Type keyword(s) to search

Siesta Key - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I don't mind that this show is scripted. Some of the cast try pretty hard to make it seem authentic. But, boy, would it get a lot more entertaining if they ditched Alex. I realize the whole point of the show is that Alex's daddy is trying to buy him reality show fame, but MTV should just cut Alex and cast a more charismatic aspiring reality show star.

• Love 4
On 5/20/2018 at 12:15 PM, KFC said:

I don't mind that this show is scripted. Some of the cast try pretty hard to make it seem authentic. But, boy, would it get a lot more entertaining if they ditched Alex. I realize the whole point of the show is that Alex's daddy is trying to buy him reality show fame, but MTV should just cut Alex and cast a more charismatic aspiring reality show star.

Lol. Alex is trying SOOOO hard to be the great guy, but everyone sees through him and thinks he's awful. I'm sure there are plenty of young, dumb, pretty girls in Florida that go gaga for him because he's rich and on tv, though. Sigh. 

• Love 2
On 10/28/2018 at 7:12 AM, oakville said:

When is Season 3 going to air ?

Actually season 2 starts on Jan 22.  My DVR is set to record and looks like there are trailers on MTV.com.

Season 1 is considered to be all the 18 eps which have aired so far.

There might be some pressure on this show, since The Hills reboot is coming some time this year.  

Meh, I’d rather watch a new season of The Challenge than either but I guess this will occupy he time slot for a couple of months.

• Love 1

The reporters from the local newspaper who’ve been doing podcast recaps put out a preview.

They saw that they’d been filming over the summer but MTV didn’t confirm this upcoming second season until December.so they weren’t 100% sure it would be back on MTV or some other channel.

They’ve been following some of the cast, including the new cast members.  Chloe has a bf in Denver and has been living there, only coming back to film.

Kelsey is dating a hockey player in her native St. Louis.

Madison has been getting photographed a lot on Instagram but not clear if she’s being professionally managed.

they say the show hasn’t brought hordes of tourists to the area.  They wonder if the show will deal with red tide, which was a big deal in FL in general and the Sarasota area in particular.  They filmed when it was at its worst.

• Love 1

It's great to have the show back. We frequently visit Sarasota so I enjoy the scenery. I do wonder if they will show the effects of the red tide on the beaches from last summer. There was still some red tide when I was there in December.

I find it strange that Alex & Juliette's parents had not met each other before. Juliette's mom seems to be very skeptical of their relationship. Alex's dad called him a dog.

Chloe is still creating chaos by bringing Cara to the party.

• Love 1

It’s not even clear if they socialize or just encounter each other for the cameras.

Looks like Madison doesn’t care about doing anything with her degree so she hangs around to film the show.  Is there even a big city nearby where there would be engineering jobs?

They’ve returned to show8ng a lot of ass shots like they did with the initial run of the shows.

Otherwise this is just teen drama except they’re all in their 20s now.  Well Juliette is young and maybe she sees becoming a housewife even though she’s finishing up school.

The cast certainly is aware of money, who has it.  They talk about it often, with Madison noting Ben has money and someone else mentioning how Cara comes from money.  But Garrett is the only one with a real job, while Brandon and Kelsey pursue glamor jobs.

Chloe getting into a fight by bringing Cara is probably scripted.

The Juliette mean girl act seems pretty real.  Her telling Alex that he has to be mean to Chloe and Cara seems like something even the most calculating producer wouldn’t do.

• Love 2

I am old as fuck but was so there for this show it's pathetic. And it totally delivered. The only thing is my recording cut off at the end of the second episode!!! What was Alex's secret.

Pauly is a terrible person. I wanted to smack him when he told the other guy that the problem was that he wouldn't bow down to Alex. WTF

I'm not surprised the parents had not met. They do not run in the same circles. Juliette is so insecure it's sad. And notice how she said she's the one driving four hours every weekend during the semester to visit him That's telling. Her mother needs to have a serious discussion with her about having some self-respect.

Chloe is still very messy. 

What the hell is Madison's problem? She needs to figure out a life plan. Silly goose never even did an internship in her field. WTH????

• Love 5

Chloe supposedly told Alex that she's into him.

So Alex says that's why Chloe is trying to sabotage his relationships.

As for Madison, she's trying to get something going on instagram and modeling.

I was really confused with the flashbacks they kept showing labeled as “last year.”  I thought a lot of what they showed was from season 1, aren’t we on season 3?  Wasn’t Alex’s mouth wired shut most of last year / season 2?  

And I’m gonna sure Jan on Alex’s big secret.  At least in the context he is presenting it.  Do I think that at some point Chloe and him were drunk and she said those things?  Quite possibly yes.  But the whole premise is that they have been ride or die besties forever.  It could have been a platonic admission.  Or even a friendship pact, i.e. “where we’re old and not married we should get married” type of thing.  I don’t think Chloe is repressing some unrequited love for Alex.  But then again I’m not Team Juliette.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I was really confused with the flashbacks they kept showing labeled as “last year.”  I thought a lot of what they showed was from season 1, aren’t we on season 3?  Wasn’t Alex’s mouth wired shut most of last year / season 2?  

And I’m gonna sure Jan on Alex’s big secret.  At least in the context he is presenting it.  Do I think that at some point Chloe and him were drunk and she said those things?  Quite possibly yes.  But the whole premise is that they have been ride or die besties forever.  It could have been a platonic admission.  Or even a friendship pact, i.e. “where we’re old and not married we should get married” type of thing.  I don’t think Chloe is repressing some unrequited love for Alex.  But then again I’m not Team Juliette.  

This is season 2.

There were two parts to season 1.

Now maybe they filmed season 1 3 years ago and then waited a couple of years before it was aired.

As for the big reveal, it's fake.  Chloe lives in Denver with an off-camera boyfriend.  She flew in to film.  So yeah they want to set up this big conflict with Juliette not wanting to hear Chloe badmouth Alex or bring Cara around.  But the way she's been putting down his behavior, does that mean she's secretly carrying the torch for him?

Geez they couldn't have come up with something better?

Home sick a couple days and watched this for the first time.  Don’t know anything about them besides what I read here. 

Arent these people supposed to be mid 20’s? They sure do act like they are still in high school. 

Chloe: for being a cute girl she sure does have an ugly personality.  What a shit stirrer!  I sure hope this entire show is “scripted “ because who would want to deal with her professionally asa real estate agent after seeing this? What is her end game in causing all the drama? Does she have a secret crush on that Alex guy? 

Cara: she seems so above the drama, why is she even bothering with this show and these people? 

Juliette:  jealousy is not pretty.  You need to get over your hang ups about your boyfirends ex’s or you guys will never have a successful relationship.  I don’t get girls like her - hates all the girls that have slept with her boyfriend yet keeps the boyfriend around without question??  

Alex: uggg Ogre Shrek looking guy - awful. What do these people find so attractive about him - I guess it’s the money. 

Pauly: I think that’s his name - Alex’s friend???  What a clinger!  Telling that Jared kid he needed to bow down to Alex, and that he needed Alex more than Alex needed him - good grief.  

Jared: why are you even in this show.  You are way better than these people - much more mature and have seen and done thangs with your military career. I sure hope you don’t “bow down”.   

This show and people are just awful. 

• Love 2

Alex being Alex again, with the verbal belittling of Juliette, just as he did in season 1 with Madison.  His father hands him a $250k Bentley and then he's talking up about all the things he does for Juliette, who was too blatant about how she expects him to pay all the time -- your parents are rich as f---.  Alex isn't paying for anything, it's his parents right?

OK, I'm sure the kids are conscious of who has money but I wouldn't have expected them to talk about it so much in their convos.  Maybe that community is ostentatious about flashing signs of wealth -- is that what Florida is like? -- and so people notice and talk about it all the time?

Then Alex belittled Juliette's ambitions to own her own business -- some kind of retail store -- though he had told his father Juliette could be the one he marries in a couple of years.  But his father didn't seem too sure, just didn't seem to see her as part of what he expected from his son.  Maybe he would look to fix him up with the daughter of another rich family than a commoner like Juliette.

Madison and Ben have the awkward conversation about what they are with Kelsey, who meanwhile is making out with Jared even though she's suppose to be serious with a hockey player?  That's when you suspect producers of telling these cast members to play a role and say or do things they really wouldn't do.  Kelsey has been portrayed as someone who cheated on poor Garrett so of course she's going to cheat again.

Meanwhile, they are going to pair Garrett and Cara because what, they're two attractive cast members who are otherwise single and free to date each other?

The FaceTime session between Brandon and his gf seems fake.  Since Brandon cheated on Madison, this new gf who wasn't around is going to be automatically suspicious of him and make some big deal out of him hanging out with Alana?

Several of the relationships seem to be potential love triangles, with one of the partners likely to cheat.  Seems like that's the kind of situation producers could set up or depict, to maximize the potential for drama.  Maybe this kind of soap opera plotting is what they think they will get kids 14-25, probably around their target audience, to keep watching?

• Love 1

I didn't mind Chloe, because she's been treated like shit by Alex and by extension everyone else who thinks Alex is some kinda douche god.  But I lost respect for her when she basically begged Alex to let her come to Miami, followed by begging Juliette.  Girl, get some self-respect.  Also, Miami is 4hrs away; you don't need Alex's money to get there, nor to party there.  

Juliette will continue to take Alex's shit cause she wants that ring.    She also needs to grow her self-esteem.

On 1/31/2019 at 3:07 PM, scrb said:

Kelsey, who meanwhile is making out with Jared even though she's suppose to be serious with a hockey player?  That's when you suspect producers of telling these cast members to play a role and say or do things they really wouldn't do.  Kelsey has been portrayed as someone who cheated on poor Garrett so of course she's going to cheat again.

I love that Kelsey keeps insisting she never cheated on Garrett.  I don't understand why she keeps getting into relationships if what she really wants to do is fuck around.

• Love 2
On 2/10/2019 at 10:07 AM, luckyroll3 said:

I didn't mind Chloe, because she's been treated like shit by Alex and by extension everyone else who thinks Alex is some kinda douche god.  But I lost respect for her when she basically begged Alex to let her come to Miami, followed by begging Juliette.  Girl, get some self-respect.  Also, Miami is 4hrs away; you don't need Alex's money to get there, nor to party there.  

Juliette will continue to take Alex's shit cause she wants that ring.    She also needs to grow her self-esteem.

I love that Kelsey keeps insisting she never cheated on Garrett.  I don't understand why she keeps getting into relationships if what she really wants to do is fuck around.

Agree. It's a shame how much I like this show AND Spencer Pratt's recaps in Cosmo!

The convos are pretty tired.  I think they try to write witty lines for these dullards but the lines aren't great.

I would imagine if this show continues at all, it will be only because of young attractive people in swim wear?

Because once The Hills reboot starts, why would they need this show?  Well they're younger and prettier than the Hills cast, so there's that.

Hills reboot probably has greater potential to be entertaining than this show though.

• Love 1

Chloe told off Cara, Camilla told off Brandon, Canvas told off Story, her mother.

See a pattern here?

You know these confrontations are faked when they're always lit and framed perfectly for the cameras.  It's as if the camera crew planned where the people yelling at each other would be standing.

It was like that last season.  The cameras were in place to perfectly film Brandon doing his walk of shame and then when Madison confronted Brandon and broke up with him.  

The confrontation with  the closeted guy they had last season, who had a showdown with his homophobic mother on camera, was better than Canvas telling off her mother about how neglected she was.

But this week was rough for Canvas.  Her "friend" Tawny doesn't date girls but apparently likes playing tonsil hockey with them on camera.  Now the previews show her with one of the other guys.

Pauly also had it tough.  He had to suppress the urge to drink or get high for one whole evening, just to impress his grandmother, who controls his inheritance.  BTW, he's been struggling in general these days, after blowing $500k in 3 years in Sarasota.  But he was persuading a dream to be the next Vanilla Ice!

Meanwhile, Kelsey had to own up to her boyfriend that she kissed or went skinny dipping with Jared and he leaves in a huff.  No actually in a plane.

But not before we have Chloe and Kelsey telling off each other!  Did Alex's dad hire screenwriters who were Bravo reality show rejects?

• Love 1

Agree. It's a shame how much I like this show AND Spencer Pratt's recaps in Cosmo!

Am I looking in the right place for his recaps? All I find are these Q&A-style ones on Cosmo's site that made me think they were just excerpts from something longer. As someone with an inexplicable love of Spencer Pratt (his name is our wi-fi password, haha!), I don't want to miss a single word!

• Love 1

Eh the manufactured drama is getting tiresome.

The “friend group” — you know it was the producers who came up with such a lame term — gets together at a bar and Alex starts insulting Juliette, something he does all the time.  Paulie piles on.  Juliette storms off in a car with a driver.  Alex calls over Cara, who has an expensive designer bag that all the girls instantly recognizes.  Chloe takes a pic of them and texts it to Juliette.  

And there are cameras right there in the car to capture her getting that text!  What are the chances that they just happened to be in the right place at the right time!

She tells the driver to turn around and take her back to the bar and the cameras are there to show the car turning around.  How did they “anticipate” that these things would happen and have cameras in the right places?

It’s mind blowing how these reality show producers can see the future!  It’s as if they know in advance what these young adult are going to say and do in front of the cameras!

Meanwhile poor Garrett, who has better highlights than Juliette, is going to have his girlfriend cheat on him with Alex, who’s already banged everyone.

Again!

Sweet Madison gets her baller bf Ben to move to Siesta Key and look at million dollar pads by the beach but she doesn’t want him to move just for he.

Well why else is he moving there Ms. Engineering Degree?  It’s a community of old rich people.

Meanwhile, she pisses of Ben by agreeing to shoot the music video with Brandon, who’s pissing off his gf, not just with Madison but with what’s her name the singer.  So Ben flirts with Tawni which pisses off Canvas, who was pissed off with Story, her estranged mother.

Are Canvas and Story real people or designer colognes?

So much drama in paradise.  But there’s more, Juliette catches Alex in bed with another girl after they had reconciled.

Lot of unhappy relationships and we know because they keep talking about their “relationships.”

They should talk about their trust funds because none of her work but they have boats, baller pads, apartments all over the world, talking as if it’s them, not their families which have all this money.

If they had all this money, why are they all bothering with this low rent show?  Well it’s a vanity project with Alex, who’s supposedly going to become a lawyer.  But why would the other kids parade their wealth on TV?  Add fame to their fortune?

I just caught up on the past 3 episodes.  I've definitely lost some brain cells in the process.

So how old is Tawni (I think that's her name.  The one who told Canvas she thought they were just friends.)?  She looks like she's in her late 30s.  

Here Kelsey goes again blaming someone else for the shady shit she does to tank her own relationships.  She hates Chloe for what "Chloe is doing to our relationship"?!?!?!  Chloe's not the one who went skinny dipping with someone who wasn't her boyfriend and then made out with him.  (Although it was hilarious how Chloe blurted that out at the party; you could see the wheels turning in her head with "this is what the producers told me to say, and now my job is done.  On to the next assignment."  Chloe really does love inserting herself in the middle, doesn't she.) I also did not like how it sounds like Kelsey is now trying to imply that Jared basically assaulted her.  She's awful.

How did Paulie blow through $500,000 in 3 years?!?!?  Man, I 'm hoping his grandma cuts his ass off.  

Juliette is a dumbass.  She's blames everyone but Alex for his infidelities.  She let's him talk down to her and belittle her.  And when she IS angry at Alex it's over idiotic shit.  

Also, Alex is looking more and more like a big toe.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Juliette stays with Alex for his money.  I’m convinced that is really why she tries so hard to hang on to him. 

I think it's 70% money, 30% not wanting to hear "I told you so" from EVERYONE.

• Love 3

This just feels as fake as fake gets.

Alex does not care about Juliette at all. He has zero emotional reaction to people dissing her, to dissing her himself, her getting angry at him, or to their making up.  So bland.

Juliette is a mess. I hope she's more stable in real life and this is not a real thing where she puts up with being poorly used over and over and over and Mr. Blandface can say, "I care about you" and she's back on the carousel.

Why does everyone thing Madisson is hot stuff again? Don't get it.  Maybe it's because I'm old, but I find her boyfriend(?),  Ben, the most attractive guy on the show.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, aulait said:

Why does everyone thing Madisson is hot stuff again? Don't get it.

She's cute, but not some great beauty so I don't get it either.  Maybe it's a proximity thing…or that most of Siesta Key are well above these kids' age range.  

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, aulait said:

Why does everyone thing Madisson is hot stuff again? Don't get it.

I actually think Madisson is super cute, and it's probably because it doesn't seem like she puts as much effort into it her looks as the other girls do.  Like, Juliette and Kelsey look like they try too hard.  She's not a "great beauty", but small town beautiful.  Not sure if that makes sense outside of my brain.  

• Love 2

Well they broke up and got back together by the end of the same episode.

But then they show previews for the rest of the season and surprise, more Alex and Juliette drama to come!

Even if they were the most stable people in real life, they wouldn’t be so on MTV or else they wouldn’t be on MTV too long.

Hope she at least  enjoyed the surf and turf at that restaurant, since MTV repeatedly flashed the name of the place.

Of course they’ve been cooking up turmoil with the other cast members too.

Canvas's mom stuff is rough.  I do give her mom credit for having that conversation, for the first time in years, in front of the whole world.

I also liked how it went down with her & Tawni, that they didn't want to lose eachother's friendship.

I don't even like C that much;  she just got me there for a second. Maybe she's okay when she's not being Mademoiselle Shit Stirrer and acting like a person.

I have doubts that that was for real.

That intervention scene, why would a family let cameras film their personal business?

I wonder how well the cast is paid on this show.

6 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Grandma said she would take away the car, Paulie said "My car?!?!"  Grandma countered "My car."  I wanted to high five her.

I haven't watched yet, but I'm so looking forward to seeing this!  LMAO!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Are you serious?  That's the entire basis for A&E's Intervention.

Never watched it.

But sure why wouldn't MTV and Gary copy some other reality show?

If the rest of that family is loaded, I doubt Pauly is being forced to give up a lot. 

Also thought it was funny that Brandon was boasting that every show on his tour should get at least 250 people attending.  I guess you got to start somewhere but is he really touring these small venues, when his parents are also loaded?

13 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Is Paulie the biggest loser on reality tv right now?

Grandma said she would take away the car, Paulie said "My car?!?!"  Grandma countered "My car."  I wanted to high five her.

7 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I haven't watched yet, but I'm so looking forward to seeing this!  LMAO!

Watching Paulie's face crack when grandma hit him with that "my car" was GOLD.  He is such a loser.  That he would not only swindle his grandma into paying his bail and smile while recounting the story, and then in the next breath to demand that Alex's dad help him, is so beyond douchey.  And then when I remember that he's almost 30!!!!!!!!  If he was in my family, his ass would be out on the street until he got a real job.  If Alex plays his cards right, he might get double the inheritance....and then Juliette will NEVER leave him. 

I thought Madisson was supposed to be the smart one.  The way she guzzled Ben's bullshit was ridiculous.  I know she felt like a dumbass when she saw the episodes.  

• Love 4

Out of this cast, it's really hard to be the worst, yet Pauly definitely takes the throne. I don't know how much older he is than everyone else, but he seems like the guy that always hangs out with the young crowd because he's a loser and can't let go of his partying years. And obviously doesn't care who he takes advantage of. He's gross to me. 

All the girls are pretty dim. I never watched before this season, so I didn't have an opinion prior to this. I like Cara more than I thought I would. Juliette is every girl who is in denial about their boyfriend being a douche. She will buy whatever excuse he tells her. "Babe! I was choking and our clothes fell off then she fell on my dick while giving me CPR!" 

Tawni always looks like she needs and shower and just snorted a line to me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

They made Amanda the good friend, giving tough love to Juliette about what a lout Alex is.

This is the girl who slept with him last season.  Can’t recall if Juliette and Alex we’re together at the time.

She also broke Chloe’s nose and then threatened to do it again earlie this season.

They can’t even keep these roles straight— who’s the villain, who are the heroines.

• Love 5
On 3/13/2019 at 10:48 AM, scrb said:

I have doubts that that was for real.

That intervention scene, why would a family let cameras film their personal business?

I wonder how well the cast is paid on this show.

Im thinking everyone but Grandma was in on the acting scene.  Poor lady probably thinks this is all real life. 

On 3/14/2019 at 10:10 AM, SarahC said:

Out of this cast, it's really hard to be the worst, yet Pauly definitely takes the throne. I don't know how much older he is than everyone else, but he seems like the guy that always hangs out with the young crowd because he's a loser and can't let go of his partying years. And obviously doesn't care who he takes advantage of. He's gross to me. 

I think someone said he's 30.... and most of the others have just finished college or in college... well and they're drinking... so probably 21-23 tops. 

But he's Alex's cousin and probably has no other friends. 

• Love 1
On 1/24/2019 at 12:16 PM, politichick said:

I am old as fuck but was so there for this show it's pathetic. And it totally delivered. The only thing is my recording cut off at the end of the second episode!!! What was Alex's secret.

Pauly is a terrible person. I wanted to smack him when he told the other guy that the problem was that he wouldn't bow down to Alex. WTF

Just watched the premiere. It’s pretty clear Pauly is hitting and knocking over girls while lunging at Jared. Then Alex puts Jared in a headlock while Pauly hits him from above. Pauly should be in prison. He’s such white trash. 

• Love 5
On 1/24/2019 at 3:25 AM, scrb said:

It’s not even clear if they socialize or just encounter each other for the cameras.

Looks like Madison doesn’t care about doing anything with her degree so she hangs around to film the show.  Is there even a big city nearby where there would be engineering jobs?

All these kids are clueless, but Maddison takes the cake. She’s just an idiot. We saw her “interview” and look for jobs last year and it’s pretty clear from her relationship with Ben that she just expects life to work for her with no effort. She’s probably been told how great she is all her life, and engineering is a hard degree, so she probably just expects a dream job where she lives without trying. And with Ben, she keeps jerking him around, expecting him to do whatever she wants, but she doesn’t even give it a second thought when her ex asks her to be in a romantic music video. She’s beyond clueless and self absorbed and it’ll be some time before she gets her act together. 

• Love 3
On 2/20/2019 at 10:49 AM, scrb said:

Eh the manufactured drama is getting tiresome.

The “friend group” — you know it was the producers who came up with such a lame term — gets together at a bar and Alex starts insulting Juliette, something he does all the time.  Paulie piles on.  Juliette storms off in a car with a driver.  Alex calls over Cara, who has an expensive designer bag that all the girls instantly recognizes.  Chloe takes a pic of them and texts it to Juliette.  

And there are cameras right there in the car to capture her getting that text!  What are the chances that they just happened to be in the right place at the right time!

She tells the driver to turn around and take her back to the bar and the cameras are there to show the car turning around.  How did they “anticipate” that these things would happen and have cameras in the right places?

It’s mind blowing how these reality show producers can see the future!  It’s as if they know in advance what these young adult are going to say and do in front of the cameras!

Meanwhile poor Garrett, who has better highlights than Juliette, is going to have his girlfriend cheat on him with Alex, who’s already banged everyone.

Again!

Sweet Madison gets her baller bf Ben to move to Siesta Key and look at million dollar pads by the beach but she doesn’t want him to move just for he.

Well why else is he moving there Ms. Engineering Degree?  It’s a community of old rich people.

Meanwhile, she pisses of Ben by agreeing to shoot the music video with Brandon, who’s pissing off his gf, not just with Madison but with what’s her name the singer.  So Ben flirts with Tawni which pisses off Canvas, who was pissed off with Story, her estranged mother.

Are Canvas and Story real people or designer colognes?

So much drama in paradise.  But there’s more, Juliette catches Alex in bed with another girl after they had reconciled.

Lot of unhappy relationships and we know because they keep talking about their “relationships.”

They should talk about their trust funds because none of her work but they have boats, baller pads, apartments all over the world, talking as if it’s them, not their families which have all this money.

If they had all this money, why are they all bothering with this low rent show?  Well it’s a vanity project with Alex, who’s supposedly going to become a lawyer.  But why would the other kids parade their wealth on TV?  Add fame to their fortune?

They’re here for fame. Alex’s dad shot the pilot on spec and is probably still driving production. It’s also why Alex is such a “baller” that every woman wants/has slept with. In reality, I doubt most/any of these girls have slept with him, but it’s in their contracts that they have to be madly in love with him to be on the show. This is just an ego trip for Alex. Who’s still the shittiest person on this show (boring and a bad human being). 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

All these kids are clueless, but Maddison takes the cake. She’s just an idiot. We saw her “interview” and look for jobs last year and it’s pretty clear from her relationship with Ben that she just expects life to work for her with no effort. She’s probably been told how great she is all her life, and engineering is a hard degree, so she probably just expects a dream job where she lives without trying. And with Ben, she keeps jerking him around, expecting him to do whatever she wants, but she doesn’t even give it a second thought when her ex asks her to be in a romantic music video. She’s beyond clueless and self absorbed and it’ll be some time before she gets her act together. 

She has been interviewed on a few podcasts. She is pursuing acting lessons in Los Angeles. She said a job in engineering is on the back burner for now.

35 minutes ago, oakville said:

She has been interviewed on a few podcasts. She is pursuing acting lessons in Los Angeles. She said a job in engineering is on the back burner for now.

Acting? Lol. She should stick to being an unemployed engineer. She’s more qualified 

• Love 3

Love Brandon’s “tour”. His first show was the one shown in St Pete where the girls showed up. Then when he gets back from the “first leg” of his tour he says the girls showed up to his last show? So his tour was one show? Thirty minutes away on St Pete???

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I know Alex's father paid at least for the pilot but not sure how much creative control he has now.

In any event, they made him the center of the show, even though he's suppose to be a busy law student.

The whole cast was watching and commenting on the attempted reconciliation.  

Then they had an After Show, hosted by Jwow, with Juliette and Chloe as guests.  Juliette says she's not about money, can't be bought off by expensive gifts and Alex took back the necklace anyways.

I guess the season finale will be a cliffhanger about whether these supposed couples break up or stay together.

Yawn, who the fuck cares.

They might as well go back to more ass shots of season 1, about as much substance.

They tried to have something more last year, like what's her name trying to get an engineering job, Kelsey trying her modeling and then the one gay guy who had to deal with homophobic parent.  Pauley being humiliated when he tried to do his weak Vanilla Ice imitation was also entertaining.

Now it's all mostly relationship drama.

When is that reboot of The Hills going to air?

• Love 1

I don’t understand why Pauly is on this show. Are we supposed to be rooting for his redemption? Because I don’t care, and honestly he shouldn’t be rewarded with being on this show. He’s just a bad person. He treats everyone horribly and contributes nothing to society. And considering the pool party footage shows him knocking over and punching people (including women) to get to Jared, I’m surprised he doesn’t have assault charges filed against him preventing him from further filming. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I don’t understand why Pauly is on this show. Are we supposed to be rooting for his redemption?

I don't think so, I cheered when Granny's car got repo'ed.

13 hours ago, scrb said:

Pauley being humiliated when he tried to do his weak Vanilla Ice imitation was also entertaining.

That was Emmy-worthy!

• Love 2

While i watched this,  i felt like there was alot to say. Now that it's a day later, i got nothing except Cara shouldn't wear that dark eyeliner like she had while she was shopping with Garrett. It's too harsh. She looks way better with a more neutral look like when she was talking with Chloe.