Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Boob Trains And Big Butts

OnceSane

10 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Wait, what?  Had no idea about Terry's brother being the lead singer for Quiet Riot...

I was surprised when I first learned that but now when I see Terry I think he looks just like Kevin, just without the hair metal hair lol.

Did Tawny KItaen have cheek implants??? I don't remember her looking like that on the hood of Whitesnake's car...

I think Tawny Kitaen's face is on the cusp of being plastic surgery gone bad.  It was refreshing to see a woman who wanted the implants taken OUT, and not have Dr. Dubrow talk her into keeping them and making them bigger.  I thought he was going to do that for a brief moment.

7 hours ago, peaceknit said:

More than just cheek implants. She looks to have had 'cat eye' surgery, as well as lip injections, veneers, extensions. Do all celebrities go to the same plastic surgeon, because they all have the same look! 

she's a now plastic former "beauty". it's hard enough for us normal, once good looking women to age so to a point i understand the facelifts, nose jobs, boob jobs etc etc.  i wish i had the money ( and nerve) for a facelift myself! but these people go too far. she is not even the worst of them. thought the lips were huge. wouldn't it be nice if we were not judge so  harshly on our normal aging looks, face and body? no resorting to fake looking plastic. 

if she said "boob train" one more time i was going to scream.

if i remember correctly she was a little crazy in the head years ago . seems better now. 

• Love 3

I though Tawny looked better than I had expected.  Maybe because of the dimples in her cheeks when she smiles. 

Clearly she has had work done, but she could look so much worse.  Color me surprised!  But I doubt she will change any young video ho/Vegas showgirl/media whore/gold digger's mind on the benefits of massive breasts.  She is clearly not The Voice of Her Generation!

I fell asleep watching this episode in two separate attempts, just like last week. The stupid E! app won't allow fast-forwarding or rewinding, so I give up, again. I assume Tawny's breast surgery went well. One of the last things I saw was her looking rather bloody in the ER, and then I was half-awake to see a leech. And good night after that!

Does she not get that it's hypocritical to talk shit about plastic surgery on her breasts when her face is full of fillers, Botox, and at least the obvious eye lift?

I assume the doctors told the "doll" lady (Sigh. Enough with the doll people.) to see her way out.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I assume the doctors told the "doll" lady (Sigh. Enough with the doll people.) to see her way out.

Yeah, after she told them to use her mother's fat to make her hips wider, since she didn't have enough fat on her own body.

You could tell Terry was just itching to replace her implants, but when she was insistent, at least he did the best he could to fix them. They were still riding a little high when she met her friends on the boat but hopefully they will settle down and fill in over the next year.

Another excellent nose job by Paul.

I wonder if Terry can heavy-metal sing like his brother?

4 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I fell asleep watching this episode in two separate attempts, just like last week. The stupid E! app won't allow fast-forwarding or rewinding, so I give up, again. I assume Tawny's breast surgery went well. One of the last things I saw was her looking rather bloody in the ER, and then I was half-awake to see a leech. And good night after that!

Does she not get that it's hypocritical to talk shit about plastic surgery on her breasts when her face is full of fillers, Botox, and at least the obvious eye lift?

ha! true...hypocrite. the face is ok. fillers, face lip, botox, those lips! but the breasts are not. maybe not go from a flat chest to a DD, dummy. i don't see anything wrong with getting some breast tissue when you are completely flat like she was. she is overboard on the friggin boob train bs.. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

You could tell Terry was just itching to replace her implants, but when she was insistent, at least he did the best he could to fix them.

SO much so! He was dying to put some big implants in there. I didn't think her existing implants were "double Ds". They were only 200-something ccs, which I think is the smallest I've ever seen on this show. She looked like a C-cup, and her breasts weren't really that saggy. Mine are (natural and) in the F/G range and are still not too terribly low-hanging, but I'm "only" 42. Some side sagging just comes with age.

• Love 1

Tawny is looking like that New York catlady ....horrible. Tone down the eyebrows and the cheeks and the lips,  and go back to normal,  for the love of all that's real.  

Plastic surgery is not your friend or fountain of youth all you middle-aged or old ladies of California.   Embrace your longevity and health. 

• Love 1

So, so, SO sick of these stupid people who want look like dolls. I'd rather have the show be 30 minutes long and take out the people who obviously need psychiatric care, than the show be an hour long and leave them in. 

Lauren's nose looked really good. I always have to remind myself, that Paul said noses take up to 2 years for the swelling to go down.  

I wonder if Lauren got injections in her cheeks? They look really puffy. Also, her lip fillers do not look good. 

Tawny's boobs look better. It was probably difficult to get shape back into her breasts. 

Boy I dont even know how anyone can get their boobs back after years of multiple surgeries and implants.  it is weird her before didnt look that big?  Tough one for the Doc. I totally understand wanting to be implant free.  

Rodrigo ran off to Iran to have a bunch more surgery including more nose surgery sfter the drs told him not to.  Got cat eyes too apparently.  Who is paying for all this?

Edited by marys1000