Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Siesta Key

On 1/18/2021 at 5:40 PM, snarts said:

Trautman was excited to get back to work when production first resumed.

"I'm so grateful to of started filming Season 4 of @siestakey," she posted on social media. "I can't wait for all of you to see the journey I'm on. I hope I make you all proud and if I inspire a few of you along the way - that would just be the cherry on top."

So, they all turned on her.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Trautman was excited to get back to work when production first resumed.

"I'm so grateful to of started filming Season 4 of @siestakey," she posted on social media. "I can't wait for all of you to see the journey I'm on. I hope I make you all proud and if I inspire a few of you along the way - that would just be the cherry on top."

So, they all turned on her.

I think we all turned on Chloe. Admittedly, I finally gave up halfway through the season but at that point Chloe just instigated fights, talked shit behind everyone’s back, and took zero responsibility for her actions. I don’t think anyone is going to miss her or “her journey”.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I don’t think anyone is going to miss her or “her journey”.

I am!  Nobody stirs the pot like Chloe.  The show will be unwatchable without her.

• Laugh 1

Watched the preview recorded on my DVR.

it was all Brandon talking about how he’s gonna change while his baby momma popped out her tit to feed the baby.

are they really going to make him being a father a focus of the season?

looks like the baby momma is ready for her 15 minutes, all dolled up for the scene.

I’m glad that Kelsey let her hair go dark. There were so many blondes before I had a hard time telling them apart.  Brandon’s baby looks just like the baby mama (Who is also blonde!).

You can't tell if any of it's real.  Is Kelsey really dating that man bun guy or is it another fake show-mance?  Wasn't it suppose to be a pro hockey player?

Now Juliette and Kelsey are mad at each other because they both wanted that butter face rich guy, the heir to the microwave popcorn fortune or something like that?

They're both so passionate about swim suits!

Not one mention of Alex, I don't think!  

They seem to feature more wide shots of the beaches and so forth, than they've done before.  

More of that please.

10 hours ago, aghst said:

Now Juliette and Kelsey are mad at each other because they both wanted that butter face rich guy, the heir to the microwave popcorn fortune or something like that?

I thought it was because they were both starting swimsuit empires at the same time.   I don't think Kelsey would have anything to do with Buttaface Billionaire.

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

I don't think Kelsey would have anything to do with Buttaface Billionaire.

Why? She went after Alex (aka Shrek) and her new guy with the manbun is not hot either. 

None of the men on this show are very attractive, certainly not on par with the women.

Still, here I am watching, singing along to the theme song with a big cheesy grin on my face :)

Edited by snarts

2 minutes ago, snarts said:

Why? She went after Alex (aka Shrek) and her new guy with the manbun is not hot either. 

Good point.

None of the men on this show are very attractive, certainly not on par with the women.

I like Garrett.

Still, here I am watching, singing along to the theme song with a big cheesy grin on my face :)

Me too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snarts said:

Both Brandon and Garrett are cute....until they speak. 

Brandon's Baby Mama is so thrilled that she snagged herself a rich mama's boy who's also a "reality TV star". She was trying so hard not to look at the camera while beaming about her good fortune about how both her and baby would be with Brandon forever! Lol! She wasn't even listening to what Brandon was trying to say.

Juliet to Kelsey's friend: I can't believe you told Kelsey what we talked about. Why did you do that.

Kelsey's Friend: You know very well I did exactly what the producers told me to do to secure my spot on this year's trip.

1 hour ago, snarts said:

This show is so dumb, but same!

Brandon's baby mama is so cringe. Kelsey looks great with both blonde and brunette hair wow. Juliette is the type that throws the rock and hides her hand. Chloe looks so different to me since her weight lose. 

On 5/15/2021 at 3:27 PM, Kornfan said:

Brandon's baby mama is so cringe

I was wondering whether she is majorly into Brandon, or trying *so* hard to make a good impression?  She barely let him talk

but congrats, I guess, on landing (birthing?) a golden goose

• Like 1

9 hours ago, teapot said:

She barely let him talk

She never let him finish a sentence.  No wonder he blocked her for 9 months.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

That painting was awful, whether or not it was her face.

Juliette seems too much drama for Butter face, who seems real low key — but he must really want to be on the show.

Madison is weepy about the mean people on social media.  Honey you can turn it off, you know?  But she won’t do that since she’s trying to make a career out of reality TV. 

So if you can’t take the heat …

• Like 2

Even Madisson's daddy is now willing to film more freely, talking about who is paying for the wedding with Ish.

And Maddisson has enough money to protect with a prenup?

Do music videos still feature luxury settings, chicks in bikinis, etc?

Chloe is threatening to drop out of the group.  Yeah but then why would she continue to be on the show?

Juliette wasn’t always the narrator, was she?  She’s a little too mean to be the LC, and not charismatic enough to be the K-Cav

• Like 1

13 hours ago, aghst said:

Chloe is threatening to drop out of the group.  Yeah but then why would she continue to be on the show?

From what was reported, she intended to leave the show & she did stop filming.  Not sure if she actually stayed away.

Jordana is not interesting, engaging or that attractive. I don't even remember the new guy's name, the one who's now flirting with Camilla.  Who still films music videos?

Not sure how it's possible but the "acting" is even worse and that's with a Garrett free episode!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, aghst said:

Even Madisson's daddy is now willing to film more freely, talking about who is paying for the wedding with Ish.

And Maddisson has enough money to protect with a prenup?

Do music videos still feature luxury settings, chicks in bikinis, etc?

I don’t know the situation, but Maddison might have legal rights to some family money/assets that are worth protecting in a prenup. Or it may just be a lame plot device to give her a story. 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, snarts said:

From what was reported, she intended to leave the show & she did stop filming. 

She did stop filming.  That's why I'm not watching this season.  The show needs someone messy to stir the pot.  Watching two gorgeous young women arguing over their respective swimwear lines doesn't cut it.  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

14 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

She did stop filming.  That's why I'm not watching this season.  The show needs someone messy to stir the pot.  Watching two gorgeous young women arguing over their respective swimwear lines doesn't cut it.  

It is terrible acting lol. Brandon's storyline is literally the worst filler narrative on planet earth, I skip over it every single time I look back on the episodes. I'm only watching to see who Juliette ends up fighting LOL

Brandon seems like such a turd. Didn't he cheat on Madison and on the blonde chick after her?  That's a sign of bad character. Now he has a baby from it - 18 years of child support... might be tough on a small-time rapper.  What a fool. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 11:39 PM, teapot said:

Juliette wasn’t always the narrator, was she?  She’s a little too mean to be the LC, and not charismatic enough to be the K-Cav

No they had pretty much everyone narrating an episode in season 1. Then I think season 2 is when it went to just Juliette. I guess they decided to make her the star. 

• Like 1

BG’s baby mamas finger nails are giving me major anxiety while she is handling the baby.  OMG knock it off with that grossness.  And why would you think bringing baby to the island would be acceptable?  This isn’t JS Family Vacation....maybe she hitched herself to the wrong MTV reality show.

• Like 3

I'm surprised at Kelsey. She was being very catty this episode. Scenes with Jordana laughing about hooking up with Brandon. The other scene with her and Amanda. But Amanda clearly rocks with Juliette. Chloe's video was lame.