hands* These people.

Larry...your cousin and his wife both see that you're being hoodwinked. I'd take a chance and listen to the wife because she's Filipina, and she might know or heard about the games these young ladies play. I'd say she might have her ears to the streets so to speak. And he dipped into his 401K. Ugh. He's so lonely. Dude, you're not bad looking. You're gainfully employed. You seem nice. The relatives we've seen aren't batshit crazy. Your sons want you to be happy. Do you have some serious skeletons, or what in life made you be that lonely and desperate? It's hard to watch. Don't get me wrong. He's got issues obviously, but she "accidentally" logged into a dating app? Girl, bye.

Darcey seems nice, but every conversation has been about marriage/getting engaged. I wasn't a fan of Jesse's, but he seems pretty level headed and not thinking with his second head. He's actually thinking about how the relationship would impact her daughters and all. Meanwhile, Darcey is forgetting that she still has two minor daughters at home, and if they hate Jesse, issa problem! The friend was a real peck of wood, eh? Jesus!

Antonio is real. Hot damn. I was prepared for 5'2, 350 pound Danny DeVito lookalike. Instead, we got something worse. You know she was coming, and you didn't call for a taxi, ask a friend, your sister, or anybody to meet her? Then, you inform her that you have to get to work, and she won't even have time to drop her bags at your place, shower, and brush her teeth. What an inconsiderate jackass. I was skeeved out when he rolled up on her and was kissing her. On the one hand, he might be attracted to her. At least he didn't say she was acceptable or would do. He may be acting, but he seemed taken with her which is more than I can say for these other warm bodies.

Abby and Sean....

 

19153899_1597904730221803_4975555308442091520_n.gif

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, fantome said:

No Paul or Karine tonight? I'm going through withdrawal.

They pulled the Jesse "24 hrs earlier" with Antonio and Cortney. 

Abby and the rash, eww. She must be loving the nice restaurants and gifts from Sean. He reminds me of a lizard. Abby says she doesnt want to choose between them and Chris hasn't done anything wrong. hmmm... Keep collecting your gifts from both, girl.

A couple episodes ago, when  Sean gave Abby the laptop and ipad, did you see her hands when she took them? She was making the open palmed, "gimme, gimme" gesture to him, like, "c'mon dude, just give me the stuff, already!'.  That was either a trick of editing, or she is one cold you know what.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

And he dipped into his 401K. Ugh.

From the way he put it, he drained the whole thing.  Doesn't sound like much of a 401k when there was only enough in there to fund a trip to the Philippines.  I would hope he had saved more.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Jesse is only in this to be famous.  i don't believe for one minute he even considered her for a mate. Meanwhile, I'm not seeing what makes him a prize.  Pock-marked skin, forehead the size of a projection screen, overly groomed eyebrows.  Being in shape doesn't mean attractive.  Very odd mannerisms, monotoned.  Personality that matches that Cortney dud which is to say he has none.

And someone REALLY emptied their 401(k) to meet some mail order bride?

Edited by sasha206
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dobian said:

From the way he put it, he drained the whole thing.  Doesn't sound like much of a 401k when there was only enough in there to fund a trip to the Philippines.  I would hope he had saved more.

Ugh. That's what I heard, but I hope he meant he just borrowed a sum of money and did not empty it. Surely he cannot be that bloody irresponsible and foolish behind a woman he's never even met. Then again, he wouldn't be on here if it wasn't a possibility. She was sayin

Share this post


Link to post

It sounds like Antonio talks to many girls at the same time...he's probably using the same lines about marriage and having children with all of them.  I think he mentioned that he likes international dating apps, so who knows where they all are!  My guess is that Courtney suggested the visit and he thought, "Well hey, if this girl wants to come visit me, I'm not going to argue!" 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Landlord said:

the words ''wife'' and ''Mother of my children'' were tossed around on messenger, if I'M not mistaken.

One of his wives or one of the mothers of his children? 

Problem with that is...he may be emulating Cristiano Ronaldo and his harem of babies mothers and all that jazz. His current girlfriend is pregnant, and somebody else just gave birth to another one of his children earlier this year. So Antonio might mean it when he spits his game about Courtney being a wife/mother.. *sings Sam Smith's "I'm Not the Only One*

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

I'm wondering if she's into BDSM -- I oould see Jesse in that role. He's got that detached air about him.

I can buy that because half the time he looks like he can't wait to get home and get a ball gag in her mouth. 

11 hours ago, Bibi said:

I thought she was wearing a wig. She's got no edges. 

Seriously, with the no edges and the size of her fivehead, it is like looking at robocop without his helmet on

th?id=OIP.dQ-JA_5qEmGA6Zttua3DhAEsDD&pid

I remember when Kim K lasered off her baby hairs for whatever reason and I believe that is something Darcy might have done as I wouldn't be surprised if the K sisters were her inspiration. 

11 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Samuel FTW!

I can't believe Antonio is real.   He seemed obsessed with her "clear eyes."  Guess he just wanted to "try out" a blonde girl with blue eyes.  Ick.  I was surprised how many times Cortney mentioned him standing her up both in the airport and then at the park.  She was sticking to her gums.....good for her. 

 

 

I see what you did here.  LOL!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

I thought i was the only one who noticed

I bet when she was at his current age, Darcy was way more attractive.  Perhaps that is her problem -- at one time she really was good looking and she's hoping some young guy will make her feel like she still has *it.*

I also bet Jesse's are a dime a dozen in Amsterdam and there are far more attractive Dutch men there.  I don't really understand why people conflate having a six pack = gorgeous.  He's borderline ugly.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Bubbacat said:

Darcy, sweetie, if your daughters ALWAYS come first, why did you leave them to fly halfway around the world to meet a boytoy? Uh huh . . .

IF Jesse does somehow make it back to the states to live with Darcey, isn't he closer to the age of her oldest teenage daughter than her?  Just something else to worry about...her daughter getting a crush on step-dad.

At least Jesse is already seeing the red flags and desperation.  Will be shocked if this relationship goes beyond this little trip.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I also bet Jesse's are a dime a dozen in Amsterdam and there are far more attractive Dutch men there.  I don't really understand why people conflate having a six pack = gorgeous.  He's borderline ugly.

See also: Loren and Alexei. She thinks he's hotter than hot but he's got a tiny little head and a great big beak.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

See also: Loren and Alexei. She thinks he's hotter than hot but he's got a tiny little head and a great big beak.

Agreed!  I have never found Alexei hot.  And for me, it's not just the nose either.  His coloring is strange to me.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I don't find it hard to believe that Jesse likes, or even prefers older women, even ones in their 40s, but damn, Darcy is just so annoying. She's already calling her kids his "stepkids in a sense" and constantly bringing up marriage and getting engaged. I don't think the age difference between them is all that bad, (I mean yes, it is a huge gap, and that can be difficult, it could have been a fun fling for both of them if nothing more), but Darcy is so immature. She doesn't seem like a horrible person or anything, but I'll bet that Jesse assumed that given her age, Darcy would be more mature. She strikes me as someone who is trying to recapture her faded youth, and it's not working for her at all. 

 

I have a friend who had a fling with a guy many years her junior - she was 50 and he was 31. A huge age gap, the difference between my friend and Darcy is that my buddy knew it wouldn't last long. They had some fun, dated, went on a weekend trip to Vegas and spent a week in Mexico, but both knew that it wouldn't last forever and they had an understanding. Not my thing, but good for them. Neither of them was deluded enough to think that things would work out long term, and my friend certainly didn't pester him to get married. 

Edited by Gigglepuff · Reason: extra comment
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Meowwww said:

She has no hotel!  She flew in with no hotel.  

How stupid is that when you have NO idea how things will go.  It's always good to have your own turf.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I was kinda dying at the Antonio/Cortney meet me at the cathedral. Spain, home to the Crusades and deeply Catholic must have cathedrals on every corner. It would be like landing in Manhattan and telling someone to meet them at Starbucks. Which one bitch?

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

 I'm not sure if my eyes were deceiving me or not, but did anyone else catch that Antonio wasn't wearing any underwear when he dressed to go meet Courtney?  The camera showed him pulling on his pants and there was nothing but a bare hip.  I rewatched it a couple of times and each time it looked like he wasn't wearing underwear. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

 I'm not sure if my eyes were deceiving me or not, but did anyone else catch that Antonio wasn't wearing any underwear when he dressed to go meet Courtney?  The camera showed him pulling on his pants and there was nothing but a bare hip.  I rewatched it a couple of times and each time it looked like he wasn't wearing underwear. 

Thong.....? Do guys wear those things?

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

A couple episodes ago, when  Sean gave Abby the laptop and ipad, did you see her hands when she took them? She was making the open palmed, "gimme, gimme" gesture to him, like, "c'mon dude, just give me the stuff, already!'.  That was either a trick of editing, or she is one cold you know what.

Is it customary to bring your beloved-even-though-you've-never-met-in-person a lap top and an ipad? I know it's customary in the Family Pedro (don't forget the flat screen TV, Pedro!), but it just seems like some of the foreigners expect lavish gifts upon arrival (No Paul, your creepy stuffed animals and litany of health tests do NOT apply). Then there was the panty explosion that was... creepy and weird too. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Christi said:

They showed a commercial for the regular 90 Day Fiancee show, and it was different couples...Ill be so pissed if we dont get these people! 

The two shows would have been filmed around the same time.  We'll need to wait for the one after this to potentially see any of these couples.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

Thong.....? Do guys wear those things?

Possibly. But I really looked! 

 

I also also wonder if Courtney ASKED Antonio if she could come visit him or if she TOLD him that she was going to visit. That would make a big difference in Antonio's attitude toward her, I think. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I still don't understand WHY Antonio was never willing/able to Skype or Facetime with Courtney (or even talk on the phone, if I remember correctly)??  That's what leads me to think he wasn't at all serious about her, that she was just one of his stable of girls he liked to sext flirt with and then perhaps she approached him about visiting -- with a TV crew -- the manwhore and famewhore in him was all, "Bring it on!" (Or whatever the right phrase is in Spanish). 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Cortney IS Vicki Gunvalson 2.0!

Icki wishes she used to look like Corny...just sayin'

Quote

the manwhore and famewhore in him was all, "Bring it on!" (Or whatever the right phrase is in Spanish). 

Andale or vamanos...

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jesse looks like a bootleg Alexander Skarsgard. 

I can't believe Antonio is going to take Gummy to a beauty pageant!  It's like he's thinking of ways to get her to dump him.  Leave her stranded at airport.  Show up late at the cathedral.  Take her where there are gorgeous women prancing around in bikinis.  Check! Check! Check!  If that idiot doesn't take the next flight out, she deserves what she has coming.  

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Gay dudes or dancers might.  Beyond that, I kinda doubt it.

See? I know nothing about such things...my husband wears boxer briefs. :)  He wouldn't be caught dead in a thong. Or speedo.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Is it customary to bring your beloved-even-though-you've-never-met-in-person a lap top and an ipad?

It is if you are a desperate loser with nothing else to offer except a pinkie dick.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Bubbacat said:

Darcy, sweetie, if your daughters ALWAYS come first, why did you leave them to fly halfway around the world to meet a boytoy? Uh huh . . .

Lip service (pun intended).  She's not familiar with the saying "actions speak louder than words" . . . .

I am simply loving this show - SO MUCH snark material ! ! !

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

adelante

 

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Icki wishes she used to look like Corny...just sayin'

Andale or vamanos...

Dang it, you both beat me to it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Bibi said:

What kind of man would

not pick you at the airport 

just tell you 'meet me there', with no guidance on how to get 'there' in a city you're not familiar with 

make you wait forever (so had the time to get to the airport ! )

not look like his pictures. At all

tell you that your eyes are so cleaaar

not offer to carry your luggage and  just pick the lightest bag

call you 'Corny'?

 

What kind of woman would keep smiling after that?

A guy who only knows a girl from a some text messages, and seemed pretty surprised that she decided to fly to Spain for him. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I lived in Pinellas Park for my teen/college years and I'M SORRY THIS WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER.  I haven't lived there for a while, but I'm on the fence here - do I admit to some friends still there that I watch this hot mess and ask them to snoop around for me.... or do I maintain the tiny ounce of dignity I have left and just hope one of them mentions it first? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I was kinda dying at the Antonio/Cortney meet me at the cathedral. Spain, home to the Crusades and deeply Catholic must have cathedrals on every corner. It would be like landing in Manhattan and telling someone to meet them at Starbucks. Which one bitch?

A cathedral is the seat of the bishop; there is only one (Catholic) cathedral per city. Other big churches are just big churches. 

Not a fan of Antonio but he wasn't wrong on that one point. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I lived in Pinellas Park for my teen/college years and I'M SORRY THIS WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER.  I haven't lived there for a while, but I'm on the fence here - do I admit to some friends still there that I watch this hot mess and ask them to snoop around for me.... or do I maintain the tiny ounce of dignity I have left and just hope one of them mentions it first? 

Be cool about it. ''Hey, you know a guy named Larry, two teenage kids, working at/for McD's'' type of deal. Wink wink.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

W

7 hours ago, tincansailor981 said:

Right on point.  Her so-called boyfriend allows people to trash the woman and says nothing in her defense.  If he gave a crap about her he would have put them in check, especially his 60's retro hippy step dad.  She should run like the wind and save herself a shred of dignity because the abuse will not stop any time soon

Looks like everybody in this country is outspoken. Not only the step dad.  Sometimes I really feel bad for Darcey but some other times, I look at her puffy face and her teenager pants and I feel like she deserves it !

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I have a theory about Antonio. This started as a genuine catfish.

TLC contacted Antonio, and he decided to roll with it for the publicity.  In reality he doesn't give a hoot about Cortney, he doesn't need to go online to get puss, he especially doesn't need puss from overseas, he's swamped with puss, he's super busy, and has no time for her. What he has time for though, is TLC cameras giving him free air time to pretend he was the one talking to Cortney online. I very much doubt that she amazed him with her conversational skills.

The person that is the most surprised is not us... but the actual catfish seeing the model he was impersonating actually showing up to meet Gummy Dummy!

Yes, this! I think you are right, he admitted to 'talking' to multiple women a day. He does not care about clear eyed Cortney. 

I think Larry's situation started as a catfish too. 

Abby who has a rash (ugh) knows exactly what she's doing, playing two old guys against each other. She'll pick whoever can give her the most stuff and get her to the U.S.

regarding Darcey's choker wearing, she is probably trying to hide a wrinkled neck. With all the Botox she looks older than 42. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Abby who has a rash (ugh) knows exactly what she's doing, playing two old guys against each other. She'll pick whoever can give her the most stuff and get her to the U.S.

Yes.  And I don't believe her mother thought she was cursed.  Isn't it interesting that Abby was all "don't worry about Chris, that's over, he's just a friend" but then she slept with Mr. Skeevy and all of a sudden she hopes she doesn't have to "choose."  Methinks someone was monumentally underwhelming in the romance department.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Who flies in without a hotel booked?  When it's an overnight flight all you want to do is get to a hotel and shower and nap. And, as someone pointed out, you have to give an address where you're staying.  She's got a camera crew following her, so maybe they had her suitcase.  But it all seemed so fake.  She's dimwitted yet found her way to the cathedral ok?  And Antonio gave her no meeting time, but she said she'd wait 30 minutes.  And then what?... She'd fly back home?  Why was Antonio speaking in English to his Spanish friend?  I felt  I was being extremely manipulated by this storyline.    She's a twit and he's a gigolo there's no more to tell.

And I don't know if I can bare to follow the gullible Larry story.  

It would be nice if they threw in just one story involving an ordinary couple going through the process with honest and intelligent intentions. But maybe that would be too boring.... ???

I think many, many people who travel across the world to visit their online boyfriends/girlfriends don't book a hotel, because they are planning to stay with/shack up with the online lover.  You don't have to write down an address when you land in Europe. If they ask, you give the address of the person you're visiting.

Also, most of the Americans on 90DF are broke.  They're raiding their 401(k)s and borrowing money just to buy the plane tickets, they're not spending more on hotels unless absolutely necessary.

She absolutely should have had a back up plan though. A not dumb person would have.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×