Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: Reunion

• Start Topic

Wow, I can not stand Hannah or Adam. I think she is really not attractive and looks ridiculous tonight. At least Adam is willing to own his mistakes but not Hannah. Something about her really bugs

• Love 7
1 hour ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

Speaking of, while I deeply respect Captain Sandy and agree with her on almost everything, I didn't agree that no one was called out regarding the primary's  private info and taking the iPad off the boat. I get her hating being lied to, but there was more than one issue that needed to be addressed. 

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I wanted to see Andy go in on the Ipad stalking and how Bugs seemed to be obsessed with observing everyone on the security cameras.

I am disappointed that Bugs' was not confronted about not respecting the charter guests' privacy.  I was looking forward to Captain Sandy calling her out and telling Bugs that had she known about this behavior while on charter, she would have fired Bugs on the spot. 

• Love 12

Loved, loved, loved when Captain Sandy said that Hannah lied to her.  So true!  I can't stand Hannah and Adam is just a mess.

Yes Hannah, people do go to college and do major in fields.  So what if Bugs majored in theater and film?  I am sure going on a stupid, gossipy reality show is not going to be of any help which is why she never mentioned it.  Hannah, on the other hand, has called herself a reality star.

Why do I bother with this shit?

• Love 11

I have to agree with others' points about Bugs and how she still has issues with Hannah.  The "It's just a joke" comment confirmed it for me. She was trying to instigate something with Hannah but Hannah wasn't playing which just made Bugs look foolish. 

I also wish they would have focused more on the iPad drama and calling Bugs out for violating the guest's privacy. Yes, Bugs said she should have gone to Sandy with it but come on, she needed to be called out on that more than that one little mention. 

I could care less about Bobby and Lauren and what happened a year ago. 

I also wish that it would have been brought up that the reason Malia got more notice by Wes (and thus leading to her promotion) was because he was into her and being unprofessional. 

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, nr65000 said:

Wow, I can not stand Hannah or Adam. I think she is really not attractive and looks ridiculous tonight. At least Adam is willing to own his mistakes but not Hannah. Something about her really bugs

What part of Hannah citing the things she regretted is her not owning her mistakes? She has over and over, since it became a thing on the show.

I get the impression people want Hannah to call herself a big mess that had sex with Jason or say nothing at all. 

• Love 9

Everyone seems to have recognized their shortcomings except Bobby. He's still bitching about Lauren and Ben! He is just such a douche! When he yelled at Lauren, I was like, dude get over yourself. I'm no fan of Lauren, but he seems to think she owes him something. It's not her job to make sure he looks good to other girls. Bobby doesn't waste a minute telling anyone who will listen that he's this hero firefighter, yet he screams at a woman who tells her version of events.

Hey asshole, respect is earned. You want a "love interest"? Stop treating women like shit. No one likes a bully.

Edited by Hockeymom
Typo
  • Love 13

Is Bobby capable of closing his mouth?  Like making his lips come together?  I think I've only seen him with his mouth wide open.  I think his humongous chompers get in the way.   Ugh I find him insufferable.  

This episode will make Malia's head even bigger than before, but she looked absolutely stunning tonight.  

Wes looked really different for some reason.  

• Love 2

I was hoping this would be juicy because there was so much that could be covered, but I knew it wouldn't be.  I thought Malia's answers to various questions were very respectful and my opinion of her has changed somewhat.  I guess at least Lauren owned being two faced?  

• Love 6

I lost a lot of respect for Sandy during this episode, both because she didn't say boo to Smugs about her behavior with the iPad, as well as her agreement with the fiction that Wes chose Malia purely based on work-related merit. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ksissy said:

Bugs just comes off peevish and truculent 

54 minutes ago, Thumper said:

(My bolding.).  I didn't see the reunion, but I love these words!  ?

Hah!  I have to hit up Merriam Webster....later, though.

When Bugs had a moral dilemma about missing her grandmother's funeral, I had a feeling it had more to do with advancing her on-screen career rather than her yachting career.   I'm ok with her wanting to be an actress and going on the show to help in that regard.  Not sure it's going to be super helpful long term, but "A" for effort.

• Love 2

So I guess "people pleaser" is another version of two faced shit stirrer?  The More You Know.  Thank you, Lauren.  And since the reunion is over, you can remove yourself from Hannah's ass.

Captain Sandy looked great.  She really seems like an awesome captain.

Malia still sucks.  

Wes looked cuter during the season.  I am going to blame Malia.

Adam looks better now post-season.  I am going to account it to being away from Malia. 

Didn't understand the Bobby-Lauren fight in the beginning, mainly because Lauren wouldn't shut the fuck up and allow anyone else to get a word in.

Bugsy looks good with the darker hair.

Max didn't get to say much.

Hannah - totally lying about Jason IMO. 

3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I found it interesting that Bugs had that drama business in her background.

Why?  A lot of people take drama during college or university.  And I'm willing to bet that at least one person on every reality show has drama somewhere in their background.  

• Love 9
6 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Bugs thought this would be her "big break".

She wants to be an actress, but has absolutely no talent.

Bingo! As soon as Lauren brought up that she went to drama school I was like, yep that is def why she is on this show and why she was so obnoxious. Her trying to explain was too funny.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Thumper said:

(My bolding.).  I didn't see the reunion, but I love these words!  ?

Are Wes and Malia still together?

Yes,  they were trying to be cute about it,  but.  ... Yes. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Bugs thought this would be her "big break".

She wants to be an actress, but has absolutely no talent.

I would lay money down that 80 percent of any reality show cast thinks this will be their big break.

6 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Loved, loved, loved when Captain Sandy said that Hannah lied to her.  So true!  I can't stand Hannah and Adam is just a mess.

Yes Hannah, people do go to college and do major in fields.  So what if Bugs majored in theater and film?  I am sure going on a stupid, gossipy reality show is not going to be of any help which is why she never mentioned it.  Hannah, on the other hand, has called herself a reality star.

Why do I bother with this shit?

Exactly.  Why is Hannah on a reality TV show?  Twice.  Both Hannah and Bugsy worked in the yachting industry before being on a tv show.  On the other hand...Lauren?

6 hours ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

What part of Hannah citing the things she regretted is her not owning her mistakes? She has over and over, since it became a thing on the show.

I get the impression people want Hannah to call herself a big mess that had sex with Jason or say nothing at all. 

Owning a mistake usually doesn't include revising history to cover ones ass.  Nor does it include "What did I lie about".  At this point Sandy knows Hannah went to the primary's room, knows she went into his room and knows that the moaning behind the door was longer than just a quick kiss that she pulled herself away from.

And yet Hannah acts like the video footage doesn't exist. 

Yes.  I'm in the minority.  I believe Hannah's actions are more egregious than Bugsy's in regards to Jason. 

She initiated intimate contact.  She was not professional in her behavior. And doubled down on her unprofessionalism  by lying about her role in it to minimize her responsibility. 

1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

So, apparently in my dotage, I am attracted to attractive lesbians.  Call me, Captain Sandy.

For the record, my love for Sandy is not carnal. I will not be Adam to your Wes.

Let me make this perfectly clear....Salma Hayek?  I will fight you to the death!

She makes me question my heterosexuality.  Rawr! 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, dosodog said:

For the record, my love for Sandy is not carnal. I will not be Adam to your Wes.

Let me make this perfectly clear....Salma Hayek?  I will fight you to the death!

She makes me question my heterosexuality.  Rawr! 

For the record, I relinquished all thoughts of sexuality a loooong time ago.  Celibacy4Evr  doesn't fit on my license plate.

But I must agree with you about Salma - her pregnant cleavage was the 8th wonder of this old girl's world.  ;-)

• Love 3

She was not professional in her behavior. And doubled down on her unprofessionalism  by lying about her role in it to minimize her responsibility. 

The exact same thing can be said about Bugs.  She lied on the reunion about her role with the ipad.  She was a total hypocrite when Bobby pursued a charter guest.  More importantly, her actions throughout the season were malicious.  She was not happy about her role, and she did everything she could to foster division in the team. She bad mouthed Hannah to anyone who would listen. She lied about the content of the texts on the ipad.  Her defensiveness at the reunion showed her obvious displeasure with how she was received during the season.  I laughed when she pretended to be hurt that Hannah wasn't her friend on the boat and saw though her early on.

Yes, what Hannah did with Jason was wrong but she acknowledged that and it did not impact anyone else.  Other than the late support of Adam, she generally left all the shit stirring to Bugs.  Hannah in real life is probably a generally happy person, I don't feel like Bugs is.  

Interesting aside, I did a bit of instagram stalking.  Based solely on that, Bugs does not appear to have a lot of female friends (actually, except for the cast, most pics are just her & immediate family) Hmmmm...

• Love 14

As I fell asleep 3 times and was fighting to stay awake the remainder I missed the entire question asked of did anyone do any more charters after this season or was it anyone do any more charters together after the season?  It looked like only Wes and Bugs were still doing charters.  Are the rest now just "reality stars".  If so it is a moot point about Bugs' drama class background.

These people are in danger of losing Reunion shows in the future as this one was a dud.  No one standing up or stomping off.  No forced tears.  Blah.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Awwwww poor, sad puppy dog Adam. He fell in love with Malia the moment he saw her. Did you guys know that? Well, if you didn't, Andy Cohen will ask Adam about it 20 gazillion times. Who gives a F@#k!

But she was the onion to his soup..........

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Swim mom said:

Malia's boobs are so crooked. One's short and round and the other is shaped like a torpedo.

I noticed that as well - I thought maybe she had them taped because of the deep plunging neckline and they weren't taped evenly.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

Everyone seems to have recognized their shortcomings except Bobby. He's still bitching about Lauren and Ben! He is just such a douche! When he yelled at Lauren, I was like, dude get over yourself. I'm no fan of Lauren, but he seems to think she owes him something. It's not her job to make sure he looks good to other girls. Bobby doesn't waste a minute telling anyone who will listen that he's this hero firefighter, yet he screams at a woman who tells her version of events.

Hey asshole, respect is earned. You want a "love interest"? Stop treating women like shit. No one likes a bully.

Bobby just sort of creeps me out.  He seems to have some underlying anger issues.  If someone, particularly a woman, disagrees with him, or calls him out on something, he gets kind of rage-y.  You can see the tendons in his neck pop, he gets flushed and starts yelling.  I don't think he would be physically abusive in a relationship, but I do think that he could be verbally abusive.  He seems to have a quick temper - I don't know what it is, but it's really kind of scary, imo.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, snarts said:

The exact same thing can be said about Bugs.  She lied on the reunion about her role with the ipad.  She was a total hypocrite when Bobby pursued a charter guest.  More importantly, her actions throughout the season were malicious.  She was not happy about her role, and she did everything she could to foster division in the team. She bad mouthed Hannah to anyone who would listen. She lied about the content of the texts on the ipad.  Her defensiveness at the reunion showed her obvious displeasure with how she was received during the season.  I laughed when she pretended to be hurt that Hannah wasn't her friend on the boat and saw though her early on.

Yes, what Hannah did with Jason was wrong but she acknowledged that and it did not impact anyone else.  Other than the late support of Adam, she generally left all the shit stirring to Bugs.  Hannah in real life is probably a generally happy person, I don't feel like Bugs is.  

Interesting aside, I did a bit of instagram stalking.  Based solely on that, Bugs does not appear to have a lot of female friends (actually, except for the cast, most pics are just her & immediate family) Hmmmm...

Of course she doesn't.  Every other woman is competition.  

I have confessed on here to my burning dislike, of Bugs, that I dislike her viscerally.

Here's why.  She's that "good girl" in high school.  The one clueless parents point to as an example of how to be.  The one who goes after the girl that "her" crush likes and spreads rumors that the girl gave the football team blow jobs in the back of the bus when she sees them holding hands one day. She's sly,  envious, and malicious. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 16

I was most surprised by all the talk about Bobby's fans. Really? I guess it doesn't take much to "earn" a following these days. Bobby would be way down the list, like last man on earth way down, for me to have any interest in him. The body is foine, the tats are a mess (or is it just one tat that is a huge mess?), the mouth is off, and his attitude toward women (except, it seems, dear old mom) is the worst. Oh, and he's not the sharpest squeegee on deck.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

I was most surprised by all the talk about Bobby's fans. Really? I guess it doesn't take much to "earn" a following these days. Bobby would be way down the list, like last man on earth way down, for me to have any interest in him. The body is foine, the tats are a mess (or is it just one tat that is a huge mess?), the mouth is off, and his attitude toward women (except, it seems, dear old mom) is the worst. Oh, and he's not the sharpest squeegee on deck.

I think that Lauren once hinted at the fact that Bobby may have paid for a lot of his social media followers.  I don't know how this works because I don't do Twitter or Instagram, but apparently, it can be done.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, pinkelephant3 said:

Why did Bobby get away with hooking up with the guest multiple times but Hannah got raked through the coals for kissing (or more who knows) the guest once on the last night?! Ugh captain Sandy pisses me off 

He shouldn't have. But I think that by that point, any professionalism they had went out the window. He saw Hannah do it with no repercussions. Plus, he had been bitching all season that Lauren and Hannah ruined any chance he may have had with Malia by bringing up history that made him look bad. I think everyone was happy to see him get some attention just to shut him up. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

He shouldn't have. But I think that by that point, any professionalism they had went out the window. He saw Hannah do it with no repercussions. Plus, he had been bitching all season that Lauren and Hannah ruined any chance he may have had with Malia by bringing up history that made him look bad. I think everyone was happy to see him get some attention just to shut him up. 

But what Hannah did didn't put their tip on the line. 

More sexist b.s. .. Given that he could have tanked their tip with his antics,  because he was macking on one of the primary guests' special friends.

And Fugs with her breach of trust and security could have gotten Bravo sued. 

I don't get it. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

I am guessing the studio had a makeup team? Based on Hannahs look alone the team should be fired. Also, I had no idea that the Miami Vice look was still cool for men. I was waiting for Crockett & Tubbs to crash the show and bust the baby faced drug dealers.

I was amused that both Andy and Wes were sporting the same look...just a difference in the blue hue of their shirts. "Miami Vice" lol

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, pinkelephant3 said:

Why did Bobby get away with hooking up with the guest multiple times but Hannah got raked through the coals for kissing (or more who knows) the guest once on the last night?! Ugh captain Sandy pisses me off 

Only reason I can think of is that Cptn. Sandy didn't know about Bobby's hookup because nobody went running to her to tell her about it so she only discovered it when the episode aired and the season was over? 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

I am guessing the studio had a makeup team? Based on Hannahs look alone the team should be fired.

Actually, I thought Captain Sandy, Lauren, Malia and Bugs looked beautiful. I loved their makeup! Hannah, not so much. But was it the makeup, the sneer, or the "what, me lie?" attitude? 

• Love 6

This was so boring.  The biggest revelations I came away with involved just how thirsty Bugsy and Lauren were about being on television, which was disheartening but unsurprising. 

Also, is anyone here familiar with yacht crewing?  Because they talk about Malia and Adam going through certification training together (or something like that) just prior to joining the crew; but they both ostensibly have yachting experience already, yes?  Is this like, a company thing, wherein staffing contractors hold their own certifications prior to employing crew on privately-owned yachts?  I can't quite figure out what they're talking about here. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

But what Hannah did didn't put their tip on the line. 

More sexist b.s. .. Given that he could have tanked their tip with his antics,  because he was macking on one of the primary guests' special friends.

And Fugs with her breach of trust and security could have gotten Bravo sued. 

I don't get it. 

Bravo was never in any danger of being sued over that ipad.

25 minutes ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

This was so boring.  The biggest revelations I came away with involved just how thirsty Bugsy and Lauren were about being on television, which was disheartening but unsurprising. 

Also, is anyone here familiar with yacht crewing?  Because they talk about Malia and Adam going through certification training together (or something like that) just prior to joining the crew; but they both ostensibly have yachting experience already, yes?  Is this like, a company thing, wherein staffing contractors hold their own certifications prior to employing crew on privately-owned yachts?  I can't quite figure out what they're talking about here. 

I assume the certification is kind of like a food handlers permit.  Each person needs their own and it needs to be renewed periodically.  Malia had never worked on a yacht before and probably didn't have it.  Adam has supposedly worked on a yacht before, but maybe his had lapsed. 

• Love 3

I would assume that all crew should be taught and know fire safety and first aid (I won't even go there re: Bobby and his fireman spiel) and probably take a wee test to make sure that they understand the basics. It could be a liability issue. 

36 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I would assume that all crew should be taught and know fire safety and first aid (I won't even go there re: Bobby and his fireman spiel) and probably take a wee test to make sure that they understand the basics. It could be a liability issue. 

They probably need to take a wee wee test too!

16 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Adam hurt himself when it came out they hadn't done more than deep kissing! He was ready to expose her for that to his bud WES? Shame, almost had a complete and redeemed reputation; sans the onion-gate! ;-)

I agree!  I mean, how do you hear "physical" without assuming sex occurred?  And that's exactly what I think Adam wanted Wes to believe.  Bad form, Adam.

I will say, I get the impression Malia isn't all that into Wes.  I wouldn't be surprised if Adam's somewhat contrite and "letting go" type of comments intrigued Malia and she suddenly ends up with Adam again.  Especially since Adam looked hot to me last night where Wes looks like a cute but chunky 14 year old boy.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I agree!  I mean, how do you hear "physical" without assuming sex occurred?  And that's exactly what I think Adam wanted Wes to believe.  Bad form, Adam.

I will say, I get the impression Malia isn't all that into Wes.  I wouldn't be surprised if Adam's somewhat contrite and "letting go" type of comments intrigued Malia and she suddenly ends up with Adam again.  Especially since Adam looked hot to me last night where Wes looks like a cute but chunky 14 year old boy.

I will say this, something MAJOR changed between Adam and Malia since filming ended.  Somehow they were all civil and were telling the EXACT same story.  I think they 100% had sex before the Charter season, and now they are covering it up for some reason.  There was even an episode where they were talking about time they spent in some Penthouse or Hotel room before Charter, so why no mention of that?  Then Malia was texting him about sneaking away to another hotel room after Charter. Are we to believe you go to Hotel rooms to not have sex?   The way Adam acted, and now the whole revelation of the "I love you", I'm telling you, they had sex.  

For whatever reason, they have both agreed to change the story.  They were WAY too nice to each other and the conversation flipped too dramatically for me to believe otherwise.

• Love 17
19 minutes ago, FattyMcButterpants said:

I will say this, something MAJOR changed between Adam and Malia since filming ended.  Somehow they were all civil and were telling the EXACT same story.  I think they 100% had sex before the Charter season, and now they are covering it up for some reason.  There was even an episode where they were talking about time they spent in some Penthouse or Hotel room before Charter, so why no mention of that?  Then Malia was texting him about sneaking away to another hotel room after Charter. Are we to believe you go to Hotel rooms to not have sex?   The way Adam acted, and now the whole revelation of the "I love you", I'm telling you, they had sex.  

For whatever reason, they have both agreed to change the story.  They were WAY too nice to each other and the conversation flipped too dramatically for me to believe otherwise.

Very good points!

They probably did have sex; he agreed to make it sound like they didn't so that she would come off better.  And he's thinking by doing this he still has a chance.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they end up back together.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

And Wes has that lame fucking accent.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

I was wondering about this too.  Another poster asked weeks ago why Adam wouldn't have already had this certification if we had been a yacht chef for 10 years?

I thought Malia previously only worked on dive boats.  So I could see why she needed the certification.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

I know they need to recertify every time they are promoted to a higher position (i.e. bosun -->> first officer) or graduate to a bigger boat. The BDM yacht is massive. It wouldn't surprise me that neither of them worked on a boat of that size. 

Reunions are boring as shit so I don't usually tune in but I gave it a chance. Bobby was yelling like a banshee right out the gate so I turned it off about 5 minutes in.

My only thought is WTF was going on with Hanna's outfit? Her necklace kept getting tangled in the weird ass crossbar over her boobs. I might forgive the whole thing if someone just thought to cinch that fucker up a notch. It looked so amateur. Everyone else was meh except Capt Sandy. She killed it and I adore her!

• Love 2