Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

I felt sorry for Karine when Pole got to work with his netting and tape to make a closed cabin even more stifling.

I was right there with you.  She looked ready to strangle him.  Talk about learning a lesson the hard way...yikes. 

• Love 4

These stories about Paul's desire to have a woman isolated, without friends or access to anyone or any services that could help her (the extended-stay hotel for some reason horrifies me most) make me want to know a lot more about Father and Paul's life with his parents.  The fact that Paul and his mother refer to him as "Father" makes me wonder if the apple has fallen out of the tree (cf. gravity, thanks to Einstein) and how far away you'd have to go to harvest it.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Paul running is so funny, but his reaction to the water on the boat is a close second.  

Karine's mother hating Paul is so right.   And he better watch out for her father too.   If Paul disappeared, would anyone care?   I don't think so. 

I can't wait for next Monday's show, with Pole hiding.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Paul running is so funny, but his reaction to the water on the boat is a close second.  

Karine's mother hating Paul is so right.   And he better watch out for her father too.   If Paul disappeared, would anyone care?   I don't think so. 

It could easily be explained that he got eaten by an alligator (or whatever could eat a human being in the Amazon). Karine's dad has connections, he could make it happen and cover it up. He isn't bringing any money into the home, he is crazy and he treats her like crap. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I ruptured my patellar tendon six months ago (ouch). It’s been a long road. Nowhere near back to normal. I was trying to show Mr. DC my improved “running” skills the other day (I’ll be the first one gone when the zombie apocalypse hits). He told me I looked like Paul (double ouch).

Paul running will never not be funny. TLC apparently thinks so too since they played that one scene about six times. And Mr. DC replayed it about another six times.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I have been thinking about these two (don't judge me!) and is Paul all there?  He can't hold a job shoveling poop and mowing lawns, he really thinks it will all work out even though Brazil won't have him,knocks up a woman he can't speak with, has been tagged as a terrorist and arsonist, refuses to learn Portuguese yet thinks he can get a job in Brazil, wants an expensive apartment yet is unemployed and thinks hiding in a dog house is a good idea.  I know I am beating a dead horse but........

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have been thinking about these two (don't judge me!) and is Paul all there

No.  He is not.  But I haven't yet come across a diagnosis that explains him!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

No.  He is not.  But I haven't yet come across a diagnosis that explains him!

Pneumo-Cranium is the best diagnosis I can come up with. If you put his symptoms into WebMD, it comes out WTF?

• LOL 4

No, Pol is not all there.  He at the very least has some sort of social disorder.  However I do think he is scarily aware of how to be controling, manipulative, gaslight a person, see a person as an object, and be generally annoying and unpleasant to be around. Karine has had enough interaction with him to know how awful he is and yet she chose to have a baby with him.  I go back and forth on feeling sorry for her; but my unwavering position is that Pol is the worst.  That boy ain't right.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

No, Pol is not all there.  He at the very least has some sort of social disorder.  However I do think he is scarily aware of how to be controling, manipulative, gaslight a person, see a person as an object, and be generally annoying and unpleasant to be around. Karine has had enough interaction with him to know how awful he is and yet she chose to have a baby with him.  I go back and forth on feeling sorry for her; but my unwavering position is that Pol is the worst.  That boy ain't right.

Exactly!!  He had so many socially awkward ways yet he can manage a flight to Brazil, multiple times.  He can't pack a suitcase correctly or efficiently.  He actually says:  "Wow they got me on a terrorist charge, I thought they would peg me for arson."  That is not a sentence you hear, ever.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have been thinking about these two (don't judge me!) and is Paul all there?  He can't hold a job shoveling poop and mowing lawns, he really thinks it will all work out even though Brazil won't have him,knocks up a woman he can't speak with, has been tagged as a terrorist and arsonist, refuses to learn Portuguese yet thinks he can get a job in Brazil, wants an expensive apartment yet is unemployed and thinks hiding in a dog house is a good idea.  I know I am beating a dead horse but........

I wonder if Father or Mother would lock Paul in a closet or other small room as a form of discipline when he was a child. 

As a young kid when my brother would get overwhelmed at family functions or holidays  or other loud, busy occasions, he would hide under the table or in the corner between the couch and end table. I think he outgrew it by about 7/8 and my parents didn’t put him there as a punishment, it was just his way of coping with the noise and activity. He’s still not a big fan of large gatherings, but he no longer hides!! Matter of fact, we had a family party this weekend and he was actually pretty talkative  and my friends were quite impressed with his witty stories. At 50+ he’s coming out of his shell!!!

• Love 5

I have to say that Karine laughing at Pole for running to the dog house is funny, but shouldn’t she be ashamed that they own the shittiest dog house in the world? There is no way a dog would be protected from the elements, or a chupacabra in that pathetic shack. 

I would cry if a crocodile caiman got Pole. How would he run funny and say wonderfully stupid things? 

Edited by Mu Shu
Shitty doghouse
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I have to say that Karine laughing at Pole for running to the dog house is funny, but shouldn’t she be ashamed that they own the shittiest dog house in the world? There is no way a dog would be protected from the elements, or a chupacabra in that pathetic shack. 

It's not much worse than their actual house...

Having said that... someone a long time ago on one of these boards suggested that some of Paul's behaviors seemed to be similar to coping skills taught to people with anger management or impulse control issues and I thought his retreat to the dog house was actually a smart move on his part. By the end of his conversation with Karine, he seemed at the end of his rope and about to haul off and hit her. Wise move to remove himself from the situation and cool off.

Does Karine really think Paul is going to be able to get a job? He doesn't speak Portugese and he has no apparent skills, plus he isn't able to work legally. What about that formula does she think will add up to success?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Having said that... someone a long time ago on one of these boards suggested that some of Paul's behaviors seemed to be similar to coping skills taught to people with anger management or impulse control issues and I thought his retreat to the dog house was actually a smart move on his part. By the end of his conversation with Karine, he seemed at the end of his rope and about to haul off and hit her. Wise move to remove himself from the situation and cool off.

Does Karine really think Paul is going to be able to get a job? He doesn't speak Portugese and he has no apparent skills, plus he isn't able to work legally. What about that formula does she think will add up to success?

I’ve got  no sympathy for Karine. As Judge Judy would say “you picked him”

She’s a lazy lump and and was looking for a guy to support her.  Be careful what you wish  for. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Having said that... someone a long time ago on one of these boards suggested that some of Paul's behaviors seemed to be similar to coping skills taught to people with anger management or impulse control issues and I thought his retreat to the dog house was actually a smart move on his part.

I thought so too, the running away and the mantra of CALM CALM CALM might well be something he was taught to do instead of torching buildings, slashing tyres, terroristically threatening people, etc.  Really amusing to watch though!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’ve got  no sympathy for Karine. As Judge Judy would say “you picked him”

She’s a lazy lump and and was looking for a guy to support her.  Be careful what you wish  for. 

100%!

Has she worked at all? I can't remember. When I was pregnant with my first baby, I worked at a bank; the day before I gave birth, was a Wednesday, our longest bank day. I worked a 12 hour day. Why couldn't she work? She speaks the language and is able. She claims she is high risk but I had 9 miscarriages before my last pregnancy and I still worked. Excuses, excuses, excuses. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, UniqueHandle said:

100%!

Has she worked at all? I can't remember. When I was pregnant with my first baby, I worked at a bank; the day before I gave birth, was a Wednesday, our longest bank day. I worked a 12 hour day. Why couldn't she work? She speaks the language and is able. She claims she is high risk but I had 9 miscarriages before my last pregnancy and I still worked. Excuses, excuses, excuses. 

Yep and unless your employer is in the 1950's they will accommodate a pregnant worker.  You stand to check groceries bit a pregnant lady can sit.

They are both gross and deserve each other.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep and unless your employer is in the 1950's they will accommodate a pregnant worker.  You stand to check groceries bit a pregnant lady can sit.

They are both gross and deserve each other.

In fairness, I don’t know that Karine’s little town in Brazil has much in the way of labor protections for pregnant women...

• Love 3

When “Before the 90 Days” came out I refused to watch it, I’d had enough of these people, but after finding this forum and reading the spectacular snark I knew I had to revisit all that the 90 Days franchise had to offer. Currently I’m on season 2 and I don’t understand why Karine was so concerned about Paul not returning and saying that the last time he was there he proposed when at the Tell All Paul was in Brazil. There had to be a trip in between season 1 and 2 or the timing doesn't work. Am I the delusional one? I have the same kind of issue with Jesse and Darcy that I will put in their couple topic.

I need help trying to make sense of the senseless. Thank you in advance for your assistance. 😁

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The first hurdle to importing Karine to the U.S. was that Pole had to earn $26k a year to sponsor her, and now they have a baby, so I'm sure that amount went up.   Hard to get that amount for shoveling up after cows.  

Someone pony'd up the dollars to sponsor her and all three are now in the US.  I'm guessing Mother and Father had a change of heart? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2019 at 11:41 AM, ThereButFor said:

I thought so too, the running away and the mantra of CALM CALM CALM might well be something he was taught to do instead of torching buildings, slashing tyres, terroristically threatening people, etc.  Really amusing to watch though!

That's what it looked like to me too (in my completely non-professional experience). Smart of him to do what he had to do, but damn scary at the same time. I agree he generally comes off relatively okay on the show now (though that's admittedly a low bar), but the talking heads (from Karine, her mom, her brother) repeatedly indicate there is more going on off camera that we don't see, and what we know from his history plus this scene are completely consistent with the instability they've referred to.

• Love 1

The first hurdle to importing Karine to the U.S. was that Pole had to earn $26k a year to sponsor her

That's about $13.50 an hour. I don't think that you get that shoveling cow manure but it's not a king's ransom either. I wonder if it occurred to either of them that they would need to earn a decent salary to support themselves and a child before they got pregnant?

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Someone pony'd up the dollars to sponsor her and all three are now in the US.  I'm guessing Mother and Father had a change of heart? 

a grandchild can do that to you. 

• Love 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

But wasn't Karine pregnant when Paul's mom turned him down the first time? Maybe once the baby arrived she wavered?

Yes, she probably held the baby and fell in love. It happens. 

• Love 1

Or maybe Pole had to leave, and Karine and the baby came temporarily.    It's not an instant  process to get someone in the country, even a legal spouse, for a emigration visa.  Of course, since they mess with the time lines, all of mommy Pole's comments could have only been for the cameras.   

Who knows what the truth in any situation on this show (or any other 'reality' show) actually is?     I wouldn't be surprised if the visa process for Karine started before the show started filming, and I have no idea how long it takes to get a spouse, or fiance from other countries to the U.S. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
11 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

That's about $13.50 an hour. I don't think that you get that shoveling cow manure but it's not a king's ransom either. I wonder if it occurred to either of them that they would need to earn a decent salary to support themselves and a child before they got pregnant?

I feel confident in saying that no, neither of them really thought it through. 

I suspect karine had a vague idea that they would need money, but Paul was an American and was able to send her stuff so she may have figured he was at least pulling in a middle class income.  

But Paul.....no.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Anyone know if Karine and the baby are still here?  How long can they stay on a visitor visa?

Typically 90 days.  We did that once and booked the return ticket for 80 days just to be extra safe about not overstaying.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I wonder if it occurred to either of them that they would need to earn a decent salary to support themselves and a child before they got pregnant?

Well, Karine probably thought all Americans had money (or at least the ones that travel to  Brazil have money) so I don't think she anticipated his being unable to support her and I have no indication she would have looked up the laws in Brazil about work visas, etc...

Since Paul knew he could get an American girl pregnant without having a minimum income of $26k,  he probably thought it would be the same with any woman anywhere.

Neither of these people seem to be particularly bright.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:37 PM, Elizzikra said:

In fairness, I don’t know that Karine’s little town in Brazil has much in the way of labor protections for pregnant women...

Not only that, I doubt there are many job opportunities for women.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Twopper said:

Well, Karine probably thought all Americans had money (or at least the ones that travel to  Brazil have money) so I don't think she anticipated his being unable to support her and I have no indication she would have looked up the laws in Brazil about work visas, etc...

Since Paul knew he could get an American girl pregnant without having a minimum income of $26k,  he probably thought it would be the same with any woman anywhere.

Neither of these people seem to be particularly bright.

Not only that, I doubt there are many job opportunities for women.

This kind of makes me annoyed about Paul.  How old was karine, 18-19?  He was like 33-34. 

Paul may be wrong in the head, but I believe he understood that his relationship with karine was transactional in that she traded whatever youth and beauty she had* for a comfortable life in the United States. Paul couldn't even communicate with her properly and no way they had anything in common....ever.  he wasn't "in love" with her and she wasn't "in love" with him.  

But he for sure didn't want to date any girl domestically who would be interested in a stalker in his 30s who couldn't make 26k a year and had a penchant for burning stuff.  

Paul has been in college and therefore graduated high school.  He knew full well that he could, in no way, afford a child.  Even if he could bring karine over here.  

This fool protected himself from every mosquito and Amazonian penis fish, but couldn't protect against pregnancy?

I suppose karine is at fault too.  At her age I could give her a pass for feeling desperate to get out of her tiny village.  But the minute this fool pulled out his personal line of mosquito netted clothing and went into the water fully dressed I would have taken my 18 year old body and started dancing for other foreign men.

She has an absolute dud.  Paul couldn't keep a job shoveling cow poops and has a weird personality, even when he speaks the language.  Good luck turning that into any job in Brazil that will support karine and child.  

And if this franchise is their guide karine will be pregnant again soon.  Because the best solution to having a child you can't afford with someone you barely know.....is to have another child.

*I recognize that karines beauty may not have been as impressive as others....but I still think she was allright in the face and had nice hair and a great body.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5

Pol is posting about divorce again on his IG and passively aggressively hinting how terrible Karine is......  I feel like he does this every year to try and secure their spot on one of these shows because this is probably their only or their main source of income.  He is so gross.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 8/26/2019 at 1:48 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Pol is posting about divorce again on his IG and passively aggressively hinting how terrible Karine is......  I feel like he does this every year to try and secure their spot on one of these shows because this is probably their only or their main source of income.  He is so gross.

I literally saw them in person over the weekend. They were out to eat with the baby and all 3 were all happy, laughing, etc. I don't know how long Karine's been in the US, but I smell shenanigans. I totally think that Paul is just stirring up drama online so that it gets him the extra attention from Sharp. He doesn't want to quit the show. With that said, even if he IS embellishing some of what's going on, I still think Pole has some deep-seeted emotional problems and I'm concerned about Karine in ways that I haven't been concerned about other couples. He leaning over her and demanding a kiss, along with his passive aggressive pidgin English, was disturbing. 

On 8/25/2019 at 10:52 PM, iwasish said:

Any Pole sightings in the area?

Oops, sorry. I just answered this. I was starting from the bottom and working my way up. 

Yes, they were in Louisville last weekend. My son's been in the hospital there and I ran into the "happy" family at an area restaurant.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I literally saw them in person over the weekend. They were out to eat with the baby and all 3 were all happy, laughing, etc. I don't know how long Karine's been in the US, but I smell shenanigans. I totally think that Paul is just stirring up drama online so that it gets him the extra attention from Sharp. He doesn't want to quit the show. With that said, even if he IS embellishing some of what's going on, I still think Pole has some deep-seeted emotional problems and I'm concerned about Karine in ways that I haven't been concerned about other couples. He leaning over her and demanding a kiss, along with his passive aggressive pidgin English, was disturbing. 

Oops, sorry. I just answered this. I was starting from the bottom and working my way up. 

Yes, they were in Louisville last weekend. My son's been in the hospital there and I ran into the "happy" family at an area restaurant.

Your life seems so much more interesting than mine!! I envy you. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Your life seems so much more interesting than mine!! I envy you. 

The last few weeks have been pretty rough. I'd gladly trade someone for a while! 😉 It's weird because, all of a sudden, I seem to be "popular news adjacent." My god daughter's husband is a local Americana/country music musician who's been trying to make it big in the industry for a while. We live in a tiny town, fewer than 10,00 in our entire county. Everyone knows him. Suddenly, though, our local singer caught on like wildfire and his latest record is selling millions, he signed on with Sony, he's been on most of the late night shows over the past few weeks, and his concerts are selling out in an hour. We also have a popular Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader from here (she was my daughter's gymnastics coach until she made the team) so I have a bit of tea on that show and those ladies, too. And then the 90 Day Fiance people.  I had zero connections to anyone on television until about a year ago and now I feel like I could win a round of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'm sorry you had to see them!  Karine should grow a brain and not be with him and protect her son from his influence!   I agree that he has deepseated problems and I worry for her and the baby's safety- physical and emotional.  Pol and Ledia are the only two castmembers that I have ever been worried about them harming someone in real life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Pol and Ledia are the only two castmembers that I have ever been worried about them harming someone in real life.

I agree - both of them have a very angry, cruel and vengeful way about them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Paul is a weirdo and I would never be involved with him, but what exactly is he doing to Karine that makes her react to him the way she does? Maybe I'm just not getting it, but all I see him doing is confronting her about communicating with other guys on social media. If my husband were secretively talking with other women on social media and I asked him about it and he told me to shut up, fuck off, stop living in the past, stop talking about it, leave him alone - I'm pretty sure we'd be over. Why is it wrong for him to be upset about it? It's not just some lady and her son who are giving her money. She's been talking to other men online since the beginning. And why are these people giving her money? Is it charity? Or is she doing something for them? I'm really confused about Karine and what her deal is.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Paul is a weirdo and I would never be involved with him, but what exactly is he doing to Karine that makes her react to him the way she does? Maybe I'm just not getting it, but all I see him doing is confronting her about communicating with other guys on social media. If my husband were secretively talking with other women on social media and I asked him about it and he told me to shut up, fuck off, stop living in the past, stop talking about it, leave him alone - I'm pretty sure we'd be over. Why is it wrong for him to be upset about it? It's not just some lady and her son who are giving her money. She's been talking to other men online since the beginning. And why are these people giving her money? Is it charity? Or is she doing something for them? I'm really confused about Karine and what her deal is.

I got the impression that maybe this hasn't been the first time the subject has come up and Karine has explained to Paul (probably some BS explanation) about why she is talking to these people.

I suspect that he constantly brings it up and they fight about it and given that Paul hasn't been able to deliver on any front +, hormones....she gets mad.  I dont understand the whole "he treats me horribly" because that....at best....just makes him kinda annoying.

If she is corresponding with men for money it sucks but as she has deftly pointed out...they need money for the baby and Paul can't help with that.  Even if she lives with her parents, they aren't rolling in the dough so if she can get some passive income that would be helpful too.  

I can't understand why the hell these two decided to procreate. 

Paul shuffling off looking homeless in those worn slide shoes and ten plastic bags hanging off his wrists was maybe the saddest visual of this entire series.  

If their child was born in the US I would suggest they put him or her up for adoption.  I don't care that Paul is 35, neither of them are ready for a child in any way.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I got the impression that maybe this hasn't been the first time the subject has come up and Karine has explained to Paul (probably some BS explanation) about why she is talking to these people.

I suspect that he constantly brings it up and they fight about it and given that Paul hasn't been able to deliver on any front +, hormones....she gets mad.  I dont understand the whole "he treats me horribly" because that....at best....just makes him kinda annoying.

If she is corresponding with men for money it sucks but as she has deftly pointed out...they need money for the baby and Paul can't help with that.  Even if she lives with her parents, they aren't rolling in the dough so if she can get some passive income that would be helpful too.  

I can't understand why the hell these two decided to procreate. 

Paul shuffling off looking homeless in those worn slide shoes and ten plastic bags hanging off his wrists was maybe the saddest visual of this entire series.  

If their child was born in the US I would suggest they put him or her up for adoption.  I don't care that Paul is 35, neither of them are ready for a child in any way.

It seems to me that if Paul was treating her horribly, TLC would love nothing more than to get that on our TV screens, but they haven't. I get that he's annoying, but is that all it is? Karine just seems like a bitch to me, even before the pregnancy. She was lazy and laid around the house in the filth and mess, always ignoring him or telling him to shut up or leave her alone. If she married him because she loved him and was a mature partner, she'd be 1) getting a job and contributing and 2) talking with him about what they need to do as a couple to make their lives better. Instead, she just rolls her eyes at him, looks disgusted, swears. I don't understand what she thought she was getting when she married him, because, honestly, it's not exactly like he misrepresented himself. He was a weirdo from the start, and he doesn't have the self-awareness to be insecure about himself and try to pretend to be something better. And I totally agree about that poor baby. But she wanted it. Why? Who knows. And I'm still wanting to know what she does online to make money.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

It seems to me that if Paul was treating her horribly, TLC would love nothing more than to get that on our TV screens, but they haven't. I get that he's annoying, but is that all it is? Karine just seems like a bitch to me, even before the pregnancy. She was lazy and laid around the house in the filth and mess, always ignoring him or telling him to shut up or leave her alone. If she married him because she loved him and was a mature partner, she'd be 1) getting a job and contributing and 2) talking with him about what they need to do as a couple to make their lives better. Instead, she just rolls her eyes at him, looks disgusted, swears. I don't understand what she thought she was getting when she married him, because, honestly, it's not exactly like he misrepresented himself. He was a weirdo from the start, and he doesn't have the self-awareness to be insecure about himself and try to pretend to be something better. And I totally agree about that poor baby. But she wanted it. Why? Who knows. And I'm still wanting to know what she does online to make money.

I'd absolutely agree that if she were in the US she should get a job.  But even here it's hard to get anyone to hire a pregnant woman for even a sedentary job.   And a woman with no discernable advanced education?  That's extra tough.  

So in a country like Brazil are women given equal opportunity for jobs?  And a pregnant woman without any skills or experience or education?  What are her chances at a job?  And equal pay might not even be a concept in Brazil as it's hard enough to get equal pay here.  

And after the baby is born, if they aren't both working then one of them will be expected to watch the baby.  Id trust karine with the baby before Paul because when shit gets stressful he hilariously runs away or escapes into a dog house.  So if the baby is squalling his head off for no discernable reason is Paul going to go into the dog house?  Run up the street to get away?

She has said that he needs to get money for the baby.  Why she wouldn't let him go to the US to do it is a mystery to me.  She hates having him around so if I were her I'd happily let him go back to the US to make money for me and the baby.  

I agree that he has not hidden who he is, so yeah that's on her.  She doesn't love him and he doesn't love her.  Neither could do any better, though I think she was blindsided that Paul couldn't get her into the US.  

I suspect she is catfishing old desperate men with old pics and videos.....which she likely has plenty of from her pre-pregnancy, pre-paul days.  These men send her money for "emergencies" and because "she is so poor" or "for school" or whatever nonsense she makes up.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'd absolutely agree that if she were in the US she should get a job.  But even here it's hard to get anyone to hire a pregnant woman for even a sedentary job.   And a woman with no discernable advanced education?  That's extra tough.  

So in a country like Brazil are women given equal opportunity for jobs?  And a pregnant woman without any skills or experience or education?  What are her chances at a job?  And equal pay might not even be a concept in Brazil as it's hard enough to get equal pay here.  

And after the baby is born, if they aren't both working then one of them will be expected to watch the baby.  Id trust karine with the baby before Paul because when shit gets stressful he hilariously runs away or escapes into a dog house.  So if the baby is squalling his head off for no discernable reason is Paul going to go into the dog house?  Run up the street to get away?

She has said that he needs to get money for the baby.  Why she wouldn't let him go to the US to do it is a mystery to me.  She hates having him around so if I were her I'd happily let him go back to the US to make money for me and the baby.  

I agree that he has not hidden who he is, so yeah that's on her.  She doesn't love him and he doesn't love her.  Neither could do any better, though I think she was blindsided that Paul couldn't get her into the US.  

I suspect she is catfishing old desperate men with old pics and videos.....which she likely has plenty of from her pre-pregnancy, pre-paul days.  These men send her money for "emergencies" and because "she is so poor" or "for school" or whatever nonsense she makes up.

Agree 100%. She's still using the booty shaking video she used to lure Paul in, and who can blame her? They have to eat.

• Love 1
On 9/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, Teri313 said:

Oh. My. Gosh. It's like you are in my house, listening to me rant to my husband. I agree 100%. 

They both treat each other like crap. Neither of them treats each other worse than the other. 

• Love 3
On 8/29/2019 at 9:05 AM, mamadrama said:

The last few weeks have been pretty rough. I'd gladly trade someone for a while! 😉 It's weird because, all of a sudden, I seem to be "popular news adjacent." My god daughter's husband is a local Americana/country music musician who's been trying to make it big in the industry for a while. We live in a tiny town, fewer than 10,00 in our entire county. Everyone knows him. Suddenly, though, our local singer caught on like wildfire and his latest record is selling millions, he signed on with Sony, he's been on most of the late night shows over the past few weeks, and his concerts are selling out in an hour. We also have a popular Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader from here (she was my daughter's gymnastics coach until she made the team) so I have a bit of tea on that show and those ladies, too. And then the 90 Day Fiance people.  I had zero connections to anyone on television until about a year ago and now I feel like I could win a round of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. 

I can beat you at 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Let’s play.