Type keyword(s) to search

Questions about Face Off

On 8/31/2017 at 5:34 AM, KCMUSSMAN said:

My good friend Avi and I are Hot Rodding my car this week, Its looking really cool. 

Is that the same Avi who was on Skin Wars? If so, loved him on that (and loved you on Face Off).

I hope KC is still popping by here now and then, I thought of a new question for her, lol! I'd like to know if any of the show people (not contestants or models) who follow what the fans say? And if not, can you contestants kind of nudge them that way? 

• Love 1

KC! You sly little foxette! You WERE on GameFace last night!!!!!! We were bouncing up and down on the couch chanting, KC,KC,KC......Your first look was amazing! No doubt you "won" that. Sorry you went home after #2. That seems like a LOT in one day! By #3 all the artists look like they're completely out of gas. I just don't understand why it can't be 2 challenges-1st on double elimination than the second would be for the winner. JMO

• Love 2

I knew she was going to be on there when she said "wait and see...." LOL.  I've really been enjoying the show and seeing some old contestants, except for those I can't place.  Yeah, Derek.  No idea.  And Adolpho.  I'm getting old..............

1 hour ago, sourpickles said:

except for those I can't place. 

Which is a problem that the producers could have predicted with one studio audience.  I know they only have 40some minutes per hour, but fer gosh sakes, at least show us a picture of them when they competed and what they remember as being their best design.  

It would take maybe 1:30.  Picture then on left, then fade to design on right, then use the software they already have to make then face morp to now face.  Less time per contestant than it took me to type this.

• Love 4