Type keyword(s) to search

Stews and News: Below Deck Med in the Media

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Says they met after she finished season 4 of BDM.

So probably after she was thirsty for that one charter guest and whatever flings she had with Adam or one of the other chefs?

Good for her that she's stayed away from BDM but maybe in a couple of years, after her daughter is more grown, will she be tempted to jump back in for that TV money?

Maybe BDDU if that's still going?

Of if finds something else or the husband is a good earner, she can just be content with motherhood and being a house wife.

• Love 1
On 3/26/2022 at 3:38 PM, aghst said:

Good for her that she's stayed away from BDM but maybe in a couple of years, after her daughter is more grown, will she be tempted to jump back in for that TV money?

Maybe BDDU if that's still going?

Of if finds something else or the husband is a good earner, she can just be content with motherhood and being a house wife.

Hannah won't be back.  She's plenty busy, running a yachting school with Anastasia, hosting a weekly podcast, and as a spokesperson for Jenny Craig.  She & Josh recently bought a new home in Sydney, I believe he's in commercial real estate. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I'm not sure if this is 100% true but according to this site the cast for season 7 has been revealed.

Well crap. I'm glad Malia isn't coming back but I was really hoping Bravo would fire Sandy's ass. I'm not sure I can stomach another season with her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, aghst said:

Of course they cast the chief stew who's going to be involved in some "romance."

Meh why not.  It does make the season more interesting when you've got snogging 😄

Oh and speaking of romance...looks like Chef Matt from last season got married 🤯Check out his IG page

279376449_361762819309714_240274517826083174_n.jpg

• Useful 2

I don't think it's aired yet.  My DVR shows S07.E01 set to record on 7/11, this coming Monday.

But it appears to also be available on demand.

I think Peacock app. will also let you stream a week in advance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Putting it in here because there isn't a specific forum for Below Deck Adventure.

Here's the trailer.

https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-adventure/season-1/videos/your-first-look-at-below-deck-adventure

Looks like the same BD formula, lot of partying and fraternization, disputes among the crew.

Except it will be in Norway, a new location for the BD franchise, with paragliding and repelling from the fiords.

Will it be only guests or will the crew also do the extreme sports stuff.

Will start streaming on Peacock on Nov 1, so looks like right around the time BDM's season finishes.

Edited by aghst
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

Refresh my memory, Tumi? Did we hate her? Wash she fired or did she quit? What Capt. was she with?

Tumi was on Below Deck Down Under, she was second stew. She was pretty much the best thing about that season. (Or should I say, she was the most sane?)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Bravo may be trying for a turnaround on these BD shows. We had one season where all of the deck crew were great guys (Mzi's first season?), and except for the chef I liked the crew on BD Down Under. Now they will upgrade significantly by bringing in Tumi.

• Love 1
On 1/28/2024 at 7:40 PM, aghst said:

It’s not up to him is it?

Well it's up to him if he leaves before he's told to fuck off but it's certainly not up to him if he stays.

• Like 1
(edited)

Wasn't certain where to post this comment so here it is:

I have a message for God. Beware that Captain Sandy is coming for you to replace you as the omnipotent one. But don't worry, she is a complete failure.  She's the devil in white pants. 

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • Applause 1