Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Top 7 Perform

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, crossover said:

I thought Lex was a shoe in because of the Travis connection. But Kinjaz as well. There was no way they weren't going to try to get him the win.  You can't blame them.  Lex put in the time and cultivated the relationships.  If he had waited another year, he probably would've had some kind of ballroom connection ?

It could be that Lex is a very talented guy given that Travis and Kinjaz see something special in him. I know there's something to be said for routing for the underdog. but being thought special by the judges shouldn't automatically mean they should be voted off. I would expect Travis and Kinjaz to have a pretty good eye for talent myself. 

• Love 3

Lex going home is the only thing that would shock ME. Nigel might well be shocked if Taylor goes home, frankly I'd be surprised, but not shocked in that case. However, I'm fairly sure Nigel is being shocked to bring in viewers. Sadly, there are millions of homes down south in Florida etc. that don't have power and won't be part of the ratings this week, so his shock probably won't help ratings in a noticeable way.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, romantic idiot said:

It could be that Lex is a very talented guy given that Travis and Kinjaz see something special in him. I know there's something to be said for routing for the underdog. but being thought special by the judges shouldn't automatically mean they should be voted off. I would expect Travis and Kinjaz to have a pretty good eye for talent myself. 

Oh no doubt that he is a talented guy.  Personally, I don't think he's more talented than Logan.  And I think Logan performed better during the competition season.  But Logan doesn't have the connections.  Look at Kiki.  He's not as good as Logan either.  But he has the dwts connection.  Networking works.

• Love 1

I was out of town for Labor Day so this is a week late, but this week's performances!

Group routines

Spoiler

Top 7 & All Stars (Warren Carlyle)

All Stars (Brian Friedman)

Mini groups

Spoiler

Taylor, Koine, Kiki, & Mark - contemporary (Sean Cheesman)

Kaylee, Lex, & Logan - contemporary (Dwight Rhoden and Desmond Richardson)

Duets

Spoiler

Kiki & Jenna - Broadway (Warren Carlyle)

Kaylee & Cyrus - contemporary (Tyce Diorio)

Logan & Allison - African jazz (Sean Cheesman)

Lex & Gaby - hip hop (Luther Brown)

Koine & Marko - jive (Dmitry Chaplin)

Taylor & Robert - contemporary (Mandy Moore)

Mark & Comfort - hip hop (Misha Gabriel)

Solos

Spoiler

Koine

Logan

Mark

Taylor

Kaylee

Lex

Kiki