Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Part 15

paigow

Some predictions for the rest of the series:

Nadine now attempts to start a new life with Dr. Amp.  She drops in unannounced at his place and sees his whole "shovel factory" and gets disillusioned with how the shovels weren't real gold.  She next decides to move onto Mike Nelson (hey, we GOTTA get at least one more scene with him, right?)

Big Ed will play The Roadhouse singing "On Top of Old Smokey"

End credits screaming girl will end up finding twu wuv with the Roadhouse floor sweeper after getting such an extended look at how immaculately clean the floors are.

Phillip Jeffries' new evolution as a percolator will lead to the reveal of one of the series' longest unresolved mysteries:  Just how did that fish get into Pete's?

All those random obscure people in the ending Roadhouse scenes will be part of a spinoff: "At the Roadhouse:  More Bang-Bang for Your Buck"  Each week will present surprise musical performers, a cast of Krazy Kids with their own bizarre eccentricities and the continuing mystery of "Will Audrey show up this week?"

Donna will make a surprise cameo and at first viewers will think she's some bizarre looking CGI hideous creature...but it will actually be Lara Flynn Boyle in all her plastic surgery disaster'ed glory.

His experience in The White Lodge will give Andy great mental clarity ... but he'll still goof up Albert's last name.

Green Glove Guy will paint his glove and become The Roadhouse's resident Michael Jackson impersonator...his true destiny fulfilled!

Judy will be Linda's half-sister.

The Roadhouse Emcee will introduce Tin Machine!!  And it will be The Percolator.

One of the final scenes will be Hawk in front a huge spread of doughnuts in the Twin Peaks Sheriff's Station and when he looks down, one of the bear claws starts talking to him saying "Told ya death is just transformation!"

Edited by dwmckim
  • Love 4

What happened to the podcast? I was enjoying it. I totally cried during Margaret and Hawk's last conversation and then when he told everyone. Jeffries is a huge machine thing! So weird. I love it. Soot men creep me out.

On 8/22/2017 at 4:46 AM, Pete Martell said:

A transcript of the Gersten/Steven conversation (slurs/foul language).

Reading that now, I am really glad I couldn't understand them at all while watching lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
On 8/24/2017 at 7:07 AM, Giant Misfit said:

I wonder if Freddie is the mirror of Bushnell Mullins in Twin Peaks? 

Bushnell mullins has unexpected wisdom and people keep him in the loop. I'd pair him with Hawk.  

• Love 1

For whatever reason, I didn't realize there was a new season of Twin Peaks until a couple of weeks ago. Even though I barely remember season 1 or the movie, and I don't think I saw season 2 (so, obviously a lot has gone over my head), I'm loving this season and am looking forward to rewatching the old ones. 

Let me say thanks to everyone who's taken the time to comment--some of you are very insightful! 

It seemed to me when the four guys from the sherriff's dept were walking, after Bobby said that the path they were on used to be a road, there was an image of the convenience store superimposed on Jack Rabbit's Palace, which makes me wonder if it existed in that spot but burned down and still exists on another plane.

But, like I said I've forgotten almost everything from before, so I may be way off. Also, I think it's significant that Norma shed the not quite authentic versions (doppelgängers?) of her restaurant.

Edited by Rockfish
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Rockfish said:

But, like I said I've forgotten almost everything from before, so I may be way off. Also, I think it's significant that Norma shed the not quite authentic versions (doppelgängers?) of her restaurant.

I think you are right, and that didn't occur to me. Her restaurants are dopplegangers. Evil ones that corrupt pie!

• Love 3