Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

On 5/1/2020 at 7:53 AM, Elizzikra said:

Have they figured out how to pay for the first one yet?

Apparently Karine is bringing home the bacon flashing her tits/ass and diddling herself for her "Fans Only"

They're all into it... Even fat old Laura has a Fans Only and is making money.... 😂

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Apparently Karine is bringing home the bacon flashing her tits/ass and diddling herself for her "Fans Only"

They're all into it... Even fat old Laura has a Fans Only and is making money.... 😂

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

It is haunted, by the ghosts of alligators past, that's where he learned how to run.  Paul will never get a decent job, he can't be bonded, will never pass a background check, and is a liability in any job they are nuts enough to hire him for.     He is the man who couldn't keep a job shoveling cow poop.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Struggling here. My livelihood literally depends on haunted houses so I can't knock that but, then,...Paul. He's already a few fries short of a Happy Meal. And why is his mom living with them? What about Father?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Struggling here. My livelihood literally depends on haunted houses so I can't knock that but, then,...Paul. He's already a few fries short of a Happy Meal. And why is his mom living with them? What about Father?

I am absolutely fascinated by the bolded part. 

• Love 5

If I were a ghost, I'd haunt the most amazing homes....something designed by Frank Lloyd wright, maybe a fancy hotel....not some shit shack Paul lives in.  Yuck. 

Ghosts can do better is all I'm saying. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

If I were a ghost, I'd haunt the most amazing homes....something designed by Frank Lloyd wright, maybe a fancy hotel....not some shit shack Paul lives in.  Yuck. 

Ghosts can do better is all I'm saying. 

If you are a ghost and want to spy on a human in the shower Pole would be a bad choice.

• LOL 14
45 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

If you are a ghost and want to spy on a human in the shower Pole would be a bad choice.

Right? If I were a ghost I'd haunt Idris elba's shower, not Paul's.  

Personally I think it's more than a little insulting to ghosts to assume that they'd choose to spend time with Paul.....his own wife can't stand him. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
(edited)

Yes, from what I read  they're in the U.S.     Fortunately, that means on this weeks preview  Pol and Mommy were having an argument, and he gets out of her car (on Happily Ever After, this Sunday) .   I'm hoping for the Alligator Run I've been missing for so long.   If they don't show that standing alligator run, I will have been dealt a blow I may not be able to get over.   I hope the producers do slow motion reruns of it over and over, and if it doesn't happen, I'll be so sad. 

Remember, Pol is the person who was about to be fired from a job shoveling cow poop, so I don't think he's going to get a decent job.    The little they showed of him working at the cattle farm, the cows seemed to dislike him too.   Animals seem to sense the really rotten people. 

I suspect when the TLC money finally runs out, that Karine will go back to Brazil to her parents, and dump Pol.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 6/6/2020 at 8:51 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

Wait is Karine pregnant again and are they in Brazil or USA?

And just so I can get up to speed, is the fans only their moneymaker? I have never heard of that. Unreal.

I saw them here back in the fall, but I'm not sure where they are now. They may be back in Brazil again. 

• Love 1
On 6/5/2020 at 11:41 AM, RealReality said:

If I were a ghost I'd haunt Idris elba's shower, not Paul's. 

Take a number behind me, @RealReality.  Just sayin'.......

On 6/23/2020 at 8:43 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Remember, Pol is the person who was about to be fired from a job shoveling cow poop, so I don't think he's going to get a decent job.    The little they showed of him working at the cattle farm, the cows seemed to dislike him too.   Animals seem to sense the really rotten people. 

Animals do sense it in people, and I do think it is funny Paul got fired from a job SHOVELING POOP.  Think about that for a minute, folks.  I love love love his mom for saying "Nope, you can't stay here."  She KNOWS his crap will litter her house up in about two miunutes, she will be feeding three more people, A LOT more water use and she is like.....nope.

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm wondering if Pol's mother really sticks to her guns or not with her ultimatums.    I suspect the only way Pol, and Karine moved back is that the mother sponsored Karine, since there is no way that Pol could finance it.    I can't wait for Sunday's episode.  

I'm not sure that a one year stint on TLC, without any other real job history would qualify for Paul to sponsor his wife and family. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm wondering if Pol's mother really sticks to her guns or not with her ultimatums.    I suspect the only way Pol, and Karine moved back is that the mother sponsored Karine, since there is no way that Pol could finance it.    I can't wait for Sunday's episode.  

He would have earned enough from the show to sponsor the three of them. They also apparently make good money from Cameo, and he may not be singing like Usman, but they do a lot of Cameos and they are routinely posted.

I SWEAR I read somewhere that Paul's mother was staying with them in Louisville, but I can't find that info again.

I remember reading that also. It was recent, because I remember wondering if they were still in the mobile home they rented from Chris. The layout looked different. I know when they were in the trailer that his mom came up and helped clean after CPS was called, and there was a rumor back then that his parents were divorcing, but I don't know if it was true, either. 

This footage is so old. They are lucky the quarantine shut down filming and they decided to move them back to the main show from just a What Now? episode. All that Karine wants a divorce/Karine left me for another man/Karine went to get a tattoo and Pierre wouldn't eat from a bottle/Karine is an awful mother/Karine photographed in front of a Domestic Violence Center - resulted with an announcement that they were being moved from the show to an internet show. Then she gets pregnant and quarantine hit so they turned to the old footage. Pierre is already over a year old in real time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Christina said:

He would have earned enough from the show to sponsor the three of them. They also apparently make good money from Cameo, and he may not be singing like Usman, but they do a lot of Cameos and they are routinely posted.

I remember reading that also. It was recent, because I remember wondering if they were still in the mobile home they rented from Chris. The layout looked different. I know when they were in the trailer that his mom came up and helped clean after CPS was called, and there was a rumor back then that his parents were divorcing, but I don't know if it was true, either. 

This footage is so old. They are lucky the quarantine shut down filming and they decided to move them back to the main show from just a What Now? episode. All that Karine wants a divorce/Karine left me for another man/Karine went to get a tattoo and Pierre wouldn't eat from a bottle/Karine is an awful mother/Karine photographed in front of a Domestic Violence Center - resulted with an announcement that they were being moved from the show to an internet show. Then she gets pregnant and quarantine hit so they turned to the old footage. Pierre is already over a year old in real time.

The footage that they're showing right now is from around August/September. When I saw them at the hospital Pierre was at the age he is in these scenes. 

I went to Pole's IG to see if I could figure out Pierre's birthday and he's deleted everything saying he is taking an social media break. That's actually good for him. He gets himself too wrapped up with stupid shit online and isn't mentally healthy enough to handle it. 

• Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Christina said:

I went to Pole's IG to see if I could figure out Pierre's birthday and he's deleted everything saying he is taking an social media break. That's actually good for him. He gets himself too wrapped up with stupid shit online and isn't mentally healthy enough to handle it. 

Pierre was born on March 22nd, 2019. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Paul is such a loser.    I'm so upset that the highlight of his latest show footage was him dumping the overloaded luggage cart.   I'm not sure I can get over the lack of the Alligator upright run by him.     He's lucky when he jumped out on the highway that some semi didn't take him for a ride on the front grill. 

His mother's smart for not letting him in her home for a second.    I can certainly see Pol moving in for a week, and staying forever, unless he was evicted.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Paul is such a loser.    I'm so upset that the high light of his latest show footage was him dumping the overloaded luggage cart.   I'm not sure I can get over the lack of the Alligator upright run by him.     His mother's smart for not letting him in her home for a second.  

I think “Father” has forbidden it and mama is trying to spin it like she made a tough love decision.  She has been enabling him for 36 years, she didn’t just shut off the spigot out of the blue.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

TLC needs to end featuring Pol, even though his Alligator Runs are hysterically funny.    He's gone from quirky, to dangerous.     They had to have known about his criminal history before he was put on the show, and it's time to end it now.    Karine should take the kid, and move back to Brazil, before Pol really goes off on her.     

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

TLC needs to end featuring Pol

They had actually released that he and Karine were going to be on a web online video, I suspect What Now? but the quarantine stopped production and they had film of them so here they are. Right after it was announced they were not going to be on HEA, they started fighting with the divorce/not divorce/Karine left me for another man/divorce/won't let me see Pierre/working it out/divorce/not divorce shuffle, and then announced her pregnancy. 

He's always been scary and it always seems like we are a day away from a murder/suicide at his hand.

• Love 2
(edited)

What's airing right now was filmed in August-October, I think. @mamadrama saw them sometime through that time period and said Pierre was the age he is on the show. 

Paul was shown on his own and they planned for Karine to be filmed backstage like she was still in Brazil because the show airing had not caught up to her being in the US yet. She was suffering from postpartum depression and while at the filming place, was acting so strangely that the psychologist who was there for some reason was asked to see her, and she was talking to someone who wasn't there. He had her immediately transferred to the hospital for postpartum psychosis. The other cast were angry that Pole didn't realize she was so bad off, but I seriously doubt Pole had the ability to do so. 

She was pregnant three times in quick succession and the pregnancies were hard on her mentally and physically. The first pregnancy ended in miscarriage around four months, I think, she got pregnant within a few months with the second pregnancy that we saw her miscarriage at six months, and then a few months later with Pierre. 

Edit: Found the post that I overlooked about ten times:

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 1
On 6/26/2020 at 4:16 AM, mamadrama said:

The footage that they're showing right now is from around August/September. When I saw them at the hospital Pierre was at the age he is in these scenes. 

It won't add to my post. Time to take a nap, I guess. PT being mean to me.

18 hours ago, Christina said:

It's a good thing they've worked out all their problems before deciding to have a second child.

No kidding.  You change diapers?  On your own child?  Well hang a medal around that man's neck!!!  Paul, where are you, exactly, when she "calls you home to change a diaper" as you have no job......

"Everything you and Pierre could possibly want":  does that mean a pitted out hovel?

• Love 8
On 7/8/2020 at 3:43 AM, mamadrama said:

Mother Paul, you may want to move and forget to give him your address before one of his other personalities turn up.

Screenshot_20200708-043119~2.png

A good meme for this would be:

"I am Gonna Cut You"

• LOL 2

Gee, what a coincidence.  Isn't it about time for TLC to announce and sign who will be on the next season of their shows?   It seems interesting that Pole and Karine start criticizing each other online when it's time for the gravy train to stop.    Bet they're trying for a reunion show, and another season after that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Can anyone explain this post? It must have been something that aired on tv, but I didn't see it and I'm curious.

Be right back, running off to Kroger to throw a tantrum in the meat aisle.

• LOL 8

We have all known from his first appearance that something is not right with Paul, and it becomes clearer and clearer that he needs serious, maybe inpatient, psychiatric intervention and care.  He seems to have no ability to interact in a meaningful way with his wife, which was not so obvious when they were communicating only with that translation app, but now that Karine has learned more English is more obviously deeper than mere language difficulties.  It's as if he can't understand what she means even when her meaning is quite clear.  He has as long as we've "known" him been ready to portray himself as the victim, and his tone in the post above seems a little frightening to me.  Remember, this is a guy who is capable of criminal acts and of stalking serious enough to be a police matter.  I think Karine ought to ask Mother and Father Paul to help get her and Pierre back to Brazil asap.

• Love 10

I'm not being flippant, but I truly hope that Mother and Father Paul have named someone/something else as beneficiary in their wills and then shared that with Paul.  I think Paul could very easily become violent towards them if he thought the only way to get money from them is through their deaths.  He is just scary to me-especially as he always presents himself as the victim of everyone around him.  He is also blaming his mother for not helping them when that is his responsibility.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I'm not being flippant, but I truly hope that Mother and Father Paul have named someone/something else as beneficiary in their wills and then shared that with Paul.  I think Paul could very easily become violent towards them if he thought the only way to get money from them is through their deaths.  He is just scary to me-especially as he always presents himself as the victim of everyone around him.  He is also blaming his mother for not helping them when that is his responsibility.

Doesn’t he have a brother?

• Love 1
On 7/17/2020 at 9:12 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

what is the deal with the fans only ?  They all are doing that to get their extra $? 

Some are making more than just extra cash. There are 90 Day people bringing in $5,000+ a month between it and Cameo.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:46 PM, Christina said:

It's a good thing they've worked out all their problems before deciding to have a second child.

IMO this goes beyond normal famewhore social media oversharing. These are not the actions nor words of a mentally well adult.  He is constantly trying to shame and emotionally manipulate Karine. And regardless of how I feel about her personality I definitely think she is safer back home in Brazil. This may not end pretty. 

I have a few real world friends on the show and they're concerned as well. The Susan Powell situation has been brought up more than once.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Does he? More functional than Pol?

I'm not sure, but I thought he had a brother who, like the father, did not want to be on the show. I'm far too lazy to look it up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

His horseshit shoveling job prepared him for poopy diaper changing. 

He was about to get fired from that so I'm not sure I would trust him.  I keep thinking Karine and Pierre-y would be so much better off with her family where she has support.  Pole is not exactly stable at the best of times.

• Love 2