Type keyword(s) to search

Cortney and Antonio: Smelly Cat(fish)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Bunnyette said:

Why didn’t Father Cortney offer to book her a hotel room for a week so she had somewhere decent to stay?  And safe?

That was the million dollar question last season. 

The stupidity of these people makes me angry.

• Love 2

It looks like Gummy got her dental issue fixed with some veneers or implants. It does look better, and she looks a little healthier physically. But her mouth having open all the time makes her look like some kind of dimwit mouth breather. And I don't like her presenting her couch-surfing lifestyle as if it's something admirable, and maybe Antonio isn't too impressed either. I'm sure she makes lots of reciprocal invitations to her hosts to come sleep on her parents' couch in FL, because she can't be bothered with the hassles of a job or having her own place. And her parents enable this. Actually I think she sleeps with men in these cities for free rent. Lovely, if so. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 9/18/2017 at 3:12 PM, Cranky One said:

I just realized that Courtney has the same smile as Butthead, but without the braces!

This is old but I’m just watching this season...this made me laugh so hard and is (was, I guess?) so true!

On 10/16/2017 at 2:39 PM, orangeiguana said:

Honestly, I doubt she has either cash or credit card to do such.

Which makes her a moron for going all the way to Spain without enough money for even ONE night in a hotel! Did she assume production would help her if Antonio never met up with her and she couldn’t impose on him by staying in his apartment?

On 7/23/2018 at 3:01 PM, Bunnyette said:

Why didn’t Father Cortney offer to book her a hotel room for a week so she had somewhere decent to stay?  And safe?

She is a grown ass woman even though she doesn’t act like one and who knows if her family had hundreds of dollars laying around so their annoying and stupid daughter could run off on an ill advised trip to Spain for a guy she’d never even FaceTimed with. The whole thing is just so dumb, it has to be true that this was a production plant.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2

I know I had said I was bored with Chantel and Pedro in the new 90DF season, and even said "Why them? They're so boring. What, were Corny and Antonio busy? and couldn't be bothered to be filmed for this?" I know I said this, and I'M SORRY, GUYS.  I'M SO SORRY. 

Gawd these two are even MORE boring.  And did Corny READ MY COMMENT???? I ask because she's clearly upping Chantal's eyelash game.  

<insert facepalm emoji here>

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Why is she on the show? I was aghast to see her show up again. 

I know!  It's not like they have a real relationship, they most certainly are not heading towards the alter so to speak.

Her monotone voice grates.

Not afraid to say it...Antonio is a good looking man. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know!  It's not like they have a real relationship, they most certainly are not heading towards the alter so to speak.

Her monotone voice grates.

Not afraid to say it...Antonio is a good looking man. 

Exactly! There was nothing there to begin with, so why are we subject to her? 

I don't find him very good looking, I mean he is, but he isn't my type. 

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Exactly! There was nothing there to begin with, so why are we subject to her? 

I don't find him very good looking, I mean he is, but he isn't my type. 

I enjoyed his photo's lol.  He is not my type either but I can appreciate the abs.

• Love 1

Sorry, but I have to fast forward through any section with Cortney in it. Can't look at her face. That 1 eye is way too creepy. Instead of flying halfway across the world, why don't she get that fixed. At least put a piece of tape under it to hold it up or something. I was very surprised they even aired her with the way she looks. It's very disturbing and hard to look at.  Yikes! The other girl, the one that is with the young male from the Netherlands, good God, she would drive me to jump off a building. Given, the male isn't a saint, but that chick with the crying every 5 minutes and having to control every little thing that happens makes for another one I have to fast forward through. I tape them ahead just for this purpose. 

• Love 4

I am just watching this season and I find Antonio hilarious.  He is such a caricature of a European Playboy and totally flummoxed as to why Courtney won't sleep with him.  Samuel is equally funny.  They could be an SNL skit.

I find him charming and I would have slept with him because I wanted to and I find him attractive and charming.  He is a perfect vacation lay.  

He has no intention of settling down, which is clear from the fact that he wouldn't take the day off to meet her at the airport. 

But what a great vacation she could have had..... to be in Spain and have a charming, good looking guy to sex up at night and a beautiful city to see during the day!

In this day and age it seems.... unnecessary to try to get a guys attention by withholding sex.  If the only thing keeping his attention is the promise of sex, at some point you'll give him the sex and he will lose interest.

It kinda feels old school, if you're into a guy and you want to have sex and there is physical chemistry, it seems like you should just go for it (but be safe!  No vacation babies or vacation STDs!).  Especially with a guy like Antonio....you're not taking that guy to Florida for some ranch dip and pretzels...come on.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I am just watching this season and I find Antonio hilarious.  He is such a caricature of a European Playboy and totally flummoxed as to why Courtney won't sleep with him.  Samuel is equally funny.  They could be an SNL skit.

.  Especially with a guy like Antonio....you're not taking that guy to Florida for some ranch dip and pretzels...come on.

Yass!! that just slayed me.

• LOL 2

I watched a video last night of Courtney with the new BF.... she can barely stand the guy

They are doing quarantine together at his house so she doesn't have to endanger her parents... they took a drive to get toilet paper from a friend of his and every time he tries to cuddle her you can see her skin crawl and she looks like she wants to barf.... lol

• Love 3

Dude lost me at "deep conversations."

I liked Antonio and I always thought that he had no idea that she was really into him or that he was meant to be into her. I think he thought she was just going to fly over, hang out for awhile, and film a show. Maybe he'd get some sex on the side. Their season makes it look like they're living in two different universes with him blissfully unaware that the show has anything to do with love or marriage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

In this new series, Quarantined, Corny is with that guy and is desperately trying to have a story line. 

Even in this Covid age where I am desperate for something to watch, this new couple is the weakest of anything. She is really a bore and seems to be a dumb bore at that. Guess I will go look for a quarantined thread?

• Love 1