Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Week 1, Night 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

so am I the only one praying that Trumps speech and Ryans town hall dont preempt the show tonite?? :)

I just checked my local listenings (NY market) and we're pre-empted for pre-season football!!! Booooooo!!! I hope they at least put it on On Demand!! But I didn't see Trump's speech listed on any network (although it was mentioned on the radio this morning), so I still have hope that the cable listings are just wrong altogether.

39 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I just checked my local listenings (NY market) and we're pre-empted for pre-season football!!! Booooooo!!! I hope they at least put it on On Demand!! But I didn't see Trump's speech listed on any network (although it was mentioned on the radio this morning), so I still have hope that the cable listings are just wrong altogether.

I'm in Brooklyn and my listings also say that BIP is being pre-empted by football. My DVR says that it will record tonight's BIP episode at 1:07am on Tuesday.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 1

My local NBC affiliate just said it will carry a special report on that speech at 8 p.m. central, so I assume ABC will do the same, although I'm not positive. Hopefully, regular programming will then resume and run late.

On 2017-08-18 at 4:13 PM, TiredMe said:

Alex personality makes him way more unattractive than height or face or anything else ever could. Those remarks about being nice and how he shouldn't have bothered, just gross. He need to crawl into a hole and never show his face around Bachelor franchise again. I hope TPTB are listening. 

This. He reminds me of guys who goes up to girls at clubs and when they get (nicely) rejected, say "Why did you come here if you're not gonna talk to guys?". Ugh.

22 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Thanks Kingshearte!  I should have know I couldn't correctly remember that far back, I can't remember what I had for dinner.

LOL if it helps I thought I remembered Evan creeping on Amanda 1st.

"I swiped through, like, 700 people. I even tried signing up for that site for celebrities, but they rejected me. They put me on the wait list."

I don't know how any man can hear that and not go running away. Amanda's not even trying to conceal the fact she's a fame whore who thinks she's better than everyone. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Stan39 said:

"I swiped through, like, 700 people. I even tried signing up for that site for celebrities, but they rejected me. They put me on the wait list."

I don't know how any man can hear that and not go running away. Amanda's not even trying to conceal the fact she's a fame whore who thinks she's better than everyone. 

I noticed, Amanda is very non-approachable.  Doesn't smile much either.  Has a look of almost boredom as if she is tired of trying the same thing over and over, and expecting different results!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, bequialife said:

I noticed, Amanda is very non-approachable.  Doesn't smile much either.  Has a look of almost boredom as if she is tired of trying the same thing over and over, and expecting different results!

I think she's pissed because she's used goods now and the guys are after the shiny new Raven and Kristina and not fawning over her. She might actually have to make an effort this time! THE HORROR!!!!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, bequialife said:

You're right that she has a perpetual look of wishing she were anywhere else but Paradise. Even last year when she was supposedly happy with Josh, she looked miserable all of the time. Listen, I get the curse of bitchy resting face, but you have to at least smile and try to appear engaged sometimes.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I think she's pissed because she's used goods now and the guys are after the shiny new Raven and Kristina and not fawning over her. She might actually have to make an effort this time! THE HORROR!!!!

Hopefully the fellows are smart enough to think, "oh, her...again???".  And they stay away from her!!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, JenE4 said:

You're right that she has a perpetual look of wishing she were anywhere else but Paradise. Even last year when she was supposedly happy with Josh, she looked miserable all of the time. Listen, I get the curse of bitchy resting face, but you have to at least smile and try to appear engaged sometimes.

Yes!  Yes!