Type keyword(s) to search

Again With This Mini: Beverly Hills, 9021-Oh No She Better Don't

• Start Topic

I think David meeting Steve in season one would have stirred up new feelings beyond the worship of a "cool guy" with a Corvette, and the subsequent "David drifting away from soon to be dead Scott" storyline would have been a poignant coming-out tale. Basically, just swap Steve in for Kelly/Donna in relation to David. 

• Love 4

Imagining how the show would be different if the characters were gay.

The Summer of Deception/Bermuda Triangle would have been Brandon/Dylan/Steve instead of Brenda/Dylan/Kelly?

I can almost imagine Brandon braying to Dylan and Steve in a park "I hate you both, never talk to me again!"

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 8

Lord have mercy, Brandon would be the bossiest, brayiest bottom in the entire world. I'd like to think Dylan would've eventually become so fed up with him in the bedroom that he'd just smother him with a pillow.

• Love 7

I guess in line with the show, everyone (men and women) would fall in love with Kelly.  I think there would also be another triangle with Kelly/Brenda/Val.  Instead of Kelly sleeping with her best friend's boyfriend (Dylan) and his best friend (Brandon) it can be her sleeping with her best friend's sister (Brenda) and then her best friend (Val).  Donna/Kelly would have happened off screen, retconned to a sleepover incident.   Then, during the fire, John Sears would have been burned and fell in love with Kelly. 

• Love 1