Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

More likely if Karine makes it to the US, she’ll suddenly disappear....  

If she does she's probably told enough people to take a close look at Paul. Hell, we all know!

No wonder she's having miscarriages. She's probably frazzled all the time over this.

Pol just needs to let her go before one of these two idiots does something to the other.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 2
On 10/24/2018 at 8:26 PM, Major Bigtime said:

I’ve heard thru the grapevine that TLC is done with all the old couples and will be focusing on the newcomers. I hope so. I never want to see Pole, Nicole, Jorge again.

I would like to see more of the new comers as well. Nicole is being filmed again. so we will see more of her for sure.  I doubt Jorge is going to be to filmed in Jail. I don't know if it is good for Karine not to be filmed by TLC. I got the feeling Paul was on better behavior when he was being filmed.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I would like to see more of the new comers as well. Nicole is being filmed again. so we will see more of her for sure.  I doubt Jorge is going to be to filmed in Jail. I don't know if it is good for Karine not to be filmed by TLC. I got the feeling Paul was on better behavior when he was being filmed.

I agree that Karine is safer with the crew around. Lord only knows what that nut with the machete would have done to her if the crew wasn't there.  

• Love 4

Explains the large dog creates!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-paul-family-anfriends-refused-to-pick-him-up-at-airport/

Guess Paul is training dogs, took one to Brazil with him. The crate he used is the Series 500, aka, the Huge one . On his way back to the states, laid over in c Florida and the dogbroke out! Only flight that would accept a crate that large flew into Chicago.  No on, family or friend, would pick him up in Chicago so he had to take Uber to Louisville!

I've never used Uber, but have used cabs...wouldn't it have been cheaper to rent a car?

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

Explains the large dog creates!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-paul-family-anfriends-refused-to-pick-him-up-at-airport/

Guess Paul is training dogs, took one to Brazil with him. The crate he used is the Series 500, aka, the Huge one . On his way back to the states, laid over in c Florida and the dogbroke out! Only flight that would accept a crate that large flew into Chicago.  No on, family or friend, would pick him up in Chicago so he had to take Uber to Louisville!

I've never used Uber, but have used cabs...wouldn't it have been cheaper to rent a car?

This guy can't figure anything out, can he? Even if he does earn money he sure as hell will never keep it doing stupid stuff like this.

I feel sorry for those dogs going back and forth to BRAZIL. Why did they break out? Weren't they sedated? 

So he's trying to save money to bring his wife to the United States, and he knows he's going to be going back and forth for months at a time, let's buy a couple of DOGS... BIG DOGS. GREAT IDEA.

Yes, it would have been cheaper to rent a car, but this is Paul we're talking about here. He doesn't make good decisions. He will take the least practical route. Every time.

Wonder why his family won't come and get him? Wonder why his friends won't come and get him? Better question... does he have friends? Does Paul have any buddies? How come we never see him talking to anybody in Kentucky besides his mom? Even Father doesn't want to make an appearance.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

This guy can't figure anything out, can he? Even if he does earn money he sure as hell will never keep it doing stupid stuff like this.

I feel sorry for those dogs going back and forth to BRAZIL. Why did they break out? Weren't they sedated? 

So he's trying to save money to bring his wife to the United States, and he knows he's going to be going back and forth for months at a time, let's buy a couple of DOGS... BIG DOGS. GREAT IDEA.

Yes, it would have been cheaper to rent a car, but this is Paul we're talking about here. He doesn't make good decisions. He will take the least practical route. Every time.

Wonder why his family won't come and get him? Wonder why his friends won't come and get him? Better question... does he have friends? Does Paul have any buddies? How come we never see him talking to anybody in Kentucky besides his mom? Even Father doesn't want to make an appearance.

I think he may have aspergers to some degree (as does that dreadful new guy Colt) and doubt he has meaningful friendships.  What doesn't quite make sense to me is his mother not picking him up!!  She seems like the type who would move heaven and earth ( unless it involves going to Brazil or sponsoring Karine or giving them money) to rush to her son's rescue unless he really messed up. But her comments were clear that Paul is, at the least, a difficult person to live with. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rdh1314 said:

I think he may have aspergers to some degree (as does that dreadful new guy Colt) and doubt he has meaningful friendships.  What doesn't quite make sense to me is his mother not picking him up!!  She seems like the type who would move heaven and earth ( unless it involves going to Brazil or sponsoring Karine or giving them money) to rush to her son's rescue unless he really messed up. But her comments were clear that Paul is, at the least, a difficult person to live with. 

All I can think is that perhaps Father forbade it. Didn't want her getting in a car and driving all that way. Perhaps his flight got in late at night?

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

All I can think is that perhaps Father forbade it. Didn't want her getting in a car and driving all that way. Perhaps his flight got in late at night?

That's true. And we really don't know what kind of sick relationship they might have with Father.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

If you were a dog in Pole's care, and you saw a chance to make a break for it, you'd try to make a run to freedom too...just sayin', if you were a dog.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Rdh1314 said:

The latest news on SoapDirt is that Paul and Karine will not be returning to the show. TLC doesn't want to deal with them anymore. Most likely they find him too volatile. They don't want to be left holding the bag when something really bad does happen, like he brings her over to the U.S. and succeeds in being his truly spooky criminal self.

• Love 3

I wonder if Father is some mannequin that they dressed up in a suit because the real Father either died or left years ago. 

Did Pole ever bring Karine home for a visit off camera?

Has Pole ever angered Mannequin Father or is he just a big dissapointment to Father (real or fake)?

Are there sibblings?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 6

Father may be the only one with any common sense.... especially if he's forbiding mother to enable Paul by filming at the house for the reunion or picking him up several states over.  They said he wanted nothing to do with it.  Hopefully, he's telling mother to let Paul grow up some and reap the consequences of his own actions.  I read a while back that Pol and Karinie are going to try to start a youtube channel of their adventures.  Who would watch them?  besides hate viewers and people with morbid curiosity. I do fear for Karinie's safety, but she's an adult.  I also read that Pol got into yet another online argument ; this time with Karine's brother.  Yes, Pol anger her family so they will encourage her to dump you while you are stateside.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Father may be the only one with any common sense.... especially if he's forbiding mother to enable Paul by filming at the house for the reunion or picking him up several states over.  They said he wanted nothing to do with it.  Hopefully, he's telling mother to let Paul grow up some and reap the consequences of his own actions.  I read a while back that Pol and Karinie are going to try to start a youtube channel of their adventures.  Who would watch them?  besides hate viewers and people with morbid curiosity. I do fear for Karinie's safety, but she's an adult.  I also read that Pol got into yet another online argument ; this time with Karine's brother.  Yes, Pol anger her family so they will encourage her to dump you while you are stateside.

Karine will dump him and be good and done, and Pol will go down there anyway thinking he can talk some sense into her. Completely misreading the signals, he'll go to her small town, and there will be no more TLC cameras with him. That's when he's gonna get his ass kicked by Karine's dad's friends on the police force. They know he's a criminal. They know he's mistreated her and tried to pull the wool over Karine's dad's eyes. Pol will feel their anger in every kick. He'll crawl back onto a flight home and tell his mom that Kareeni needs a little more time.

• Love 3

Here's a little ditty I wrote:

Deck the halls with strands of hair

Falla la la la Falla la la

Chase your wife through the town square

Don we now our cooling vest

Falla la la la la la la la

Make your wife take a DNA test

• Love 19

Glad that the show won't be encouraging this doomed romance although I worry about Karine. Pol is a disaster with his double standards. It's probably okay for him to menace her but she'd better dare not menace him in return. He has 'Pol Groupies' online (sad, but true), but Karine better not have anyone! He wants to keep her like a doll on a shelf. For heaven's sake, Karine, wise up!

• Love 3
On 10/24/2018 at 10:26 PM, Major Bigtime said:

I’ve heard thru the grapevine that TLC is done with all the old couples and will be focusing on the newcomers. I hope so. I never want to see Pole, Nicole, Jorge again.

I wonder if they haven't realized that some of these idiots are a real disaster waiting to happen. The last couple of seasons have turned up the ick factor on abusive behavior and kids in uncomfortable/unsafe situations. And these guys like Paul and Josh, who have an actual history of domestic abuse... not good.

• Love 5
On 11/2/2018 at 9:51 PM, LaChavalina said:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

As much as I love weirdness- we need to be done with these wackadoodles

• Love 4

So while I'm obsessing over Colt/Larissa events, of course I wound up over on BuzzFeed (idk how to draw the line from one to the other, lol sorry) and a story about "Readers tell us their worst retail nightmares" and as a 35+ year retail worker, I have some doozies, but this one reminded me of a certain 90 Day'er. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 9.26.05 PM.png

• Love 2

So this happened.  Apparently, it got cold in Kentucky and Paul wanted to bring his dogs inside. As well he certainly should! However, Father didn't want the dogs inside so a fight ensued.  Paul posted about it and how he sat in the car with his dogs running the heat.

Now, I'm glad he kept the dogs warm because dogs should NOT be left outside in freezing cold weather! IMHO, they shouldn't be kept outside, period. But, it's cruel to leave them out in the cold! So, he did the right thing by keeping his pets warm.

That being said, this man's problem solving skills are nil. Why insist on large pets if you know the weather will get cold and Father won't let them come inside? Also, you're trying to save money to bring your bride over, and you know you've got to commute back and forth with them. The whole thing is a bad idea. Why not go to a hotel that takes pets instead of sitting up all night in your car? Don't you have a job to get to the next day? Also, what's the longterm plan for this, Paul? It's only November, it will get cold and stay cold, night after night, day after day. smh

46429148_10209779928854217_3193687537562419200_n.jpg

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

So this happened.  Apparently, it got cold in Kentucky and Paul wanted to bring his dogs inside. As well he certainly should! However, Father didn't want the dogs inside so a fight ensued.  Paul posted about it and how he sat in the car with his dogs running the heat.

Now, I'm glad he kept the dogs warm because dogs should NOT be left outside in freezing cold weather! IMHO, they shouldn't be kept outside, period. But, it's cruel to leave them out in the cold! So, he did the right thing by keeping his pets warm.

That being said, this man's problem solving skills are nil. Why insist on large pets if you know the weather will get cold and Father won't let them come inside? Also, you're trying to save money to bring your bride over, and you know you've got to commute back and forth with them. The whole thing is a bad idea. Why not go to a hotel that takes pets instead of sitting up all night in your car? Don't you have a job to get to the next day? Also, what's the longterm plan for this, Paul? It's only November, it will get cold and stay cold, night after night, day after day. smh

46429148_10209779928854217_3193687537562419200_n.jpg

Unbelievable.  I suspect there are a lot of problems that Paul has had that we don't know about.  

• Love 4

At his age, Paul should only have pets if he's in his own house or apt. They should be iniside when it's cold, but don't have them in someone else's home where you know they aren't welcome inside. He also scrubbed his IG yesterday because he got in a fight with his aunt over Karine.  I don't really know the details because I don't care about him and only half glossed over the screenshots.  While he was having trouble with Karine in Brazil and talkingabout divorce, his aunt apparentlly sent threatening texts to Karine.  Fast forward to now, Karine was going to come over for the holidays and meet Paul's family; the aunt started trouble again and Karine says she doesn't want to come .  It got ugly I guess between Paul and the aunt and he deleted his IG?

• Love 3

these people are idiot morons. There aren't enough superlatives to describe the level of stupidity between both of these people. Sadly, though Paul's Father seems like an asshole, both sets of parents are smarter than these two are put together. I agree, Pole should not own pets of any kind. Even if he had his own place it's always going to be one drama after another with this dumbass, mentally deficient cretin. Just say no to pets Pole, you cant handle it responsibly.

• Love 1

Well, there's so many unattractive and douchbaggy things about Po

Just about everything is ripe for fodder. Simple tasks, such as walking, are ugly and Sheldonish. He looks stupid when he runs because of the unmistakable bandy leg throwing itself around. His beard is undergrown and will never look right. He wears Dickies. His hair is one of those nondescript mom haircuts that are "just fine" . His teeth need to be brushed more often and whitened. Then we find out about the creepy ocd-ness. Po is sure to be moquito free with not one but two of his nifty head to toe bug suits. I know he wanted to tell karine that colognes and aftershaves were undesirable due to the fact that they attract mosquitos but in a rare moment of calm-ass managed to shut his po hole since apparently Brazilian girls from age 9-19 all seem to have the same  maturity level and she might actually thunk him over the head if she has to give up all the smellies and stuffed animals he brought her. Po's mom thought it absurd the amount of money and trinkets karine asked for. This usually leads to a discussion between Po and his mom where they both agree that Po was lured away from his mother by the undesirable women who used him for gifts and money and one girl even got him caught up in an arson case. Po admits that, yes, mom knew better many times before so was sure to know best now.

Po and his mom are WAY too close (normal people do any of you want a hunk of your mom's hair which was HARVESTED from her comb?!??) The whole wierdness of all of Po and his mom makes me think maybe they should make a sound proof room under a creepy house somewhere so Po's mom can render lots of girls sterile and Po can more thouroughly examine his emotional retardation.  Good God! This shit is hilarious!

On 10/28/2018 at 7:36 PM, alegtostandon said:

I never even thought of that. I bet you're right.

I never saw a dog in Brazil either. 

Yup I bet that's it

• Love 1

Why the hell did this dumb ass bring 4 huge rubbermaid totes to another country and how did the plane allow all those? I can see the logic about STD testing, but is his stupid ass getting tested also? He appeared to be in the waiting area only while she got tested. I already cannot stand this douchebag. 

(edited)

Who is donating to these losers?  You want a kid; you pay for it.  They are both adults.  Also, Pol posted that Karinne was so upset by her visa picture that she destroyed her cell phone; which seems like a mature response for someone who is going t o be in charge of a fragile baby in a few weeks.  gross.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 3/1/2019 at 12:43 AM, athousandclowns said:

I know I’m old but I’m sick of exposed pregnant  abdomens. We all got here the same way so your stomach really is not something we all need to see.  ...... ducking and dashing for the door. 

I'm old, too, and I was shocked--shocked, I tell you!--the first time I saw a young pregnant woman out and about wearing regular, non-maternity clothes.  Her shirt didn't meet the top of her pants!  If she weren't pregnant, it would have been immodest; she was pregnant, so it looked like some kind of joke.  And I don't care what they throw at me.  Part of the fun of being pregnant was finding cute maternity outfits.

• Love 4

I know many people fell like Karine has been pregnant forever. It is being reported she is finally in labor at the hospital. She is having the baby in Brazil. It says her labor has been almost 2 days, I hope everything goes okay.

5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

God have mercy on us. 

Curious if it is Paul's but I guess it is and those strange time lines we saw during this  season were only done to fool us.

For the little fellow I hope he will come better out than his parents.

Can't wait till the new season starts at the 28th of April. I hate myself for this and I don't have a live it seems. :)))) 

Edited by DutchbutnoJesse
  • Love 4

The baby is cute.  But, poor child having those 2 for parents.  Hopefully, Karine will wake up now that she has a child and see how gross and disturbing Pol is.  Pol, instead of being attentive to his wife and child, was on IG messaging people that the baby might die and that Karine threw him out of the hospital and the baby might not get a birth certificate.  None of it was true, he later said he was being wise and trying to make a web to catch who would spread lies about him by lying to people in the first place and making his baby's birth all about him.  ????????

• Love 3
On 3/25/2019 at 11:22 PM, doyouevengohere said:

None of it was true, he later said he was being wise and trying to make a web to catch who would spread lies about him by lying to people in the first place and making his baby's birth all about him.  ????????

Because that is so logical and is definitely the type of person who should be a parent. I wouldn’t trust him if I was Karine. I could see him getting the baby a passport and convincing Karine to let him take him to the US while she stays behind and waits for her papers. Then when he breaks up with her after an Instagram fight, his mom raises the baby and Karine is out in the cold without her son. 

• Love 3

I don't think Pol's dad will let the baby in the house if Pol brought it back.  Pol threw another online tantrum where people were messaging his dad and he said his dad didn't want anything to do with him.  He would have to raise the baby in his car or maybe his mom would get a hotel room to raise the baby so she could come over.  I hope her parents do everything they can to keep the baby and Karine in Brazil.  i don't think Pol or his family would end up treating her  or the child very nicely if either came over.  They are safer there with her parents keeping a watch out.

• Love 2
On 3/27/2019 at 10:12 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I don't think Pol's dad will let the baby in the house if Pol brought it back.  Pol threw another online tantrum where people were messaging his dad and he said his dad didn't want anything to do with him.  He would have to raise the baby in his car or maybe his mom would get a hotel room to raise the baby so she could come over.  I hope her parents do everything they can to keep the baby and Karine in Brazil.  i don't think Pol or his family would end up treating her  or the child very nicely if either came over.  They are safer there with her parents keeping a watch out.

Annnnd this is why stupid people should be sterilized. This, right here...

• Love 3
On 2/27/2019 at 10:40 PM, Major Bigtime said:

A GoFundMe for baby gifts. Why am I not surprised.

It has raised $402.00

"This is just a way for anyone who would like to send a digital gift to us towards Pierre. If you found this campain while looking for someone to donate to please look for someone in serious legitimate life or death and donate to them. If we get zero from this campaign we will survive and be fine. This is not a cry for help. But after a large number of people asked us to create this campaign we decided at the last minute to allow those who would like to send a digital gift to be able to."

First bolding: Then why are you on GoFund Me?

Second bolding:  That translates to four people:  all the grandparents who don't want to support them.  

Now they are back asking for a breast pump because "It is not like in the USA"  - really Einstein?

And add me to the crowd who does not need to see your pregnant belly, we get it, you are pregnant.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
(edited)

I was watching Paul the Creeper on 90 day journey or whatever they call it.  My son happened to walking by and he wanted to know where the murder room was.  He also wanted to know how many freezers Paul has full of body parts.

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, toodles said:

I was watching Paul the Creeper on 90 day journey of whatever they call it

I saw that they were having a three hour retrospective on the Paul/Karine relationship, and I chose to pass on that.  They chose to have that instead of part of it being Pillow Talk for Sunday's show.

• Love 1

I hate them and I wish they were no longer a part of the series.  TLC is the only way Pol can make honest money.  I thought he said that they were no longer working with TLC but he lies so much that I guess that was another one.

• Love 5
On 6/2/2019 at 11:43 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I hate them and I wish they were no longer a part of the series.  TLC is the only way Pol can make honest money.  I thought he said that they were no longer working with TLC but he lies so much that I guess that was another one.

Agreed.  Pol is sooo creepy and just watching the scenes that they showed so far in The Other Way.... shudder. Why hasn't Karine made him disappear?

• Love 4

We are getting to see the real Paul now.  All of that rambling at the end about his luggage was ridiculous.  I can see why Karine gets fed up with him.  I mean she chose him but she doesn't have to stay with him.  Glad his mom tells him to fly a kite too.

• Love 3