Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I don't know yet, babe. 

You need to work on the thread name, babe. And I say that out of love, respect, and dignity.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

You need to work on the thread name, babe. And I say that out of love, respect, and dignity.

Makeup is not for everybody, babe. But anyway.  Stir the rice; I don't care if you have a small glass of wine but you're obviously highly intoxicated. 

Darcey and Jesse will always have three things: happy memories of bicycling in Amsterdam, this thread and Rice-A-Roni.

Darcey and her new man will have their own thread even if I have to cut this shit on the bias to get there. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

@Drogo will you be changing the thread name, crossing Jessie's name out or adding the new dude's name??!?! Inquiring minds want to know!

Depending on how long these shows last that could make for a long thread title....I imagine there will be quite a few names crossed out over the years.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Darcey and her new man will have their own thread even if I have to cut this shit on the bias to get there. 

Drogo, your devotion inspires me.

Darcey and Jesse will always have three things: happy memories of bicycling in Amsterdam, this thread and Rice-A-Roni.

Do you think that Darcey gets triggered walking down the short-grain aisle in the grocery store?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Drogo, your devotion inspires me.

Thank you, as opposed to:

14 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

LIAR! 

...who never loved me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

This thing you gave me by the windmills IS an engagement ring, right?

More a friendship ring. I figured you were good on engagement rings since you bought one for yourself already...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

More a friendship ring. I figured you were good on engagement rings since you bought one for yourself already...

I thought it was an appreciation ring because you appreciate him so much!

• Love 3

When “Before the 90 Days” came out I refused to watch it, I’d had enough of these people, but after finding this forum and reading the spectacular snark I knew I had to revisit all that the 90 Days franchise could offer. Currently I’m on season 2 and I find myself very confused with Jesse’s excitement over his first trip to NYC. Wasn’t he there for the Tell All that should have been filmed before season 2? I have the same kind of issue with Paul and Karine that I will put in their couple topic. I need help trying to make sense of the senseless.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 😁

• Love 4
3 hours ago, druzy said:

He is delusional. He's deleting any comments that say he is lying.

WTF is he talking about? Is he actually claiming he rang the opening bell?

I used to loathe seeing Darcy on my TV screen. But now she’s like a really funny cartoon character. In appearance as well as actions. We should have a drinking game everytime she cries.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kareem said:

Wait. He’s in NY??  Maybe Darcey can take the train to meet him!  😈

He's such a fraud that it wouldn't surprise me if he paid someone on Etsy to photoshop him into those photos. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

He's such a fraud that it wouldn't surprise me if he paid someone on Etsy to photoshop him into those photos. 

Well it's interesting that absolutely no one is even looking in his direction.  I'm sure they see all sorts of things on the NYSE floor, but I'd think someone would at least look in the direction of a man in a tan suit being photographed on the middle of the trading floor.   

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2017 at 9:44 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Who wears stilettos to walk around in Europe? It's embarassing  how thirsty she is to get married. How many hints can she drop? He seems so not into her.

This comment is especially funny to read after watching her first interactions with Tom.  She acted the same way.  She's soooo desperate it's not even funny.  

• Love 2
On 10/14/2019 at 4:09 PM, Frozendiva said:

There is an interesting comment on this week’s Reality Tea ep summary about Jesse and that he apparently had a third season, but that the footage did not air.  

Praise be to jeebus 

• Love 2
On 10/14/2019 at 1:09 PM, Frozendiva said:

There is an interesting comment on this week’s Reality Tea ep summary about Jesse and that he apparently had a third season, but that the footage did not air. Hmmm.

If that season didn't feature a double date with Jesse/unnamed girlfriend and tom/Darcy then TLC really missed a golden opportunity, but made the right decision not to air the footage.  

I'm guessing that his "new girlfriend" was from one of the old folks homes he was giving TED talks at and either TLC knew that was a bridge too far or she fell and broke a hip during filming.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

In Jesse's World of Delusion, that appearance in the shower in the Tell-All episode probably qualifies as an edgy sex scene with a world famous director.  

Word on the street that he's up for a role in Tommy Wiseau's sequel to The Room.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Word on the street that he's up for a role in Tommy Wiseau's sequel to The Room.

I've never heard of that director or that movie, so I'd never know about Jesse's starring role had it not been shared here.  COL and proud of it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

In Jesse's World of Delusion, that appearance in the shower in the Tell-All episode probably qualifies as an edgy sex scene with a world famous director.  

There is no film, there is no director, there is no edgy nude scene.  Put a fork in it, Jesse.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't know...Jesse is the same guy who photoshopped himself on the trading floor of the NYSE and then made up an elaborate fairy tale story about the whole thing.  

I have a healthy dose of skepticism when it comes to Jesse's proclamations and representations. 

• Love 4
On 11/12/2019 at 9:53 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

There is no film, there is no director, there is no edgy nude scene.  Put a fork in it, Jesse.

There will be an edgy nude scene if you’ll mash the yes button. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2019 at 8:00 AM, Gobi said:

On 11/12/2019 at 8:05 AM, AZChristian said:

I've never heard of that director or that movie, so I'd never know about Jesse's starring role had it not been shared here.  COL and proud of it.

I can see why Tommy would want to cast from 90 Day Fiance.

• Love 2
On 11/12/2019 at 9:05 AM, AZChristian said:

Wikipedia:

Thomas Wiseau (/wɪˈzoʊ/, /ˈwaɪzoʊ/) is a European-American actor and filmmaker, best known for writing, producing, directing, and starring in the 2003 film The Room, which has been described by many critics as one of the worst movies ever made and has gained cult film status.

Me:  there was a movie a couple of years ago about "The Room" and Tommy Wiseau, "The Disaster Artist" which was a treat and a half.  Truly.  Go see it.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:00 AM, Gobi said:

<smooch>

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Wikipedia:

Thomas Wiseau (/wɪˈzoʊ/, /ˈwaɪzoʊ/) is a European-American actor and filmmaker, best known for writing, producing, directing, and starring in the 2003 film The Room, which has been described by many critics as one of the worst movies ever made and has gained cult film status.

Me:  there was a movie a couple of years ago about "The Room" and Tommy Wiseau, "The Disaster Artist" which was a treat and a half.  Truly.  Go see it.

<smooch>

The Disaster Artist was hands down the goofiest movie I have ever seen, the guy is nuts, I heard him interviewed on Howard Stern along with James Franco, even that seemed like a farce.  Jesse will do just fine in one of his movies.

• LOL 2

Stolen wallet, stolen passport, stolen watches in the 60k range, quoting Marley, bunch of crap about "living in the now"...  Unfortunate for Mr. Meester, but I admit, I laughed out loud when I read the other knucklehead's response - "Coffee is the devil". 

• LOL 3

I've started going back and watching the early seasons of this show and have just come to the big breakup of these two nightmares. I honestly can't decide which one of them is more insufferable. Jesse is an ENORMOUS ass, without question. He went to NY to break up with her, but first he wanted to out her about assaulting her sister in front of the cameras. She, of course, being the gigantic alcohol mess that she is, just couldn't resist ratcheting up the drama in the back of the Uber. (Although, side note - usually it's an Uber driver who makes the passenger uncomfortable, so small kudos to Darce for flipping the script) She is far too old to be shrieking, "Get out of my life!" like a high school girl breaking up with her older boyfriend because he's going off to college. 

But Jesse is like a bad penny that keeps coming back. Dude, if you're going to walk away, WALK AWAY. Coming back just proves that you're down for more drama.

• Love 3