Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Face to Two Face

• Start Topic

LeAnn is the dirt on the bottom of my shoe. What a classless, tacky, thing to do! You do not go to someones house and insult them. I kinda wish they had thrown her out but I also kinda see the Let her stay, & make a fool out of herself also. I would have thrown her out but I'm just that way. Good for Steph for keeping her calm. I couldn't have!!!!

Does Brandi actually HAVE eyes? Every time I see her she's squinting like she just looked at the eclipse and forgot her glasses. No eyes  to be seen.

WOW! Lot's of marriage trouble tonight from Stephs bossy husband, to the pain in the ass doctor, too pink dog food lady. Pink lady (I have no idea what her name is. Nor do I care) & her husband! He is SOOOOO over her. What grown man wants a Barbie at home going Give Me, Give Me, Give Me? No one I know. 

• Love 9

D'andra is probably the first new housewife that I actually like. Her and her husband seem to have a great relationship. And even though they are friends, she called out Leanne on her costume.

Pink Princess..... her daughter is cute. That's all I got for her.

Kudos to Stephanie for seeing through Leanne's games and not kicking her out. 

Cary and her daughter baking together was cute.

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 7

Brandi looked like a damn Klingon during her meeting with Stephanie.  What in the hell did she do to her eyebrows and forehead?  Gave me the shivers.

What I don't get with Brandi regarding the blog is is it that she can't read or can't comprehend?  It was very clear in Stephanie's blog that she was describing the one incident about Brandis father coming and dough boy and Travis coming in drunk.  

I can't remember Brandi's husbands name but I want to throat punch his doughy face just because.

Was the cookie/dinner scene with Cary this episode or last?  Mark was soooo rude.  I'm not a huge fan of Cary but the undertone to his statements about spending all day with the daughter and needing a drink and the size of dinner pissed me off.  

I have no idea why I'm so hostile regarding these people today but I am....

Not too much of Kameron and that made me happy.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Stephanie's husband is so arrogant, entitled and chauvinistic that I would be shocked if he didn't already have a girlfriend on the side. In his mind, since he makes the money he can do whatever he wants and Stephanie gets no say. If they ever get divorced, I see him as the type who would fight every cent of alimony and child support.

This is the same type who also goes for custody to stop child support. This type of guy will dangle marriage as the carrot for the girlfriend to allow herself to be cast as a loving caregiver for court. He will then marry her and make her the full-time caregiver for the kids including any they have together. She will end up in the same situation as Stephanie with the addition of children who aren't hers and knowledge of what happened to her predecessor. Many celebrity men have already discovered this formula. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I am trying so hard to like Cary, but she has such an insincere vibe about her. Reminds me of Cameron from Southern Charm-likeable, beautiful, but no

Funny because I don't find Cary even remotely attractive.  Great body but her face is very hard, very mannish.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

LeAnn is the dirt on the bottom of my shoe. What a classless, tacky, thing to do! You do not go to someones house and insult them. I kinda wish they had thrown her out but I also kinda see the Let her stay, & make a fool out of herself also. I would have thrown her out but I'm just that way. Good for Steph for keeping her calm. I couldn't have!!!!

Does Brandi actually HAVE eyes? Every time I see her she's squinting like she just looked at the eclipse and forgot her glasses. No eyes  to be seen.

WOW! Lot's of marriage trouble tonight from Stephs bossy husband, to the pain in the ass doctor, too pink dog food lady. Pink lady (I have no idea what her name is. Nor do I care) & her husband! He is SOOOOO over her. What grown man wants a Barbie at home going Give Me, Give Me, Give Me? No one I know. 

This is what I say about her every damn week....you just don't get used to it. It's not like she can't pull off the smoky eye look...it's that her eyeliner is way too thick and she puts it on the bottom and top along with the heavy mascara/fake eyelashes and the black eye shadow...it's just way too much.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Jack Terrier said:

Was the cookie/dinner scene with Cary this episode or last?  Mark was soooo rude.  I'm not a huge fan of Cary but the undertone to his statements about spending all day with the daughter and needing a drink and the size of dinner pissed me off.

Yup. I think he wants her to be super stressed out and just dying to head back to work. Instead, it looks like she's having a lovely time creating memories with her kid. Too bad, so sad, Mark. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. I think he wants her to be super stressed out and just dying to head back to work. Instead, it looks like she's having a lovely time creating memories with her kid. Too bad, so sad, Mark. 

Yes, I think that's it.  He wants her to hate it at home with their CHILD.  So she can keep him company.

Something is strange with their relationship.  She looks to be completely over it and he is trying to hang on to her by trying to control her surroundings.  It's really not that deep but he's desperate in his attempts to shame her for wanting to spend time raising the daughter, the wine not being poured as he walks in the door, the size of the dinner since he had a late lunch and asking if she needs a drink after spending the day doing what any mother would find to be a normal afternoon and not a burden.  He's creepy.  Oh, and not gay.  Rolls eyes.  Why does Cary keep mentioning he's not gay?   I just would never need to make that distinction about my husband.  It's weird.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  (TM Seinfeld)

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, Pegasaurus said:

Who was the one who came to the Halloween party in full body makeup?

Cary, her husband is Mark.

I really enjoyed Stephanie not giving Leanne the scene she so obviously wanted.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh it was her idea? I missed that and assumed Mark was having an affair with his new nurse!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Oh it was her idea? I missed that and assumed Mark was having an affair with his new nurse!

Haha, no. I think she wanted to step back and spend more time with Zuri. Mark is super resentful and jealous. 

• Love 5

I'm glad Stephanie didn't let Travis throw Leanne out - it filled me with glee to imagine Leanne sitting at home watching that scene where Stephanie said - "oh whatever, just ignore her" :)

Second best line was dumb old Brandi's dig at Duck Lips - "You'd be in the pageants without a talent competition" - hahahahaha!

• Love 7

Yes I loved the no-talent pageant comment! Perfect answer when someone tells you their talent is shopping. Kameran's attempt at making fun of Brandi in retaliation was so bad. Also, Brandi does have a talent - dancing! 

Brandi is not talented at communicating yikes.

I don't know why Leann doesn't just attempt to get along with Stephanie. Is the text message really the only thing she holds against her? That and the bragging about how much her stuff costs?

I'm surprised that D'Andra is not more annoying with her talk of $18,000 dresses, but for some reason, she doesn't seem that offensive. She is neither fake guilty about nor embarrassed. Her stepson seems nice.

What is the deal with Cary and Mark? Why is he so mad about her working less? And why was she so annoyed about the promo thing? 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, iloveit said:

I'm surprised that D'Andra is not more annoying with her talk of $18,000 dresses, but for some reason, she doesn't seem that offensive. She is neither fake guilty about nor embarrassed. Her stepson seems nice.

I think the main reason was because the price was completely relevant to the situation because they were discussing selling it and needing to price things appropriately rather than bring it up for no reason.

• Love 3

I'm a southern woman of a certain age, and I love me some big hair, makeup, shoes, etc. (The higher the hair, the closer to God.) But these women look horrible with their overly Botoxed and filled faces and their thick drag queen makeup. Leeann is the only one who carries it off.

Brandi needs to take on-camera-in-full-makeup crying lessons from Stephanie, because Stephanie has that shit down pat. Even though she can barely move her face, she's able to produce copious tears on command. Which she does frequently in order to deflect blame for her bad behavior. I'm with Leeann and Brandi - Stephanie is a social climber and stealth witch.

The multi-million dollar flip mansion = excuse to brag on TV by flinging those numbers around.

The $15K designer dress = see the above.

The lack of class = see most of the episodes.

Leeann is that insecure child who runs around the school yard begging one girl not to be the other girl's friend. She also loves flexing her bully muscles within the guise of a therapy session. Thinks she looks cool.

Dr. Mark is a lousy human being. He is one of the shallowest characters we've seen on reality TV. Which of the housewives threw the shade about his sexuality? Leeann?

I'm callin' it: the only relationship that will survive the series is Leeann's, and possibly D'Andra's (she has money, he doesn't).

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It's the "pink slime" (meat by product) used a filler in many meat items, most famously McDonalds chicken nuggets. 

Holy Smokes! I had no idea. It looks disgusting and if I know it's in something, I surly won't be eating it. Gee, thx for the information.  (Retching in the background) 

• Love 5
On 9/3/2017 at 2:36 PM, ghoulina said:

It's the "pink slime" (meat by product) used a filler in many meat items, most famously McDonalds chicken nuggets. 

It's not actually used in McNuggets.  That's mainly because pink slime is finely textured beef and McDonald's chicken nuggets are ...chicken.  It's found in mostly low quality processed beef products, like super cheap hamburger patties sold in the frozen section and things like beef taquitos where the beef is more like a paste than crumbles like you have with regular ground beef.

• Love 2
On 8/29/2017 at 0:23 AM, Irritable said:

I loved the straightfaced gag sound D'Andra's stepson made when she said she paid $18,000 for that gown.   I would love to run her eBay auctions for her, as long as she paid me for my time.  If she expects him to do that for free because he "needs something to do", I don't blame him for blowing it off...that's actually a lot of work.

I'm glad Brandi and Stephanie made up, it was brutal watching them both hurt so much over what was basically a series of misunderstandings and lack of communication.  Their meeting was one of the more real things I've seen on any of these RH franchises, so I'll give them credit for that.  

The bad romance theme for the party was weird to me.  You don't need a theme for a Halloween costume party, because Halloween IS the theme.

The Dallas HW are more entertaining to me now than the OC HW.  Is this the world we're living in? 

Right. And it also depends on where their relationship is. If he thinks of her as "the other woman," the last thing he wants to do is rummage through her ball gowns and shoes. And if he's like most 21-year-old males I've met, the last thing he wants to do is rummage through her ball gowns and shoes. She needs to get the plastic surgeon (who's not gay) to do that.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 3
On 8/30/2017 at 10:05 AM, MaggieG said:

D'andra is probably the first new housewife that I actually like. Her and her husband seem to have a great relationship. And even though they are friends, she called out Leanne on her costume.

Pink Princess..... her daughter is cute. That's all I got for her.

Kudos to Stephanie for seeing through Leanne's games and not kicking her out. 

Cary and her daughter baking together was cute.

Yes! I just came here to say that, but I was going to say, "kadooz"™ Ramona. 

I was totally disgusted with Cary's body painted "costume".  It's fine at a Playboy mansion party, NOT a classy Halloween party at a friend's house.  She seems desperate and thirsty.  

Don't even get me started on her bizarre face.  She looks so frozen and pulled.

• Love 2
On 8/30/2017 at 1:49 PM, Jack Terrier said:

Yes, I think that's it.  He wants her to hate it at home with their CHILD.  So she can keep him company.

Something is strange with their relationship.  She looks to be completely over it and he is trying to hang on to her by trying to control her surroundings.  It's really not that deep but he's desperate in his attempts to shame her for wanting to spend time raising the daughter, the wine not being poured as he walks in the door, the size of the dinner since he had a late lunch and asking if she needs a drink after spending the day doing what any mother would find to be a normal afternoon and not a burden.  He's creepy.  Oh, and not gay.  Rolls eyes.  Why does Cary keep mentioning he's not gay?   I just would never need to make that distinction about my husband.  It's weird.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  (TM Seinfeld)

She has to keep mentioning that he's not gay because LeAnne thinks that implying that he is is the height of wit.

11 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

It's not actually used in McNuggets.  That's mainly because pink slime is finely textured beef and McDonald's chicken nuggets are ...chicken.  It's found in mostly low quality processed beef products, like super cheap hamburger patties sold in the frozen section and things like beef taquitos where the beef is more like a paste than crumbles like you have with regular ground beef.

If it's what they make the $.33 frozen burritos out of, and it sounds like it probably is, then it is delicious.  

• Love 2

The one redeeming action of Travis was him quietly warning his wife and then abiding by her decision. It was one of the few moments I liked him. Of course, then we get his comment in the preview and the moment is gone. 

On 8/29/2017 at 11:18 PM, Batwings said:

As Giselle stated earlier, Kameron & the duck lips. Sigh. I was fascinated how someone could make the duck face while talking. So weird. 

Am I the only one that thought Brandi's face looked better in full skull makeup? Yes, reserve my ticket straight to hell. 

Ahhh yes those ridiculous lip pursing and flapping when she talks, you can totally tell she's voluntarily doing it for the camera. And Brandi, sometimes she has that Renee  Zellwiger look where her eyes disappear and you can't tell if she can see anything.  Her brows are going to be arched at the top of her for head if she doesn't slow down on that Botox. But other times she looks great, so idk what's happening there.

• Love 2
On 8/28/2017 at 10:45 PM, Pickles said:

Cary really seems over her husband. He would be hard to take. He seems so needy. I couldn't stand it. I don't know that she can either.

I actively dislike all of the husbands on this show, with the possible exception of D'Andra's. 

Whatever product Brandi is using on her hair needs to stop happening.  On the other hand, maybe she's just not been showering because she's depressed, in which case I'm totally going to hell for that comment. 

On 8/29/2017 at 0:23 AM, Irritable said:

I'm glad Brandi and Stephanie made up, it was brutal watching them both hurt so much over what was basically a series of misunderstandings and lack of communication.  Their meeting was one of the more real things I've seen on any of these RH franchises, so I'll give them credit for that.  

I kept thinking this as well!  No one on any of the franchises, including those who have actually made a living as actors, is that good of an actor.  This felt "really real," and painful. 

As for the stepson drama with D'Andra, I'm not sure why she sees it as her role to be a "mentor" figure to him.  It sort of reminds me of the drama with Meghan and Jim's daughter (blanking on her name right now) on the OC franchise, but at least Jim's daughter was actually a minor.  On the other hand, I feel like if Keatin (Seriously, does a single kid on this show have a normal name?) is living in D'Andra's house rent-free, then she has the right to ask him to do things around the house, even if photographing dresses isn't as conventional a household chore as raking or taking out the trash...

• Love 1
On 8/30/2017 at 9:41 AM, eurekagirl mOo said:

What grown man wants a Barbie at home going Give Me, Give Me, Give Me? No one I know. 

She actually said he "Doesn't want [her] to work."  Which...VOMIT...RAGE!...VOMIT.  I can't even believe there are men in 2017 who still think that way. 

• Love 2
On 8/29/2017 at 6:04 AM, Sage47 said:

Brandi and Stephanie's husbands both seem like giant douchebags. Huge. 

I have suspected that may be a foundation of their friendship. It seems like they met though their husbands and sort of bonded over the trials of being a trophy wife. That sounds flip but I kind of mean it. They are both pretty women who married successful but immature men and built their identities around being perfect suburban housewives. Neither seems to particularly like the choices they’ve made or the price they have to pay for their lifestyle. I imagine they spent a lot of time commiserating with each other. Maybe that’s why this fight got blown so far out of proportion. Bitching about their marriage and day drinking until they felt numb was supposed to be their own private time that they never acknowledged out loud.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2