Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

• Start Topic

Somehow, I managed to miss this meme, but now that I've seen it and will have nightmares, I've decided to make the rest of you suffer, too. I probably would have walked away from this shitshow for the increasing frauding if it wasn't for this forum. 

Posted by Jesse, but linked from another account as to not give him views

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Christina said:

Somehow, I managed to miss this meme, but now that I've seen it and will have nightmares, I've decided to make the rest of you suffer, too. I probably would have walked away from this shitshow for the increasing frauding if it wasn't for this forum. 

Posted by Jesse, but linked from another account as to not give him views

If I looked like an Oompa Loompa on the tell on then I would think twice about throwing scalpels and syringes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

THE END IS NEAR....

Donald Trump is retweeting Jesse Meester

rsz_screenshot_531.jpg

This is bizarre, is he trying to get on the next season of the apprentice or is he angling for a cabinet position.  

Is there a secretary of douchebaggery?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

No Jesse, America is not the greatest country in the world. In fact, there is no greatest country in the world. You can say "a great country", wonderful etc. but not the greatest. There are countries where the living conditions for the overall populations are better than in the USA. Does that make those countries the greatest in the world No! Does that make the USA a shithole country? No! (First and last time I will use the term 'shithole country' as I think it is a very disrespectful term).

What a great country is, depends on the person, your views, expectations etc.

Jesse, you are an ass.

Edited by DutchbutnoJesse
  • Love 11

Going further on this, what makes America great in his eyes? What is the best of it?  :))

Here we go:

-Goats

-Steak (only when cut on the bias)

-Free refills

-Best girlfriend... oh wait...

-Folded pizza

-Non critical audience at his speeches

Did I forget something?

Edited by DutchbutnoJesse
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, DutchbutnoJesse said:

Going further on this, what makes America great in his eyes? What is the best of it?  :))

Here we go:

-Goats

-Steak (only when cut on the bias)

-Non critical  Half deaf elderly audience who can't escape without their walker at his speeches

Did I forget something?

FTFY

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

We can all take a sigh of relief, Dr. Jesse is on the Covid-19 Task Force. This is not a meme, he actually posted it.

Great.  Quarantining will now consist of us all "working on ourselves" and looking for inner peace while playing dodgeball with a pair of Loubs.  Great.  Can't wait. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jesse, the King of Douchekind is, well super douchey.

He posted then deleted this:

k2qgnutwjnp41.jpg

After being called out for being a shitty person, and allegedly having both his Ebay and Amazon accounts frozen for the act, so he deleted that post and replaced it with this one

And just in case you missed how humble and incredible he is, he again posted:

After I tracked that down, it turns out that Showbiz Cheat Sheet has an article about his virtue signalling.

Once again, I'll point out he is sooooo humble:

• Love 2
(edited)

Jesse wrote a book and it has bad reviews:

[edit: two slides]

So, he wants to sue the reviewers:

four slides arrows hard to see

I really disagree with people giving bad reviews for things they have not actually reviewed, yet cannot find an ounce of sympathy for him. Also, it's not something you can sue over so pound sand down a rat hole and go away already.

Edited by Christina
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Amazon does not give a flying fuck about people leaving reviews for books they haven't purchased. Purchasing them on the site is not a prerequisite for reviews. 

Source: I'm an actual author who's had books on Amazon since 2003 (back when books and music was ALL they sold). I've done my part to earn money for the 'zon, at times my new releases have been #1 in their genre, and Amazon still doesn't give a rat's ass about whether or not the reviews are legit. They only care if they're libelous and even THAT has some gray area. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Amazon does not give a flying fuck about people leaving reviews for books they haven't purchased. Purchasing them on the site is not a prerequisite for reviews. 

Source: I'm an actual author who's had books on Amazon since 2003 (back when books and music was ALL they sold). I've done my part to earn money for the 'zon, at times my new releases have been #1 in their genre, and Amazon still doesn't give a rat's ass about whether or not the reviews are legit. They only care if they're libelous and even THAT has some gray area. 

I'm sure Jesse's civil litigation attorney can help you, too. His name is something like Misunderstood LegalTerms, Esq., or his partner, Stoopid Threats, Esq. at the Law Firm of Fake News in Googleland, USA.

The second review on the second post up there says that taking his advice..."Is almost as dangerous as having an expensive shoe thrown at your head.” How could he have a problem with that? Truth is a defense, jackass.

Anyhow, supposedly people were downloading the free chapter and then leaving a negative review so someone said he removed the book before Amazon could because of the overwhelming negative reviews. I have no idea if it's true, but if I were him, I would remove it until things died down, too. 

Jesse's still insufferable and didn't need to write a book to prove it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Christina said:

I'm sure Jesse's civil litigation attorney can help you, too. His name is something like Misunderstood LegalTerms, Esq., or his partner, Stoopid Threats, Esq. at the Law Firm of Fake News in Googleland, USA.

Dewey, Cheetum and Howe, LLC.

• LOL 10

Jesse had a small part in an indy film years ago, and he is stretching it for all it's worth. He keeps finding ways to post photos or video clips of it. Most recently, I think, TikTok:

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 3/30/2020 at 5:37 PM, Christina said:

Jesse, the King of Douchekind is, well super douchey.

He posted then deleted this:

k2qgnutwjnp41.jpg

After being called out for being a shitty person, and allegedly having both his Ebay and Amazon accounts frozen for the act, so he deleted that post and replaced it with this one

And just in case you missed how humble and incredible he is, he again posted:

After I tracked that down, it turns out that Showbiz Cheat Sheet has an article about his virtue signalling.

Once again, I'll point out he is sooooo humble:

So, on this topic, people were shredding Jessie for hoarding a price gouging masks.  But a YouTuber I sometimes follow posted a video about how she received a "marketing opportunity" email from a company that has/made masks and would give her a certain amount to "giveaway" if she directed people to their website - to buy supplies at highly inflated prices.  

This YouTuber was disgusted, but I betcha one Jesse meester was not. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

I went to Amazon to check his lame ass book, and he's craftily changed his surname to Lemay, as in 'Please Sir, Lemay have another drink!' He really thinks people are stupid I guess...

image.png.61865ae90337192050608c621e9ef61d.png

It's funny to me that the stock image he's using is a very popular one. I have at least 3 romance author friends who have used it on their covers. 

• LOL 4
59 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It's funny to me that the stock image he's using is a very popular one. I have at least 3 romance author friends who have used it on their covers. 

The newest fad.  Is keto out?

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Pretty sure intermittent fasting came out before Keto. He's behind the times.

LOL - How true!!! This is also like those 'TLC celebrities' (loosely defined) who act like they discovered Circuit Training exercise. It makes one realize how narrow & exotic (AND entitled) their fiancee's view/focus is and how shocked and stupid they appear when they gradually understand whatever idea/fad they are presently has been done to death (and done better.)

• Love 1
15 hours ago, endure said:

WTF date Jesse....even Darcy doesn't want him.  I think his 15 min was up a years ago.

It should have been Darcy, in all of her boozy blubbering glory, on that show, not Jesse.  

I would have loved to see viewers vote for her next dalliance 😄 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

It should have been Darcy, in all of her boozy blubbering glory, on that show, not Jesse.  

I would have loved to see viewers vote for her next dalliance 😄 

Was it an actual show, I couldn’t find the actual listing and then checked the online link but it wanted me to sign up live and I wasn’t about to do that and look like a hopeful desperate Jesse dater lol.  He must be living in the states, I wonder how he pulled that off.

22 minutes ago, endure said:

Was it an actual show, I couldn’t find the actual listing and then checked the online link but it wanted me to sign up live and I wasn’t about to do that and look like a hopeful desperate Jesse dater lol.  He must be living in the states, I wonder how he pulled that off.

Some people said it didn’t air in Canada.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Some people said it didn’t air in Canada.

Thanks that would be me, but they were advertising about it during one of the shows.  I’m not sorry I missed it 🤩

• Love 1
11 hours ago, endure said:

Oh, it's an actual 1-hour show.  This was the second episode.  It airs after Pillow Talk.  I think it's a filler for the slot left open by Sister Wives.  It's pretty much a waste of time, but I have a lot of time to waste with this quarantine, so I watched the first episode and skipped the second episode which included Jesse.  Jesse might have been right about Darcy, but I still can't deal with his egomaniacal bullshit  

• Love 4

Hell just froze over... A bunch of bloggers are reporting that TLC gave Jesse his own show called "Find Love Live"

I still can't believe it and I'm hoping it's not true, Family Chantelle is horrible but the thought of Jesse with his own show is worse!

• Love 2