Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Out With Abby, In With Chloe - Part 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

She has had quite a few dancers on Broadway and working in TV and with Disney. I never liked the way Abby taught and was sick of the same choreography week after week - but again they had to keep it simple as a dance usually not learned and perfected in less than 3-6 months. Even Broadway shows take 6-8 weeks with many taking as long as 4 months before they open. I do think she is probably a good teacher as numbers - not seen on TV - are quite beautiful.

On 9/24/2017 at 4:13 PM, RedheadZombie said:

A prepubescent body or a ballet body - at least until Misty Copeland showed the world that muscles and breasts don't detract from a ballerina.

If Chloe had half the strength and talent Misty has, I'd agree. But these girls are all slouches who rely more on social media exposure than work in the studio. Chloe is no longer good enough to be on that stage. Misty Copeland was one in a million.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chewy101 said:

If Chloe had half the strength and talent Misty has, I'd agree. But these girls are all slouches who rely more on social media exposure than work in the studio. Chloe is no longer good enough to be on that stage. Misty Copeland was one in a million.

I was comparing body types in my original post.  I don't think I compared Chloe to Misty at all.  

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:51 AM, holly4755 said:

I think that Abby's claim to fame was having one girl become a rockette. 

Wasn't that supposed to be Page? She never rehearsed enough! Her mother took her out of class too often that she couldn't even remember old routines; even with guest choreographers help! She had a real problem getting through an entire routine and even in those rare occasions, it's wasn't impressive even though begging for Abby's approval! I think Chloe had a real chance at stardom, but she also didn't practice enough! Initially I thought something was wrong with her! Christi finished her sentences for her, she sometimes had a problem with her hearing; hence Abby screaming at her making her cry! The epitome of why I thought her "slow" was when Giana told her several times to put her hair up! She didn't, then Abby made her do push-ups! I'll be damned if Chloe tried to get back in line with the other girls without doing a thing with her hair! Of course Abby flipped! All I could think of was "WTF is wrong with that little girl? Does she want to be screamed at?" ;-)

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:23 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

I think out of all of the girls including Maddie , Kalani is the best dancer . My eyes always go to her in the group dances and when she dances in general . 

Watching this episode on tape, I was so disappointed in Kalani! She just sat there allowing her mother to disappoint Aisha when deciding not to do her solo! Both Kalani and Chloe were so quick to give excuses about wanting to do better in their group dance; all the time knowing they were going down in flames! How are they supposed to succeed in dance when they're this pathetic getting one performance out for a show they've been on for years? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
On 2/6/2018 at 11:55 PM, Fiero425 said:

Wasn't that supposed to be Page? She never rehearsed enough! Her mother took her out of class too often that she couldn't even remember old routines; even with guest choreographers help! She had a real problem getting through an entire routine and even in those rare occasions, it's wasn't impressive even though begging for Abby's approval! I think Chloe had a real chance at stardom, but she also didn't practice enough! Initially I thought something was wrong with her! Christi finished her sentences for her, she sometimes had a problem with her hearing; hence Abby screaming at her making her cry! The epitome of why I thought her "slow" was when Giana told her several times to put her hair up! She didn't, then Abby made her do push-ups! I'll be damned if Chloe tried to get back in line with the other girls without doing a thing with her hair! Of course Abby flipped! All I could think of was "WTF is wrong with that little girl? Does she want to be screamed at?" ;-)

I always felt bad for Chloe, she never seemed really happy and her mother is a major attention whore.  She was a better dancer than Maddie when she was younger, I think being on this show broke her spirit.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I always felt bad for Chloe, she never seemed really happy and her mother is a major attention whore.  She was a better dancer than Maddie when she was younger, I think being on this show broke her spirit.

I'll give you that; her mother to this day is still promoting herself like the worst stage mom ever! Her hypocrisy knows no bounds! Christi constantly blames Abby for all the ills in the world, but doesn't seem to want to look in the mirror concerning the unhappiness of her own daughter who she turned into a Nat'l victim! ;-)