Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

On 8/12/2020 at 7:22 PM, Teri313 said:

For anyone here that watches Auntie's Advice channel on YouTube, she put out a video the other day called "Paul Talks to Auntie." I know she has spoken with him in the past and while she thinks he is crazy, I think she has a soft spot for him. So I was curious to see if she made any headway with him (not holding my breath or anything), but the video has been taken down. I still have it in my notifications, so I know I didn't imagine it. Did anyone here see it and/or know why it was removed? And for what it's worth, I can't stand Karine, but I wouldn't wish Paul on anyone. She needs to stop playing around with him and go home. Enough with the drama in the U.S.

It's up now on YouTube, as of this afternoon at least. 

I read on another site (that did not cite its sources, so grain of salt) that the RO is for 3 years. She was granted a divorce, spousal support, and child support. I presume that means she's fine to take the baby back to Brazil but a) I don't practice family law and b) I don't know if the above is actually true.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

I read on another site (that did not cite its sources, so grain of salt) that the RO is for 3 years. She was granted a divorce, spousal support, and child support. I presume that means she's fine to take the baby back to Brazil but a) I don't practice family law and b) I don't know if the above is actually true.

Let's assume all of that is true.  But there is no blood in a turnip so the worst (or best) case scenario for Paul is that he will be thrown in jail for non-payment of support.  Great.  Now he's got three hots and a cot and doesn't have to have his mother "help him out."

Hopefully, Karine can go home with Pierre and live in a cluttered mess there - with the advantage that only she and Pierre will be accumulating mess, so there would hopefully be less of it.  MAYBE if Paul is not around, she'll actually learn to clean up after herself.  (Before my brother and his ex were divorced, their house was a pig sty just because neither one of them would pick up after the other OR themselves.  Once they divorced, both lived in a cleaner environment because they weren't in a power struggle.)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Let's assume all of that is true.  But there is no blood in a turnip so the worst (or best) case scenario for Paul is that he will be thrown in jail for non-payment of support.  Great.  Now he's got three hots and a cot and doesn't have to have his mother "help him out."

Hopefully, Karine can go home with Pierre and live in a cluttered mess there - with the advantage that only she and Pierre will be accumulating mess, so there would hopefully be less of it.  MAYBE if Paul is not around, she'll actually learn to clean up after herself.  (Before my brother and his ex were divorced, their house was a pig sty just because neither one of them would pick up after the other OR themselves.  Once they divorced, both lived in a cleaner environment because they weren't in a power struggle.)

Yeah, my point was not that he'd have to pay (though that is important itself), but rather that she may have the right to take Pierre home. It seems that's what she wants, and what is best for the family. I think I read somewhere that the hoarding is more of Paul's thing, so it may be less of a mess without him. Either way, being free of Paul is what Karine needs.

As for what happens to him, I would be tempted to just say who cares, because he's a reprehensible person and he's harmed a lot of people. But he clearly is not mentally healthy, so I really hope he can get--and takes advantage of--the help he needs to calm what's going on in his brain.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

Yeah, my point was not that he'd have to pay (though that is important itself), but rather that she may have the right to take Pierre home. It seems that's what she wants, and what is best for the family. I think I read somewhere that the hoarding is more of Paul's thing, so it may be less of a mess without him. Either way, being free of Paul is what Karine needs.

As for what happens to him, I would be tempted to just say who cares, because he's a reprehensible person and he's harmed a lot of people. But he clearly is not mentally healthy, so I really hope he can get--and takes advantage of--the help he needs to calm what's going on in his brain.

With what has been going on lately.. Pol needs to voluntarily go to a mental health place.  He will NEVER change and there is something very wrong with him.  Not saying Karine is the picture of emotional health, BUT.  IF she can (and i know she's safe) she needs to take that baby and go back to Brazil.  Screw Pol's rights.  This makes me so sick and so sad.

• Love 8

In Kentucky, either party can file for no-fault divorce, and one party must have lived in Kentucky for 180 days before filing.     The divorce is effective 30-60 days after the court hearing.     Either party can file, and the other can't stop the divorce process.    I'm really hoping Karine goes through with it, and she can get Pierre home to Brazil.   I hope Daddy Karine will call in a few favors, and show the authorities all of Paul's record, the restraining order petition, and get Pole, and his family members banned from entry.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Apparently, the law in Kentucky maxes the length of time for a Restraining Order at three years. She put what she was requesting in the Petition, but nothing happens that fast and the divorce, parenting plan, alimony, and child support will not be taken care of at the TRO Hearing; she was just listing her plans. Even if the RO is granted for three years, the divorce attorney can adjust it. It looks like many times the TROs only lead to six month Orders, and then the parties are brought back at that time to extend or end the REs. It's up to the judges though.

I thought it was said that the hearing was to be held on August 11 on the TROs they filed against each other, but don't actually see the resolution. I'll wade into Reddit and see if it's been discussed. I've been avoiding posts about these two because they are so toxic. The discussions are toxic, not the people, who also happen to be toxic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 8/16/2020 at 12:51 PM, AZChristian said:

It's not just a matter of being cleaner without Pierre. They both appear to be hoarders and the difficulties they are both having on the show, not to mention the stress of a divorce, suggest that therapy and professional organizesr could help them. 

• Love 5

Hoarding does not necessarily have to do with income but when they have no idea where their next dollar is coming from there is a warped logic to keeping every piece of string and used solo cup in case they can’t buy new ones in the future.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, nb360 said:

It's not just a matter of being cleaner without Pierre. They both appear to be hoarders and the difficulties they are both having on the show, not to mention the stress of a divorce, suggest that therapy and professional organizesr could help them. 

I'm not sure if Karine is a hoarder or if she is depressed and lacks the energy and wherewithal to clean. The trailer they were living in looked like it was clean and in good condition when they moved in, albeit small. With so little space, they would really have to stay on top of cleaning and organizing to keep it looking decent. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm not sure if Karine is a hoarder or if she is depressed and lacks the energy and wherewithal to clean. The trailer they were living in looked like it was clean and in good condition when they moved in, albeit small. With so little space, they would really have to stay on top of cleaning and organizing to keep it looking decent. 

And I suspect that Paul is good at bringing stuff home (like two large German shepherds in a tiny space), but not so good at picking up after himself (or even them).  Plus - if he IS a hoarder and like most of those we see on TV - he probably doesn't want her touching his treasures.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I didn't see the dogs in the pen in the last episode.      I find the previews concerning for the next episode.    

Spoiler

I suspect the attorney was being smart about telling Karine that taking Pierre back to Brazil without Paul's consent would be 'concerning'.   I took that to mean that she couldn't say grab your kid, and head back to Brazil for your own safety, without making the courts mad, and leading to professional sanctions for her.  However, if Karine and Pierre leave I doubt there would be any repercussions for her from Brazilian authorities, because they're not cooperative with U.S. custody rulings, especially with Paul's history of stalking, and violence.   However, as long as Karine realizes once she escapes with Pierre that she can never come back to the U.S.        

I saw the dogs in the pen this episode.     I wonder if they ever get out of that pen?   

I'm terrified for Karine (which the lawyer, and her staff callled Kar-ine, not Karine-ey, so the y on the end is Pole, being strange again).     I hope she didn't go back to Pole, because I believe Karine, and Pierre are in danger from him.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I didn't see the dogs in the pen in the last episode.      I find the previews concerning for the next episode.    

Hide contents

I suspect the attorney was being smart about telling Karine that taking Pierre back to Brazil without Paul's consent would be 'concerning'.   I took that to mean that she couldn't say grab your kid, and head back to Brazil for your own safety, without making the courts mad, and leading to professional sanctions for her.  However, if Karine and Pierre leave I doubt there would be any repercussions for her from Brazilian authorities, because they're not cooperative with U.S. custody rulings, especially with Paul's history of stalking, and violence.   However, as long as Karine realizes once she escapes with Pierre that she can never come back to the U.S.        

And it's not necessarily the legal ramifications that are concerning. We also don't know the full extent of Paul's craziness and what he might do. I think the safest thing for all of them is for Karine and Pierre to return to Brazil and be near her parents. I'm honestly worried about a Susan Powell type of situation happening. Maybe he and Karine are just a really bad combination, but from recent actions and online postings from him I don't think he should be pursuing any romantic relationship until he's had some therapy.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4

Dr. Kirk Honda is doing a youtube series on Paul and Karine and says he has spoken several times recently with Paul on the phone. He said that at the time of their phone conversations - mid to late August - Paul told him that he and Karine were still together.

I don't believe anything Pole says to anyone about the relationship, and the whereabouts of Pierre, and Karine.  

I find the visit to the sewage treatment plant with Karine very worrying.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Dr. Kirk Honda is doing a youtube series on Paul and Karine and says he has spoken several times recently with Paul on the phone. He said that at the time of their phone conversations - mid to late August - Paul told him that he and Karine were still together.

I can confirm that that isn't exactly true. Although Paul's definition of "together" may not be the same as ours. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, AZChristian said:

While I like Dr. Honda's series on 90 day (the one on Nicole was great) I hated this one with a passion. The fact that he talked to Paul, I got the feeling he sided with him alot and I stopped watching less than half way through the first episode.

There is also a fb post on some 90 day savage site that says that Karine should get off her ass and gotten a job. I just don't understand how people are siding with Paul.  He is a classic abuser. Not that I am on team Karine because she has her faults and probably figured Paul was her ticket to going to America. 

• Love 7

Pole did work, at least on paper, at his father's company, Staehle Fabricating.   However, that was over two years ago, and who knows if it was anything like a real job (It was listed as sales, and I can't see Pole making nice with customers).     Then there was the shoveling poop at the dairy farm, and the manager said Pole was about to get fired.  

I think if Karine can get out of the country with Pierre, then Paul would have to  go to Brazil to litigate there.   I'm hoping that Pole wouldn't be admitted again to Brazil.  

• Love 4
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Although Paul's definition of "together" may not be the same as ours. 

it might mean he has a clump of her hair

On 8/28/2020 at 11:14 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm terrified for Karine (which the lawyer, and her staff callled Kar-ine, not Karine-ey, so the y on the end is Pole, being strange again). 

That would explain the Pierre-y, too, but I believe the lawyer and staff mispronounced her name or "Americanized" it and she didn't correct it. I think the correct pronunciation may be somewhere in the middle, like with 3 syllables, but "nay" or "neh" on the end instead of "nee." 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

it might mean he has a clump of her hair

That would explain the Pierre-y, too, but I believe the lawyer and staff mispronounced her name or "Americanized" it and she didn't correct it. I think the correct pronunciation may be somewhere in the middle, like with 3 syllables, but "nay" or "neh" on the end instead of "nee." 

Yeah Pole probably thought ine is pronounced eeny because mom paid for fettuccine at Sbarro.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/28/2020 at 11:14 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm terrified for Karine (which the lawyer, and her staff callled Kar-ine, not Karine-ey, so the y on the end is Pole, being strange again).     I hope she didn't go back to Pole, because I believe Karine, and Pierre are in danger from him.   

Her mother, Graceline, and her brother also pronounce it car-EE-nee. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Her mother, Graceline, and her brother also pronounce it car-EE-nee

Thanks for clarifying, I was wondering how her parents pronounced it since they'd be the ones to know. I guess her mother is "Gray-suh-LEE-nee? We heard the attorney mispronounce it, but did we hear the translator say her name? 

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Thanks for clarifying, I was wondering how her parents pronounced it since they'd be the ones to know. I guess her mother is "Gray-suh-LEE-nee? We heard the attorney mispronounce it, but did we hear the translator say her name? 

Nope, to add to the confusion she's gray-suh-LEEN. 😁

Now I'm really confused, so Karine is pronounced with a y sound at the end.   But Pierre isn't pronounced that way, the way Mommy Staehle, and Pole do, since it's the father's name (But his father's name is Ted L., not Pierre, so maybe that's a grandparent's name?)      Actually, I just hope that Pierre and Karine are safe from Pole, and his bullying.   

• Love 1

Karine has a CR-2 spousal visa and can come and go from the US as she pleases. She can also work with that visa, but at Pierre's age at the time they arrived it probably wouldn't have been financially worth it. She was also suffering from postpartum depression, which was undiagnosed, and probably chalked up to homesickness along with being married to Pole, so no one realized that she was in need of mental health treatment. Pole has a spousal visa in Brazil and can travel back and forth without issue, too. In fact, he is there now - 

Pole's a weirdo. He clearly has paranoia and anxiety issues and has shown proof of attending therapy at a counseling center a few different times over the last few months, and they weren't posted to bash Karine like in him mentioning it in the last few weeks. Their apartment in Brazil had been broken into and cleaned up - seriously, it looked cleaner in the after photos. He's going to stand in court and say that he put video cameras throughout their home for their safety, and Karine knew they were there, they were not hidden, and she admits it. Even if she didn't acknowledge it, he posts the videos of their home and the "haunting issues" on IG all the time. Hidden cameras are controlling behaviors, but what he did will not be seen that way in court. Someone on Reddit, I think, but it may have been FB, posted the info about his US family law attorney. I really hope Karine has gotten one already, too, and think she may have since the DV hearing that was scheduled for Aug 11, appears to have been continued by attorneys with the parties agreeing just to stay away from each other until the next hearing, which Pole said in that IG post above in now in December. I'm wondering if it is a divorce hearing or something in the family court, which is probably ultimately better for Karine. 

Pole's entitled access to his sons. Those of us that watch him on this show and have seen his social media behavior see Chris Watts and Joshua Powell, but before it reaches the level where he loses access, it takes a lot of court hearings and bad behaviors. Look at the others on this show and Teen Mom. Hopefully, his attorney will not be able to save him from himself, and he will alarm the guardian ad litem or court ordered mediator, causing the judge to receive some reports suggesting he needs to only have supervised visitation. Of course, he'll probably be able to start with his mom as the supervisor and then there will be more fights to have her ruled as incompetent, if she is. According to him, CPS is already involved with their family and have not found reason to remove the kids from the household, so it doesn't sound like there is an obvious parenting failure. If he is a spousal abuser, he still has parenting rights; it's one of reasons abusers fear leaving their partners.

I fully expect that Pole is currently in Brazil to speak with a family law attorney there and to equip their apartment with video cameras, too. He is making sure his parenting rights are going to be as cemented as possible, because Brazil is not a member of the Hague Convention and if Karine makes it there with the kids, Pole is not going to be getting any assistance from the US Government. I'm not sure that I think he will actually harm his kids, but do think he would keep them from Karine out of spite. 

• Useful 1

This guy is super strange and the stories keep changing.

At first he claimed that baby #2 isn't his because Karine was having a side relationship (to the point which Mother Pole accused her of having sex in the same bed while Pierre was there as well - which I believe none of it due to the cameras being in the place. He would have leaked the footage).

Now he's saying that kid #2 is his?!  https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiances-paul-says-estranged-wife-karine-is-expecting-second-their-child/

• Love 1
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

This guy is super strange and the stories keep changing.

At first he claimed that baby #2 isn't his because Karine was having a side relationship (to the point which Mother Pole accused her of having sex in the same bed while Pierre was there as well - which I believe none of it due to the cameras being in the place. He would have leaked the footage).

Now he's saying that kid #2 is his?!  https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiances-paul-says-estranged-wife-karine-is-expecting-second-their-child/

what a mess these two are. 

• Love 3

The girlfriend of a man said that she caught Karine and her boyfriend/husband in bed together and he admitted to her that Karine's baby may be his. She also said she found out she had an STI and that is how she learned of the affair, set out to catch him and did, and that she was the one who originally reached out to Karine to befriend her. The other man is the one who does the tattoos, I think, or he was there when she got the tattoo when Pole was saying she took off and left him, but was caught on Karine's IG live when she was getting her hair done. 

Anyway, I think that man eventually said his girlfriend was making shit up, Pole claims he got an STI from Karine, and they have confirmed she's pregnant with a son. I don't know if Karine ever made a statement, but she shut down her social media weeks before she left him, and Pole originally said it was at the advice of their couples counselor, then said she refused to go to counseling with him. 

The only thing I think can be taken as the gospel truth is that she is pregnant. They have both told lies and exaggerated about situations but there is no doubt in my mind that Pole will demand a paternity test, so confirmation one way or the other will eventually be known since he is incapable of not sharing his every thought online.

I thought this was funny - 

• Love 1
On 9/3/2020 at 3:36 AM, Christina said:

The girlfriend of a man said that she caught Karine and her boyfriend/husband in bed together and he admitted to her that Karine's baby may be his. 

There is no chance in hell that Pole is NOT Pierre’s father. Have you seen that kid’s face? He is mini-Pole to a T. 

• Useful 1

Karine is definitely still in the US and and she's not in the house they share. She still has an EPO out on Paul. 

I'm not sure why he's in Brazil, but from fragments I've gotten from various people I DO know that Paul is filming. IMO he went down there to rent a place and to "fix it up" for her and "the baby" as some kind of peace offering. I think he thinks that if they move back to Brazil then she'll stay with him. 

I've gotten way too involved with this crap, but the main thing I've learned is that Paul lies. Like, a LOT. Pathologically. Some of it may just be second nature to him, but he's also learned how to keep the cameras rolling. A lot of what he's said (like Karine's previous pregnancy not being his, her cheating on him in KY, how she won't change diapers) are things that he KNOWS aren't true. He makes shit up for attention. And some of his IG rants aren't really him losing his shit-they are him trying to get views. The bad thing about this is that some of  what happens IS real and true. Homeboy really is a nut job and you can't shrug anything off because it might be one of the times that it's real. (And he is fully aware of what people think about his running and his inability to fins a jobm. From what I've seen, he exaggerates both for TV.) 

There's another cast member that Karine sought help from and that person refused. She literally was just looking for help finding a local family law attorney and was just asking for a recommendation. A name. The other cast member refused because they were afraid that "choosing sides" would be detrimental to their place on one of the spinoff shows. And that's when Karine's mother reached back out to me.

This lust for D-level fame is going to end badly for someone eventually. Karine needs to be in Tonatins with her family. If they want to remain a couple then, IMO, they need to do it there so that when Paul REALLY goes off the deep end, and he will, she's not isolated. 

• Love 4
On 9/6/2020 at 6:13 PM, Christina said:

I'm not sure what these videos are or if he actually says anything worth hearing, but they are from Pole in Brazil and keep getting reposted - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CExAg5tD6mh/

This apparently includes Karine's family member - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEyA323jaL6/

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is down there sucking up to her family and I wonder if they are aware she has a restraining order against him.  Surely you would think they should.  Difficult to figure out with timelines, rumours etc what is even real with these two.  Funny too they are both being pretty silent currently on their social media.  I know Paul seems to thrive of publicity good or bad.  I hope if Karine wants to return to her family that she is able to with her son.  It is very difficult to travel internationally with a minor child without the written consent of both parents. I still think the producers should cut them, they’re far too toxic and manipulative, especially Paul.

This is getting way too complicated to follow at all. So Pole is in Brazil, fixing up a house ( he has such a good track record doesn't he? pillows on windows etc) to ready for Karine who is in the US and wants nothing to do with him and has order of protection against him.......ok.  I really was believing that she has serious post partum issues and he is just inept. Now I have to confess that I am suspecting that all of this may be true, but they are more driven by ensuring their stream of income on TLC and this makes good drama and paychecks.

• Love 5
On 9/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, mamadrama said:

Karine is definitely still in the US and and she's not in the house they share. She still has an EPO out on Paul. 

I'm not sure why he's in Brazil, but from fragments I've gotten from various people I DO know that Paul is filming. IMO he went down there to rent a place and to "fix it up" for her and "the baby" as some kind of peace offering. I think he thinks that if they move back to Brazil then she'll stay with him. 

I've gotten way too involved with this crap, but the main thing I've learned is that Paul lies. Like, a LOT. Pathologically. Some of it may just be second nature to him, but he's also learned how to keep the cameras rolling. A lot of what he's said (like Karine's previous pregnancy not being his, her cheating on him in KY, how she won't change diapers) are things that he KNOWS aren't true. He makes shit up for attention. And some of his IG rants aren't really him losing his shit-they are him trying to get views. The bad thing about this is that some of  what happens IS real and true. Homeboy really is a nut job and you can't shrug anything off because it might be one of the times that it's real. (And he is fully aware of what people think about his running and his inability to fins a jobm. From what I've seen, he exaggerates both for TV.) 

There's another cast member that Karine sought help from and that person refused. She literally was just looking for help finding a local family law attorney and was just asking for a recommendation. A name. The other cast member refused because they were afraid that "choosing sides" would be detrimental to their place on one of the spinoff shows. And that's when Karine's mother reached back out to me.

This lust for D-level fame is going to end badly for someone eventually. Karine needs to be in Tonatins with her family. If they want to remain a couple then, IMO, they need to do it there so that when Paul REALLY goes off the deep end, and he will, she's not isolated. 

I agree he is only there thinking  she will come there. 

• Love 2
On 9/7/2020 at 1:21 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

There is no chance in hell that Pole is NOT Pierre’s father. Have you seen that kid’s face? He is mini-Pole to a T. 

It's not referring to Pierre. Karine is currently pregnant with another son. 

I have no idea if she was cheating with the other man or not, but if Pole had proof, he would have posted it all over the place. So, the only thing is the former friend saying she caught her boyfriend in bed with Karine after she discovered she had an STI, and claims he told her he is the father of the baby Karine is currently carrying. That man said it was a lie and I think was suggesting Pole ultimately behind it, but I gave up on trying to follow their mess about that time.

If Pole suddenly disappeared, I wouldn't loose a minute of sleep over it. He was in an area with bad gun violence and I'm sure he could "accidentally" take a bullet in a mugging without any witnesses. In the alternative, some trumped up charges landing him in a Brazilian prison would work, too. From the moment he appeared on the screen it was obvious he was bad news and dangerous.

• Love 7
On 9/11/2020 at 5:53 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

This is getting way too complicated to follow at all. So Pole is in Brazil, fixing up a house ( he has such a good track record doesn't he? pillows on windows etc) to ready for Karine who is in the US

You can say that again! She's the one that wants to go to Brazil. So she stays and he goes?

• Love 1

So last night they showed these two morons checking in for a flight back to Brazil. Does that mean that they DID go back, or are they yanking our chain? Because I thought she was in the US right now, while having a restraining order out against Pole and his family, and Pole is in Brazil alone allegedly cleaning their place in Manaus, but really consulting a Brazilian lawyer about his paternity rights there. So do we think they really went back again or is this all The Lying Channel's smoke and mirrors?

• Love 1

I was surprised the 'lost' passport was a way for Pole to sabotage the trip.    Sadly, they apparently did come back to the U.S.    Karine should have stayed, and let Pole come back to the U.S. and have her dad contact someone to get Pole's visa cancelled, and him blocked.    I wonder if loser Pole will try to get TLC to put them on The Other Way for another season?   

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I was surprised the 'lost' passport was a way for Pole to sabotage the trip.    Sadly, they apparently did come back to the U.S.    Karine should have stayed, and let Pole come back to the U.S. and have her dad contact someone to get Pole's visa cancelled, and him blocked.    I wonder if loser Pole will try to get TLC to put them on The Other Way for another season?   

This is what I've been saying since they were living in Manaus and it was clearly a shit show from the get to. Her father must have connections that would be sympathetic to protecting a daughter and who, for a little side money, would put Pole on a Persona Non Grata list so he could never get back into the country again. I'm sure all they'd have all the ammo/proof they'd need with Pole's arrest record and stalking bullshit. Either Karine is really abused and cannot get out of the this cycle - or couldn't until this recent restraining order business - or she's just as dumb as he is. I'd like to think she's smarter but, yanno, it's all on film...

• Love 5
On 9/1/2020 at 2:29 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Now I'm really confused, so Karine is pronounced with a y sound at the end.   But Pierre isn't pronounced that way

I've always heard Kah-REEN-ee and Pee-AIR-ee.  Endings sound the same to me...the way THEY pronounce Pierre (not the French way).

• Useful 1
On 8/28/2020 at 8:14 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I saw the dogs in the pen this episode.     I wonder if they ever get out of that pen?

The dogs look very well-bred and expensive.  How/When did he get them...and why?  Also, they apparently stayed at a "live-in" training facility while he was in Brazil.  Does TLC foot bills like this????

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

First, WTF????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFVXWadj4et/

Secondly, there have been several photos of Pole all around Brazil, including a video where he was getting an apartment ready next to Karine's family. One of her brothers has posted in defense of Pole, saying that Karine is a liar and always has been. I'm hoping that they are just trying to make him feel comfortable so that when he dies from a gastrointestinal illness, which he said he has had before in Brazil, it won't look suspicious. 

Pole, on the other hand, is trying to make Karine realize she is not safe from him anywhere, in the hopes of getting her back under his thumb. I think she is currently safer in the US where there are already court proceedings documenting their history. Hopefully, Pole's feelings of security are false.

• Love 10