Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

Herpes is a deal breaker for some, and isn't for others, but that's why it's important to have these talks before you begin a sexual relationship. My problem with Paul isn't that he wants to know the status of Karine's sexual health, but that he's so weird and colonialist about it. If he'd been like, let's both disclose, he wouldn't be getting the universal side-eye, but he's didn't.  I said it before and I'll say it again: he's treating Karine like a second class citizen, like his property; like, she comes from a poor upbringing in a non-American country so he has the right to make sure she's 'clean' before he imports her. It's gross and he's a dick. 

• Love 16

Karine creeps me out.  She's useless and it's so obvious they can't possibly be in love with each other. They can't even have a conversation without that translator app!!! Idk if she's dumb enough to think she's gonna "escape" to America with her prince I really don't care how this ends up for her. They are both creepy. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Rabithed said:

Karine creeps me out.  She's useless and it's so obvious they can't possibly be in love with each other. They can't even have a conversation without that translator app!!! Idk if she's dumb enough to think she's gonna "escape" to America with her prince I really don't care how this ends up for her. They are both creepy. 

Her body language shows loud and clear she's not too into him. So why is she pushing for intimacy when she should be claiming the Portuguese version of Ramadan. She could've landed a better fish. 

• Love 7

He is claiming that he filed an EPO against her and then she filed an EPO against him after she was served with his EPO.  The only thing the report is about, though, is her EPO so it doesn't tell us anything about his EPO (if it exists or doesn't or what it says).  So, we just have his claim in his post that he has an EPO against her.

The content of his text isn't really proof of anything either.  It could be factual or delusional, we don't know.  But, if we take it at face value, then the text means that he was offering for them to mutually drop their EPOs and come to some amicable solution (either divide everything or work on getting back together).

I do wonder what his version of an amicable solution involves.  Does it require STD tests?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Her body language shows loud and clear she's not too into him. So why is she pushing for intimacy when she should be claiming the Portuguese version of Ramadan. She could've landed a better fish. 

She equates sex with a commitment to marry. I think.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

It always surprises me when participants are surprised by the way they are portrayed, especially if they have any issues whatsoever. It's beyond stupid not to watch the show & scope it out before signing on.

^^^^ THIS. Especially that original 90 is in what ? season 5? Don't be stupid Paul. You got what you wanted from Sharp Ent. and they certainly used you to their full advantage. Shut up and put up. You signed on.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Paul's side of the story of last night's episode.

IMG_2887.JPG

Oooooooo wow he bought her  top of the line medications, well isn't she fortunate? (Sarcasm font) What a loser.

I looked up the "very expensive " hotel the largest suite -which they were not in- was $175 a night and regular rooms $63-85 a night. 

• Love 5

I think she is the town pump and has had a few men. Otherwise her Father would not have been so quick to let her go to a motel with a mute American. She knows she needs to get out and going to America is a big deal so sex is a tool to get there.

Perhaps she will join the ranks of other other women and further her career as a model!!

• Love 6
8 hours ago, PityFree said:

"Top of the line"  medicine?? So he sprung for NyQuil brand NyQuil rather than the storebrand NyQuil???? He is such a loon!!!!

He didn't even have to spend for "top of the line" medicine because it was packed in his 4 foot lockers!!!  She is so petite that two children's Tylenol solves what ails her. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I hadn't noticed this before!! It's been nothing but buffoonery since he's been there. I would love to be a fly inside Karine's brain to know what she's really thinking. 

I hadn't noticed this either. What an idiot. I mean, Jesus, the woman has arms you could grab onto as you flail in your protective gear. He deserves a penis fish at this point. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I hadn't noticed this before!! It's been nothing but buffoonery since he's been there. I would love to be a fly inside Karine's brain to know what she's really thinking. 

Oh, I know what she's thinking, "The streets of America better be f'ing paved in gold."

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 5

Given how tricksy the editors are on the previews, here's my theory about what happens:

1.  Paul and Karine decide to move his trunks up the hill.  She stays at the top of the hill to guard the trunks, while he runs back down and grabs the next one.

2.  But the trunks are too heavy!  Karine can't hold on!  The trunks get away from her and roll down the other side of the hill.

3.  Hearing Karine screaming about the trunks, Paul kicks it into high gear and does his upright-alligator run up the stairs to save his precious trunks.

4.  But the trunks roll down the hill and flatten some poor dude who's returning from a day's work in the field (which is why he has a machete).  The runaway trunks destroy the machete, which means that this poor dude won't be able to earn his livelihood.  So, he demands compensation from Paul.

5.  Paul offers him STD and pregnancy tests as compensation (and even a stuffed animal!), but the machete dude wants money.  So, Paul pulls a Ryan Lochte and claims that he's being mugged.

6.  Karine, exhausted from having to haul around these huge trunks, sits down on the grass and has a good cry.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 20
18 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Maybe they wanted the camera equipment?

Maybe a drug cartel was threatened by the camera crew.  There's quite a bit of that going on in that part of the world.  When on guided tour of the favelas, one must always ask permission to photograph people before releasing the shutter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

I laughed so hard watching him run up those stairs with those pelican feet!

Someone else came up with the alligator comparison.  So, now we have upright alligator, pelican, Jesus lizard and Kermit.  Did I miss anything?

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Triplebiotch said:

Every time I see Paul pat karine on the back when they hug awkwardly it makes me cringe

Like that weird relative in the family that your Mom warned you about - don't let Uncle Paul get too close or touch you. Uncle Paul is so special but keep him away from the kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 9/28/2017 at 9:39 AM, Triplebiotch said:

Every time I see Paul pat karine on the back when they hug awkwardly it makes me cringe

It's like he doesn't understand normal human interactions. It's probably because of his childhood, growing up with the alligators. 

Edited by EastCoast4Life
  • Love 10
On 9/18/2017 at 3:20 AM, MrHufflepuff said:

He is claiming that he filed an EPO against her and then she filed an EPO against him after she was served with his EPO.  The only thing the report is about, though, is her EPO so it doesn't tell us anything about his EPO (if it exists or doesn't or what it says).  So, we just have his claim in his post that he has an EPO against her.

The content of his text isn't really proof of anything either.  It could be factual or delusional, we don't know.  But, if we take it at face value, then the text means that he was offering for them to mutually drop their EPOs and come to some amicable solution (either divide everything or work on getting back together).

I do wonder what his version of an amicable solution involves.  Does it require STD tests?

I'm a Louisvillian and it's pretty much a big small town.  Everyone somehow knows each other.  I would LOVE to know who these exes are to see what sort of crazy they were dealing with.  Mosquitos are bad here in the summer.  He may have had previous experience with those nets.

• Love 3