Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Paul? I don't see that at all. Bundy was a monster but he was handsome. Paul is just... not...

Plus Bundy was charming. Again, Paul is just... not...Would you willingly get into a car with him, especially the hoarder mobile he's driving? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/16/2020 at 1:38 AM, Back Atcha said:

I've always heard Kah-REEN-ee and Pee-AIR-ee.  Endings sound the same to me...the way THEY pronounce Pierre (not the French way).

In brasilian Portuguese they pronounce the e's at the end of the words as -ee and they don't roll r's like in Spanish so Pierre is really prn kind of like pee-eh-hee

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, hippydoo said:

In brasilian Portuguese they pronounce the e's at the end of the words as -ee and they don't roll r's like in Spanish so Pierre is really prn kind of like pee-eh-hee

A lot of people don't realize that Brazilian Portuguese isn't the same as the Portuguese spoken in Portugal, and neither one of them is close enough to Spanish to be able to fake your way through Portuguese if you speak Spanish well.  We hired a Brazilian woman to help care for my disabled daughter, even though she didn't speak English, figuring I could manage, but guess what?

At the time, there were no free translator aps I could find for Brazilian Portuguese.  My daughter's picture cards came in real handy!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 9/15/2020 at 10:38 PM, Back Atcha said:

I've always heard Kah-REEN-ee and Pee-AIR-ee.  Endings sound the same to me...the way THEY pronounce Pierre (not the French way).

That scumbucket, Larissa, the Brazilian who married Colt and called him Coltee, adds an 'ee' on to any word or name that ends in 'e', so I think its an odd Brazilans speaking English affection.

• LOL 1
32 minutes ago, gingerella said:

That scumbucket, Larissa, the Brazilian who married Colt and called him Coltee, adds an 'ee' on to any word or name that ends in 'e', so I think its an odd Brazilans speaking English affection.

COLT?  ERIC?   Don't end in "e." 

Larissa has her own brand of English and adds "EE" to anything that sounds good to her.  

for Karine (a famous opera singer) PronunceNames.com rolls the "R" and ends with "EE.    Kah-RRRREEN-ee for a "Brazilian/Portuguese" pronunciation.

• Love 2

Over the last few weeks, Pole has been in Brazil, hanging out with Karine's family, including her parents, and getting their apartment in Totins cleaned and "child-proofed" according to Pole. I'm sure that includes video cameras everywhere. It's been rumored that Karine dropped the divorce and protection order and they are back to together. Today, Frauded got a copy of the Order where they dropped the EPOs against each other, but I don't see any proof that they are back together in person, yet. They were both represented by attorneys.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFxxHawjqxt/

• Useful 1

Karine is a fool for going back to Pole.    Someday she will regret this, but it will be too late.   My only hope is that TLC will stop showing them, and Karine will wake up, and return home to her parents.   The only security she had was that the camera crews and producers were around, and she won't have that protection any more.   Pole's mother won't help her either.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
On 9/24/2020 at 12:12 PM, magemaud said:

Plus Bundy was charming. Again, Paul is just... not...Would you willingly get into a car with him, especially the hoarder mobile he's driving? 

I agree with you on both. Bundy was handsome but he was a monster

• Love 3

I'm hoping it's all a way for Karine  to get back where she has real support, and that the show will refuse to ever feature them again. 

It's very creepy, there's a commercial running lately where the man in it looks so much like Pole in parts of it.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
On 10/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's very creepy, there's a commercial running lately where the man in it looks so much like Pole in parts of it.   

I saw a Hyundai Elantra ad where a dog digs several holes and hides the car keys in one of them.  The guy really looked like Pole.

• Love 1

Paul gave an interview to Yates. It's 75 minutes long 

https://youtu.be/E9oZYDTqTQ8

It was summarized by The Ashley's Reality Roundup. Of note to me - 

Paul said that if Karine or her family really wanted him dead, they could easily kill him off.

“They have stuff in the Amazon that will stop a heart in less than two seconds. They’ve got stuff there that they could put in my food if they wanted to,” he said. “If they really wanted to kill me, they could do it. I live in the slums there. They could have somebody [kill] me off. They don’t want to. If she really wanted to kill me, she has the ability to do it.

“She could have easily done it a lot of different ways and say that I came at her and she was defending herself. So I don’t think my life’s in danger and I don’t think she’s going to try to kill me. I don’t think that’s going to be a problem or I wouldn’t be living with her. I wouldn’t still be legally married. It would be a very different situation.”

Why must he get my hopes up? It's not right to wish for the possible death of someone, but I think he's a danger to Kreeny and the kids and really, truly, hope she and the kids get away from him safely and before anything serious happens.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Christina said:

Paul gave an interview to Yates. It's 75 minutes long 

https://youtu.be/E9oZYDTqTQ8

It was summarized by The Ashley's Reality Roundup. Of note to me - 

Why must he get my hopes up? It's not right to wish for the possible death of someone, but I think he's a danger to Kreeny and the kids and really, truly, hope she and the kids get away from him safely and before anything serious happens.

With that prominent cross he wears maybe he figures if he is killed he will just meet his Maker that much sooner.

Here's the ad for anyone who hasn't seen it. Pole could only DREAM that he'd be living in that nice of a house and have a car like that. And those clothes. Basically, this is the opposite of his life. I'm sure the actor would be mortified to be compared to Pole, but the resemblance is strong especially when he walks out of the house. 

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tVP3/2021-hyundai-elantra-buried-song-by-otis-redding-t1#

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Here's the ad for anyone who hasn't seen it. Pole could only DREAM that he'd be living in that nice of a house and have a car like that. And those clothes. Basically, this is the opposite of his life. I'm sure the actor would be mortified to be compared to Pole, but the resemblance is strong especially when he walks out of the house. 

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tVP3/2021-hyundai-elantra-buried-song-by-otis-redding-t1#

Are you sure it isn’t Pole?

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The actor is Ryan Eggold.   I really wondered if it was a relative of Pole's.     The song in the commercial is "The Dog" by Otis Redding. 

Well, when the Lifetime or ID movie is made we know who can play Pole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The actor is Ryan Eggold.   I really wondered if it was a relative of Pole's.     The song in the commercial is "The Dog" by Otis Redding. 

That's funny about Ryan Eggold, because that's his name listed. I feel like that's wrong, because it's not the same Ryan Eggold who used to be on the Black List and who is now on New Amsterdam. 2 actors with the same name will usually change it up (put a middle initial in it or something) . 

Here's the Ryan Eggold of the 2 shows I mentioned: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ozlN/the-more-you-know-knowledge-is-vital-featuring-ryan-eggold

• Love 1

While they were trying to get from a task they had just finished to the boats to move them to the next stop, I was hoping they'd have to go via taxi so we could all yell "bow dock, BOW DOCK" in Pole's honor.  I must confess, I yelled it anyway . . . just for fun.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Paul's been posting on IG that he and Karine were fired. Actually, he keeps changing his story. First they were fired and then they weren't. They're in Brazil right now and supposedly can't leave because Karine's greencard was stolen and the embassy is closed due to COVID. This is horseshit. My husband lost his wallet a month ago. There's an online form for lost greencards. It's all digital, no embassy's needed. He had a new one faster than he got a new debit card. 

Hell, Paul's probably the one who took her greencard...

Edited by mamadrama
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 11/12/2020 at 12:44 PM, gingerella said:

That guy looks nothing like Pole IMO.

When the man in the commercial is looking down at the dog, he's in full sunlight, so his hair and beard look a lot lighter.    When he's talking to the dog he does look like Pole.   However, once I figured out that's who he looked like I can't unsee it.    Most of the time he looks nothing like Pole, it's just bad lighting in that one scene. 

Pole and Karine start posting a lot when it's time to get signed up for another season, and always have something that's supposed to be interesting, and make the producers sign them again.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/10/2020 at 9:32 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm hoping it's all a way for Karine  to get back where she has real support, and that the show will refuse to ever feature them again. 

The actor is Ryan Eggold 😯

On 11/12/2020 at 10:44 AM, gingerella said:

That guy looks nothing like Pole IMO.

I agree I just posted on the original post it is Ryan Eggold and he looks nothing like Paul 🤔

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I assumed you had posted about Paul and Karine, yes they are a mistake, lol.

I thought the racers had flown into her hometown and wondered why Pole took the ferry but I misremembered because Manaus is not her hometown.  It’s Tocantins.  

On 10/27/2020 at 7:50 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Penis fish can swim into a woman's Urethra also, so everybody protect yourself.   (I know that from extensive scientific research, the Sean Connery movie Medicine Man). 

I love that movie.  I’ve been trying to find it somewhere out there.  No luck so far.

• Love 2
On 11/15/2020 at 8:37 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

So what’s this about Karine inheriting a farm? Paul is too lazy to do anything with it if that’s true. 

Paul literally lost a job shoveling manure. Like he can run a Brazilian farm. 

• LOL 4

I remember Pole's shoveling at the dairy farm job, and not only was he about to be fired, but that's the first time I ever saw a Holstein dairy cow glaring at a person, with contempt in their eyes (yes, anthropomorphizing).     Even the cows recognize him for the jerk that he is.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1