Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

And Harvey Korman (RIP) as Jessie, Vickie as Darcey’s sister. That would be hilarious.  

NO!  Lyle Waggoner as Jesse!!  Harvey Korman can play the 90DF producer who loses his s**t every 20 seconds with these two.

image.png.b0eed9f0fcd7d4525ec4864910ecb642.png

• Love 9

So according to an extra, those scenes at Union Station were just filmed 10 September. She posted saying that she was waiting to be filmed--as a chosen extra--in the background on the train. TLC, what kind of frauding and recreating are y'all up to now? Why would they have just filmed those scenes two weeks ago? And weren't they supposedly celebrating Darcey's birthday earlier in the season? Everything about these two screams fake and producer manipulation.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 6

I believe EVERYTHING from the current season was filmed in September but from what the extra said, it looks like the Jesse "returning" to NY to break up with her might have been filmed BEFORE the birthday scene (someone said her birthday is late September) AND the Tell All which was filmed September 24th. Yes, it's ALL fake and edited out of sequence and they're both shameless famewhores as far as I'm concerned. 

• Love 11

I mean September 2017, not this current month. I believe the entire current season plus last year’s Tell All were filmed around the same time. Remember how Jesse being at the Tell All was supposedly a “surprise” to Darcey? Before that, I think the last time we saw him was when he gave Darcey the stupid “appreciation ring” in Amsterdam. 

Edited to add: the Darcey/Stacey fight took place in January and when questioned about it on social media, Jesse confirmed they were no longer together 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I mean September 2017, not this current month. I believe the entire current season plus last year’s Tell All were filmed around the same time. Remember how Jesse being at the Tell All was supposedly a “surprise” to Darcey? Before that, I think the last time we saw him was when he gave Darcey the stupid “appreciation ring” in Amsterdam. 

Edited to add: the Darcey/Stacey fight took place in January and when questioned about it on social media, Jesse confirmed they were no longer together 

Ok, yes, that's what I was thinking. I remember them being ready to strangle eachother at the TA last year. Now I understand what you are saying, they were still together for months after he flew out to go to the Tell All break up with her.

If Darcey’s train scene was filmed just two weeks ago, my theory changes to having Jesse return to New York a whole year later. They really broke up months ago, but now TLC is going to officially stage a dramatic showdown. It should also be about time to film the new Tell All so he’ll probably stick around for it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

The Dutch Boy at a Tell All is the stuff that dreams are made of.

On a serious note, Jesse reminds me very strongly of Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot, the  Dutch convicted murderer, who killed Stephany Flores Ramírez in Lima, Peru in 2010.   He is also the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

On a serious note, Jesse reminds me very strongly of Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot, the  Dutch convicted murderer, who killed Stephany Flores Ramírez in Lima, Peru in 2010.   He is also the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. 

This is a pretty strong statement and yet, sadly, I get why you think this. When Jesse made that furious face/motion in the car en route to the airport - WRT traffic and him missing his flight - I thought to myself, 'he looks like a guy who could cross the thin line of emotional abuse to physical in the right situation. Really, he needs to check himself because he thinks he's coming off as such a sensitive and magnanimous 'man' when really he's just an angry, self absorbed, childish narcissist asshat.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

He has the arrogance of Joran van der Sloot, for sure. The same cold, calculating emotional cruelty.

• Love 12
On 9/17/2018 at 9:55 PM, spankydoll said:

There is a strange phenomenon that occurs with regular folks who go on Reality shows. I would imagine that actors use some techniques to separate themselves from the roles that they play. The amateurs of Real Housewives, 90 Days, Teen Mom, etc. don't appear to have that ability. You really notice it on the Bravo Housewives series because most of those ladies from the early years had come in with a degree of financial and social success before appearing on the show. These regular people get to caught up in maintaining a storyline that they become absolutely desperate to remain relevant or at least on TV. Ideally you would participate in a few seasons of a show and give people a glimpse into your everyday life, cash your checks and go back to living your life. Many of these characters become so enamored by whatever weird version of fame these reality folks have and become desperate to keep it. Desperate like an addict who will degrade him or herself to no end to keep the supply coming and they go into a tailspin when they lose their cache and Lord forbid if they have to go back to working actual jobs. 

This made me think of Whitney Thore. I catch clips, but do not watch her show. I'm kinda concerned about what she's going to do after people stop caring about her. 

• Love 6

The Lying Dutchman is truly gaslighting Darcey.  He accuses her of being alcoholic, and constantly tells her that she has to "work on herself" and her problems.  I don't see that there's anything drastically wrong with her.  She seems like a nice person whose being brainwashed by an emotionally abusive liar.

• Love 6

Seeing everyone in NYC dressed in winter clothes but reading that Darcey was filmed with her luggage on the Metro North Train about three weeks ago makes me think that scene was a re-enactment or just totally staged and wasn’t the way she traveled to the city to meet with her Twin Flame at all. 

Edited by magemaud
I realized I had commented on the wrong scene but I’m still calling BS on filming
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The Lying Dutchman is truly gaslighting Darcey.  He accuses her of being alcoholic, and constantly tells her that she has to "work on herself" and her problems.  I don't see that there's anything drastically wrong with her.  She seems like a nice person whose being brainwashed by an emotionally abusive liar.

She's an alcoholic all right. Did you see how furious she was when he talked about her arrest? Addicts like and present false faces and everything about Darcy is a fake knockoff. Jesse is arrogant and exhausting but Darcy is no prize herself  

• Love 11
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Seeing everyone in NYC dressed in winter clothes but reading that Darcey was filmed with her luggage on the Metro North Train about three weeks ago makes me think that scene was a re-enactment or just totally staged and wasn’t the way she traveled to the city to meet with her Twin Flame at all. 

Her development is arrested. So she does need to work on herself. 

If she gets into cat fights with her sister when drinking, resulting in arrest, then her drinking, even if not a weekly event, is out of control. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

Jesse was wearing his sheepskin coat also. 

They probably filmed her alone on the train to avoid having the issue of other people’s winter wardrobes give away the time line.

• Love 1

If you're going to break up with someone, why greet them with "Hi Baby..." and tell them how beautiful their eyes are...but then again, why fly all the way from Amster, Amster, Damn, Damn, Damn (sorry I had to do that...) to break up, just do it via Skype or whatever. I'm sure she knew the shoe was going to drop - pun intended - when he refused to kiss her.  And as much as I want to be rid of these two maroons, I also feel very, very dirty because I'd love both of them to be on a reunion show, so we can watch that useless Shawn Whatshername not-interview them.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Jesse was wearing his sheepskin coat also. 

My theory is that the “Jesse by himself” and “Jesse with Darcey’s” scenes were filmed in the winter but for some reason production decided they needed to add the scene of Darcey on the train which was filmed recently. 

And there's no doubt in my mind that both of them will be at the Reunion regardless of their relationship status. 

• Love 5
On 9/30/2018 at 11:13 PM, Floatingbison said:

I don't see that there's anything drastically wrong with her. 

Are my glasses stronger?  I see EVERYTHING drastically wrong with her; I assume Family Court did too.

• Love 14
On 9/28/2018 at 8:28 PM, magemaud said:

Before that, I think the last time we saw him was when he gave Darcey the stupid “appreciation ring” in Amsterdam. 

I think the ring was fine; Darcy was "stupid," constantly begging/whining for a ring.  Well...she got one.  ( Jesse used "appreciation" only in a quick/desperate reaction.)

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 1:49 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I got the impression that Darcey is the unstable, aggressive, temper fest person. 

I get that impression too. Jesse is smug, arrogant and insufferable and he takes advantage of Darcey's instability so that he comes across as the calm, reasonable one. I agree that he should have dumped her via Skype, but I have the feeling that if he would have done that we'd all be subject to Darcey shrieking about how he didn't have the courage to do it face to face. She's probably impossible to please. They're both awful, awful people. No sane person would want either of them, so I'm just as happy for these dramatic, vain narcissists to keep each others company. Like likes like. Truly, they deserve one another.  

I've known a few Darcey's and Jesse's in my life and I'm thankful that I no longer associate with them. Don't ask me why, but I get the impression from her that she has very few if any female friends. She's probably too exhausting and too much of a needy, draining, emotional vampire for other women to tolerate. Her sister is as equally vapid and taxing. I feel bad for their children.

Jesse is still young and if he keeps his behavior up I guarantee you that his friends will begin to drop him as they themselves age and mature. I have a feeling he won't change unless he has some sort of epiphany along the way, but I kind of doubt that. Then again, I know when I was his age I thought I could change the world too, but I wasn't smug and arrogant - just annoying. I do agree with him that she has a drinking problem, however, he should have just dumped her without getting all self-righteous. I'm close to Darcey's age and can't imagine for the life of me getting so drunk that someone else felt it necessary to call the police because I got into a physical fight. At 42 or 43, that is shameful, alarming and indefensible behavior, and it's not "cute" because it was two women going at it. Imagine if Darcey was male - an arrest for assault would be a huge red flag. 

• Love 15
On 10/1/2018 at 2:49 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I got the impression that Darcey is the unstable, aggressive, temper fest person.  Some people will not allow you to get along with them and I think she is one of them. 

Sounds like a perfect description of Jesse too.

• Love 3

I think much of the personalities of both Jesse and Darcey are manufactured for this show. 

Jesse is a 24 year old egomaniac, tall, in-shape dude, that many women/girls think is adorable. But he's got nothing on the millions of others just like him so he needs an angle. Darcey, a high maintenance, desperate woman who continually has work done to try to stave off Fodder Time, needs assurances that she's still beautiful and desired and what better way to do that than to land a blonde, muscular dude that's almost half your age? Play up the drama for the cameras, get yourselves out there and become TV "personalities" that may attract additional opportunities. I'm so over these two bullshit artists.

• Love 13

Can we talk about Darcey's fake crying?  I've never seen an actual tear (tonight she did manage to squeeze one out--although it might have been some Juvaderm).  Which begs the question:  if you are going to be a fake-cryer, why make yourself an ugly-cryer?  

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Horrified said:

Can we talk about Darcey's fake crying?  I've never seen an actual tear (tonight she did manage to squeeze one out--although it might have been some Juvaderm).  Which begs the question:  if you are going to be a fake-cryer, why make yourself an ugly-cryer?  

Those veins were just a popin', weren't they? Haha

• Love 3
On 10/7/2018 at 11:30 AM, magemaud said:

Maybe she's just showing off her new veneers? 

You could see both Darcey & Stacey’s(?) veneers from the moon! They’re so BRIGHT WHITE and unnatural looking it’s ridic.  Did the twins get a two-for-one deal at the cosmetic dentistry office ?  So thirsty those two.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I think much of the personalities of both Jesse and Darcey are manufactured for this show. 

Jesse is a 24 year old egomaniac, tall, in-shape dude, that many women/girls think is adorable. But he's got nothing on the millions of others just like him so he needs an angle. Darcey, a high maintenance, desperate woman who continually has work done to try to stave off Fodder Time, needs assurances that she's still beautiful and desired and what better way to do that than to land a blonde, muscular dude that's almost half your age? Play up the drama for the cameras, get yourselves out there and become TV "personalities" that may attract additional opportunities. I'm so over these two bullshit artists.

Absolutely, nobody can really live their lives like these two, right?

I am over it too.

12 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Was Darcey wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet? 

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-darcey-ankle-monitor-jesse-blows-up/90-Day-Fiance-Jesse-Meester-Darcey-Silva

Don't they both look like Dr. Seuss characters in this pic? 

I can't stop focusing on Darcey's fake lashes. They don't extend to the outer corner of her eyes. I don't wear fake lashes, but is this the norm for folks who do? With her eyes closed they look like toothbrush bristles taped to her lids. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, snarkish said:

I can't stop focusing on Darcey's fake lashes. They don't extend to the outer corner of her eyes. I don't wear fake lashes, but is this the norm for folks who do? With her eyes closed they look like toothbrush bristles taped to her lids. 

I used to wear fake lashes when I was much younger, and from what I remember, you either apply them to your entire eyelid or more towards the OUTER corner of your eye. 

• Love 5

After watching the episode, I totally believe Darcey over Jesse in the he said-she said of whether or not they had breakup sex.  You could read it all over his face that he was lying in his talking head, in my opinion.  As crazy as Darcey is at least she admitted what happened and also admitted it was a mistake.  Those two need to stay far away from each other but, really, who knows what is real and what isn't with these two.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Peper81 said:

After watching the episode, I totally believe Darcey over Jesse in the he said-she said of whether or not they had breakup sex.  You could read it all over his face that he was lying in his talking head, in my opinion.  As crazy as Darcey is at least she admitted what happened and also admitted it was a mistake.  Those two need to stay far away from each other but, really, who knows what is real and what isn't with these two.  

Of course they had breakup/makeup/breakup sex. As Seinfeld says “men will always chose sex”

Darcy probably only regrets not stopping at the post coital cuddling but going for round two. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Of course they had breakup/makeup/breakup sex. As Seinfeld says “men will always chose sex”

Darcy probably only regrets not stopping at the post coital cuddling but going for round two. 

I agree. I think one of the reasons Jesse keeps toying with her is the sex. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I agree. I think one of the reasons Jesse keeps toying with her is the sex. 

My brother dated a crazy like Darcy (but he’s no Jesse) and he did say the crazy sex did keep him from totally breaking it off for a while.( I didn’t ask for details!! ) eventually though he said the drama out weighed the sex.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I am an alcoholic.   Clean and dry for 5 years now.  Darcy isn’t an alcoholic according to what is shown.  Jesse is a narcissist.  

So is Darcy.  That’s why their relationship is so tumultuous and explosive.

I just think they are both full of shit.  And the real victims here are Darcy’s daughters who have to deal with their mother’s me me, constant drama.  

• Love 4

Maybe it's my Midwestern, Episcopalian, middle class upbringing, but who are these Darcy and Jesse people???? I don't know and have never known such shallow, artificial, miserable people in my life. Is there a single thing about Darcy that is real? Let's start at the top and work our way down, shall we? Fake hair, eyebrows, lashes, lips, teeth. Fake boobs. Fake nails. Does she have anything in her life that is about something/someone other than herself? I can't imagine a more pathetic, soul-sucking life than the one she lives. Example: even Jesse, shallow and ridiculous as he is, wanted her to show him the sights, to know something about his surroundings, to educate himself. She didn't know or care what anything was, the history or purpose of anything, just asked him how her makeup looked. There will be many more Jesses for her. And many more surgeries. And many more desperate attempts for attention.

Edited by wheresmypizza
typo
  • Love 16