Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: Empty Your Bucket

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

The episode topic is spoiler free. Discuss only what was seen in the episode. Adding spoilers from knowledge gleaned from spoilers, social media or rumors is not permitted in episode topics. In that spirit, don't hint spoilers either.

32 minutes ago, mmm said:

What a weird ep title ? 

Watch the Episode Preview currently up on the CMT site.  It is a phrase that Jerry Jones uses to mean that you have given something everything you have and then some.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 3

Training camp is here! This is one of my favorite episodes they go through, and even more exciting with the Star and new dance studio. I've been waiting to see it (more than pictures).

Savannah is so pretty. I hope we see more of her, and I know some people might be offput by her hair color but man I love it. It's unique (KELLY DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH IT WE WILL FIGHT.) 

Big fancy conference room, I see you JJ.

I will say it till I'm blue in the face - I love Lauren.

I will say it till I'm blue in the face - I hate her hair curled. 

Miranda irks me, and it irks me that she irks me because I don't want her to. Something doesn't feel genuine. I don't care about the plastic surgeries and all that, come off as real or I can't be on your side.

This is probably one of the most beautiful TCC groups they've had. Honestly everyone is so damn pretty.

I love that they're actually acknowledging the other NFL teams girls are coming from, usually they just pass over it or show a photo or two.

• Love 7

All the vets look really pretty.

I'm a HUGE Lauren fan now, she's adorable.

What routine were they learning? I thought Thunderstruck was night 1 but I didn't recognize those moves.

Edited by tajalexander
  • Love 7

The two former Jets cheerleaders is just like Danielle and Jasmine all over again. Coincidence, I think not. 

Re: The Star....WOW! I just moved to Dallas in May and plan to do a tour of The Star and AT&T Stadium soon. 

Neat to see veteran Madeline teaching a rookie. She's come a long way! 

Edited by Teresa
  • Love 7

Kashara looks big compared to the other vets. She just does -- big and soft. 

I mean in the real world she looks like amazing. But compared to the other hard bodies and teeny tiny girls they put out there, she stands out.

• Love 6

Brianna has no confidence. Poor girl.

ALUMNI SHOTS, yes CMT and team. I think I highlighted that several times in that little survey they put out on suggestions. Someone other than Melissa. I do appreciate her input, but more voice can help!

• Love 5

Love Lauren. I feel like I haven't seen Keyra in any episodes so far but I really like her. Her dancing grabbed my attention.

Kelsey may be a slow learner but she can perform (she was behind Holly). It is fun seeing last year's rookies teaching this years rookie candidates.

Brianna seems sweet but is not doing very well.

Edited: I used "so far" too much.

Edited by Shallan
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, missmansfield said:

Ok, maybe I am just slow but I don't get the "empty your bucket" thing.  Can someone explain it to me?

Jerry Jones says it to the team...give it your all on the field...empty your bucket

Yeah @ShellyB is in the house!!!

• Love 7
Just now, Pickles said:

Wow, I didn't even recognize Cassie Trammel.

I want to curl her hair. Although I know curling my hair is the  last thing on my list with 2 little kids so I'll give her a pass.

I miss Ashton and Mia. I don't miss Sarah Gourley.

• Love 6

Good advice and comments from all of the alumni. PLEASE KEEP THIS SEGMENT. CMT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

This really is a talented group. Thinking back to other seasons they're had full on meltdowns on the first week of camp. 

• Love 9

I loooooooooooove Ashton's comments. Showmanship Expert?

1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

This really is a talented group. Thinking back to other seasons they're had full on meltdowns on the first week of camp. 

*glances at Maddie*

• Love 8
Just now, tajalexander said:

Tina lost me with the grandma comment. I mean... she wasn't WRONG, but she was wrong. 

It just kills me because we all know we are going to watch Victoria try out next year, and yeah. She is not the most photogenic.

• Love 5

Brianna needs more time in a pom/power style dance. 

I was fully prepared to be underwhelmed by Christina but she's looking great so far, holding on to that because I know her kicks are disappointing. 

I love the editing mistake of a clip of the veterans clapping and cheering after the veterans danced.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

Brianna needs more time in a pom/power style dance. 

I was fully prepared to be underwhelmed by Christina but she's looking great so far, holding on to that because I know her kicks are disappointing. 

I love the editing mistake of a clip of the veterans clapping and cheering after the veterans danced.

I couldn't tell if they were the same vets clapping as dancing, I thought maybe they did half the vets at a time

• Love 1
Just now, tajalexander said:

In Mia's defense.. Stephanie was almost orange.

Oh hey, I don't get lots of the love people have for Stephanie's look. I do not think she is attractive. 

But I would have just assumed as a veteran her skin tone was K&J approved.

• Love 4

I'm sooo late to start b/c my kid woke up crying twice and my husband won't shut up, but has no one noticed that Nurse Lauren (who is adorbs and clearly must be doing uppers on the side, because I dont know how you work as a FT cardiac nurse, cheer AND have a body like that) had a patient named Holly that looks exactly like Holly P in like 2/3 of those photos???

• Love 19

It's hard to take Cassie giving someone a "klunky" dance critique seriously. LMAO! #considerthesource

I can't love Sarah. Too much resting bitch face for my liking and I've heard she's a real bitch too. Though I do think her critiques are far better than anything they ever get from J/K. 

• Love 9
Just now, Collette1104 said:

I'm sooo late to start b/c my kid woke up crying twice and my husband won't shut up, but has no one noticed that Nurse Lauren (who is adorbs and clearly must be doing uppers on the side, because I dont know how you work as a FT cardiac nurse, cheer AND have a body like that) had a patient named Holly that looks exactly like Holly P in like 2/3 of those photos???

I wasn't going to mention it...... but.. this is true. Lol 

• Love 7

It's hard to see Steph get bent out of shape when we're talking about 8 pounds here, but I also get that you gotta stay where you are and they do too. Ehh.

Erin is kind of boring and in need of a hair chop. She'd look so cute with a Christina length cut.

• Love 1

I really like the idea of having so many alumni review the girls and discuss concerns. I wish it were only recent alumni though. I just can't with Tina as we all know the dances are harder now than when the show started much less when Kelli and Tina were on the team. IDK maybe she's paid enough attention to her daughter's dance lessons that she actually knows something or that she only comments on showmanship and appearance, though even that she might want to watch.

• Love 6

Good Jesus, Jerry Jones looks and sounds like shit  death warmed over! I didn't realize he had aged that much! ?

Miranda is  very pretty and Brianna is stunning! She has almost no make-up on (or it seems like she isn't wearing the entire MAC counter) and she looks flawless, hopefully they can make it. 

Those facilities are amazing. 

Love that the alumni are giving feedback. 

Kelli has lost weight. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Ferniesfreckles said:

Good Jesus, Jerry Jones looks and sounds like shit  death warmed over! I didn't realize he had aged that much! ?

Miranda is  very pretty and Brianna is stunning! She has almost no make-up on (or it seems like she isn't wearing the entire MAC counter) and she looks flawless, hopefully they can make it. 

Those facilities are amazing. 

Love that the alumni are giving feedback. 

Kelli has lost weight. 

Ditto about Kelli. A white butt hugging skirt is not a look for everyone, but she looked good.

• Love 3