Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

Someone started a fan page for Karine and both she and Paul are members. I am not, so I couldn't see the posts, but someone summarized the new drama as follows (My screen cap won't load so I cut and pasted):

Steven Muhlh Okay Cliffnotes on this drama so you don't have to waste minutes of your life liike I did:

Karine posted a video on her support page, somewhat crying in her native tongue, saying she was sad she was blocked (it looks like a ransom video Pole made) which Pole filmed.

The group says they didn't block her.

Pole then brings up out of no where, that Karine got her pussy waxed (did it herself btw) for another man and sent him the pictures of her vagina.

He then goes drinking. 

This new man is named Robert, he's in love with Karina but Pole think it's another guy named Alex. Although the jury is out if this is Pole in a fake account.

At some point Robert/Alex posts a Craigslist ad in Orlando with Karine pictures asking for dick pictures with Pole's number, as revenge for confronting him.

Pole gets dick pictures but is not amused (IMO he loves it).

Silly Pole reveals that he and Karine had a wedding in Brazil but its not official. 

Robert/Alex reveals he got many nude pictures and they're in love. 

At some point, Pole reveals she made him reveal to her other lover that she is marrying him and doesn't love Pole via video chat. 

Pole is now kicked out and denying that this is fake.

Jessie Marsh (perhaps a mutual friend, connection unknown) states that Pole is a jerk and that Karine called Robert with whom she allegedly cheated with to show Pole she didn't do anything and Pole is making it all up and posting false information.

Pole is now walking about Brazil with 1%... but continues to respond.

Bunches of people responded to his post that he was walking around with 1% battery because someone (new fiance, I think) told Karine to kick him out and she did. The response has been overwhelmingly to just get on a flight and go home. We saw him travel by boat to get to her, so I don't think it's as easy as people are making it sound. Paul (Pole) deleted most of his posts so they wouldn't be there now if I could link the page, but fortunately, people expected it and screencapped them and Steven Muhlh summarized it. Many people have accused him of starting other FB accounts and I assume he denies it, but it seems to be believed by most that he is guilty. A few people think this is all drama for the next season, just like the dozens of other breakups, which could also be likely. He's obviously nutso and I hope Karine does find another man because Paul needs to be locked up until he's had a psych eval.

I have waded into the cesspool that is known as Facebook only to remember that I hate people. It would be nice if I could read about my trash television without having to read political fighting. So, I couldn't get the pleasure I would expect from reading about Paul's misfortune because it was ruined by idiots bitching about the right and the left and Trump and Clinton, bah! Way to ruin a good thing...

ETA: The Jessie Marsh mentioned above is apparently the moderator of a 90 Day Fiance Facebook page, but I don't know which one. She likes to fight with people, though. 

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 4

Seems Pole used the condoms to avoid penis fish, but not for what they were intended for. I can't believe these two are still communicating with translator apps. How lazy do you have to be to not even learn basic words or phrases in your respective languages?

• Love 9

Do we have actual confirmation that she is pregnant???  What about if they were secretly married?  I shouldn't care one way or another but Pole makes my blood boil like no one else on t.v.  He should live in darkness in his Mother's basement for the rest of his existence. 

• Love 4
On 8/14/2018 at 3:46 PM, AussieBabe said:

Seems Pole used the condoms to avoid penis fish, but not for what they were intended for. I can't believe these two are still communicating with translator apps. How lazy do you have to be to not even learn basic words or phrases in your respective languages?

That's what really frustrates me. He expects so much of her and that she is 100% loyal and he can't even learn basic words. What is wrong with him. She needs to focus elsewhere - this guy has too many screws loose.

• Love 7
On 10/30/2017 at 8:41 AM, SmashleyMcSlayin said:

I read an article stating that Karine cheated with someone named Alex and that Pole and Karine have broken up. Anyone else heard this?

https://www.google.com/amp/realityblurb.com/2017/10/13/before-the-90-day-fiance-paul-and-karine-break-up-update-spoiler/amp/

Why is it called 'cheating' when he has not promised this girl a thing. She even says she was surprised he even came back. Pole is so disgusting and Karine needs to go and find someone she can actually have a future with.

On 11/17/2017 at 8:03 AM, Cherrio said:

The Gofundme was probably taken down because Paul should be working instead of mooching money. Where does he think the people who donate get their money?  They work.

Paul is a long time scammer and I am sure the GoFundMe page is all his idea. He has no pride!

On 10/4/2017 at 9:41 AM, booboopbedoo said:

Do you think maybe he has Asbergers or is Autistic?

Definitely Aspergers. I felt that the first time we were introduced to him. His 'issues' remind me of a few of my friends who officially have this diagnosis. Fortunately, they do have a fairly high intellect, but zero social skills (as we can see with Paul).

• Love 4
On 10/25/2017 at 9:05 PM, MrHufflepuff said:

This always cracks me up.

zwmo01t7nrjz.jpg

I was stunned when he did this. Like, how old is he? Same with his response to his mother after she found the sex toys - "You shouldn't have looked in there. Karine asked for them." Does anyone else truly believe Karine asked for a stuffed unicorn and hard care sex toys? Come on Paul. You are a creep.

On 9/16/2017 at 9:40 PM, Pachengala said:

Herpes is a deal breaker for some, and isn't for others, but that's why it's important to have these talks before you begin a sexual relationship. My problem with Paul isn't that he wants to know the status of Karine's sexual health, but that he's so weird and colonialist about it. If he'd been like, let's both disclose, he wouldn't be getting the universal side-eye, but he's didn't.  I said it before and I'll say it again: he's treating Karine like a second class citizen, like his property; like, she comes from a poor upbringing in a non-American country so he has the right to make sure she's 'clean' before he imports her. It's gross and he's a dick. 

You make some good points. Also, if you think about it, her chances of being riddled with STDs (given her home town's location) are probably a lot lower than his chances of being diseased. For him to even demand she take a test without offering one for himself makes me think he's far too comfortable being around STDs. Blech.

• Love 6
On 8/31/2017 at 12:47 PM, Cmiller360 said:

I expect when they got back to his apt and were alone he said something like "Youre such a beautiful woman, using that language takes away from your beautiful spirit". I imagine that would be his passive aggressive way of telling her to watch her mouth. 

Those two couples really creep me out.

I am surprised that she hasn't zeroed in on his passive-aggressive emotional abuse. He enjoys making her doubt herself and second guess her beauty. She needs to get rid of him asap. I would not want my daughters to think it is okay that any man treats a woman the way Jesse treats her. Oops - for Jesse and D'Arcy's page

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 2

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-karine-health-scare-165221.amp

Brazilian beauty? Health scare? Bed rest? 

Niño?

but I really came here to ask another question. Last season, Pole was shown traveling to meet Kreeny in her remote, barely accessible hometown of Tonantins. Now they’re in Manaus, over 500 miles away. Where were they when they with her parents with the intertpreter to go over Pole’s “crimal record”? Have her parents moved to the big city? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-karine-health-scare-165221.amp

Brazilian beauty? Health scare? Bed rest? 

Niño?

but I really came here to ask another question. Last season, Pole was shown traveling to meet Kreeny in her remote, barely accessible hometown of Tonantins. Now they’re in Manaus, over 500 miles away. Where were they when they with her parents with the intertpreter to go over Pole’s “crimal record”? Have her parents moved to the big city? 

I thought Pole mumbled at some point that "Kreenie's parents are coming to Manaus to go over my criminal record."  Maybe they couldn't get an impartial interpreter to go anywhere near Tonantins.

• Love 1
On 8/24/2018 at 11:43 AM, Kiki620 said:

Do we have actual confirmation that she is pregnant???  What about if they were secretly married?  I shouldn't care one way or another but Pole makes my blood boil like no one else on t.v.  He should live in darkness in his Mother's basement for the rest of his existence. 

He posted (and deleted) several pictures of her with a pretty decently sized baby bump around June, maybe, so yeah, she's definitely expecting. He's the master at posting and then deleting, but of course his followers screenshot the posts before he took them down. That vague article with US confirms it with a "health scare" and her not being able to physically work due to being on bed rest.

https://starcasm.net/before-the-90-days-karine-is-pregnant-paul-staehle-posts-and-deletes-baby-bump-photos/

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

No worries for her.  Pole won't know how to read those results either. 

This.  They'll do the test in Brazil, and the results will be in Portuguese.  Pole doesn't appear to be smart enough to read it out loud into his app to get a good translation.

• Love 7

I literally LOLed at the following last night:

Pole wisely asks (more or less); do you think our relationship is ready to move along to having a baby already?

She naively replies: yes, we'll focus on the baby and that will keep us from fighting and strengthen the relationship

I'm guessing 100% of parents laughed at that one as well!

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, arc918 said:

Pole wisely asks (more or less); do you think our relationship is ready to move along to having a baby already?

She naively replies: yes, we'll focus on the baby and that will keep us from fighting and strengthen the relationship

I fell off the chair laughing.   My now 12 year old had reflux and colic.  He literally screamed 12 weeks straight.   He also didn't sleep through the night until he was 27 months old.  Yeah, no stress there!!

Edited by Azanscrazyhair
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, arc918 said:

I think 100% of non-parents also laughed at that one (including myself)!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Spoiling in case you don't want to know their current status

Hide contents

This article came up on my news feed today which shows that wedding rings are clearly visible on Pole and Kreeny in the supermarket scene. When I watched it, I also think it appears that she has a visible baby bump as she pushes the cart. https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-paul-karine-wedding-rings-165298

Interesting..... 

• Love 1
On 8/29/2018 at 1:23 PM, magemaud said:

Spoiling in case you don't want to know their current status

Hide contents

This article came up on my news feed today which shows that wedding rings are clearly visible on Pole and Kreeny in the supermarket scene. When I watched it, I also think it appears that she has a visible baby bump as she pushes the cart. https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-paul-karine-wedding-rings-165298

90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-paul-and-karine-wedding-photo-1.jpg

No blue shirt? Pole's shiny tux looks like it's made from black plastic garbage bags and his shoes are filthy. I see Kreeny said Yes to the Ruched Dress but I wish she had concealed her halter shaped tan lines. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

No blue shirt? Pole's shiny tux looks like it's made from black plastic garbage bags and his shoes are filthy. I see Kreeny said Yes to the Ruched Dress but I wish she had concealed her halter shaped tan lines. 

Yet it is two sizes too large. 

If Kreeny isn’t pregnant I’ll bet she got a doctor to say she can’t work and must have bed rest. That way Paul can’t bitch that she’s lazy. 

• Love 4

Pole asked Karine to take a DNA test. He did an interview with AfterBuzz TV, and he said they had a huge argument about it. A snippet is on @90DayFianceTea's IG. And he claimed he had to stop her from drinking. These two have NO business bringing a child in this world.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Pole asked Karine to take a DNA test. He did an interview with AfterBuzz TV, and he said they had a huge argument about it. A snippet is on @90DayFianceTea's IG. And he claimed he had to stop her from drinking. These two have NO business bringing a child in this world.

Why am I not surprised?  These two idiots are going to have a hard time...

• Love 7

Wait a minute, why on earth does KARINE have to take a DNA test? Does she have to proves she’s the baby’s mother? Wouldn’t Paul and the BABY (after it’s born) be the ones tested? And how could the test prove or disprove the child having an American father, Paul is not the only American Karine has ever met although Paul’s baby would automatically be a US citizen. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Wait a minute, why on earth does KARINE have to take a DNA test? Does she have to proves she’s the baby’s mother? Wouldn’t Paul and the BABY (after it’s born) be the ones tested? And how could the test prove or disprove the child having an American father, Paul is not the only American Karine has ever met although Paul’s baby would automatically be a US citizen. 

Maybe the baby will be named Karine?  Or maybe Pole is just an idiot

• Love 1

A child born to a married woman is legally considered the child of the woman's husband.    It was great fun when Kim Kardashian's husband was holding up the divorce while she was many months pregnant with Kanye's child. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So then, Paul is just an idiot (as suspected) because the baby is legally considered his, thus a US Citizen, regardless of who its father really is? Gotta give Karine credit, she's got this all figured out to her advantage, but her refusing to have the baby tested makes me suspicious she has something to hide. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6

Pole isn't fooling anyone. He doesn't trust her, and he thinks she's trying to pull a fast one like the ex. It sounds like he was trying to tell her that the baby needed to be tested in order to secure an American passport. No, Pole. You think she's like your ex and pregnant with another man's baby and you couldn't just come right out and ask for a test. So you're using the baby's citizenship and that angle. As @Quof pointed out, he's her husband, so he's the assumed father. 

• Love 3

This all leads me to believe that Paul returned to the US without Karine after they got married. I think he said his visa meant he could only stay for 90 days, but she can't come here until they go through the process of obtaining a spousal visa. That makes things very convenient for Karine, he wouldn't be there for the baby's birth nor have any idea if it turns out to be an unusually large preemie but he goes on the record as being the American Baby Daddy. 

• Love 2

Mother Karine is such a lovely person and I really felt for her in that wedding dress shop. She knows it’s a mistake for her daughter to marry that puts, Pole, but she can’t stop it. Actually, I’m sure her husband could pull some strings and get Pole deported and put no a persona non grata list for Brazil and that would be the end of it, I wonder why they haven’t done that because life in America with the American Psycho Pole is not going to be a bed of roses. He’llbe Jealous of everyone she talks to.

I loathe Desperate Barbie but I loathe Jesse even more. Getting his bitch on in front of her kids was unreal. She should take her kids and go home, fuck that asshole.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

Mother Karine is such a lovely person and I really felt for her in that wedding dress shop. She knows it’s a mistake for her daughter to marry that puts, Pole, but she can’t stop it. Actually, I’m sure her husband could pull some strings and get Pole deported and put no a persona non grata list for Brazil and that would be the end of it, I wonder why they haven’t done that because life in America with the American Psycho Pole is not going to be a bed of roses. He’llbe Jealous of everyone she talks to.

I loathe Desperate Barbie but I loathe Jesse even more. Getting his bitch on in front of her kids was unreal. She should take her kids and go home, fuck that asshole.

Getting rid of Paul would be great. But then Karine will be trolling the internet for a new guy. 

• Love 1

I love to make fun of Pole! Even un-Kleany is constantly confused by his wierdness. And she's obviously hygenicly (sp?) challenged. AND she and pussy Pole go hand in hand as far as sissy-ness. Why does she have to take the STD test and he doesn't? Cuz she's dumb. And I can't wait to hear everyone's opinions on his criminal record (stalking, arson, etc. I'm really excited about Danielle and MooHamed and I'll be shovin a hot poker up  David's large patoot real soon!

He's totally disrespectful.  She's a beautiful girl and can do so much better.  Something about him is scary... possibly a serious control freak.   She seemed to have alot more fun at her bachelorette party than she ever had with Paul.  Send him packing.

• Love 4